AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-01-10, 05:08   Link #1121
xorsyst
Otaku Pride!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Clearwater, FL
Send a message via AIM to xorsyst Send a message via MSN to xorsyst Send a message via Yahoo to xorsyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valduran View Post
Here's a few colored avatars from the manga, if like em and want one that isn't here, drop a request and I'll color it for ya
Thats actually a cool idea. Don't know why I never thought of practicing my coloring with Manga. Thanks, guess im going to be busy today.
xorsyst is offline  
Old 2008-01-10, 08:26   Link #1122
Valduran
Riful For President
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Age: 29


Here you go FaceSmasher. I'm afraid it might not really look better with color due to the lack of variety. But you decide. I can also change the coloration or add detail colors to certain areas if you want.

I'll try and get your other requests done ASAP, but the Clare one is actually gonna be a bit of an interesting challenge and I am somewhat busy with other things atm, so it might be a few days.

@Aurr: I'm actually working on a new avatar for myself, so you can go ahead and use the one I have now

@Geta Boshi: As a matter of fact I do. Not sure if it is quite what you are looking for though. If you want something else, let me know which page it is from and I'll get to it when I can.

Valduran is offline  
Old 2008-01-10, 10:33   Link #1123
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valduran View Post
Geta Boshi: As a matter of fact I do. Not sure if it is quite what you are looking for though. If you want something else, let me know which page it is from and I'll get to it when I can.

Thanks a lot appreciate I wil get back to you on the page . Also do you happen to have full sized coloring of that Isley Coloring (icon)
__________________
Zu Ra is offline  
Old 2008-01-10, 18:20   Link #1124
GinGanNoRigardo
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Has anyone made an avatar for this image?

Spoiler for Large Image:


If so, could I be redirected to the correct page that has this? If not, does anyone mind making an avatar out of this?
Take your new avatar

GinGanNoRigardo is offline  
Old 2008-01-10, 18:36   Link #1125
Valduran
Riful For President
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Age: 29


Here is a larger version, it's not the full frame, but I didn't make a final version of the full one so this is the best I can do atm.
Valduran is offline  
Old 2008-01-10, 18:38   Link #1126
GinGanNoRigardo
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Here's my attempt at coloring ><




Spoiler for ------:
GinGanNoRigardo is offline  
Old 2008-01-10, 18:41   Link #1127
Valduran
Riful For President
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Age: 29
Nice job on the Isley!

I did mine in a bit of a rush so it wasn't as clean as I would like.
Valduran is offline  
Old 2008-01-10, 19:17   Link #1128
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANZAIVER View Post
Take your new avatar



I LOVE YOU!!!

Last edited by ghazghkull; 2008-01-12 at 17:07.
ghazghkull is offline  
Old 2008-01-11, 03:00   Link #1129
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valduran View Post


Here is a larger version, it's not the full frame, but I didn't make a final version of the full one so this is the best I can do atm.
Thanx for sharing : D Nice Coloring . Also can somone Upload DANZAIVER's Isley pic for me ,the link/pic is not working for me : (
__________________
Zu Ra is offline  
Old 2008-01-11, 06:33   Link #1130
Valduran
Riful For President
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Age: 29
Spoiler for Isley:


There you go. Unless I clean mine up a bit and finish the full frame I think DANZAIVER's would probably make a better avatar. ^^
Valduran is offline  
Old 2008-01-11, 10:20   Link #1131
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valduran View Post


Here you go FaceSmasher. I'm afraid it might not really look better with color due to the lack of variety. But you decide. I can also change the coloration or add detail colors to certain areas if you want.

I'll try and get your other requests done ASAP, but the Clare one is actually gonna be a bit of an interesting challenge and I am somewhat busy with other things atm, so it might be a few days.
Ah, Indeed, the nature of that Jean shot isn't very colorful but thanks
And take your time with the rest. I am eagerly waiting to see the result of Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANZAIVER View Post
Here's my attempt at coloring ><

Nice, thanks! But don't go cheating on me on that Ophelia avatar! you only did the background didn't you? But I like the contrast from Ophelia's body with the BG.
Anima is offline  
Old 2008-01-12, 12:45   Link #1132
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I took the trouble of finding any Teresa avatar-candidate shot. Talented people, show us some coloring skillz pl0x. Oh, and there is one Clare shot that I'd love to see colorized:

(Click on image for full size)
Spoiler for Colorizable shots:
Anima is offline  
Old 2008-01-12, 17:08   Link #1133
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceSmasher View Post
I took the trouble of finding any Teresa avatar-candidate shot. Talented people, show us some coloring skillz pl0x. Oh, and there is one Clare shot that I'd love to see colorized:

(Click on image for full size)
Spoiler for Colorizable shots:
I like the manga pics of Teresa more than the anime, mostly because Teresa has a more cuter appearance in this, rather than in the anime where she has more of this butch feel to it.
ghazghkull is offline  
Old 2008-01-12, 17:37   Link #1134
Valduran
Riful For President
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Age: 29
Butch?! I think not

I went back and forth a bit myself before I decided I prefered the more older and serious anime Teresa over the cute manga Teresa. I think I kinda just like the anime art style more in general.

They are both good though

@FaceSmasher: You missed the nice one I am currently working on!

But thanks for the suggestions, maybe I'll do one of those next
That Clare one looks like a quick and easy candidate.
(The ones with pre-existing shading I generally avoid due to the extra clean-up work involved though)

Also: Awakened Clare is almost done and she is actually turning out rather well. Just taking quite a bit longer than normal... I'll try to have it up later today ^^

Edit: And here she is!

Spoiler for Awakened Clare:


Spent several hours just cleaning it up to be suitable for coloring, but in the end I think it was worth it

Last edited by Valduran; 2008-01-13 at 01:43.
Valduran is offline  
Old 2008-01-13, 10:32   Link #1135
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
I like the manga pics of Teresa more than the anime, mostly because Teresa has a more cuter appearance in this, rather than in the anime where she has more of this butch feel to it.
I like the manga one better because she looks much more dangerous especially with that smirk! I never had the impression of her being cute.
This looks rather dangerous than cute, don't you think:



However, I do also like the anime one as it displays Teresa as a more experienced person, but I guess that's because she looks older she gave me that impression but never had the idea of her being a b*tch. No, Never! Teresa will always be the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valduran View Post
@FaceSmasher: You missed the nice one I am currently working on!
Which page are you referring to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valduran View Post
Also: Awakened Clare is almost done and she is actually turning out rather well. Just taking quite a bit longer than normal... I'll try to have it up later today ^^

Edit: And here she is!

Spoiler for Awakened Clare:


Spent several hours just cleaning it up to be suitable for coloring, but in the end I think it was worth it
Awesome stuff! nice work man! Although I imagined her left arm to be flesh-red up into when the flesh becomes blades. Flesh in silver?! you get the idea but other than that, that is some piece of work.
Anima is offline  
Old 2008-01-13, 11:50   Link #1136
koffy
beggar
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Someone can help me out with a GIF from Episode 17( The Witch's Maw 3)
Timeframe of: 15:19-15:22 When Clare's arms starts to light. ( If its possible)
Thanks.
koffy is offline  
Old 2008-01-13, 12:33   Link #1137
Claymore_Obsessed
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valduran View Post
Also: Awakened Clare is almost done and she is actually turning out rather well. Just taking quite a bit longer than normal... I'll try to have it up later today ^^

Edit: And here she is!

Spoiler for Awakened Clare:


Spent several hours just cleaning it up to be suitable for coloring, but in the end I think it was worth it
I have to thank you here as I can't rep you anymore
Keep up the great work!!!
__________________
Claymore_Obsessed is offline  
Old 2008-01-13, 14:16   Link #1138
lsley
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25


imo the manga version looks like a psycho with baby fat, dont you think so?

and the awakened clare is awesome
__________________
lsley is offline  
Old 2008-01-13, 14:29   Link #1139
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsley View Post


imo the manga version looks like a psycho with baby fat, dont you think so?

and the awakened clare is awesome
Hrhrhrhr, Hence the dangerous impression I got ;P
Anima is offline  
Old 2008-01-13, 14:35   Link #1140
Sassarai
Army of One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Dangerous of eating all the food in yo frig type of dangerous?
Sassarai is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
avatars, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.