AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-03, 10:35   Link #581
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Didn't say what ship it was either. Could have been a galley. Having claymores man the oars... that would get it moving along quicker. Much easier to operate without having to mess with sails.
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 12:17   Link #582
Xellos-_^
Married

"Wild horse Octivia"

now that is a awesome name
Old 2012-07-03, 16:37   Link #583
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ oh dear, you have no clue as to how many dirty thoughts came to my mind with that one.

'Ranma Octivia'...wow, just wow. I forgot the characters for it but 'ranma' = 'wild horse'...
Old 2012-07-03, 19:44   Link #584
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Just finished reading ch 128... Man, I'm glad Yagi started with a nice plot this time. I almost thought Claymore was turning into Berserk with that ship sailing. Anyways, nice chapter overall... Now it looks like some kinda warming up for the great battle between Priss-Cassandra vs all warriors in Rabona (I do assume we'll probably have some ABs battle from the outside too, maybe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
^ oh dear, you have no clue as to how many dirty thoughts came to my mind with that one.

'Ranma Octivia'...wow, just wow. I forgot the characters for it but 'ranma' = 'wild horse'...
ROFL... That sure does bring memories, huh? So what now? Are you implying Octavia is a "cross-dresser"?
Old 2012-07-04, 01:34   Link #585
GundamZZ
残念美人

I'm fairly certain that Ran(disorder)ma(horse) is different from Octivia. Her nickname is 沛艾. It is read as ハイガイ(haigai). It is used to describe the movement of a running horse. You can say "it's a horse", so to speak.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 14:06   Link #586
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

hmmm... after readin' the latest chappy i'ma a bit confused and somewat disappointed. first of all, wasn't it miria who brought raki along so that he could see the blob that has clare stuck in it? when miria and the others visited the blob, raki wasn't there at all. is yagi-sensei deliberately doing this to troll us on purpose? xD

other thing caught meh attention is why isn't raki saying 'where is clare? i want to see her.' it's a bit baffling to see him not having an interest in seeing her right away. i mean, heck, he's been searching for her for a long freakin' time! again i feel alot is happening and sometimes i think yagi-sensei needs assistance in writing the scripts for the chapters.

Last edited by clarakiss~; 2012-07-04 at 14:11. Reason: edit
clarakiss~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 14:19   Link #587
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

"ran" doesn't mean wild, it means disorder.
Old 2012-07-04, 17:04   Link #588
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

one other thing that has irritated me and i know other ppl think so as well and it's miria. this know-it-all personality/role that's yagi-sensei has her playing. how the heck she does know, who those awakened beings were? i mean, seriously?

she even knew the names of lesser known male generation warriors; chronos and the other one... lars i think. i can understand miria knowing about octavia cuz she might've been in a female warrior generation that wasn't a long ago.

the boat scene was skip, definitely not kewl. 10 days? there went helen being a pirate on the high seas... xD btw only miria knows that raki can sword fight really well right? sure deneve and helen knows raki protected the trainees but they don't really know he can fight claymore-like so to speak.

raki needs to re-make his armor and get the sword bak. can't believe he travelled with the gang without any of those in the first place. even if it's that many claymores around, he would've still carried something to protect himself with. i don't like the idea of him gettin' told 'to go hide somewhere until it's safe' from miria, deneve or helen for that matter.

free raki! he needs to be bak to his awesome badass self that he is and screw the rest. xD raki and clare ftw!
Old 2012-07-04, 18:52   Link #589
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

It has been outright stated that Miria has been nosing around the Organization's archives for information, so her knowing the names of prior single digits isn't far fetched, especially ones from the male Generation who are of considerable power.
Old 2012-07-05, 04:18   Link #590
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
Isn't she wearing apron? Does she make "lovely wife bento"?

I thought that #4 guy(big beard guy) was killed for sure. Since Organization sent Isley, Rigardo, Duff and Riful to kill him, I thought he's dead for sure. Instead, he's bragging as one of survivors now.
They were distracted by Riful's entry and didn't complete the mission.
Old 2012-07-05, 17:26   Link #591
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

octavia seems like the type of individual who is sweet and innocent and yet wild and commanding in bed. xD too bad riful wasn't able to team with her.. or riful didn't want to cuz she wanted to be the only cute girly type around. xD dauf would've been in heaven if he had riful and octavia around.
Old 2012-07-07, 03:11   Link #592
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

On a semi-unserious note, I've always found it funny how people recognize each other in a pre-photography world. I think there's a lot of reasons why it used to be so much easier to get away with committing big crimes, and you can probably guess what I think one of those reasons were.

I feel like there's a comic waiting to be made on this subject. If anyone still makes Claymore comics.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 01:05   Link #593
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Bad news... this was just posted by the person doing the Chinese scan on MH. Pretty much confirming the below HORRID spoiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene
Personally not very pleased to read the new chapter. Feeling like watching a soap drama~~
Spoiler for talk about ch 129 (refers to previous spoiler):
Damn... I was worried the ch would be bad after that spoiler,
Spoiler for ch 129 talk:

For reference... the GOD AWFUL SPOILER

Spoiler for ch 129 spoiler info (warning CONTENT, but not what fans want or expect and IT'S REALLY STUPID):

I edited out the scan groups name in one of the above quotes, to abide by posting rules here.

EDIT
Spoiler for Content... Spoiler (ch 129... Joke about spoiler.):

Last edited by Ryus; 2012-08-02 at 01:29.
Ryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 16:40   Link #594
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Seen the raw... so that's why they did to the body. I thought that would go away when she half awakened, guess not.

This might be the only time we see Clare's tits.
Old 2012-08-02, 20:56   Link #595
GundamZZ
残念美人

So, the bodies not as bad as it seems. Those bandits were overreacted toward Teresa's body, thought it's still tragic. Clare finally returns to the show. For some reason, Priscilla is not back yet.
The other girls are getting back their old armors. It's as grown women retry uniforms from their student days.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 22:03   Link #596
GrimJack

I dunno it is hard to think of doing the nasty with someone whose guts are visible through an open wound of that size
Old 2012-08-03, 00:11   Link #597
zzhk
Summary Machine

Spoiler for Chapter 129 Summary:
Old 2012-08-03, 01:30   Link #598
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I wanna see :**(

when the next release usually?
Old 2012-08-03, 05:12   Link #599
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Thanks zzhk! Your real summary is very appreciated. I got tired of spoilers from trolls already.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 05:39   Link #600
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I wanna see :**(

when the next release usually?
Next month.