AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-11, 09:32   Link #21
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Good grief, no kids for her - EVER!

...but still, a harem of Claymore girls. Too bad they're all blondes...

Still, they have those skintight outfits so it's not like it's anything protruding from the skin or else we would've noticed it. I just hope it's Youma skin or something...*crosses fingers*
Old 2007-05-11, 11:19   Link #22
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

I think itīs only scars, very horrible scars from fighting. ._.
Old 2007-05-11, 11:21   Link #23
LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled one View Post
I think itīs only scars, very horrible scars from fighting. ._.
Sorry, but definitely not. It must have something to do with the fact that yoma flesh has become part of her body in order to gross out those bandits. I bet they wouldn't care if there were just scars.
Old 2007-05-11, 11:24   Link #24
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Stiched up flesh of Youma? I find it hard to believe. Now, some scars can really be disgusting and her work pays for them pretty hard.
Old 2007-05-11, 11:31   Link #25
LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled one View Post
Stiched up flesh of Youma? I find it hard to believe. Now, some scars can really be disgusting and her work pays for them pretty hard.
It's not that hard to believe since in order to become Claymore, they must have yoma flesh fused within them to become half human half yoma. Not to mention it's been implied that all claymores are like that, so it would make sense this comes from the process of making them claymores.
Old 2007-05-11, 11:45   Link #26
TinyRedLeaf
. . .

Quote:
Or maybe two youma faces. Each of her breast covered by the stretched and distorted face of a youma. Double-Ick.
Spoiler for xxx entertainment:
Old 2007-05-11, 11:59   Link #27
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

I demand a full front body picture, of a Claymore exposed In the name of science of course. In the name of science
Old 2007-05-11, 14:23   Link #28
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post
It's not that hard to believe since in order to become Claymore, they must have yoma flesh fused within them to become half human half yoma. Not to mention it's been implied that all claymores are like that, so it would make sense this comes from the process of making them claymores.
my guess on it is that as claymores move closer into turning into a yoma their body starts to transform and thus one of the reason as to why they wear suits to cover up the whole body...i bet underneath they have rotting skin like a yoma not a nice thought...
another would be for an active yoma to be implanted into claymores thus they are able to control their powers...and that process of implanting completely destroys the body...imagine giving birth from the chest in reverse mode

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-05-11, 22:47   Link #29
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Okay, that is seriously icky!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-05-14, 00:53   Link #30
Lost

Since we're on that topic, I just want to say that I'd really like to actually see what it is. At this point, I'm towards the more rational speculations that it is some (maybe stitched up) yoma flesh involving their transformation into Claymores and lifes as half-yomas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I'd love to see Raki bust out of whatever prison he gets himself into because of either his love for Clare (romantic or sibiling related) or he gets a sudden 'golden eye' moment, and does ownage on a few Claymores himself. ^^b
Related to that I speculate Raki will become yoma. If he already isn't harbouring one. See two scenes from the OP :

First scene looks a lot like Raki to me. In fact, I've always thought that that was Raki. The next scene that follows implies that Clare will be the one up against him; also, I noticed that her eyes are rather dead, which tells of the pain of killing someone you love. On the other hand, it could very well be Raki in temporary yoma mode as a Claymore.

Nonetheless, I think it's obvious Raki has some potential power - I remember that mysterious event surrounding how Clare was brought back from yoma mode at the end of the cathedral arc (as I call it).

My speculation is this. Raki has something within him (genetic?) that natively suppresses yoma influences within (hehe I stole that from 28 Weeks Later). He might very well be harbouring a yoma (his past is rather vague) but himself unknowningly suppressing it so that Clare and any other Claymore can not detect it. He will sooner or later, from some sort of catalyst, express that Yoma (but hopefully in a controlled fashion). This leads to two possibilities - The organisation has their first male Claymore. Or the organisation orders Clare to kill that abnormality: Raki. Clare cannot do it, and the two become betrayers, to be hunted down by the organisation.

(Also, would any moderator kindly transfer my first speculation post from the general thread. If not I'll do it myself. Thanks.)

Last edited by Lost; 2007-05-14 at 01:15.
Old 2007-05-14, 03:17   Link #31
Seska

*I must resist to spoiling*

And for the others, Keep your dark side of spoilers force in check...

Sorry, possible spoiler in your eyes...self deleted
Old 2007-05-14, 04:13   Link #32
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
(Also, would any moderator kindly transfer my first speculation post from the general thread. If not I'll do it myself. Thanks.)
That's from way back in April, before this thread existed and if I moved it here, it would be the first post in this thread. If you want to copy-paste and post it here then feel free to do so if you feel it is worthwile despite the time that has passed, but I'd rather not copy it or remove it from a thread where it was relevant.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-05-14, 19:29   Link #33
zoozoc
Anime is my drug....

I have a feeling the organization is yoma themselves and they simply stay hidden and co-exist with humans while sending the claymores out to kill all rival "uneducated" yoma. (un-tamed so to speak, or something like that)

Perhaps they are yoma who have become half-human, half-yoma but started originally as yoma. (like arrancars as opposed to vizards)
Old 2007-05-14, 20:00   Link #34
grss1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Personally, unless she's got some kind of twisted youma face staring up at me from her stomach, I'd probably would have tried to get it on....^^; Granted, if it IS a face... :faints:

Give me a moment, I'll overcome the shock soon.
To spoilerish SORRY ABOUT THAT MODS.

@Tempest35: Your are'nt as discirminating as the bandits then? :lol:
Old 2007-05-14, 23:02   Link #35
dutchman
Follower of Claymorerism

Quote:
Originally Posted by grss1982 View Post
To spoilerish SORRY ABOUT THAT MODS.

@Tempest35: Your are'nt as discirminating as the bandits then? :lol:

I don't think he is the only one. On a dutch forum some of the guys mentioned about the scene when Teresa offered her body things like:

Spoiler for spoiler if you don't like rude/suggestive language lol:

Sadly I must admit that on no other forums this kind of solutions came up so I don't hope its something only dutch plp can come up with
Old 2007-05-14, 23:22   Link #36
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

She can't be all THAT bad... And no, I'm not dutch by any stretch .

I'd drop down and laugh until I cry if it was something as silly as the girls having six-pack abs...
"Eww, she has MUSCLES! We don't deal with chicks like that!"
Old 2007-05-15, 12:00   Link #37
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

She could have been lake a Barbie doll. Not anatomicly correct!
Old 2007-05-15, 14:37   Link #38
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

One of the bandits actually vomited at the sight of her naked flesh. I don't think a six-pack or a barbie doll could cause such a physical reaction.

Old 2007-05-15, 15:24   Link #39
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ imagine her with 18 packs

and moving onto the comming inbou i wonder what the organisation is really hiding with all the strict rules about not allowing claymores to kill humans ~ not even the top ranking teresa is to be spared >_<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-05-15, 16:01   Link #40
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Claymores kill Youma who kill humans. Humans already know that Claymores are part-Youma so if a Claymore could just kill humans at random, the equation [Claymores = Youma] will be in people's minds and that's something that the Org actually works to keep not from happening.
Closed Thread