AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 06 Rating
Perfect 10 7 11.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 16.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 50.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 11.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 10.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-05-07, 01:08   Link #201
aroduc
Ruiner of Things
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Uploaded caps from the marginally better raw. Vita still looks like she escaped from Oz and should be telling Nanoha to follow the Yellow Brick Road.
http://www.seiha.org/blog/?p=82

Also... Nanoha and Fate's fashion sense blows.
Spoiler:
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 01:18   Link #202
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
Uploaded caps from the marginally better raw. Vita still looks like she escaped from Oz and should be telling Nanoha to follow the Yellow Brick Road.
http://www.seiha.org/blog/?p=82

Also... Nanoha and Fate's fashion sense blows.
Spoiler:
The part that is amazing is the amount of food Subaru is eating, I would kill to know what else she is eating to keep in shape, other then morning to night training session with Nanoha...

Notice the scene bewteen Nanoha and Fate just before the break, clearly the writers is hinting in that direction
__________________
Thanks to Hoshi_Kawa for this avater
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 01:54   Link #203
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Aww. I missed out on all the fun. I would have loved to do some wet-blanketing for some people. (personal tactic) In any case, for those who risked their eyesight in watching the uber-LQ RAW, has it been confirmed that Ginga would actually join RF6? And does anybody really know the reason for next episodes' party? (I'm betting on the succesful birth of RF6 and the first successful mission) Oh. And who do you think is going to dance with Fate? (I wouldn't mind a Chrono in the dancefloor entrance this season)

THey're already setting it up to be a Kanon parody , I'll kill something if they didn't bring Chrono and Nanoha to the dance floor...

... It's not like I support the 'pairing', but it'll just be REALLY funny (And I can harp on it for days afterwards...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
The part that is amazing is the amount of food Subaru is eating, I would kill to know what else she is eating to keep in shape, other then morning to night training session with Nanoha...

Notice the scene bewteen Nanoha and Fate just before the break, clearly the writers is hinting in that direction
Give it up, your days are numbered...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity85 View Post
hmm, I'm gonna bet Chrono will probably show up to the party^^ just because we didn't see him in the preview doesn't mean he won't show, heck we didn't see Lutecia or Zest in Ep 6's preview yet we got a peek at them^^ Theres still hope.

Haha!

"Hope"... Oh the irony of the situation

(Refer to Mai's arc, Kanon )

But seriously, I'll be walking on egg-shells for this whole week because of it...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 02:08   Link #204
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ceridia
Age: 34
Send a message via Skype™ to octoberasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Spoiler for ep6:
Spoiler for Teana's Cross Mirage:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
The part that is amazing is the amount of food Subaru is eating, I would kill to know what else she is eating to keep in shape, other then morning to night training session with Nanoha...
All I thought during that scene was: "Can I have some please?" ^^;
<3 spaghetti... Anyway, yeah, I don't think the new recruits are worried about their weight, but that is a lot of carbohydrates to take in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Notice the scene bewteen Nanoha and Fate just before the break, clearly the writers is hinting in that direction
I noticed that scene as well. Again, can be construed in so many different ways... but,
Spoiler:


Three final thoughts that got me thinking:
Spoiler:
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 02:15   Link #205
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
Spoiler for Teana's Cross Mirage:

Aaah THAT system. That would be the Metal Storm electronically initiated stacked projectile weapons technology system (It's the name of both the company producing it and the technology). Interesting, really need to see Cross Mirage in action...

And One more step in SRW (Alteisen's Avalanche Claymore anyone?)
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 02:21   Link #206
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Give it up, your days are numbered...
Never, not while the writer clearly is on our side .

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian
Spoiler:
Also don't you think Caro and Lutecia are so cute together ^^. Since there are supporters on Lutecia been a summoner, so the pair of loli summoner fighting against evil forces .

I did not really read too deep into the tank parts, I just assumed those are the ones contain Zest and Lutecia. So it rasies the prob of them get pick up by mobile div 6 and then betray the gang later unwillingly due to some mind control command from Doc perhaps.

Well, Jewel seeds was created by people in Al Hazard, and I assume they are used as power sources, so it may be petty common item back in those days. so the ferret tribe may have dug up more from the first season.
__________________
Thanks to Hoshi_Kawa for this avater
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 02:37   Link #207
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
- Relic Serial Number IX, huh... Wonder how many each faction's got?

- Well, the training session was more or less a reflection of what the rookies need to work on respectively, such as balancing frontline defence/offence, speed, and ranged all around capabilities and such. It somewhat reflects the basket position analogy I mentioned a while back.

- I don't like Vice/Weiss's voice. And Signum's technical and positional incompatability with the rookies ...well, it reflects somewhat, I suppose.

- Whut was that I hear? Genya's "someone" originated from Earth? Well, apparently Genya and Subaru's never been to Earth. Foreshadowing?

- Elio was there at the RL till 8 years old? Damn, I can't make out the sounds properly. I was under the impression he was saved by Fate earlier. He calls Fate Fate-san too...

- NxF fanservice, as usual. Nothing outstanding at all even by rabid Legion standards. At least it was nothing compared to the NxV fanservice later in the episode.

- Green teas are all the rage.

- IS ZAT TEH JOKER I SEE!?

- Interesting minor revelations from the Drone source being semi-engineered from Jewel Seed tech, and Scagliette just blatantly places a name tag in the Drones. Looks his name is Jail... And some Captains/Colonels are being referenced...Hmm....

- I'd ship Hayate x Genya if only he was younge- *gets shot*

- Dr.Orange looks mighty fine and sexy. He better be a l33t mage. XI looks like adult Rider. And with Zest and Lutecia being Relic Weapons, are they implying Scagliette's got AT LEAST 16 Relics?

- ZEST!!! Lutecia.

- Don't be a workaholic, Nanoha. See where that lead you and Yuuno? At least Chrono got married, even if it's with the wrong perso- *gets shot*

- NANOHA HEALTH FORESHADOWING!! *adds another flag to Nanoha's movie injury theory*

- Well, we may not see a ball dance sadly, since it's an auction, but who knows?

- YUUNO!!!!!! Acous! I better see you there too, Chrono to complete the Trinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Never, not while the writer clearly is on our side .
Maybe, but that level of fanservice doesn't bother us one bit. We've been through worse, and are still surviving. Wait for your KO Haymaker if it ever comes rather than your silly jabs just we're waiting for ours, if ours ever come. All we have now is merely faith.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 03:21   Link #208
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Aaah THAT system. That would be the Metal Storm electronically initiated stacked projectile weapons technology system (It's the name of both the company producing it and the technology). Interesting, really need to see Cross Mirage in action...

And One more step in SRW (Alteisen's Avalanche Claymore anyone?)
I just read up the entry at wiki, and I'm surprised ST Tech is involved with the design of the Redback. Some notes based on our RL system:

- The in-barrel loading system eliminates the need for cartridge casing. That means Teana carries smaller but bigger calibre cartridges, in greater numbers.

- She can change her firing rate on demand. Meaning using the carts sequentially, or dumping the entire barrel of power into a single spell.

- The Redback variant of MS was meant to be applied to automatic sentries and vehicles. Implications: Skane, that Gun Slave mode you called for Teana might just be right there. And if Teana rides in the Fatemobile or the Hayate Warthog, Cross Mirage can become a fixed large calibre weapon of insane firing rates. Heck it, open the SR hatch, Cannon Mode up...

Teana: Cross Mirage! Load Silver Cartridge!

There, the unarmed just got armed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
- NxF fanservice, as usual. Nothing outstanding at all even by rabid Legion standards. At least it was nothing compared to the NxV fanservice later in the episode.

- Interesting minor revelations from the Drone source being semi-engineered from Jewel Seed tech, and Scagliette just blatantly places a name tag in the Drones. Looks his name is Jail... And some Captains/Colonels are being referenced...Hmm....

- I'd ship Hayate x Genya if only he was younge- *gets shot*

- Dr.Orange looks mighty fine and sexy. He better be a l33t mage. XI looks like adult Rider. And with Zest and Lutecia being Relic Weapons, are they implying Scagliette's got AT LEAST 16 Relics?

- ZEST!!! Lutecia.

- Don't be a workaholic, Nanoha. See where that lead you and Yuuno? At least Chrono got married, even if it's with the wrong perso- *gets shot*

- NANOHA HEALTH FORESHADOWING!! *adds another flag to Nanoha's movie injury theory*

- Well, we may not see a ball dance sadly, since it's an auction, but who knows?

- YUUNO!!!!!! Acous! I better see you there too, Chrono to complete the Trinity.

Maybe, but that level of fanservice doesn't bother us one bit. We've been through worse, and are still surviving. Wait for your KO Haymaker if it ever comes rather than your silly jabs just we're waiting for ours, if ours ever come. All we have now is merely faith.
Yeah I'm kinda immune to it now. After all, Fate evidently seems like the kind of tough but humble anime character that blushes easily when praised or when being prodded, verbally or literally, at her vulnerable spots (remember that exchange with Signum?).

I remember this kind of criminals are considered the megalomaniac type, and the police sort of entices them by providing them with zero media coverage and basically yank at their pride until they make a mistake. We could see such CSI tactics in play here.

Was it just me, or was Genya wearing a rather lecherous sneer/smirk on his face all the way? I was mentally screaming at Col to get the heck out, fast.

Has anyone considered the possibility that Zest and Lutecia escaped from Dr Spagetti and are on the run, and would attack anyone trying to capture them, even if it's for protective custody?

NANOHA HEALTH ALERT indeed. Sigh...

Yeah that might be so. I'll just enjoy the sights and sounds while I'm there.

But from the look of things, it would be pretty exciting if the Aces are there undercover, and the rest of Riot 6 seen scattered about the preview sort of shadowing the event? They could be waiting for the enemy to make his move, then move to counter it. Likewise, the spec ops unit might be in a way providing security, and the Aces are every ready to henshin up and fight in a blink.

It is also during these kind of ops when one of the girls in the police team find herself in unique trouble...
__________________

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-07 at 03:38.
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 03:35   Link #209
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Never, not while the writer clearly is on our side .
Don't get cocky , I'm only holding the fort for now since I haven't watch the episode yet ...


Quote:
Also don't you think Caro and Lutecia are so cute together ^^. Since there are supporters on Lutecia been a summoner, so the pair of loli summoner fighting against evil forces .
Oh no you don't! You're be fightning that battle on our backyard !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

- I'd ship Hayate x Genya if only he was younge- *gets shot*
He's obviously hitting on her... Must be jealous that a 19 years old girl out rank him :P

Quote:
- Don't be a workaholic, Nanoha. See where that lead you and Yuuno? At least Chrono got married, even if it's with the wrong perso- *gets shot*
Where the hell is that sniper coming from?

Damn GDIs ...

Quote:
- NANOHA HEALTH FORESHADOWING!! *adds another flag to Nanoha's movie injury theory*
You serious? Or is this something I can make fun of for 6 days?

Quote:
- YUUNO!!!!!! Acous! I better see you there too, Chrono to complete the Trinity.
We're gonna need armor transport for this...


Quote:
Maybe, but that level of fanservice doesn't bother us one bit. We've been through worse, and are still surviving. Wait for your KO Haymaker if it ever comes rather than your silly jabs just we're waiting for ours, if ours ever come. All we have now is merely faith.
And "Hope"... She should still be there, right?


Quote:
- Well, we may not see a ball dance sadly, since it's an auction, but who knows?
Who knows indeed... I wonder if 'Hope' still sticks around Mai...

As for the auction... (Thanks Skane )

Auctioneer: And now for item 24, a... P-Picture book? Of Enforcer Fate Tes-

Fate: EH?! Why is there a-?!

(At the back...)

Yuuno (smirking): Now we're even...

Chrono (Dark clouds): I'm going to kill you... I want you to remember that...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 03:37   Link #210
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
- IS ZAT TEH JOKER I SEE!?
Joker?

Quote:
- Interesting minor revelations from the Drone source being semi-engineered from Jewel Seed tech, and Scagliette just blatantly places a name tag in the Drones. Looks his name is Jail... And some Captains/Colonels are being referenced...Hmm....
Targets?

Quote:
- I'd ship Hayate x Genya if only he was younge- *gets shot*
*blows barrel of gun* Sorry. But I don't trust that guy as of now.

Quote:
- Dr.Orange looks mighty fine and sexy. He better be a l33t mage. XI looks like adult Rider. And with Zest and Lutecia being Relic Weapons, are they implying Scagliette's got AT LEAST 16 Relics?
Quite a lot. And also, Dr. Scraggy reminds me of Dullindal from GSD.

Quote:
- NANOHA HEALTH FORESHADOWING!! *adds another flag to Nanoha's movie injury theory*
*sigh* Ready for the 800 post breaker?

Quote:
- Well, we may not see a ball dance sadly, since it's an auction, but who knows?
Well they better. As long as they show even a portion of it.

Quote:
- YUUNO!!!!!! Acous! I better see you there too, Chrono to complete the Trinity.
Heh. Now, what to call them?[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Yeah I'm kinda immune to it now. After all, Fate has evidently seem like the kind of tough but humble anime character that blushes easily when praised or when being prodded, verbally or literally, at her vulnerable spots (remember that exchange with Signum?).
Wouldn't have her any other way.

Quote:
Was it just me, or was Genya wearing a rather lecherous sneer/smirk on his face all the way? I was mentally screaming at Col to get the heck out, fast.
Believe me, Zero. Not just you. If you could just Geass him and learn about his true intentions. *Sigh* But the Nanohaverse isn't THAT convenient

Quote:
Has anyone considered the possibility that Zest and Lutecia escaped from Dr Spagetti and are on the run, and would attack anyone trying to capture them, even if it's for protective custody?
I'm thinking that too.

Quote:
Yeah that might be so. I'll just enjoy the sights and sounds while I'm there.
Hear, hear!

Quote:
But from the look of things, it would be pretty exciting if the Aces are there undercover, and the rest of Riot 6 seen scattered about the preview sort of shadowing the event? They could be waiting for the enemy to make his move, then move to counter it. Likewise, the spec ops unit might be in a way providing security, and the Aces are every ready to henshin up and fight in a blink.

It is also during these kind of ops when one of the girls in the police team find herself in unique trouble...
Like what?

Oh yeah. And since Yuuno and Acous are there, do you think they could take the field themselves if there's trouble? I don't mind that happening, especially if the Gangleader is present.

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-05-07 at 03:47.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 03:37   Link #211
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Dr Spegetti is scary
Spoiler:
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 03:46   Link #212
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Lol 4 more pages in like 3 hours -_- and no good raws yet as usual
@Keroko and Herbert ,Thank you for the color code

I have not watched the XLLQ raw yet because i value my eyes but some question i have from all the post so far:

-What is the chance of Zest being Lutecia's familiar/guardian beast/summoned being similar to Fate/Arf or Caro/Fried? Seeing that Lutecia is a summoner.Anything mentioned about him in this episode?

-Maybe Genya is somehow related to Suzuka family just to make it more messed up since his wife has quite a bit of similarity to Shinobu...Earth people make a great mage that's why Subaru's mom had cool devices.

-The tubes #5 and #12 are they in the same row?If they are, it might not be Erio since those usually arranged based on gender and all other tubes contain girls from the SS that i have seen.Can it be Subaru's mom , i mean since the show so far is keeping her identity hidden and how she died.

-Fate and Nanoha tend to blush all the time i dont count that scene

-Another nanoha's injury discussion we could break those 600 post record easily

Argg!! going to dl the LQ raw now ^.^ cant wait anymore....
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 03:51   Link #213
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Heh. Now, what to call them?

I'm telling ya, "Kurono Kishi Dan!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post

-Another nanoha's injury discussion we could break those 600 post record easily
600? No, I'm going for 700!

P.S - Damn, I knew I shouldn't get carried away with making fun of those people ...

...Especially during the last thread
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 04:01   Link #214
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
As for the auction... (Thanks Skane )

Auctioneer: And now for item 24, a... P-Picture book? Of Enforcer Fate Tes-

Fate: EH?! Why is there a-?!

(At the back...)

Yuuno (smirking): Now we're even...

Chrono (Dark clouds): I'm going to kill you... I want you to remember that...
You're gonna make me nose bleed in my mask!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Joker?

Believe me, Zero. Not just you. If you could just Geass him and learn about his true intentions. *Sigh* But the Nanohaverse isn't THAT convenient

Hear, hear!

Like what?

Oh yeah. And since Yuuno and Acous are there, do you think they could take the field themselves if there's trouble? I don't mind that happening, especially if the Gangleader is present.
Yeah I didn't get that bit at all too.

Na. A high commander like that has high security around him; not impenetrable, but still going to be a pain to get through. And I wouldn't want to waste my one chance to check whether an old geezer is a horny hasbeen. They probably are anyway.

I'll post the full report in the next epi thread as soon as I get back from the party.

Do I have to spell it out to you? EIther that, or I'm watching too much Hong Kong policewoman action serii...

Aha! "The Entrance of Chrono Hallaoun" we've been calling for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post


let me get this straight...these are artificial lifeforms made from relics? O.o

and Lutecia is working for Dr spegetti or is she being hunted by him as well? [/spoiler]
Seems like it. Probably the next stage of ultimate drones, ones with Linker Cores?

And yes I'm leaning towards the direction that she's running from him. Lutecia expression read fear, and Zest has that protective-oni-chan response.

Btw is his name really Zest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
-What is the chance of Zest being Lutecia's familiar/guardian beast/summoned being similar to Fate/Arf or Caro/Fried? Seeing that Lutecia is a summoner. Anything mentioned about him in this episode?

- Maybe Genya is somehow related to Suzuka family just to make it more messed up since his wife has quite a bit of similarity to Shinobu... Earth people make a great mage that's why Subaru's mom had cool devices.

-The tubes #5 and #12 are they in the same row?If they are, it might not be Erio since those usually arranged based on gender and all other tubes contain girls from the SS that i have seen.Can it be Subaru's mom , i mean since they show so far is keeping her identity hidden and how she died.

-Fate and Nanoha tend to blush all the time i dont count that scene

-Another nanoha's injury discussion we could break those 600 post record easily
Possibly. No mention, just a voiceless cameo and expressions and stuff.

Wasn't Mrs Nakajima blue haired instead of purple?

Why does that third point remind of Mai Otome?

Nod, nod, nod...

Oh well so far we aren't running on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm telling ya, "Kurono Kishi Dan!"

600? No, I'm going for 700!

P.S - Damn, I knew I shouldn't get carried away with making fun of those people ...

...Especially during the last thread
We just need Amy in and we have the Kurono SOS Dan.

Like I said...

Let's go 300! No holding back!
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 04:21   Link #215
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
The guy Genya and Hayate was talking to in the hologram had green hair, pale-looking skin (( probably bad raw or due to holo-effect )), snazzy bowtie, and a purplish coat.

Who else dresses as queer as that other than Batman's archrival, Joker? :P

And yes, his name is Zest. Dr.Orange's side-kick girl mentioned his name along with Lutecia's, and magazine scans showed Ze-su-to as his katakana, not to mention there's car named Zest. It fits all the puzzle.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 04:26   Link #216
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Btw is his name really Zest?

Possibly. No mention, just a voiceless cameo and expressions and stuff.

Wasn't Mrs Nakajima blue haired instead of purple?

Why does that third point remind of Mai Otome?

Nod, nod, nod...

Oh well so far we aren't running on it.
Well the name we got is from megami scan in the image thread, it is actually Zesuto if am not wrong.

Mrs Nakajima might have purple hair but her photo and Ginga give out those similar vibe to Shinobu.

Lol,i dont even notice that similarity to Mai otome till you mention it.Ok now i know where i got that thinking earlier ^.^...You know what else could happen mysterious beautiful lady which is mother of one of the main character

What if they recycled the idea the colonel that Dr.Spagethi mentioned might be Genya trying to to revive his wife ala Precia just that he is doing it more secretly using someone else.Maybe he got the idea after looking through Fate's profile when she joined TSAB
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 05:02   Link #217
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Well the name we got is from megami scan in the image thread, it is actually Zesuto if am not wrong.

Lol,i dont even notice that similarity to Mai otome till you mention it.Ok now i know where i got that thinking earlier ^.^...You know what else could happen mysterious beautiful lady which is mother of one of the main character

What if they recycled the idea the colonel that Dr.Spagethi mentioned might be Genya trying to to revive his wife ala Precia just that he is doing it more secretly using someone else.Maybe he got the idea after looking through Fate's profile when she joined TSAB
Sou, sou...

If you're talking about something else I lost you...

That is possible...

~~~~~~

Hey I've sto- ahem written a little song thanks to Erio's spark in the other thread and thought I'd post it here:

Kha+ - Yuuno's Come Back (English Version)

I hear a voice calling him from AFAR,
One after another, the 300 prepare for BATTLE
On a street that only COMES BACK
Forget about being shy. ARE YOU READY?

Nanoha's body shivers right TO THE CORE
Her heart rings out like violent STOMPING
She calls YOU, always growing, NEVER DYING OUT
This is an unstoppable comeback STORY

Come on! Everybody BOOST UP!
'Fess up! Today's your time to SHOOT OUT!
No one can catch you, SPEEDO FERRAT!
Everyone's waiting for you to COME BACK NOW YEAH!

Come on! Everybody hands up!
Tomorrow our YUUNO'S COME BACK!
Raise you hands up and COUNT DOWN!
Ikuze, 3-2-1, MAKE SOME NOISE!

HEY YO WHOA You ready to take all the risks? (Yuuno: Yeah!)
You gotta get back up no matter how many times you TRANSFORM!
A paper-thin truce kept your bond intact
Those feelings have now built up and solidified!

A rising tide of cheers will give up courage (YUUNOHA!!!)
You'll suffer now as you stand back up (FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!)
But I know you'll end up smiling!
Push it all away, and feel the thrill of ESCTASY!

Everybody BOOST UP!
'Fess up! Today's your time to SHOOT OUT!
No one can catch you SPEEDO FERRAT! (Not even FATE!)
Everyone's waiting for you to COME BACK NOW YEAH! (RAWR!)

Come on! Everybody hands up!
Tomorrow our YUUNO'S COME BACK!
Raise you hands up and COUNT DOWN!
Ikuze, 3-2-1, MAKE SOME NOISE!

~~~~~~

I'm sure you guys know where it came from?
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 05:10   Link #218
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
If you're talking about something else I lost you...
Nothing else really , i just saying that's where i get the idea from from ^.^

@the lyrics
Lol Yuuno clearly is a hero ...go see the Yuuno MAD in music thread , it is also using song about heroes
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 05:19   Link #219
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
woah, Yuuno in episode 7!!??
this is madness!!!
haven't seen either episode 5 or 6 yet(finals is killing me) but at the end of the week, i will be able to satisfy myself with episode 5 and 6, if fansubs come out early like last time!!

Yunno...time for some explanation mr.ferret!!
he should be able to reveal more info on the relics and what they can do...
and i hope Chrono shows up in episode 7 as well....
is it a ball or is it an auction that the whole RF6 is going to??

seems like something big will go on in that event...hhmmmm....lutecia ambush perhaps??
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 05:34   Link #220
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Sou, sou...

If you're talking about something else I lost you...

That is possible...

~~~~~~

Hey I've sto- ahem written a little song thanks to Erio's spark in the other thread and thought I'd post it here:

Kha+ - Yuuno's Come Back (English Version)

I hear a voice calling him from AFAR,
One after another, the 300 prepare for BATTLE
On a street that only COMES BACK
Forget about being shy. ARE YOU READY?

Nanoha's body shivers right TO THE CORE
Her heart rings out like violent STOMPING
She calls YOU, always growing, NEVER DYING OUT
This is an unstoppable comeback STORY

Come on! Everybody BOOST UP!
'Fess up! Today's your time to SHOOT OUT!
No one can catch you, SPEEDO FERRAT!
Everyone's waiting for you to COME BACK NOW YEAH!

Come on! Everybody hands up!
Tomorrow our YUUNO'S COME BACK!
Raise you hands up and COUNT DOWN!
Ikuze, 3-2-1, MAKE SOME NOISE!

HEY YO WHOA You ready to take all the risks? (Yuuno: Yeah!)
You gotta get back up no matter how many times you TRANSFORM!
A paper-thin truce kept your bond intact
Those feelings have now built up and solidified!

A rising tide of cheers will give up courage (YUUNOHA!!!)
You'll suffer now as you stand back up (FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!)
But I know you'll end up smiling!
Push it all away, and feel the thrill of ESCTASY!

Everybody BOOST UP!
'Fess up! Today's your time to SHOOT OUT!
No one can catch you SPEEDO FERRAT! (Not even FATE!)
Everyone's waiting for you to COME BACK NOW YEAH! (RAWR!)

Come on! Everybody hands up!
Tomorrow our YUUNO'S COME BACK!
Raise you hands up and COUNT DOWN!
Ikuze, 3-2-1, MAKE SOME NOISE!

~~~~~~

I'm sure you guys know where it came from?
Naruto Shippuden? I happened to come across the original song on Youtube.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.