AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 06 Rating
Perfect 10 7 11.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 16.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 50.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 11.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 10.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-05-07, 08:13   Link #241
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Kha: MWAHAHAHAHAHA...!

Uh, Aaron? I think I am losing control of Geass...
No... Well, I'll just avoid having eye-contact with you. But please, be strong, pull through adversities and CONVERT JAPAN INTO A STAT--- *cough* No wait, wrong anime.

*Strikes Gendou Pose*

In any case, Kha, now you must be careful and plan ahead on what to do with your powers. Just imagine the possibilities.

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-05-07 at 08:25.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 08:32   Link #242
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Still looking for the RAW, not having much luck finding it... In the meantime:

Spoiler for save space:
Zer/ha: Whoa... And I thought I was going nuts. Oh well she got away, and I've no interest to find out. I got the answer right here anyway. But now that she's gone...
(Sees everyone closing in on Chario)
Zer/ha: Should I or should I not?
Chario: Wait no I really don't know! I know how it's done but I didn't-- Oi! Hanaste! Hanaste!
Zer/ha: You had to scream like that?
Chario: I-ieeeeeee!
Zer/ha:

Boom!

Zer/ha: About time...
Gadget: Break it up! This anime is about me and how I shall pwn all of you!
All: SHUT UP!

Boom!

Kha: But you know, he has a point. Let's get on topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
No... Well, I'll just avoid having eye-contact with you. But please, be strong, pull through adversities and CONVERT JAPAN INTO A STAT--- *cough* No wait, wrong anime.
State of lovey dovey lolis and shoutas? Sounds like a grrrrreat idea! :evilgrin:
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 08:48   Link #243
Thisguy
Negikamo
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Oh my, going back from work only to find that there are freaking SIX pages to go!!

Well, some people has already wrote their notes on RAW, but I'd do mine anyway.
Spoiler for Ep6:
Alright, it became far larger post than I thought it would
Many things have been explained in this Ep, either plot-important or not.
I bet they're now going out of introduction phase and actually going to progess the story... but well, there's still 20 more Eps to go.

Last edited by Thisguy; 2007-05-07 at 09:11. Reason: Oops, added spoiler tags
Thisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 08:49   Link #244
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Whoa, wait, that was not I was implying... Ano... crap. *Avoids eye contact in fear of Geass*

I have a feeling that the forums has become ten times more dangerous.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 09:04   Link #245
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
 Nanoha then replies with motto of Instructor Division; "Don't waste time for useless scoldings, use that time for fighting practise and kick the crap out of them instead. They'll learn faster that way".
 That made Vita go , and I've got to agree with her
Methinks Subaru will be in for a harder training session the next round. >_< There's still Vita's Rocket Hammer

Signum is probably wants a rookie willing to commit to the precision and agility required for her sort of blademastery Since the current crop doess't have it, the poor girl is going to have to wait
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 09:09   Link #246
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Oh my, going back from work only to find that there are freaking SIX pages to go!!

Well, some people has already wrote their notes on RAW, but I'd do mine anyway.
Spoiler for Comments:

Alright, it became far larger post than I thought it would
Many things have been explained in this Ep, either plot-important or not.
I bet they're now going out of introduction phase and actually going to progess the story... but well, there's still 20 more Eps to go.
Oh my suspicions are confirmed, Lutecia isn't on Spagetti's side. And the traitor's effects are being known. Btw, notice how all old geezers who are part of the leading cast have some dark ways of handling stuff. Graham comes to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Whoa, wait, that was not I was implying... Ano... crap. *Avoids eye contact in fear of Geass*

I have a feeling that the forums has become ten times more dangerous.
Ne, ne... I just realized that I'm still in control over Geass... Demo... (Pupils shrink) I'm just losing control over myself! GA-HAHAHA!
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 09:10   Link #247
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kha
Spoiler for even more chaos:


Kha: But you know, he has a point. Let's get on topic.
*hopping over the smouldering remains of a few nameless Legion and 300 members* Yeah, that might actually be a good idea.

So on that note:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
- Vita insists Nanoha why she doesn't go harder on rookies, remembering how they were treated back when they were new; They got scolded for whatever they did from how they walk to how they greeted their senior, in "Sgt-Heartman" style.
 Nanoha then replies with motto of Instructor Division; "Don't waste time for useless scoldings, use that time for fighting practise and kick the crap out of them instead. They'll learn faster that way".
 That made Vita go , and I've got to agree with her
The white devil is becoming less and less a creation of the fans and more and more a reallity.

I think I have a new favourite quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Ne, ne... I just realized that I'm still in control over Geass... Demo... (Pupils shrink) I'm just losing control over myself! GA-HAHAHA!
*Taps sunglasses* You mean you ever had any?
__________________

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-05-07 at 09:24.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 09:41   Link #248
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
600? No, I'm going for 700!

P.S - Damn, I knew I shouldn't get carried away with making fun of those people ...

...Especially during the last thread
Don't worry, it's all in the name of more posts, isn't it?

Anyways, I still firmly believe that something's going to happen to Nanoha.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 09:52   Link #249
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Don't worry, it's all in the name of more posts, isn't it?

Anyways, I still firmly believe that something's going to happen to Nanoha.
Thats what I'm betting on to even up the sides too, given the current level of enermies. Once the big battles are starting however, I'm counting on her to make a full recovery (by the power of love with Fate ), and start SLB spamming.

And I think instructor's motto just give for berserker loli some ideas , Erio its your turn now .

And since Ginga will now be working with Fate, I wonder how is her combat skills. Since she does not seem to be hot blooded style like Subaru.
__________________
Thanks to Hoshi_Kawa for this avater
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 10:02   Link #250
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Don't worry, it's all in the name of more posts, isn't it?
450 more to go

Quote:
Anyways, I still firmly believe that something's going to happen to Nanoha.
Now since it's confirmed that Yuuno is still alive and well, it doesn't bother me anymore
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 10:03   Link #251
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp
And I think instructor's motto just give for berserker loli some ideas , Erio its your turn now .

And since Ginga will now be working with Fate, I wonder how is her combat skills. Since she does not seem to be hot blooded style like Subaru.
With the operative word being "does not seem". For all we know, Ginga's demure nature could just be a front for an ocean of raging courageous HOTBLOOD

And I'll wait for subs to quote the instructor's motto
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 10:06   Link #252
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
With the operative word being "does not seem". For all we know, Ginga's demure nature could just be a front for an ocean of raging courageous HOTBLOOD

And I'll wait for subs to quote the instructor's motto
Now if that LQ raw can finish, so I can rewatch... Once is almost too much with the LLQ, the audio.....
__________________
Thanks to Hoshi_Kawa for this avater
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 10:06   Link #253
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
And I'll wait for subs to quote the instructor's motto
I don't care what the subs will translate that into, Thisguy's version will never leave my head.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 10:10   Link #254
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Now since it's confirmed that Yuuno is still alive and well, it doesn't bother me anymore
Why did people think he was dead?
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 10:12   Link #255
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Don't worry, it's all in the name of more posts, isn't it?

Anyways, I still firmly believe that something's going to happen to Nanoha.
Well it is quite possible to break 700 this week. Especially when we're already the 230+ mark after less than 24hrs from release. All thanks to Yuuno appearing in the preview. He rocks.

Well at the moment anything could happen to anyone. Even Hayate. Remember this...?

Spoiler for Hold onto your stomachs:


I feel sick... Ugh...
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 10:16   Link #256
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Why did people think he was dead?
I was just exaggerating ...

I blew the original sentence out of portion... It went something like "Now that Yuuno's back, it doesn't worry me as much "


P.S - Where the hell are those Chinese subs?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 10:16   Link #257
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Why did people think he was dead?
It is the wish of the fans that the Ferret gets hit by a book avalanche and never going to get out off it .

To be serious through, A fair few of us did not Yunno to appear in the series other then as a carmo, due to him along with Arf is not on the offical VA list. I'm waiting for Ep 7 then I can get an indication on how large a role the ferret changling is going to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
P.S - Where the hell are those Chinese subs?
Heh, you're waiting for it too...
__________________
Thanks to Hoshi_Kawa for this avater
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 10:18   Link #258
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
And since Ginga will now be working with Fate, I wonder how is her combat skills. Since she does not seem to be hot blooded style like Subaru.
Just look at their mom, she also look like calm motherly type but in fact own a pair of hardcore-looking devices which she might have ripped out of 'G' after owning him

Since Genya seems to be composed/cool-headed guy(considering how he react during accident involving his daughter)...All Subaru hot blooded trait must be from Mrs.Nakajima.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Why did people think he was dead?
He just joking around O_o ...Alive as in not shafted from the show
__________________

Last edited by raidou; 2007-05-07 at 10:28.
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 10:22   Link #259
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
It is the wish of the fans that the Ferret gets hit by a book avalanche and never going to get out off it .
Someone must have tossed him a line...



Yuuno: Oharuhi-sama! I call upon you in this great time of need!
"Hope": Haruhi says she's busy... Maybe I can help?


Quote:
To be serious through, A fair few of us did not Yunno to appear in the series other then as a carmo, due to him along with Arf is not on the offical VA list. I'm waiting for Ep 7 then I can get an indication on how large a role the ferret changling is going to play.
His voice actress (from what I've heard) DID show up at the Lyrical Party, so he's appearance is somewhat comfirmed...

... But yeah, nothing about what role he'll play...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post

Heh, you're waiting for it too...
It's the fastest way to understand 80% of what's going on
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 10:24   Link #260
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Well it is quite possible to break 700 this week. Especially when we're already the 230+ mark after less than 24hrs from release. All thanks to Yuuno appearing in the preview. He rocks.

Well at the moment anything could happen to anyone. Even Hayate. Remember this...?

Spoiler for Hold onto your stomachs:


I feel sick... Ugh...
Now can we stay away from it.... while it will make up the post counts, but I rather not reading through another 10 pages of gloom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou
Just look at their mom, she also look like calm motherly type but in fact own a pair of hardcore-looking devices which she might have ripped out of 'G' after owning him
Now I'm wishing to see a flashback to late Mrs Nakajima in action.
__________________
Thanks to Hoshi_Kawa for this avater
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.