AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 06 Rating
Perfect 10 7 11.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 16.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 50.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 11.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 10.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-05-07, 20:48   Link #321
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
Hey hey...Fuyu-chwan~

Give me a position too...I want in...

It isn't fan playing for the team just when I'm needed...I...WANT...IN.



What are you talking about? What what?

I just saw ep 16-26 so fill me in....



Yeah right...



You ar welcome Fuyu no Sora but going up against a Commander when I have no rank makes me feel like that Krim guy
Call me Fuyu . You can make your own rank. I made mine ^^. But if you want one hummmm.............. I know! Chief of the Special Operations and Head of the Weapons departments :evilgrin:
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 20:53   Link #322
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh, you left out Meophist... I think he's about to snap...
The Air. Here. Is. Poisonous!

GAH!

Top Posters
Episode 1:
Chaos2Frozen 66
Skane 29
LoweGear 28
Episode 2:
Chaos2Frozen 89
Skane 41
Meophist 28
Episode 3:
Chaos2Frozen 81
raidou 53
Meophist 39
Episode 4:
Chaos2Frozen 88
Skane 38
Kha 31
Episode 5:
Chaos2Frozen 85
Kha 64
raidou 45

Do you see the problem? This, all of this. It's you! That's what I've been saying!
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 20:59   Link #323
johnjefferson3
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
how in the hell did Meophist come up with those number did he phsyically go thorugh all those threads one by one and counted them himself, or is that that fussy math that republicans are know to do from time to time!! show the proof and get ready for the yunno reverlution, since i know he learned some new magic that is hidden up his sleeve!!!!
johnjefferson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:03   Link #324
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Oh well. Before I head off for classes...

*Twirls Tausend Kreuz and catches her horizontally. His blue Velka circle shoots out from under his feet.*

Kha: (Whispers, device glowing) "Erfassen Sie in meinem Blatt, das große Wesentliche von Konige... (Gather in my blade, the great essence of Kings...)"

Sakura: "Load Cartridge. Grösserer Segen."

Kha: "Zerstreuen Sie die Energie innen, im Namen des Lichtes! (Scatter the power within, in the name of the Light!)"

*tosses his weapon into a spin, catches it tail end down and stabs it into the sigil, creating a ripple of light that washed over his allies, leaving them buffed.*

Kha: "Segen von Konige! (Blessing of Kings!)"

Use it to do great things, my friends.

@Meophist: I see. The first thing you did after getting healed was... that. *applauds patience for going through all that*
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:05   Link #325
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjefferson3 View Post
how in the hell did Meophist come up with those number did he phsyically go thorugh all those threads one by one and counted them himself, or is that that fussy math that republicans are know to do from time to time!! show the proof and get ready for the yunno reverlution, since i know he learned some new magic that is hidden up his sleeve!!!!
If he manages to turn some of the Legion into 300 soldiers with a new attitude, he's amazing. (Yuuno I mean)
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:21   Link #326
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I understand the "fun" you're all having as I contributed to it occasionally as one of the 300 shadow supporters, (( As I said, it's not remotely a flame war )) but do understand that the neutral factions, do not enjoy seeing this "meeting" especially when it goes mildly overboard. Just because most people are having fun, doesn't mean others enjoy this fun.

Besides, I may try my best to bring balance to the Force, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't remotely enjoy seeing this..."war".

It's "perplexing" enough that this thread is 80% off-topic, now it's almost poisonous to some.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:28   Link #327
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dublin
Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Call me Fuyu . You can make your own rank. I made mine ^^. But if you want one hummmm.............. I know! Chief of the Special Operations and Head of the Weapons departments :evilgrin:
Thank you so muchly...

I will edit mine profile later...

I am learning how to use speech recognition on my Computer...to tired to type...
Demon Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:29   Link #328
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
All of these posts about NxY and NxF is suffocating, although this time it's a combination of:
Kha 44
Chaos2Frozen 43
…among others.

There's little actual Nanoha discussion in all of this. If you guys ever noticed, this episode is about the new character's training, it's about the bad guys, and it's about learning more about the relics and the gadget drones. We also know more about the backgrounds about the characters. Why isn't any of this being discussed?
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:32   Link #329
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
The Air. Here. Is. Poisonous!

GAH!

Top Posters
Episode 1:
Chaos2Frozen 66
Skane 29
LoweGear 28
Episode 2:
Chaos2Frozen 89
Skane 41
Meophist 28
Episode 3:
Chaos2Frozen 81
raidou 53
Meophist 39
Episode 4:
Chaos2Frozen 88
Skane 38
Kha 31
Episode 5:
Chaos2Frozen 85
Kha 64
raidou 45

Do you see the problem? This, all of this. It's you! That's what I've been saying!
...

Woah...

Edit: During that time, I was on holiday ... Hence I could...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I understand the "fun" you're all having as I contributed to it occasionally as one of the 300 shadow supporters, (( As I said, it's not remotely a flame war )) but do understand that the neutral factions, do not enjoy seeing this "meeting" especially when it goes mildly overboard. Just because most people are having fun, doesn't mean others enjoy this fun.

Besides, I may try my best to bring balance to the Force, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't remotely enjoy seeing this..."war".

It's "perplexing" enough that this thread is 80% off-topic, now it's almost poisonous to some.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
All of these posts about NxY and NxF is suffocating, although this time it's a combination of:
Kha 44
Chaos2Frozen 43
…among others.

There's little actual Nanoha discussion in all of this. If you guys ever noticed, this episode is about the new character's training, it's about the bad guys, and it's about learning more about the relics and the gadget drones. We also know more about the backgrounds about the characters. Why isn't any of this being discussed?

*Shrugged*

Even when I've watched the chinese sub, I still don't get the parts about the relics and villians... I can't say what I don't know...

But if you want, you could always start the ball rolling...

Training: Nothing unusual happened... But it's interesting to see Vita again... (I was right about the colour balls )

Villian/Relic/Gadget: waiting for english subs...

Background: Erio's past was well known... He doesn't call Fate 'nee-san' ... Subaru's family was originally from Earth, nothing unusual, the name gave it away...

THough it does interest me that Ginga is joining the group now...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:44   Link #330
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
By request of Neutral parties and Civilians meddled up in this war I officially call a truce between the Legion and 300 so we can continue a peaceful co-existance and keep discussing about Nanoha and co. Guys let's continue somewhere else (Just joking)
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:46   Link #331
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
…Sorry, I'm just getting frustrated at this "war" taking over the entire Nanoha section of the forum. Though I admit it's rather entertaining to read, it leaves me without much in ways of actually posting. I'm not interested in taking sides, I'm more interested in seeing what the series' creators are planning. I'm one who's usually more interested in the creator's vision than that of the viewers'.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:49   Link #332
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
By request of Neutral parties and Civilians meddled up in this war I officially call a truce between the Legion and 300 so we can continue a peaceful co-existance and keep discussing about Nanoha and co. Guys let's continue somewhere else (Just joking)
Ermmm, Sure... Why not...

*Hides broken bottle behind back...*

...
...
...
...
...

Somebody start this one please ? I don't recall many interesting info in this one... That I didn't already mention ...

Go on, Meophist... It's your show.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:50   Link #333
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
…Sorry, I'm just getting frustrated at this "war" taking over the entire Nanoha section of the forum. Though I admit it's rather entertaining to read, it leaves me without much in ways of actually posting. I'm not interested in taking sides, I'm more interested in seeing what the series' creators are planning. I'm one who's usually more interested in the creator's vision than that of the viewers'.
Quite right. I agree with you, therefore if you read my previous post you'll see a call for a truce. I shall lay down my weapons until the need for them arises again.
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:52   Link #334
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dublin
Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
Agreed Fuyu-chan...

Now speaking of said episode...Is it wrong of me to presume that the ebil one helped in creating Fate-chan?
Demon Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:54   Link #335
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
CLIENT = Someone inside? As in TSAB? Board of Directors, even?

Well, from the looks of things, it looks as if Signum may duke it out with Zest, while Lutecia...well, her robo-sects doesn't seem remotely threatening, but we know the writers just luv overpowered lolis. And this auction seems to be fairly important in terms of status-control, as even if Nanoha and co. aren't there for undercover ops, it's still officially field-guarded by Lightning and Stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
Now speaking of said episode...Is it wrong of me to presume that the ebil one helped in creating Fate-chan?
Well, not wrong, but we don't know the full story either. Either way, it's safe to assume he at least knows Precia and the Jewel Seed affair, to know of Fate as an experimental being. It's possible he helped in her creation, though.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:57   Link #336
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
CLIENT = Someone inside? As in TSAB? Board of Directors, even?

Well, from the looks of things, it looks as if Signum may duke it out with Zest, while Lutecia...well, her robo-sects doesn't seem remotely threatening, but we know the writers just luv overpowered lolis. And this auction seems to be fairly important in terms of status-control, as even if Nanoha and co. aren't there for undercover ops, it's still officially field-guarded by Lightning and Stars.
I get a feeling the one against Lutecia will be Caro. I smell Black Soul Dragon against Silver Soul Dragon .
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 21:59   Link #337
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
Agreed Fuyu-chan...

Now speaking of said episode...Is it wrong of me to presume that the ebil one helped in creating Fate-chan?
You mean the evil/mad scientist? I don't think the presumption will be too far off, in any case.

I'm thinking about Lutecia right now. First, is that her real name? Second, I think she might be part of the same tribe Caro is in. One possibility is that she was kicked out as well for having overwhelming power, but somebody else picked her up.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 22:00   Link #338
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
True that the battle between the factions has really taken the thread into a life of its own. I suppose we can find things to get back into the episode. Though I'm impressed that the two sides managed to call a truce.

Suppose you can never go wrong with Caro and Erio. Teaming up in training again and she feeling bad for his past. Really since I can't understand much good topics probably aren't going to come from me.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 22:02   Link #339
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
^.^ i did try to bring up some discussion on Ep6 but got completely trampled by both sides Cavalry and end up joining the "war"
Quote:
Now speaking of said episode...Is it wrong of me to presume that the ebil one helped in creating Fate-chan?
Most probably he has big involvement in that ,since Precia used to be researcher too, former workmates maybe ...
Quote:
CLIENT = Someone inside? As in TSAB? Board of Directors, even?

Well, from the looks of things, it looks as if Signum may duke it out with Zest, while Lutecia...well, her robo-sects doesn't seem remotely threatening, but we know the writers just luv overpowered lolis. And this auction seems to be fairly important in terms of status-control, as even if Nanoha and co. aren't there for undercover ops, it's still officially field-guarded by Lightning and Stars.
I was actually speculating Genya to be the client.Reviving his wife,similar to Precia.He might have gotten the idea from looking at Fate history after she joined TSAB.Somehow he just give out those weird vibe by being so kind especially to Hayate, similar to those cunning old man in other animes who really looks like good guy at 1st.
Lutecia's robo bug could be very deadly if there is a lot of em, much easier to blow up big targets rather than those.She might be using em ala Kidaf Gillot (scrapped princess)
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 22:10   Link #340
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
I have a theory:
Spoiler for Theory about Lutecia:
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.