AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-03-12, 20:15   Link #22061
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
@Thread: Hey guys.

Due to some problems on my end, I'll be most probably missing for a while... I'll be mostly like Aaron and crawl in sometime to comment on something...Anyway, hope you guys have fun. Keep the backlog going (hurray for super long to-read list) 'kay?

Oh and @Keroko-kun: Do keep fighting against the Darth Chaos He needs ro realize not all of us are his 'acolytes'

Chaos thinks he has acolytes!? MADNESS.
__________________
krisslanza is offline  
Old 2008-03-12, 20:27   Link #22062
Sheba
Have a Yasen Problem
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base in the rectum of Pacific Ocean
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
MADNESS.
This is the time someone pull a variation on 300-related joke.
Sheba is offline  
Old 2008-03-12, 21:09   Link #22063
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sky of stone, floor of flame.
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Wow, tons of new backlog, but nothing much to comment on. Except for one thing. Kha, that's a ton of crack you got there!

Oh, and that female!Kamina pic is so disturbing... damn, my eyes.

And yes, my little free time is being eaten by Brawl these past few days.
Kha's job, as the de facto boss of Cadia, is to pile up as much crack (Khrack?) as he can in the shortest amount of time.

Guess who else's free time is being eaten by Brawl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Not just cute, tsundere cute

As as seen, only Maren and Altea find embarrassing to dance it
That's what I meant by cute. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Maybe when you make things it gets Keroright?
Keroright? What you been smoking?

So does that mean if you forge it, it's a Kerowrong?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I suppose that grants me a right to Khapyright? And is copying Keroright a Khapyleft?

*runs from frozen tsukikomi*
O_o

*smacks Kha, then smack self*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

It's amazing how a simple question can trigger all this...

Anyways...here's Chapter 23!

Spoiler for Chapter 23 - Codename: Heart Waver - Part 1:

Why does this chapter has this name? You'll find out in the next part

That's it for now
The next part should be posted soon, sicne most of it is already written, just needs to be revised and updated

But right now, I'm tired...
*goes to bed*
Ooh, a teaser, huh? Can't wait for the next part. Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
@Thread: Hey guys.

Due to some problems on my end, I'll be most probably missing for a while... I'll be mostly like Aaron and crawl in sometime to comment on something...Anyway, hope you guys have fun. Keep the backlog going (hurray for super long to-read list) 'kay?

Oh and @Keroko-kun: Do keep fighting against the Darth Chaos He needs ro realize not all of us are his 'acolytes'
Aww. We, good luck with whatever's got you, and come back to see us soon!

*hugs Fuyu, then runs very fast*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
This is the time someone pull a variation on 300-related joke.
Madness?

This!

IS!

CADIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*throws self down pit of death, screaming "CADIAAAAA!*
__________________
In my hands, a sun, that my path may be lit.
At my back, the sky, so I may be free to soar.
In my eyes, hell, for it is my cradle and grave.
LimitedEternal is offline  
Old 2008-03-12, 21:34   Link #22064
toran
Kyonko Convert
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Here is an idea that a friend and I had come up with. Well, my friend thought up the feedback idea for a character in World of Darkness and let me use the idea for a Nanoha OC.

Spoiler for Charese Silverman:
toran is offline  
Old 2008-03-12, 21:37   Link #22065
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sky of stone, floor of flame.
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by toran View Post
Here is an idea that a friend and I had come up with. Well, my friend thought up the feedback idea for a character in World of Darkness and let me use the idea for a Nanoha OC.

Spoiler for Charese Silverman:
Hey, you new here? Welcome. Don't mind the crack...might wanna get a proper initiation from one of the vets.

So, a character with a prominent weakness, as opposed to a strength. Interesting.
__________________
In my hands, a sun, that my path may be lit.
At my back, the sky, so I may be free to soar.
In my eyes, hell, for it is my cradle and grave.
LimitedEternal is offline  
Old 2008-03-12, 22:22   Link #22066
arkhangelsk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Yeah....You are taking this WAY too seriously dude....granted you picked out things that I missed out....I'd rather you keep your hands off my story before this 'discussion' ends up in a heated argument, due to you finding logical fallacies in my story. If there's a contradiction, or an error, I'd rather let those whom I consider peers pick at it.

I'd rather not let any bad blood run boiling in here.
I'm very hurt (by board standards) that you don't consider me a peer, despite our mutual membership in this forum.

As for bad blood, I have no bad blood with you. I'm sorry if you have bad blood with me for daring to analyze in this board's dedicated analysis thread.

Anyway, relax, I never debate FanFiction. If I see something wrong and I'm in a commenting mood, I'll mention it ... once. I hope to get an explanation, or at least to get the author to be a bit more careful next time, but if they don't it's not like I'm going to get into a war.

And if I assume that every other person on this thread except for me is your peer, a great problem with "letting your peers pick at it" is that ... uh, they basically aren't. Maybe they hadn't noticed. Maybe they just think it isn't very important. Maybe they think you don't take criticism well, and decide that harmony is more important. I can't know. Anyway, it leaves me to be "bad cop" and say something, doesn't it.
arkhangelsk is offline  
Old 2008-03-12, 22:31   Link #22067
arkhangelsk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Not that god...

since you're placing it in the Seinarukana context, you will know what i mean. unless...
Do you mean the neverseen Swordmaker himself? Now that must be some being indeed.

Quote:
and yes, the "" smiley is somewhat annoying and an invitation for a plasma torch
Blame the board system for assigning that admittedly sarcastic smile to the most easily typed smiley...
arkhangelsk is offline  
Old 2008-03-12, 22:46   Link #22068
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
I'm very hurt (by board standards) that you don't consider me a peer, despite our mutual membership in this forum.

As for bad blood, I have no bad blood with you. I'm sorry if you have bad blood with me for daring to analyze in this board's dedicated analysis thread.

Anyway, relax, I never debate FanFiction. If I see something wrong and I'm in a commenting mood, I'll mention it ... once. I hope to get an explanation, or at least to get the author to be a bit more careful next time, but if they don't it's not like I'm going to get into a war.

And if I assume that every other person on this thread except for me is your peer, a great problem with "letting your peers pick at it" is that ... uh, they basically aren't. Maybe they hadn't noticed. Maybe they just think it isn't very important. Maybe they think you don't take criticism well, and decide that harmony is more important. I can't know. Anyway, it leaves me to be "bad cop" and say something, doesn't it.
Okay, I'll admit that it was a low blow on my part for the peer comment. For that, I apologize on that, and refrain from it again.

However, I'd rather not hear your comments because I do not appreciate your approach on the subject. Unless it was something of a dire that contradicts with canon due to me being sloppy, then I can see the reason of such a direct, and somewhat...court-room like approach.

While comments are appreciated on my part, I'd rather it be done in a casual manner, rather than some form of a formal hearing of sorts. That's just my personal opinion and preferences from those who comment on my works.
ghazghkull is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 02:55   Link #22069
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
*sighs*
IRC-inspired crack. Forgive me.

Spoiler:


Spells later.
__________________
Kagerou - Generic Universal Rage Producing System
Kagerou is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 03:45   Link #22070
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by toran View Post
Here is an idea that a friend and I had come up with. Well, my friend thought up the feedback idea for a character in World of Darkness and let me use the idea for a Nanoha OC.

Spoiler for Charese Silverman:
Welcome Toran! With this, you've found yourself in boot camp! Don't worry we'll take good care of ya, always!

Good start! You might want to develop more on how she got that Feedback curse, and shed a little more light on how that injury is affecting her as a person psychosocially?

Such an injury means that she wouldn't be considered for a combat vocation, so her future division would most likely be in support, with combat-support being the most she'd ever see in terms of hot action, unless it is fixed.

I guess that would mean that her "barrier and unusual LL incidents" division is involved in containing/sealing off contaminated/dangerous areas due to Lost Logia effects? I think it might go through.

Will she be setting up that unit in StrikerS? If so, I believe her work is very cut out for her.

Lastly, no OC is an island! Hope to see more of her teammates in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
*sighs*
IRC-inspired crack. Forgive me.

Spoiler:


Spells later.
...does Kagerou-kun/-chan come with his own boxing tsukikomi that goes "Kagerou no BAKAA"?

*adds Kagerou to Outer Cadia Shock Troopers*

__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 05:16   Link #22071
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
*sighs*
IRC-inspired crack. Forgive me.

Spoiler:


Spells later.
Oh no, you did not use Kyonko for this!

*Ahem* I remember 'reserving' Kyonko a while back when I introduced Cadia to the Haruhi genderbend. However, after many hair pulling atempts at a conversion, I came to a realization, one supported by Aaron.

I already had a Kyonko.

Aaron noted something I had stumbled across as well, when he was writing pieces for the genderbend thread, he noted how much Kyonko was like Tesla, and how easy it was to write her down because of it.

As such, I will leave you with this:

Spoiler for A change of hairstyle...:


Kyonko never needed to come to Cadia. She was already here.
__________________

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-03-13 at 10:28.
Keroko is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 06:13   Link #22072
Sheba
Have a Yasen Problem
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base in the rectum of Pacific Ocean
Age: 34
Photoshopped Kyonko look like a gendeswap Okazaki Tomoya, Clannad's male lead.
Sheba is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 06:45   Link #22073
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
You think? Tomoko stands a lot taller, not to mention his eyes are blue and he doesn't have a ponytail.
__________________
Keroko is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 07:09   Link #22074
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
A-Keroko?

...NIGHTY!!! First, 2 copies of Hayate in the chatline, now actually figuring out how Tesla could've been Komina?!

THE KHRACK IS BURNING RED!!!

*runs off to brew more Rebuilt of Tesla*
Who the hell do you think I am?

Even if I rarely ever write them, my brain produces crack easily. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Now this is what I was talking about. 3pic drama with Tesla as the tragic lover turns out to be the bad guy?

Griffith VS Simon?

Oooh yes I can use this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Oh yes, I did forget those two for a while.

Though the idea was that this was a Simon, not a Smith.

Another good thing to come of this: Wolkenritter development! Now... shall I fit this in the current timeline? Hmm... no no, in the past timeline would make a good story... but Simon VS Griffith does have some apeal...

Ideas ideas.
It depends.

A past one would obviously be tragic, while a present one would be easier to 'feel' with.

Spoiler for past possible crack:
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 07:16   Link #22075
Liingo
Love Hina?
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kangaroos live in my backyard =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
LOL You referring to how I slipped in the three aces at the end?
Not so much that, more the yuri loving
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Spoiler for BreakerS Caramelldansen 2:
You're trying to kill me aren't you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Bridget? Ruri? who?

Thanks ayways
Your latest character. Ruri I think. (Bow user)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

It's amazing how a simple question can trigger all this...

Anyways...here's Chapter 23!

Spoiler for Chapter 23 - Codename: Heart Waver - Part 1:

Why does this chapter has this name? You'll find out in the next part

That's it for now
The next part should be posted soon, sicne most of it is already written, just needs to be revised and updated

But right now, I'm tired...
*goes to bed*
Nice set-up chapter. I've got two cracky suspicions on what Koji wants to ask about. I'm going to hope that I'm wrong Keep it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
You think? Tomoko stands a lot taller, not to mention his eyes are blue and he doesn't have a ponytail.
Tomoko? There's a Tomoya genderbend now as well
Nice shop BTW.

@Lowe

Omni-Slash...

@Toran
Welcome to the thread! It'll be interesting to see how she get's around her problem. Looks good so far XD.
Liingo is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 07:57   Link #22076
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Maybe when you make things it gets Keroright?
... Keroright?

*Kyonko facepalm*

If there ever was a 'Keroright' it would be the right to use my characters without permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Well considering it was probably your idea originally, that's why people are asking for rights to use it. It's the same thing with me asking if I can use Syn, Keroko, and Tesla actively in my story.
Flame should know by now that I always allow my OC's to be used in stories. Asking whether he can use a name I just happened to paste on Jail's prison sounded... rather silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

It's amazing how a simple question can trigger all this...

Anyways...here's Chapter 23!

Spoiler for Chapter 23 - Codename: Heart Waver - Part 1:

Why does this chapter has this name? You'll find out in the next part

That's it for now
The next part should be posted soon, sicne most of it is already written, just needs to be revised and updated

But right now, I'm tired...
*goes to bed*
Hmm, not much happened, and we still don't known why Koji's going to Jail (although I can hazard a guess).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
@Thread: Hey guys.

Due to some problems on my end, I'll be most probably missing for a while... I'll be mostly like Aaron and crawl in sometime to comment on something...Anyway, hope you guys have fun. Keep the backlog going (hurray for super long to-read list) 'kay?
Will try, but IRC is draining this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Oh and @Keroko-kun: Do keep fighting against the Darth Chaos He needs ro realize not all of us are his 'acolytes'
Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Kha's job, as the de facto boss of Cadia, is to pile up as much crack (Khrack?) as he can in the shortest amount of time.
Since when did Kha become the de facto boss? resident crackhead, yes. But boss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toran View Post
Here is an idea that a friend and I had come up with. Well, my friend thought up the feedback idea for a character in World of Darkness and let me use the idea for a Nanoha OC.

Spoiler for Charese Silverman:
Wow, this is new. A character that starts of with a weakness, I like what I see so far. I hope you're going to continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
And if I assume that every other person on this thread except for me is your peer, a great problem with "letting your peers pick at it" is that ... uh, they basically aren't. Maybe they hadn't noticed. Maybe they just think it isn't very important. Maybe they think you don't take criticism well, and decide that harmony is more important. I can't know. Anyway, it leaves me to be "bad cop" and say something, doesn't it.
Missed it. That, and when I finally did find it, you pretty much already said what I wanted to say. I probably wouldn't have pointed out all the millitairy whatnot, minus the Hayate neglecting Hayato's insubordination, but I definetely would have commented on the weapon caches and artillery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Tomoko? There's a Tomoya genderbend now as well
Nice shop BTW.[B]
I like the Haruhi bend better though. :3

And the shop was really simple. Recollor hair, recollor eyes, ad a typically Tesla 'what?' and done.
__________________
Keroko is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 08:49   Link #22077
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
You're trying to kill me aren't you


Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Nice set-up chapter. I've got two cracky suspicions on what Koji wants to ask about. I'm going to hope that I'm wrong Keep it up
Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Flame should know by now that I always allow my OC's to be used in stories. Asking whether he can use a name I just happened to paste on Jail's prison sounded... rather silly.
Is that so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Hmm, not much happened, and we still don't known why Koji's going to Jail (although I can hazard a guess).
JUST AS PLANNED!!!
You'll find out soon

~~~~

Now...I was wondering if I should make Maren accompay Koji when he goes talk to Jail, using as an excuse the "an Enforcer/Special Investigator must be present" due to Koji's low rank in the TSAB or just have him talk to Jail alone...

That's because I don't if the title of 'Knight' has much value in the TSAB

Feel free to comment
*goes back to work*
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 09:24   Link #22078
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
I have to agree with Keroko, I'm not the boss, I just got somehow voted into presidency in an election that we never knew was running...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Oh no, you did not use Kyonko for this!

*Ahem* I remember 'reserving' Kyonko a while back when I introduced Cadia to the Haruhi genderbend. However, after many hair pulling atempts at a conversion, I came to a realization, one supported bij Aaron.

I already had a Kyonko.

Aaron noted something I had stumbled across as well, when he was writing pieces for the genderbend thread, he noted how much Kyonko was like Tesla, and how easy it was to write her down because of it.

As such, I will leave you with this:

Spoiler for A change of hairstyle...:


Kyonko never needed to come to Cadia. She was already here.
...
...
...

Oh hell that's is completely true! Now, do we get to see Tesla-chan being the center of a andro-harem? And let's not forget we know have even more imperative to do Itsuko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Who the hell do you think I am?

Even if I rarely ever write them, my brain produces crack easily. :3
I never doubted it , but was MOERU ZEEE! with all that prime input. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It depends.

A past one would obviously be tragic, while a present one would be easier to 'feel' with.

Spoiler for past possible crack:
Tesla = Kyonko
Griffith = Nagato?
Simon = Haruki. :3

Now for that last Trap... Kerokun himself?



And... Chatline Khrack thanks to Ghaz:
Spoiler for :3:
:3
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 09:51   Link #22079
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Is that so?
I've been saying it since forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Now...I was wondering if I should make Maren accompay Koji when he goes talk to Jail, using as an excuse the "an Enforcer/Special Investigator must be present" due to Koji's low rank in the TSAB or just have him talk to Jail alone...

That's because I don't if the title of 'Knight' has much value in the TSAB

Feel free to comment
*goes back to work*
Hmm, you could. In fact I'd say its a good idea, Koji would need a damn good reason for speaking to Jail, and Maren would help him get away with it easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I have to agree with Keroko, I'm not the boss, I just got somehow voted into presidency in an election that we never knew was running...
Besides, the OC-thread never had a leader. We don't need one, that's what makes us such a tight-nit group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
...
...
...

Oh hell that's is completely true! Now, do we get to see Tesla-chan being the center of a andro-harem? And let's not forget we know have even more imperative to do Itsuko.
*sweatdrop* Ah, yes, Itsuko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Tesla = Kyonko
Griffith = Nagato?
Simon = Haruki. :3

Now for that last Trap... Kerokun himself?
Amusing fact: Haruki is often compared to Kamina in the Haruhi genderbend thread.

And no, Kerokun won't take on the Mitsuru role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
And... Chatline Khrack thanks to Ghaz:
Spoiler for :3:
:3
Does that mean Grandis has a rival?
__________________
Keroko is offline  
Old 2008-03-13, 09:59   Link #22080
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Besides, the OC-thread never had a leader. We don't need one, that's what makes us such a tight-nit group.
Sou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*sweatdrop* Ah, yes, Itsuko.
What's the matter, or am I asking the obvious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Amusing fact: Haruki is often compared to Kamina in the Haruhi genderbend thread.

And no, Kerokun won't take on the Mitsuru role.
Ah. :3

Then we'll just need to OC-fy him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Does that mean Grandis has a rival?
In that timeline, possibly. It's all in the extension. :3
__________________
Kha is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.