AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-31, 22:46   Link #801
Erio
Hiromi

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Nice job Erio! Really nice stuff you git here. Is it me or is Spaghetti getting more and more annoying? Those girls act pretty much like any other girl would, except they got picked up by the wrong guy -_-. Wonder what will happen to them next chapter...
Thanks. I plan to explain more of their personalities in their profiles. I hope I get it right.

Quote:
Oh, can we use them in the combined fic? It would be very interesting if we could.
Of course. That's why I didnt mind making them as powerful as they are right now... They're going to be fighting over 50 created good guys!

But for their personal fic, I'm not making them as unstoppable as they could be. As you can see, they have weaknesses and cannot control their powers as of yet, and they also have a very human heart.

For the combined fic, though, I'm sure overpowering them would make them perfect villains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*applauds*

Awesome, not only for Scaglietti, but for giving us these likable "villains" as well (love their interactions ).

Although I'm a bit iffy on their premise... if Scaglietti's true methods are suddenly revealed in StrikerS, these poor girls (and one boy) will have their premise bulldozed by canon
Yeah, that's true. I thought about it a while, but judging by his interactions with Lutecia and Zest, and the fact he has let them do whatever they want without repercussions, I came up with this fic which I think may not be affected much by the canon.

And, well, if I do get screwed over, we can always take it as an alternate universe scenario.

Quote:
A nitpic though... Are Gaia and Rhea the same person? Because I didn't see Rhea's profile in the first part
That's right. As Gaia does not have a name, he was given one by Gwendolyn.

Quote:
Nice profile there, will be looking forward to Part IV
Thanks. This is pretty fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
*worships Erio*

It's really interesting to see a group of villans that have enough power to smack the TSAB around without sounding completely overpowered and broken.

You also did Scaglietti's personality very well. *worships some more*

I'd like to see more detailed profiles though *shotmanytimes*
Hehe, thank you.

Yeah, they will surely make Nanoha and Fate work. I'll have to see how far I can take this story.

I'll try to get the profiles up soon.
Old 2007-05-31, 22:58   Link #802
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
After checking most of the characters created so far, I see we are missing some antagonists. So here I go with my newest project. Yes, project, as I have here five new characters.

But first, here is Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the introduction to them.

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 1:

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 2:

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 3:

Next time: The character profiles, and Part 4: "The Inevitable Encounter" (working title). I hope you like it.
FANFIC MATERIAL! Awesome story there. And with FIVE OC's at one volley! A most excellent comeback creation post, Erio!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
I'm not exactly sure of how I should feel about this.
It was meant as a complement.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-05-31, 23:27   Link #803
Meophist
Tell me who I am.

Quote:
What's there to be scared about? It's cool though that one of the pair is "Black", and the other "Evening", which further adds to their partners image
It's still a wierd coincidence. Oh well. Maybe I should've just named her "Blanc".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
It was meant as a complement.
I was thinking that you might be insinuating that I play too many RPGs(although I do).

In any case, I gave myself the restriction of making a character who can't use magic. I didn't know how tough that would be. Was I the first?
Old 2007-05-31, 23:36   Link #804
Aaron008R

Quote:
It's still a wierd coincidence. Oh well. Maybe I should've just named her "Blanc".I was thinking that you might be insinuating that I play too many RPGs(although I do).
Definitely not. I was only taking into consideration your plans of being a computer game designer and felt that these two characters could very well do in one.

Quote:
In any case, I gave myself the restriction of making a character who can't use magic. I didn't know how tough that would be. In any case, was I the first?
I think so.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-05-31, 23:43   Link #805
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Maybe it's be good to try and differentiate who are the actual TSAB-linked good guys, the "neutral" mages, and actual bad guys among our OCs.

Like...my only "good" OCs are officially dead. Zone, Saga, etc who are still alive during StrikerS borders "neutral" and bad since they'll eventually have an anti-hero relationship with the rest of the good OCs here.

Zone for one really wants to chop Kha in half for example.

Anyway, Erio, that was awesome, but like said, it's worrisome in case canon bites.

Here's Part 2 for the Saga profile, btw.

Spoiler for Part II: Saga:

The next profile should be about his device, Null.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-31, 23:53   Link #806
Meophist
Tell me who I am.

Looking at my character list, I found that three of my characters' names start with "K", four start with the "K" sound. I need to start being a bit more original with names…
Old 2007-06-01, 01:03   Link #807
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
FANFIC MATERIAL! Awesome story there. And with FIVE OC's at one volley! A most excellent comeback creation post, Erio!
Haha, thanks. While I am writing their stories as if I was indeed writing a fanfic, I dont think I can start a real fanfic. My vocabulary is not as... broad... as Nightengale's, nor is my imagination as good as his, LoweGear's, or Kha's. I am extremely bad at explaining things, as well as describing stuff.

I mean, look at Nightengale's fics. Seriously, how can insanely well-written fictions be found in a MAGICAL GIRL message board? It's ridiculous, I tell ya. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Anyway, Erio, that was awesome, but like said, it's worrisome in case canon bites.
I noticed you dont comment on many OCs, so coming from you, I guess I've done a decent job.

Quote:

Good stuff. Keep them coming.
Old 2007-06-01, 01:30   Link #808
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Maybe it's be good to try and differentiate who are the actual TSAB-linked good guys, the "neutral" mages, and actual bad guys among our OCs.

Like...my only "good" OCs are officially dead. Zone, Saga, etc who are still alive during StrikerS borders "neutral" and bad since they'll eventually have an anti-hero relationship with the rest of the good OCs here.

Zone for one really wants to chop Kha in half for example.

A Draftee huh? Although managing to rise that far up the ranks in only two years tells lots about Saga's abilities.

And already, that scene with the decapitation totally seals his awesomeness in my mind

Part III can't come soon enough

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
Old 2007-06-01, 01:34   Link #809
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Take time to focus on my work, and look what happens... Cheestalyst away!

Quote:
Ends, you say? Doesn't that mean what happens after it ends isn't in your jurisdiction?

How about this then?

Spoiler for CrosyS Special Track XXI:

I mean, Teana can do illusions, so surely Keith should be able to manage..."something" right?
Oh I see. That made it fit alright. Now to see if we can use that instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Nicely pulled.

I'm impressed too, you guessed how he was Eternal Coffin'ed, yes, he did ask Chrono to do it.

Man, now I really feel like writing the fanfic to fully explain how things went.

Anyway, here's a sort of rushed sketch of Keith and Partizan's forms:
Keith - Swift Form & Partizan

Heh...kinda cool, huh?
Kinda? KINDA?! OMG It's PWNAGE! How the heck do you draw like that?! DaiRaiOh FTW! Man that made my TK Sakurazaki redesign look like an noob. (Which really is. I can only do blueprints...)

Quote:
Well, my "vision" of Alhazred is very much the same as you described, including the alleged properties of the Necronomicon. On the other hand, the "reality" of course takes itself a bit differently of course, but I'll get to all that in the next installment. Although you've certainly given me LOTS of ideas by mentioning The Magnificient World there I can certainly envision the Eye of God as a Necrontyr Vessel of sorts in this version

I may have said too much
*gets to revising*
Let's see what you got then.

Quote:
YES!!! After a long wait. I finally present you the Nanohafied

EINSTS

First off, I'll be showing their units. Please note that the images are SD versions of the real units.

Unit Name: Einst Knochen
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies

An Einst that looks like a reptilian monster made out of bones. It is the most basic, yet versatile units of the Einsts. It has powerful and sharp claws and teeth, and is also shown to be able to detach and use its 'horns' as boomerang like weapons Its name "Einst Knochen" means "Once Bone" in German.

Unit Name: Einst Glied

An Einst that looks like plant-like tentacles suited in armor. It is mainly a ranged unit based on its ability to shoot powerful lasers from it's head. Its tentacles are frighteningly efficient in ensnaring and trapping opponents; though, thankfully, it is not too durable. Its name "Einst Glied" means "Once Limb" in German.

------------
Almaria: [Struggle Bind...]
Sakura: *Rein-like mode* [Wha-? KYAAA! What are you doing?!]
Almaria: [You'll have to forgive my impertinence... But it has been concluded that your fusion and actions with Kha-san would later cause a 73.82% chance of Keroko-san shooting Ion Cannon Breaker this time... This area (tech facility) is not to be damaged under any circumstances...]
Sakura: [No! Hanaste! Father, help me!]
Kha: (I'll leave this part to you, Kha the forum member.)
Aurion: Almaria. Isn't that a little-
Almaria: [I believe that the current discussion takes a higher priority than questioning my actions of preserving civility in this area right now. Please continue. (directed at me)]

-----------

Anyway...

Unit Name: Einst Gemuet

A monster that resembles an empty suit of heavy armor. Out of the basic Einsts, this one has the best defense and also a frightenigly powerful offense. It flings and controls it's armor parts around at will as weapons, sometimes even 'eating' the target by a horrid expantion of the belly area to form a large mouth. Its name "Einst Gemüt" means "Once Emotion" in German.

Unit Name: Einst Regisseur
Height: over 25 meters
Weight: unknown

An extremely large and powerful Einst that is over 25 meters tall. The Einst Regisseur possesses parts from Knochen, Glied and the Gemüt forms as well. This giant beastiality has four vine-like tentacles spreading from its left arm and a giant claw on its right. Its body is composed of the purple armor seen on the Einst Gemüt, and it has wings, horns and a twin-tail made of bones. This monstrosity can decimate an extremely large amount of space in only a few minutes. Its name "Einst Regisseur" means "Once Director" in German.

Unit Name: Neu Regisseur
Height: over 80 meters
Weight: unknown

The leader of the Einst Series. Born from one of the planets that spawned the many races of the galaxy. Its duty is as the overseer of the galaxy, and to keep the peace. Should there be any unbalance or dangerous elements that will threaten the peace, such as the recent conflicts involving Lost Logia, the Einsts will move to destroy it and wipe it off the face of existence. Neue does not see itself as God, and it is stubborn in its job as the galaxy's security guard. In its evaluation of the ever-warring races of te galaxy, it has determined that the mankind must be destroyed. And thus, Neue Regisseur orders the Einst Series to move, in order to create a new universe. In itself, it is a most frightening creature of demonically high magical power. Its name "Neue Regisseur" means "New Director" in German.

And now for more info:
- The Einsts consider themselves as the protectors of the balance in the galaxy. And have deemed the Ancient Logians as dangerous and set out to wipe them out. The Logians were somehow able to use their advanced technology to banish them forever in the place in-between dimensions for all of eternity, or so they thought.
- The seal on their prison is to be weakened by Precia Testarossa's attempt to get to El Hazard. They are to be released from their prison one year later. And they spend the next nine years observing the new civilization of the vastly different universe.
- Unlike in the SRW Universes, the basic Einsts are now only slightly larger than most humans.

Thanks to The Gate of Magus website for most of the info and the sprites.

I''ll add more later.

AWESOME! Nice art skills used there.

@kha: I think I also owe you an apology for restraining your device and involving them in he first place. Sorry!
No problem. The existence of this thread depends on being able to use anybody's chars freely IMHO, so its only reciprocal since I've been fairly liberal dragging all of the OCs into one fat package.

Quote:
hiii~
Spoiler for Kuro:
Spoiler for Sera:
Spoiler for misc:
Nice. No last names? Btw, I remember something able the 97th haven't have a mage for close to half a century since Graham, and I dunno if this statement has been updated, so I dunno if canon is going to bite you here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Time for more insanity with the familiars and Mabiko too.

Spoiler for ...They have WHAT?!?:

Did I confuse you enough?

I'm not gonna bother counting references. I'm losing track of them as it is.

Ah yes, and I still have a hidden function for the girl's devices.

@Aaron

Maybe it is a good idea that I'm developing this way, given how those Einst are. You haven't put out ***** Regissuer or Alchimie/Alfimy yet either.
I wonder how much fun have I missed here... :d And now I really really wanna see Zafira's reaction to getting fox-piled. He might even enjoy it.

Quote:
After checking most of the characters created so far, I see we are missing some antagonists. So here I go with my newest project. Yes, project, as I have here five new characters.

But first, here is Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the introduction to them.

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 1:

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 2:

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 3:

Next time: The character profiles, and Part 4: "The Inevitable Encounter" (working title). I hope you like it.
Erio!!! Now that's what's called a Konata-class comeback! This is the worst form of villian, the one you can't bear to fight! Very powerful these girls, but we can see why. After all, we expect Lute and Zest to = the 4 rookies combined. Keep it going!

Quote:
Thanks. I plan to explain more of their personalities in their profiles. I hope I get it right.

Of course. That's why I didnt mind making them as powerful as they are right now... They're going to be fighting over 50 created good guys!

But for their personal fic, I'm not making them as unstoppable as they could be. As you can see, they have weaknesses and cannot control their powers as of yet, and they also have a very human heart.

For the combined fic, though, I'm sure overpowering them would make them perfect villains.
One little problem about that... I cannot imagine 4 lolis and one shouta fight on the side of the Necron... Maybe a later arc? I mean, we still gotta clear out the Einst after the Necron, and with me having absolutely no idea what they are beyond tentacle monsters designed to-- uh nvm that.

@Nightingale: Chop Kha in half?! Um yeah I guess the Neutral or less religious forces of Old Velka do have an axe to grind with the holier-than-thou attitudes of the Cleric-knights... More Hayate movie watching FTW! I wonder how would she react to seeing Reinforce/"real name". Let's hear about Null, the Perfect Soldier! MGS reference

---New intelligence data updated---

Villians are in vogue! Lets throw another into the fray. From the Mahou Josei Choir Nanoha/Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoka series comes the brutal psychic Arrancar!

Spoiler for loli Villian!:

OMG another ***dam girl!!!
Old 2007-06-01, 01:48   Link #810
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
No problem. The existence of this thread depends on being able to use anybody's chars freely IMHO, so its only reciprocal since I've been fairly liberal dragging all of the OCs into one fat package.
Thanks. If you wouldn't mind, I must also request you to fill up that particular line for you input. I have more plans for future scenarios.

Quote:
One little problem about that... I cannot imagine 4 lolis and one shouta fight on the side of the Necron... Maybe a later arc? I mean, we still gotta clear out the Einst after the Necron, and with me having absolutely no idea what they are beyond tentacle monsters designed to-- uh nvm that.
Almaria: [Then it would seem that I released her too early...]

By the way, the Einst are set in the StrikerS timeline.

Quote:

Villians are in vogue! Lets throw another into the fray. From the Mahou Josei Choir Nanoha/Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoka series comes the brutal psychic Arrancar!

BLUE-FRAME! Excellent implementation again, Kha. But I won't be left behind, I've also got my own Einst-loli enemy up my sleeves. Were racking up the antagonists now!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-01, 01:49   Link #811
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Erio!!! Now that's what's called a Konata-class comeback! This is the worst form of villian, the one you can't bear to fight! Very powerful these girls, but we can see why. After all, we expect Lute and Zest to = the 4 rookies combined. Keep it going!
Well, Lute and Zest are also Relic users, and Relics are supposed to be more powerful than Jewel Seeds (if I remember correctly--my memory is failing me right now). I dont think even Hayate with her SS rank is enough to battle even one of them (that's how I envision a Relic user).

Quote:
I have absolutely no clue where you are planning to take that combined fic. Are Necrons are some kind of monsters? Like Zerg, or something... (that's what comes to mind when I read Necron ).

Anyway, they dont necessarily have to be on Necron's side. I love stories where there is a third or even fourth side in a conflict, as they prove that there isnt always a "good" and "bad" side. As I just said, I have no clue how that fic will turn out, but I can say that it would be fun to see my new characters battle Kha, Keroko, and the others.

I will check out your new character tomorrow, as I need to go right now.
Old 2007-06-01, 01:50   Link #812
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Breaking it down, because it's too awesome for words:

+ 10 points for masked villain
+ 10 points for seeming multiple personalities
+ 10 points for Psyker abilities
+ 50 points for Goth Loli
+ 9000 points for ASTRAY BLUE FRAME L MS GIRL AND TACTICAL ARMS ADAPTATION

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
Old 2007-06-01, 01:51   Link #813
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Ok, 3 freaking AM in the morning and I'm posting a new chara. That's right, Angela joins the forum ! Expect the profile on Hiro very soon, I'm almost finished with him. Only need to correct a few things, finish his history and add a few attacks for the entire 'Blue Flame Squad' to be finished

Spoiler for Angela Hale:

See you guys later!

EDIT: Additional info on Angie

Spoiler for Angela:

Last edited by Fuyu no Sora; 2007-06-23 at 12:46.
Old 2007-06-01, 02:23   Link #814
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Thanks. If you wouldn't mind, I must also request you to fill up that particular line for you input. I have more plans for future scenarios.
Okay. Let's see...

Sakura: *Rein-like mode* Wha-? KYAAA! What are you doing?!
Almaria: [You'll have to forgive my impertinence... But it has been concluded that your fusion and actions with Kha-san would later cause a 73.82% chance of Keroko-san shooting Ion Cannon Breaker this time... This area (tech facility) is not to be damaged under any circumstances...]
Sakura: No! Hanaste! Father, help me!
Kha: That wouldn't make a difference really. Her thought processes and mine are linked up, no thanks to the Whispers... At least she can't use Possession.
Sakura: Father is a devil!
Kha: There's a saying that "I don't mind being called a devil, as long as my devilish ways make you listen."
Nanoha:

Almaria: [I believe that the current discussion takes a higher priority than questioning my actions of preserving civility in this area right now. Please continue. (directed at Aurion)]

Quote:
Almaria: [Then it would seem that I released her too early...]

By the way, the Einst are set in the StrikerS timeline.
... Okay point noted. Looks like the Necron would be dealt with pretty quick.

Quote:
BLUE-FRAME! Excellent implementation again, Kha. But I won't be left behind, I've also got my own Einst-loli enemy up my sleeves. Were racking up the antagonists now!
What, a loli with tentacles?! (Runs. Really really fast.)

Quote:
I have absolutely no clue where you are planning to take that combined fic. Are Necrons are some kind of monsters? Like Zerg, or something... (that's what comes to mind when I read Necron ).

Anyway, they dont necessarily have to be on Necron's side. I love stories where there is a third or even fourth side in a conflict, as they prove that there isnt always a "good" and "bad" side. As I just said, I have no clue how that fic will turn out, but I can say that it would be fun to see my new characters battle Kha, Keroko, and the others.

I will check out your new character tomorrow, as I need to go right now.
Perfectly valid. Okay I'll see how they fit. And take ur time it'll be there.

Quote:
Breaking it down, because it's too awesome for words:

+ 10 points for masked villain
+ 10 points for seeming multiple personalities
+ 10 points for Psyker abilities
+ 50 points for Goth Loli
+ 9000 points for ASTRAY BLUE FRAME L MS GIRL AND TACTICAL ARMS ADAPTATION

Wow. Didn't expect that much a rating! Arrancar was based on an older character I wrote for another universe, and she declares herself a Newtype Coordinator, so some bit of her is rather like Erio and Fate.

Now to add that 3rd-party pink-haired loli princess who owns the Striker of Freedom...

EDIT: Fuyu, will check up on Angela when I get back from class!
Old 2007-06-01, 04:00   Link #815
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
And drones have AMF, which are an even worse enemy in the Nanoha-verse.
And the ***** Regisseur with an AMF is a big no-no for me.
I'm avoiding the worse than Lost Logia scenario as much as possible.
Sorry. But I'm not too keen on the idea of surpassing the danger level on the show.

Quote:
Ok, 3 freaking AM in the morning and I'm posting a new chara. That's right, Angela joins the forum ! Expect the profile on Hiro very soon, I'm almost finished with him. Only need to correct a few things, finish his history and add a few attacks for the entire 'Blue Flame Squad' to be finished

Spoiler for Angela Hale:

See you guys later!
Another lightning loli! It's good that you've made some alterations on the versions of the siblings so as to avoid being repetitive. And, FIGHT SCENE! It's nicely detailed. Good job.

Quote:
Okay. Let's see...

Kha: That wouldn't make a difference really. Her thought processes and mine are linked up, no thanks to the Whispers... At least she can't use Possession.
Kha: There's a saying that "I don't mind being called a devil, as long as my devilish ways make you listen."
Nanoha:

Almaria: [I believe that the current discussion takes a higher priority than questioning my actions of preserving civility in this area right now. Please continue. (directed at Aurion)]
Thanks! I guess I'll edit it now. And I'm not Aurion.

Quote:
... Okay point noted. Looks like the Necron would be dealt with pretty quick.
I thought Kay, Glock and David pretty much whacked around the big bosses already.

Quote:
No!!! She doesn't have tentacles!

Well, there are parts of what you could call tentacles.... But it's not like it's gonna be used or anything. I-it's like... Sorta like...

Quote:
Now to add that 3rd-party pink-haired loli princess who owns the Striker of Freedom...
ANOTHER PINK HAIRED LOLI? Oh dear Lord... Erio, you lucky guy. Now let's see, we have:
Caro Ru Lushe
Lutecia
Annabelle Gato
Allison Ford
ANOTHER ONE!

VELKA PENTAGON!

EDIT: I've now edited Almaria and Sakura's little conversation in the Einst post.

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-01 at 04:18.
Old 2007-06-01, 06:53   Link #816
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Spoiler for Angela Hale:

See you guys later!
An electricity user, need more of those Like Angela's concept as a melee disruptor, using her spells to disrupt the enemy. And additional POV's on the same event is always an interesting take for characters, good job there

Quote:
Okay. Let's see...

Nanoha:

You know you're famous when you're quoted, especially Nanoha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
...I'd rather much prefer the pink-haired princess who requests her targets to die while slaughtering all in her path *cough*

Quote:
I thought Kay, Glock and David pretty much whacked around the big bosses already.
In Warhammer lore, the Necrons are incredibly difficult to kill, and no one, not even an empire of a billion planets, powerful psychic races and incredible technologies have managed to even reduce the threat of the Necrons. A single Monolith lost is insignificant to the sheer numbers of yet to awaken Necron (which range in the millions) all over the universe (or in our case, multiverse ).

What Kay, Glock and even Brown faced are just small fry (Keroko would have the honor of facing up to one of the "Big Bosses" ).

------------------------------

Now here's something different, artwork

This time, my version of Alexander Ivanov's Device Ryu:

Spoiler for Blitz Form:

I hope it passes your criteria Ratler

Last edited by LoweGear; 2007-06-01 at 07:30.
Old 2007-06-01, 07:45   Link #817
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

First off: I hate work! All these pretty profiles make me want to get back to writing Keroko's profile, but having to get up at 7, and getting back at 7 tends to crack the spare time.

Maybe I won't be so sleepy tomorrow... even though Saturday is usually sleep day.

Righty, back to profiles. I'll read them all later, (as I said, work. Boss doesn't really care wether I do this, but work comes first ) so random last-page pick:

Quote:

Spoiler for Angela Hale:

See you guys later!
First thing I noticed: Libra! Please tell me her birthday is in october

I'm really liking the combination attack with Risa. And sparring without a barrier in place to avoid discovery? Ouch, that must have earned them a fine scolding or two.

And the axe, we really need more axe users. Axes are powerfull and awsome weapons (I mean, Fate has one, doesn't that mean something?). Is it single bladed or dual bladed?

Quote:

I'm really stumped on how to comment on this. Suffice to say the image is not leaving my head anytime soon.

Quote:
In Warhammer lore, the Necrons are incredibly difficult to kill, and no one, not even an empire of a billion planets, powerful psychic races and incredible technologies have managed to even reduce the threat of the Necrons. A single Monolith lost is insignificant to the sheer numbers of yet to awaken Necron (which range in the millions) all over the universe (or in our case, multiverse ).

What Kay, Glock and even Brown faced are just small fry (Keroko would have the honor of facing up to one of the "Big Bosses" ).
And even then the best thing she could do was stall him by collapsing a cave on top of him. He's nowhere near dead yet (You can't kill a freaking star god with only one beam of death, after all). Not to mention Rogue Squadron -an elite air unit- lost a fourth of their strength in that skirmish. Granted, they were at a disadvantage, being that they are an air unit and they fought underground, but that doesn't reduce the nastyness that is Necron.

Quote:
Now here's something different, artwork

This time, my version of Alexander Ivanov's Device Ryu:

Spoiler for Blitz Form:

I hope it passes your criteria Ratler
Wow, the device core looks absolutely awesome, Can you teach me how you did that?
Old 2007-06-01, 08:42   Link #818
Meophist
Tell me who I am.

Quote:
Nice. No last names? Btw, I remember something able the 97th haven't have a mage for close to half a century since Graham, and I dunno if this statement has been updated, so I dunno if canon is going to bite you here...
Well, the pair was discovered by the TSAB after the Book of Darkness incident, so I don't think there's a canonical error.
Quote:

…I was about to make a loli villian who wields a huge sword…

Well, I still can, I guess. It just won't be as original now.
Old 2007-06-01, 09:22   Link #819
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
A few comments here sparked a few neurons in my brain, and the results were... well, here's a couple more characters.

First, "Hurricane" Halley Rainier, commanding officer of the 8th Information Archive Retrieval unit.

Spoiler for Halley Rainier:

And next, her one and only subordinate, May Shelby.

Spoiler for May Shelby:

Not really suited for combat. Well, at least May isn't.

UPDATE 19/07/2007: Added Trivia section, despite not actually having any trivia yet. Added Potential VA.
"That was actually quite thought-provoking. Does that violate the forum rules?"

Last edited by dkellis; 2008-02-14 at 03:04. Reason: Removed Jammer Cannon and changed May's rank.
Old 2007-06-01, 10:01   Link #820
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface

Quote:
Kinda? KINDA?! OMG It's PWNAGE! How the heck do you draw like that?! DaiRaiOh FTW! Man that made my TK Sakurazaki redesign look like an noob. (Which really is. I can only do blueprints...)
Inspiration and a little practice