AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-09-24, 09:08   Link #11061
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
This is all so wrong in so many ways and on so many levels…
Tk3997 is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 09:08   Link #11062
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Ah, sou ka. I can accept the gentleman's route If I have to give up on of them, it would be Sein.

Erio, pick Cinque. So we all win
Cinque - Erio, Dream.T
Sein - Erio, haiz, LoweGear
Otto - Dream.T, Saint X
Dieci - Saint X, LoweGear
Wendi - Erio, Dream.T, LoweGear

Not quite, you could all still win if he picks Wendi

A) Dream.T automatically wins Cinque
B) Saint X automatically wins Otto
C) Lowegear automatically wins Dieci


See how it works ?

Now decide while I go to watch 'House'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
This is all so wrong in so many ways and on so many levels…
Just go to sleep and forget it ever happens.
Chaos2Frozen is online now  
Old 2007-09-24, 09:11   Link #11063
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
This is all so wrong in so many ways and on so many levels…
This my friend, is the OC Thread way...



*whistles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Cinque - Erio, Dream.T
Sein - Erio, haiz, LoweGear
Otto - Dream.T, Saint X
Dieci - Saint X, LoweGear
Wendi - Erio, Dream.T, LoweGear

Not quite, you could all still win if he picks Wendi

A) Dream.T automatically wins Cinque
B) Saint X automatically wins Otto
C) Lowegear automatically wins Dieci


See how it works ?
Though I want Wendi though...

*glares at Erio with Ban Midou's EVIL EYE*
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 09:52   Link #11064
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
So it's a matter of choice, hm?

Interesting...well, we have time.

Yes...time...



An interesting scenario, though. Well, at least all of us are due to get one Number, one way or another.
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 09:56   Link #11065
Erio
Hiromi
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Girl who Lost her Tears
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
OH SHI-

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!!!!

YOU ALREADY TRYING TO FORCE ME OUT OF THE MATCH THROUGH THERMONUCLEAR 9000 MOEGATON YIELD WEAPONS!!!!!

KURAE!!!!! CROSS COUNTER!!!!!

Spoiler for DOUBLE ATTACK!!!!!!:


NO, MY POWER IS NOT ENOUGH!!!! MUST GET MORE AMMO!!!!

*scrambles to image sites*

Although... who do you think I think she's marrying?
W-What the-- Lowe resisted my nuclear bomb barrage...!! MASAKA!!!

And what's this... COUNTA?!?

*me is KO'ed by UBER HAWTNESS *

T-That's not fair! It was 2 against 1!!! (Though I dont mind... )

I know who you're thinking about...because it is who I'm thinking about too, right? ...that is for other people to think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Though I want Wendi though...

*glares at Erio with Ban Midou's EVIL EYE*
Ahh~ I'm in heaven... I'm surrounded by Cinque, Sein and Wendi...

W-Wait Cinque... not there~

...

...

H-Hey... where are you girls going...?

"We dont want you anymore."

W-What?!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!


*snaps out of it*

S-So that's the power of the Evil Eye...

LOWE KISAMA!!!!
__________________
Erio is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 09:56   Link #11066
haiz123321
Obey me world!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
So it's a matter of choice, hm?

Interesting...well, we have time.

Yes...time...



An interesting scenario, though. Well, at least all of us are due to get one Number, one way or another.
That goes without saying But only 13 people can get a number since there are 13 numbers in all and assuming that everyone gets only ONE

I don't see why Erio shouldn't pick Cinque, I mean, she is CINQUE after all
__________________

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:01   Link #11067
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
But Cinque is in my interests!

*Eyes Erio warily.*

@Lowe:

The Eye...

It's power is...

ASTOUNDING!

I demand a sample!

Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:03   Link #11068
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
W-What the-- Lowe resisted my nuclear bomb barrage...!! MASAKA!!!

And what's this... COUNTA?!?

*me is KO'ed by UBER HAWTNESS *

T-That's not fair! It was 2 against 1!!! (Though I dont mind... )

I know who you're thinking about...because it is who I'm thinking about too...that is for other people to think...
Advantage of quantity my friend

And aaaaaaah sou ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
Ahh~ I'm in heaven... I'm surrounded by Cinque, Sein and Wendi...

W-Wait Cinque... not there~

...

...

H-Hey... where are you girls going...?

"We dont want you anymore."

W-What?!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!


*snaps out of it*

S-So that's the power of the Evil Eye...

LOWE KISAMA!!!!
"Just one minute!!!!"

And that's just my RIGHT EYE

*activates left eye with Geass Symbol*

LOWE orders you to pick Cinque... with all your might!!!!

-------

And to further counter Erio's IMAGE TIME:

Mai Enna in Civilian Outfit?

Spoiler for Yep:


Outfit handpicked by Smith and Wesson
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:06   Link #11069
Liingo
Love Hina?
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kangaroos live in my backyard =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Off-Topic:I'm bored as hell so now I'm starting on Darker Than Black, is that series completed? Any other anime to recommend?
DtB is nearly done, just one or two ep's to go.

What genre do you like? There were a lot of good anime from the spring season to choose from
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
By the way, Keroko sleeps in underwear and a T-shirt.

Thought some might wanted to know.

The idea of Yui summoning Tesla's Gungnir as oposed to a 'second' Gungnir popped into my head the moment I read it, and it sort of stuck.
1) Well at least her walking around in shirt and underwear wasn't too OOC for her.... Although I can't say that it looked very good considering she was in another guy's room...

2) Ahh I see... well it works Although could be very dodgy if they both needed it at the same time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Heh...let's see how things turn out

Whatever you do will be epic I'm sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Well few quick comments before I head to bed, I should probably sleep at least a FEW hours before class.

I don’t like the idea of the unstoppable teleporter it’s too cheesy for my tastes and opens up all sorts of nonsense. The first and biggest thing that springs to mind:
“If you can beam yourself up and down why can’t you just beam the enemy into a shielded cargo hold on your ship, or one full of knock out gas, or space if you just want to kill them?”

To avoid this I tend to consider them a somewhat finicky and easily confused system, nice to have, but don’t count on it when you REALLY need it. If you think about the level of detail in scanning that most be required to lock onto and beam something must be crazy high so ANY jamming should render it almost suicidal to use (You might appear inside a tree or it might only teleport half your leg or something). Going off that it ought to be possible to render a teleporter useless with certain types of even fairly simple jamming so you’d need an alterative to get a small group of troops on the ground in a hurry.
Some good points there that I'll have to keep in mind... Since I never planned to use it like that..

Although there are arguments to some of the use of teleporter's that you've outlined... -Getting a lock on the enemy would be difficult to achieve in the first place. We've only seen the teleporter's used in Nanoha on static locations when the characters haven't been moving about from their position. It could be possible that the level of tech that they posess just isn't capable of doing so (either that or just something the script writers haven't explained properly...)

*sigh* We need more technical info to make things works properly...

Agreed on the alternate method though... the teleporter won't be the only method of insertion, just a main one when they're operating directly from the ship itself.
Quote:
Plus Drop Troops are fucking cool.
I can't disagree with you here

I don't really want to talk about it here but the plan is for my OC's to deploy in that manner for the majority of their missions.
[/quote]
Quote:
As for the other stuff I'm just glad I brought some mild entertainment to me readers and shall endeavor to maintain my edge as best I can.

Quote:
Sorry man gotta finish this fight first, call me back in a couple days!
You just don't post that much. But yeah you're hardly the worst offender.
1) Hope the assignment does well.
2) Yeah.... not compared to the three leaders of the thread.... who have ~30% of the posts between them......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
This is all so wrong in so many ways and on so many levels…
A truer statement couldn't be said.........

Now this is what's truly scary in here...

*runs*
Liingo is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:18   Link #11070
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Some good points there that I'll have to keep in mind... Since I never planned to use it like that..

Although there are arguments to some of the use of teleporter's that you've outlined... -Getting a lock on the enemy would be difficult to achieve in the first place. We've only seen the teleporter's used in Nanoha on static locations when the characters haven't been moving about from their position. It could be possible that the level of tech that they posess just isn't capable of doing so (either that or just something the script writers haven't explained properly...)
Shouldn’t really matter logically since if you think about any ship in orbit is already moving at about 20,000'ish miles per hour relative to the target on the surface, another 1 or 200 from even a flying mage shouldn’t matter much complexity wise when you ponder that tid-bit. It’s easy to forget just how fucking fast a space ship is moving due to a lack of references points and when even though you’re streaking along at 10 times the speed of a rifle bullet and orbiting the planet ever 90 minutes and you can watch guys just walking around on its hull like it was standing still, but anything in orbit is booking, it has to be or it'd fall onto the planet...

Quote:
*sigh* We need more technical info to make things works properly...
Indeed a "Technical Readout MC 0075" would be nice... then again it might cramp out style too if we knew TOO much. The main key is to pick how something works in your story and stick too it, internal consistency is better then nothing.

Quote:
Agreed on the alternate method though... the teleporter won't be the only method of insertion, just a main one when they're operating directly from the ship itself.
I just don't really like teleporters in general so I tend to downplay them allot, but I've got no beef with someone that wants to use them heavily aside from the fact they often seem to be totally forgotten about the second they might ruin some drama...

*Ponders if he should even bother trying to sleep at this point…*

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-09-24 at 10:29.
Tk3997 is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:21   Link #11071
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
So it's a matter of choice, hm?

Interesting...well, we have time.

Yes...time...



An interesting scenario, though. Well, at least all of us are due to get one Number, one way or another.
Well, plan B was to have you all duke it out ancient greek style... Swords, toga, mud... But I figure that wouldn't fly

Plan C was to have you all prove through a written script why you have have her But that might take too long... So I figure a Gentlemen's deals is much faster and everybody wins

But a special and big congratulations to Nightengale, USB500, and Asaqe (Hopefully he'll understand why I win Due )

Not only has the 3 of them secured 2 ladies each, but they have done so without any competition

Though for Nightengale's case, it's pretty obvious why he doesn't have to face any rivals () If you need any reason, I'll be glad to dig for his Uno/Jail scene
Chaos2Frozen is online now  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:26   Link #11072
Erio
Hiromi
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Girl who Lost her Tears
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
That goes without saying But only 13 people can get a number since there are 13 numbers in all and assuming that everyone gets only ONE

I don't see why Erio shouldn't pick Cinque, I mean, she is CINQUE after all
Well I could pick Cinque, yes, but I would have to fight V Dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
But Cinque is in my interests!

*Eyes Erio warily.*

@Lowe:

The Eye...

It's power is...

ASTOUNDING!

I demand a sample!

I just wish it lasted more than a minute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Advantage of quantity my friend

And aaaaaaah sou ka
Quantity... I like that word...

W-What?!

Quote:
"Just one minute!!!!"

And that's just my RIGHT EYE

*activates left eye with Geass Symbol*

LOWE orders you to pick Cinque... with all your might!!!!
S-Sorry Dream... I cannot...stop myself...

Quote:
-------

And to further counter Erio's IMAGE TIME:

Mai Enna in Civilian Outfit?

Spoiler for Yep:


Outfit handpicked by Smith and Wesson
Holy Sh--!!



ULTIMATE WIN!!!

Hawtest pic today!!!

I'm sure Gwen will this...


~~~

What the--?! Another IMAGE TIME?!

What's this talk about Cinque in a yukata I read a few pages back...?!

Heh heh heh, you guys underestimate my PAWAR!!

ORE WO DARE DATTO OMOTTE YARU?!?!

Spoiler for Cinque!!:



She must be waiting for me to pick her up...

*notices glares*

*RUNS*

(Mastahs Keroko-sama or Lowe-sama may be able to edit it later. )
__________________
Erio is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:33   Link #11073
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, plan B was to have you all duke it out ancient greek style... Swords, toga, mud... But I figure that wouldn't fly

Plan C was to have you all prove through a written script why you have have her But that might take too long... So I figure a Gentlemen's deals is much faster and everybody wins
Regardless, I think it's only right we should write a scene involving our collections.

I did one with Uno already, but Tre is a little hard...

Though everytime I see Tre, I keep getting myself reminded of Suzuka...

*runs*
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:38   Link #11074
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
@Dream_Traveller

Consider this a consolation of some sort... If Erio picks Cinque... You'll end with Otto automatically...

But if you don't believe in the creation of Seven Arcs, THEN BELIEVE IN FlamesparkZ ! BELIEVE IN HIS POWER FOR IT HAS NEVER LET US DOWN BEFORE!!!!

Otto WILL become a swan by his power! And you would then walk hand-in-hand with her and flip anyone off that had diss her before!

She'll be the girl all the bad guys want!!

BELIEVE, Dream... believe...
Chaos2Frozen is online now  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:44   Link #11075
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Regardless, I think it's only right we should write a scene involving our collections.
I'm going to have Chrono and Fenix break Due out, transport her to the Saint Church, get Carim to fix her using her h4xx velkan spells that canon wanted to say but forgotten... >.>

Here's the kicker, Due's ex-lover in the Church is Carim's beloved mentor. Carim originally hated her guts, but not until she found Due's letter, and realized that Due does in fact have very real feeling for him

And I'll end it with more CARONO


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I did one with Uno already, but Tre is a little hard...

Though everytime I see Tre, I keep getting myself reminded of Suzuka...

*runs*
Acous x Tres

Why? I don't know, but it's gonna work
Chaos2Frozen is online now  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:47   Link #11076
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
@Dream_Traveller

Consider this a consolation of some sort... If Erio picks Cinque... You'll end with Otto automatically...

But if you don't believe in the creation of Seven Arcs, THEN BELIEVE IN FlamesparkZ ! BELIEVE IN HIS POWER FOR IT HAS NEVER LET US DOWN BEFORE!!!!

Otto WILL become a swan by his power! And you would then walk hand-in-hand with her and flip anyone off that had diss her before!

She'll be the girl all the bad guys want!!

BELIEVE, Dream... believe...
I...I've never thought about that! With the workings of SparkZ...

But...can't...resist...Geass power...

Eheheheh....



And then there's Uendi to consider, too! Choice...so...hard...



Tell me, though...what is our other prize for this event?

@Lowe:

That picture...

Is WIN!

And to Erio...

That picture is even MORE WIN!

Imagining Cinque like that...
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:47   Link #11077
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Acous x Tres

Why? I don't know, but it's gonna work
Schach : Strict nanny.

Tre : Very strict onee-sama/leader.

Plus they're both close-range hitters, one blunt power, another sharp speed...

Schach + Tre => Acous...

Acous: SAVE ME!!!!!

Chrono: Just admit you like your women... abusive...
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:51   Link #11078
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Holy Sh--!!



ULTIMATE WIN!!!

Hawtest pic today!!!

I'm sure Gwen will this...
Yes she will... she really will

*whistles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
What the--?! Another IMAGE TIME?!

What's this talk about Cinque in a yukata I read a few pages back...?!

Heh heh heh, you guys underestimate my PAWAR!!

ORE WO DARE DATTO OMOTTE YARU?!?!

Spoiler for Cinque!!:



She must be waiting for me to pick her up...

*notices glares*

*RUNS*

(Mastahs Keroko-sama or Lowe-sama may be able to edit it later. )
INCOMING!!!!!!

LOWE IMPACT!!!!!!


Spoiler for I came...:


And at Dream_Traveller:

*activates Left Eye*

WENDI IS MINE!!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!! YOUR LORD COMMANDS IT!!!!
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 10:56   Link #11079
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yes she will... she really will

*whistles*



INCOMING!!!!!!

LOWE IMPACT!!!!!!


Spoiler for I came...:


This...this, this is...

*Dies again from awesomeness overload.*

"In...Heaven..."



Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2007-09-24, 11:00   Link #11080
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
I...I've never thought about that! With the workings of SparkZ...
Just imagine...

[/lego]


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
But...can't...resist...Geass power...

Eheheheh....



And then there's Uendi to consider, too! Choice...so...hard...
Ahhh~ So you want to challenge the right for the first blood huh?

Well, if you were given first choice and you picked Wendi...

Erio wins Cinque
Saint X wins Otto
LoweGear wins Dieci


As for your other reward... Like Nightengale (sort of) said, you'll get english homework

Btw, you can try to cheat by tempting your rivals into choose the girl that you want him to choose by posting fanarts

...What can I say? I love entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Schach : Strict nanny.

Tre : Very strict onee-sama/leader.

Plus they're both close-range hitters, one blunt power, another sharp speed...

Schach + Tre => Acous...

Acous: SAVE ME!!!!!

Chrono: Just admit you like your women... abusive...
Oh yeah... That's why it'll work

(And not to mention "she's-mah-sistar" Hayate, who has the Haruhi-Class non-existence self-restrain )
Chaos2Frozen is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.