AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-02, 11:40   Link #12021
Chaos2Frozen
Ano Waza...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*perks up*

...souls?
Erm... I mean, data!

Think a file that is in a folder where it doesn't belong. The whole thing would corrupt the program and crash.

Quote:
The anime one? Hell yes!
It's all the same... Big, flashy, blinding white light of doom...

Carim: -=[Overdrive ver. 2! White Apocalypse!!]=-

Quote:
Neighbours then?

~"EVERYTHING is vulnerable to destruction! "~
Old 2007-10-02, 11:41   Link #12022
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
LOL.

I showed my friend (( a better writer than me )) my Saga der Saga yesterday, and you know what was his first comment was through MSN few hours ago?

"Are you sure you didn't rip this off Gurren-Lagann?"

*shakes head* I swear, they must be reading this forum...

Anyway, huge mechas wasn't what made Gurren-Lagann epic either. Would you have enjoyed it even half as much without Kamina? Or Simon? Without the unhealthy amounts of GAR and hotblooded courage?

Mecha battles were simply the icing on the cake.

Same logic aplies to Saga, in my humble opinion.
Old 2007-10-02, 11:47   Link #12023
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
And we've broken the 12k barrier! HA! CATCH UP WITH US NOW, IMAGE THREAD!

Quote:
Big huge uberboss was not what made Nighty's Saga so epic.
You could say that considering my childhood facination with Super Robos and GIGANT!Boss elites, my tendency towards that comes as an unfortunate kneejerk.

Quote:
Well, they're supposed to outperform their underlings. Primarchs don't pull a Hayate and sit in their comfy chair leading the battle, they lead up front. Who do you think is going to be targeted? Low ranked Johny whatshisname or the general dealing out orders? At least if said general is dealing out tons of ouch not everyone will be inclined to attack him/her.
But that's... 22 Generals defending the whole of early Ordered Space? Kinda taxing, even for a Primarch.

Quote:
Hmm, well this could be incorporated. I mean, bar Vivio we haven't seen a single case where Relics gave someone super powers. If we asume that they are simply amplifiers, then while someone will get a boost, a lower ranked mage will generally get a lot less benefits then a higher ranked one.

I would say Cleric Knights. Relics may be more abundant then aparant in StrikerS, but I refuse to believe there are enough of them to boost entire armies. I'd say a select few chosen knights got that honorary treatment.
Noted.

Quote:
Yes, the entire Sakura connection thing made even me
That's what happens when you play with time.

(>.> at the little kid named Andorzmu)

Quote:
Dios, you say? *looks up Dios* Hmm, not much has been done with him, has it? When did Kha battle him, I think I can use him as one of the antagonists.
Kha fights Dios in the present, but Dios has been around since the late Belka ages and was one of the many key figures in bringing the house down in first their overzealous and corrupted attempt to make Chaos mainstream, and finally participation in the Heresy. So he can and should be one of the key protagonists.

Quote:
Sure, I'll be twisting and hammering down the Primarchs then.

Quote:
Support magic combined with a small amount of offensive ones. A friont line healer, so to say.
That's basically a Priest aye? Considering that Carim has no real Knight Armor (even Knight's Garb looks more like Mail and Leather) other than Cloth, being a Priest type is okay.

Praying of Mending -

Quote:
No.

No really, no. The only existing connection between Alistina and Keroko is blue eyes, red hair, and the fact that clone-Vivio will say that Keroko 'reminds her of someone she knew'.

And that's all present day Mid-Childa stuff, so it won't apear in the Legends of Ancient Belka.
Yeah exactly. I've already dropped that.

Quote:
I don't dispute this, but I was under the impression that the others are doing the story of the LAST (( presumably )) Saint King (( implied to be Vivio's original )) who was the prophet that founded the Saint Church that lasted 300 years to the present. I think we're all aware that the Royal Family all had that Rare Skill, but it'd be a lot more redundant to create a story that isn't fully interlinked to an actual canon character's heritage.

Sakura's bloodline all had Barrier of the Saint King...

Quote:
He's using Saber as a template, we've seen what Saber can dish out. You consider that 'too mortal?'

I wana be able to scale buildings and create invisible swords too!
Wait! To me, that Saber was after she died and became an Epic Spirit. The living Saber was just a woman caught in the worst possible position. Sakura has always been like Saber in living, and actually became weaker ever since she became a Guardian of the Libram.

That power problem would be fixed in due time, but yes Sakura being like Saber in living was what I meant by "not a demi-god, but not a mere human".

Quote:
The Primarchs are living proof that we are working with a line of kings. The genetic material used to create them was taken from several generations, not just Sakura. Alistina is the only one based on Sakura's genetical data, which is why she was asigned to her protection.
Oh I didn't think of that, but now that you mentioned it, it makes SENSE! I'll take it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Keroko, what is your projected lifespan for a Primarch, barring death through battle or misadventure?
Damn long...? After all, the modern Midchilda life expectancy seems to be 120 years, since 80-90 year olds are still leading (And NO please don't bring up Lee Kuan Yew. ).
Old 2007-10-02, 11:51   Link #12024
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If it is, what I think it is, then it's VERY awkward
Who knows...
Spoiler for omg...:

The rest is too dangerous to be shown...yet

Quote:

Anyway, huge mechas wasn't what made Gurren-Lagann epic either. Would you have enjoyed it even half as much without Kamina? Or Simon? Without the unhealthy amounts of GAR and hotblooded courage?

My thoughts exactly
Old 2007-10-02, 11:51   Link #12025
Chaos2Frozen
Ano Waza...!

@Kha

Next thing you'll know, he'll be the next brain-in-a-jar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Who knows...
Spoiler for omg...:

Uso ! THAT scene?!

... I can't remember what she said

~"EVERYTHING is vulnerable to destruction! "~
Old 2007-10-02, 11:54   Link #12026
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
That's accurate enough. But not too mortal, for Seiou even in life clearly isn't. To me, it's like saying Jesus was mortal, which I really hope he wasn't. Not a demi-god, but definitely not just another ningen.
Are you trying to make me not want to use her? Using such a powerful being, a God basically, is no fun, at least not for me. I wont downright kill her, but since she is mortal, she has to watch out or she could die.

And Jesus WAS born a mortal. He DID die, and was later resurrected. If he didnt die in the first place, then he couldnt have been resurrected, see?

Saber/Sakura has a mortal body. She could die like any mortal, though she has stronger spiritual power than others, thus making her a tad more powerful. This is why I say I will be using Saber as a template. However, even a Servant, a Heroic Spirit, can die... And in Sakura's case, since she is drawing power from Kha, she will be much weaker than normal, and even more vulnerable.

Quote:

Wait... So Genome gets CANNED in Spiral Nights?!
That's for you to decide... I dont know what you have planned for Lord Genome in that arc.

Quote:
Oh well er... Since canon decided to make her canon, what am I to resist?
That's not linking her to canon, still.

BTW, this makes me think... What do the Relics really contain, the spirits of these ancient beings? If so, Vivio was given the spirit of the Seiou so she could awaken... How could the Relic contain such spirit, if, with this idea, the Seiou's spirit is actually elsewhere...and alive, as Sakura?

Quote:
Well there still is the Heresy, but events just after the Heresy and leading to the fall of Belka has been changed.
I'll let you handle all that bluecheese.

Quote:
Sonicform was enough to pwn the Numbers outright, but she didn't use it, because it drains her very quickly and not being able to reach her objective was a problem.

However, since her objective appeared to her, Fate threw her cards on the table.

For Kor-Fuzion, it is a formidable spell, but back then it KO'd the both of them for a week after going ZENRYU ZENKAI on the Chaos army.

While now they can stay fused longer and suffer less side effects, post fusion expect Kha to be carrying spent!Fate, and looking absolutely wasted while at it.

Something like how a couple would be after an "all-nighter".

(runs really really really fast)
That's no excuse for not using Kor-Fusion if it is needed, though, and clearly it was needed in StrikerS. Not using it and let Scaglietti destroy Mid-Childa just because they will be rather exhausted after the Fusion? Surely Kha and Fate would think otherwise.

As you can see, bringing these ideas into canon timeline doesnt compute.
Old 2007-10-02, 12:01   Link #12027
Wibbles
Better than you.

Out of sheer curiosity, did anyone look at the scene I wrote up (posted on page 598, I think)? I think I did well, but I need more opinions.
Old 2007-10-02, 12:02   Link #12028
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
You could say that considering my childhood facination with Super Robos and GIGANT!Boss elites, my tendency towards that comes as an unfortunate kneejerk.
*sweatdrop* I... can't compare. My fascination with mecha has only recently started (thank you, Gurren-Lagann).

Quote:
But that's... 22 Generals defending the whole of early Ordered Space? Kinda taxing, even for a Primarch.
They lead the frontlines not all frontlines.

There are normal generals too, but when a Primarch leads, he does so from the front.

Quote:
That's what happens when you play with time.

(>.> at the little kid named Andorzmu)
Nozdormu needs to watch his kids.

Quote:
Kha fights Dios in the present, but Dios has been around since the late Belka ages and was one of the many key figures in bringing the house down in first their overzealous and corrupted attempt to make Chaos mainstream, and finally participation in the Heresy. So he can and should be one of the key protagonists.
Call one slot filled then. Do we have a full bio somewhere?

Quote:
That's basically a Priest aye? Considering that Carim has no real Knight Armor (even Knight's Garb looks more like Mail and Leather) other than Cloth, being a Priest type is okay.

Praying of Mending -
Priest =/= front line healer. Clothies get torn to shreds in instances if they're not carefull.

Quote:
Wait! To me, that Saber was after she died and became an Epic Spirit. The living Saber was just a woman caught in the worst possible position. Sakura has always been like Saber in living, and actually became weaker ever since she became a Guardian of the Libram.

That power problem would be fixed in due time, but yes Sakura being like Saber in living was what I meant by "not a demi-god, but not a mere human".
Which reminds me, Sakura's personallity as the king, Saber or Sakurazaki?

Quote:
Damn long...? After all, the modern Midchilda life expectancy seems to be 120 years, since 80-90 year olds are still leading (And NO please don't bring up Lee Kuan Yew. ).
And looking pretty darn healthy for such old people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
BTW, this makes me think... What do the Relics really contain, the spirits of these ancient beings? If so, Vivio was given the spirit of the Seiou so she could awaken... How could the Relic contain such spirit, if, with this idea, the Seiou's spirit is actually elsewhere...and alive, as Sakura?
Let's not start that insanity again. Vivio already had those memories, the Relic merely unlocked them.

Relics are large crystalizations of magical energies. Boosters, so to say. A self-replenishing form of Rin's crystals.
Old 2007-10-02, 12:05   Link #12029
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

Well, I can relate to his thoughts.

Spoiler for G-L/Saga der Saga:

Though I agree that G-L isn't about the robots, nor is my piece about the final boss. I'd like to think my story's appeal is more on the Romeo-and-Juliet-ish romance-in-a-war along with it's emotional conflicts and battles that surround it.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-10-02, 12:06   Link #12030
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface

Quote:
Uso ! THAT scene?!

... I can't remember what she said
Hmm, I'm using a similar situation
What she whispers is different

Also changed the text in the spoiler tags a bit

EDIT: I should have asked this a long time ago, but...
What is GAR?
*runs*
Old 2007-10-02, 12:09   Link #12031
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

Though I agree that G-L isn't about the robots, nor is my piece about the final boss. I'd like to think my story's appeal is more on the Romeo-and-Juliet-ish romance-in-a-war along with it's emotional conflicts and battles that surround it.
Yes, I can understand his thoughts.

But it is a simple fact that you wrote this far before Gurren-Lagann reached multiple of the later points.
Old 2007-10-02, 12:16   Link #12032
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

@Nighty: I agree with Keroko. We can all testify to that. Highlighting the similarities in fact made it even MORE EPIC!

Quote:
@Kha

Next thing you'll know, he'll be the next brain-in-a-jar...
Isn't it obvious? After all, our country is pouring biomedical research and yet getting dubious returns...

Quote:
Are you trying to make me not want to use her? Using such a powerful being, a God basically, is no fun, at least not for me. I wont downright kill her, but since she is mortal, she has to watch out or she could die.

And Jesus WAS born a mortal. He DID die, and was later resurrected. If he didnt die in the first place, then he couldnt have been resurrected, see?

Saber/Sakura has a mortal body. She could die like any mortal, though she has stronger spiritual power than others, thus making her a tad more powerful. This is why I say I will be using Saber as a template. However, even a Servant, a Heroic Spirit, can die... And in Sakura's case, since she is drawing power from Kha, she will be much weaker than normal, and even more vulnerable.
This, was EXACTLY what I meant. Really. I thought you were going to make her powerless, after which that would fly in the face of how Seiou became such a legend.

But I see that we think of the same thing, so no need for correction.

Quote:
That's for you to decide... I dont know what you have planned for Lord Genome in that arc.
Neither have I... And to be honest, why should we...?

Quote:
That's not linking her to canon, still.

Oh... Dear.

Maybe there are different grades of Relics? Like the ones used on Vivio and the CKs are the "massproduction" ones containing the "Essence" of the person it was extracted from, resulting in similar but not exactly the same powers? And the Primarchs were Greater Essences?

And the most powerful, the Soul Relics, were for summoning 1337 Servants, since they contain a "bottled" soul.

Quote:
I'll let you handle all that bluecheese.

Quote:
That's no excuse for not using Kor-Fusion if it is needed, though, and clearly it was needed in StrikerS. Not using it and let Scaglietti destroy Mid-Childa just because they will be rather exhausted after the Fusion? Surely Kha and Fate would think otherwise.

As you can see, bringing these ideas into canon timeline doesnt compute.
The reason I worked with was:

- Kha and Fate were in different locations.
- Their relationship was actually dipping/losing the fire. Hayate would be complaining of that all through NBC. Less spark, less spirit, less fusion chance.
- The villains they were up against didn't warrant such a response. The last time they really fused was to fight off Dios' horde of underlings, and then a high-ranked daemon summons, finally cumilating in an epic FF7 "Full Release" form of Dios; I'm sure tons and tons of Gadgets don't give the impression that such violent power is needed.

Lastly, Kha was completely out of the loop; That itself means that the girls intended not to rely on him, much less Kor Fuzion. Besides, we do know that the girls were overconfident and all; they might have felt that the cost-return of Kor Fuzion really wasn't necessary. And as long as Kha is in the dark to the full extent of what they are up against, he won't insist.

Does this help...?

(Admission: I really wanna keep Kha Impact. It's too fun a Rare Skill to throw away. In fact, I rather throw Tracing than this... )
Old 2007-10-02, 12:18   Link #12033
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Let's not start that insanity again. Vivio already had those memories, the Relic merely unlocked them.

Relics are large crystalizations of magical energies. Boosters, so to say. A self-replenishing form of Rin's crystals.
"Again"? I missed it the first time then!

But the memories part is not what I was thinking about...its the Spirit part. The Spirit of the Seiou was what was given to Vivio through the Relic, or am I wrong? Once the Spirit of the Seiou was introduced into Vivio's body, her memories were unlocked, or released.

And yeah, I also believe Relics boost energy as well. And in my point of view, the Relic's boost depends on the power of the Spirit within each Relic. In Vivio's case, she was given the Spirit of the Seiou, and thus her powers were greatly boosted.

In Zest's case, he was given his own Spirit, and thus he basically just came to be about as powerful as he was back when he was alive.

This is how I see it...anything wrong with these ideas?
Old 2007-10-02, 12:24   Link #12034
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
"Again"? I missed it the first time then!

But the memories part is not what I was thinking about...its the Spirit part. The Spirit of the Seiou was what was given to Vivio through the Relic, or am I wrong? Once the Spirit of the Seiou was introduced into Vivio's body, her memories were unlocked, or released.

And yeah, I also believe Relics boost energy as well. And in my point of view, the Relic's boost depends on the power of the Spirit within each Relic. In Vivio's case, she was given the Spirit of the Seiou, and thus her powers were greatly boosted.

In Zest's case, he was given his own Spirit, and thus he basically just came to be about as powerful as he was back when he was alive.

This is how I see it...anything wrong with these ideas?
The only problem is how it banged heads with mine... I tried to save it in my earlier post. Tell me if that works, otherwise I'll just change something else.
Old 2007-10-02, 12:32   Link #12035
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
"Eat my dust, mortals!"
[/homer]

Actually it's both mental and physical. Think two, I know I'm going to regret this, 'souls' trying to use one body... And they don't share.

As for permanent damage? At the rate he's going? Very low. He hasn't gone overboard ever since the end of the Book of Darkness incident.

Carim: -=[Overdrive! Magnus Exorcismus!!]=-

Nah, I don't think so...
An...apt quote there by ol' Homer.

And what's all this you have in store, possibly, for Carim? I am intrigued, very...

Quote:
Who knows...
Spoiler for omg...:

My thoughts exactly

Well, well...I never thought this would be used...

But, it gives Tiriel another chance to shine, hm?

I wonder what she's saying, though, since you said it's altered...

Quote:
*sweatdrop* I... can't compare. My fascination with mecha has only recently started (thank you, Gurren-Lagann).

There are normal generals too, but when a Primarch leads, he does so from the front.

Priest =/= front line healer. Clothies get torn to shreds in instances if they're not carefull.

Well, I understand the Primarchs leading only the main frontline, but...since Kha, I believe, mnetioned 22 of them could defeat the entirety of Ordered Space...just how powerful is one of them?

Quote:

Now that you mention it, your works do have similarities with GL on quite a few levels- not that it's bad, of course.

And I agree with you on GL not being just about the robots- for one, it did have emotional appeal, too, especially at the series' end, along with other aspects, of course.

Quote:
Hmm, I'm using a similar situation
What she whispers is different

Also changed the text in the spoiler tags a bit

EDIT: I should have asked this a long time ago, but...
What is GAR?
*runs*
GAR? Why, GAR is none other than HOTBLOODED MANLINESS!

Admittedly, I don't know what it stands for, though.
Old 2007-10-02, 12:43   Link #12036
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
No prob. I always thought it shows that I'm a mecha otaku and a WoW freak from page 1.

Quote:

Ah kk.

And DT no they aren't gods; to me Primarchs and their direct subordinates form the first line of defence of Order Space, and they do it by teamwork.

Since a Raumritter Primarch is about 2-3 time the power of a Raumritter Grunt, the sheer power gap between a Primarch and a normal human is so big that I get the impression that the Primarch is doing all the hard work. Not the most efficient defence strategy.

But from Keroko's reply, I guess the power gap isn't as big as seen in StrikerS.

Quote:
Then again, is Andorzmu in the wrong? After all, he could've just ensured that something will happen with that act...

It doesn't help that the Dragons were regulating time from inside the timeline... I think it would've been more practical to take the whole timeline as the big picture and regulate from there, like what I'm doing. Or rather, what I should be doing...

Quote:
Dios is Saint X's. I tried to adapt my fanon so that it doesn't contradict his, so I think you should be able to use that Dios bio.

Quote:
To be honest, other than Arena, I don't remember anyone standing at the Boss healing, other than when it is specifically required.

But if this is the case, the marshal Clerics (Battle Medics), and the Paladins (Cleric-knights) due to their heavier armor proficiencies they are better equipped for this job.

However, no one beats the healing of a Holy Belka Priest at full burn. Which is why I say Allison will one day grow to be a better Healer than Kha; once both are 70, Kha is just more efficient at healing one person. Allie'd be doing nothing but throwing out bubbles, Prayers and Flash Heals that shine on everyone.

Quote:
Err... What are you trying to ask here...?

Quote:
Yeah. MC healthcare FTW.
Old 2007-10-02, 12:44   Link #12037
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
An...apt quote there by ol' Homer.

And what's all this you have in store, possibly, for Carim? I am intrigued, very...

Well, well...I never thought this would be used...

But, it gives Tiriel another chance to shine, hm?

I wonder what she's saying, though, since you said it's altered...

Well, I understand the Primarchs leading only the main frontline, but...since Kha, I believe, mnetioned 22 of them could defeat the entirety of Ordered Space...just how powerful is one of them?

Now that you mention it, your works do have similarities with GL on quite a few levels- not that it's bad, of course.

And I agree with you on GL not being just about the robots- for one, it did have emotional appeal, too, especially at the series' end, along with other aspects, of course.

GAR? Why, GAR is none other than HOTBLOODED MANLINESS!

Admittedly, I don't know what it stands for, though.
As I understand it, someone tried to say they'd turn gay for someone and mistyped "gar." And thus the meme started.

Just think of it as the hyperbolic epitome of badass.
Old 2007-10-02, 13:17   Link #12038
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
The Spirit of the Seiou was what was given to Vivio through the Relic, or am I wrong?
You are wrong, I'm afraid. It was the Mark of the King that was planted into Vivio. It amped her IS into its fully functional configuration. We don't know what it did to her memories, however.
Old 2007-10-02, 13:25   Link #12039
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
You are wrong, I'm afraid. It was the Mark of the King that was planted into Vivio. It amped her IS into its fully functional configuration. We don't know what it did to her memories, however.
You mean A.Belka Rare Skill, right?

Anyway, yeah. Although Vivio's intelligence seems to have been one-upped after her age-burst and stayed with removed-Relic Vivio, we're not sure if the Relic really links to her memories or not other than just becoming her catalyst that 'completes' her, since it's not made clear if she holds the memories of her original, just that she knows she's an organic weapon of ancient times, recreated artificially.

~~~

Anyway, on another note... SS03...was pretty meh.

There are probably 3 to 4 noteworthy tracks for the OC thread (( Sentoukijin's different bio-bases, Agito, and some Rein-stuff )) but otherwise, it felt MEH. Agito = MVP of SS03.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-10-02, 13:39   Link #12040
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Neither have I... And to be honest, why should we...?
Hey, YOU were the one who brought it up in the first place!

Quote:
Oh... Dear.

Maybe there are different grades of Relics? Like the ones used on Vivio and the CKs are the "massproduction" ones containing the "Essence" of the person it was extracted from, resulting in similar but not exactly the same powers? And the Primarchs were Greater Essences?

And the most powerful, the Soul Relics, were for summoning 1337 Servants, since they contain a "bottled" soul.
The answer has been cut due to Jimmy's input...lets see what else he has to say before I go on and reply.

Quote:
The reason I worked with was:

- Kha and Fate were in different locations.
- Their relationship was actually dipping/losing the fire. Hayate would be complaining of that all through NBC. Less spark, less spirit, less fusion chance.
- The villains they were up against didn't warrant such a response. The last time they really fused was to fight off Dios' horde of underlings, and then a high-ranked daemon summons, finally cumilating in an epic FF7 "Full Release" form of Dios; I'm sure tons and tons of Gadgets don't give the impression that such violent power is needed.

Lastly, Kha was completely out of the loop; That itself means that the girls intended not to rely on him, much less Kor Fuzion. Besides, we do know that the girls were overconfident and all; they might have felt that the cost-return of Kor Fuzion really wasn't necessary. And as long as Kha is in the dark to the full extent of what they are up against, he won't insist.

Does this help...?

(Admission: I really wanna keep Kha Impact. It's too fun a Rare Skill to throw away. In fact, I rather throw Tracing than this... )
I didnt know that Kha and Fate's relationship was losing fire...

However, I'm glad to know that you're taking Kha's condition into consideration now. Yup, that was going to be my answer to this problem...though I wanted to ask what you had in mind first.

Quote:
Dont be afraid. That's the reason why I'm asking.

So what's this Mark of the King? And in such case, then what do these Relics carry anyway?

And dont worry about the memories part... I sincerely dont care about them.