AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-07, 21:35   Link #1261
KBTKaiser

I dropped Mabiko in during the period between the anime and the OVA, when GaoFighGar testing was going on. In a sense, she's gonna experience GGG Final.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:03   Link #1262
Liingo
Love Hina?

What's this! A time paradox! Why wasn't I informed of this

I'd like to thank Kha and Hero for enduring that I didn't wake up in 2 different places this morning Good job on fixing whatever happened.

Sigh, why must I always be asleep when the good things happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Ahh… hontouni gomennasai.
Spoiler for West:
Spoiler for Zephyr:
Spoiler for East:
Spoiler for Tempest:
Spoiler for South:
Spoiler for Vayeate:
Great chracters. I especially liked East and South.
I assume that their Unison devices are somehow related to West.

Question: Will there be a North, just to round out the directions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Random filler! This takes place over several periods of time, mostly before the whole Return Of Rein I thing.

Spoiler for Ultra Director:

Isamu:
Life in the TSAB This isn't anything like my life... (goes to turn off the screen)
Valivis: (Wacks Isamu on his head) What are you talking about. It's drama, chances are the next episode will show stuff that's more us, be patient.
Isamu: Fine, fine I'll give it one more shot.
Valivis: Tuala, you're closest to the controls, could you play the next one?
Tuala: (Y)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Well, someone had to go into the forbidden territory of the upper limits. It just happened to be me.

*hears a silent beep as something blows up in the courtyard*

WHO'S MESSING THE THE HUNTER SEEKERS?

Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?! Part 4:

Okay, looks like I'm gonna need to split this next part into two posts...my imagination got the better of me. So...I wonder what happens when there's a Zondar Evoludar running around, if it's even possible.
Need to watch more anime so I can catch all the references..
Good Job btw.What show is that? Gao Gai Gar?

Quote:
Hayate: But they're so soft...like pillows.
*Nosebleed*
Old 2007-06-07, 22:14   Link #1263
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Thank Gods for the resolution of the TIME PARADOX Kha and Hero had (and making the scenarios loads more awesome in the process)... Tai, will you ever stop running into bad luck?

Quote:
Spoiler for West:
Spoiler for Zephyr:
Spoiler for East:
Spoiler for Tempest:
Spoiler for South:
Spoiler for Vayeate:
Rather short profiles for all of them, but still informative nonetheless. Don't feel they're truly villains per se, but stiil qualifying as such due to their personalities. East, a double agent for a pirate group? Now THAT's awesome, not to mention all of them using unison devices

Quote:
Random filler! This takes place over several periods of time, mostly before the whole Return Of Rein I thing.

*presses Y*

Keep it up! Where's the Mikuru Beam?! Nice perspective here, going the Episode 00 route, and the apparent discomfort of the involved And also points for the most awesome cameos, including Ginga and her SHIRO NO PANTSU!!!!

Rey "Frozen Ministra": *casts Frost Nova*
*M-M-M-M-Monster Kill!!*
*Double Kill*
*Owning*

...Always pay attention Noobs.

Quote:
Well, someone had to go into the forbidden territory of the upper limits. It just happened to be me.

Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?! Part 4:

Okay, looks like I'm gonna need to split this next part into two posts...my imagination got the better of me. So...I wonder what happens when there's a Zondar Evoludar running around, if it's even possible.
*jawdrops*

GAO FIGH GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

*fanboyism*

Mabiko even managed to get herself in GGG?!?! And meet with THE KING OF BRAVES himself?! Too freaking for words!!!!!

So it's set pre-Final then? I take it they're in Hong Kong? Sweet!

On Perspective: "Depending on who you talk to, twintails are either ponytails multiplied by two, or divided by two.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:19   Link #1264
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Quote:

Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?! Part 4a:

Thumb's up for GGG.

Hayate, your obsession must be stopped at all costs.
Hayate: but they're so soft.... I want to sleep on them.... munyuuu.....
Somebody please cure this person before things get worse.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:22   Link #1265
Meophist
Tell me who I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

GAH!!! You're making me lose sleep!!!

I jest. You like code names do you?

I almost screamed Dr West when you first posted him, and its still hasn't gone away, for I remember Dr West making a "unison device" of sorts in Demonbane.

East is intriguing. Even I can't tell who's side he's on.

Did Vayeate come from G-Wing? But from the looks of it, only the name and the color scheme.

One thing though. They all don't look evil, just on the wrong side of the law. The problem here is that the prescribed treatment is befriendship, which... Not everyone has.
I don't know who the "Dr. West" you're refering to is. Yes, the Vayeate is from Gundam Wing, I thought the name was kinda cool.

As for your last point, I'm not a big fan of purely evil characters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
So are they villains or not? (at least in a sense whether they'll fight the good guys) Good profiles, though more links to the current situation wouldn't hurt.
They're villians, and will all appear at the battle of New Years over Uminari city.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Great chracters. I especially liked East and South.
I assume that their Unison devices are somehow related to West.

Question: Will there be a North, just to round out the directions?
There already is a North. If you follow the pattern, I'm sure you can find out who it is. Just remember that East and West aren't their real names. Although I forgot to mention it, South isn't her real name either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Rather short profiles for all of them, but still informative nonetheless. Don't feel they're truly villains per se, but stiil qualifying as such due to their personalities. East, a double agent for a pirate group? Now THAT's awesome, not to mention all of them using unison devices
I spent so much time to come up with something interesting for West that by the time I got to South, I couldn't think of much of a history. I'll try to add one in sometime.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:23   Link #1266
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Hayate, your obsession must be stopped at all costs.
Hayate: but they're so soft.... I want to sleep on them.... munyuuu.....
Somebody please cure this person before things get worse.
The question we should be asking is:

Do we want to stop her though?

*dodges more sniper fire*

On Perspective: "Depending on who you talk to, twintails are either ponytails multiplied by two, or divided by two.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:27   Link #1267
Satty
Slash!

Finally....homework's done, yay! Damn backlog, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I read your editions and yes its fixed. In fact, you gave me an entire new idea! I've removed the R1 sequal and here's the bit dealing with the aftermath. Here it is, more action!

Spoiler for ER!:

It's been a while since we have some hard core action in the thread. Kha's a trained healer and paramedic (I'm still in training though, sigh), so I thought I'd take this chance to demonstration Kha's real edge which never was fighting prowess, since the other Aces outmatch him at everything except shielding, but as the best field medic in TSAB.

Sorry if I blew everything out of proportion. For more drama I made things go completely out of expectation, especially after noting that Serge was wondering about "enemies" and such, so I made his subordinates overreaction even bigger.

Hope its good.

EDIT: Mine is based on Hero's, but taken a totally different twist, so looks like I made things worse rather than better? OKay I'll fix the time. That fighter thing was for Keroko now, so let's take it to be a different thing.

EDIT2: Okay Time has been fixed. If Hero's scenario occured wee in the morning, then Kha's "night flight" is actually an absurbly early day flight, which fits cause from Megami we know that the Aces are up at 5am everyday. Hope this works...

Notes:

Segen der Friediet: Blessing of Freedom. A powerful bind breaker that works by blessing the mage with freedom of movement, so like the other blessings has to contact the mage to work.

Reinigung: Purification. A cleansing spell that cures a body or person of impurities, curses, poisons and disease. Kha's multi-fanged anti-dote.
Interesting....I feel like I should contribute to this.

Quote:
Spoiler for West:
Spoiler for Zephyr:
Spoiler for East:
Spoiler for Tempest:
Spoiler for South:
Spoiler for Vayeate:
Nice characters, and they're directions too...

Quote:

I laughed with this. *pushes Y constantly*

"Rarely here, mostly not."
Old 2007-06-07, 22:30   Link #1268
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

What Nanoha-verse needs is it's own version of Genei Ryodan. An awesome cast of Lost Logia thieves FTW. And they don't all need to be remotely l33t either, they can have lousy B/C rank mages that serve the purpose well and still fit in a strong group of mage thieves.

Maybe Mabiko ought to cook up a love-potion for Hayate or something and let it's effect work on "someone" aside from her.

Hmm...now that I think about it, a ZnT scene with Rossa and Hayate would work great. The "experienced" Acous getting flabberghasted at an extremely OOC Hayate and tries hard to keep his "brother-ism" nice and not cross the stripe of sis-con-ism.

*Starts planning...something....hopefully.*

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:33   Link #1269
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Wow in the time i have been gone we have: story's progressing, Hayate hindering stories from progressing, stories continuing after... um hindrance taken care of. And a Time paradox that is created, changed, and fixed. All in a day ^^

And we still have people getting shot at by snipers.... someone figure out who hired these guys......

ALL in all great work everyone. For new characters being added, stories continueing, and so much more ^^I would love to post more indebt replies but... without my glasses I cant read any more, my eyes hurt to much. ><

Thank You Sephi for the sig ^^
Who am I you ask? I am Loüass Ratlerhasairh Gairh Sankau. In your Terran language you would know me as Deca-Commander Ratler of the assault ship Sankau.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:38   Link #1270
Aaron008R

Okay, thing has gone quite a bit too FAR here.

@Nightengale: The cheesy part is goann start soon, right? I can't wait! I'm also looking forward to your little siscon ficlet.

@tsouryuu: You never expected things to escalate to this, didn't you? I'm at a complete loss of words on how you can seemingly create scenarios that blows up to EPIC proportions in one night.

@An Hero in Disguise: Hehe. You just HAD to develop something from a comical scenario involving a completely 4koma-attitude Hayate and a Reinforce lookalike Tais into a covert mission with some really nifty gadgets. I don't know on what to classify the scenario now. Well, as to be expected, it came out good.

@Kha: And YOU just had to blow it up even more to almost killing Hayate and Vita! (I'm not too sure if An Hero intended the magic dampener to be lethal in the first place) I'm officially lost now. Where's this going to? I'm not sure if this could be involved in the CrosyS timeline effectively. Until further notified, I'm considering this as a private AU of you, tshouryuu and An Hero. In any case, this is one of the finest scenarios I've seen yet in this thread.

Would you mind if I set up an "Aurion meets Caster: A Battle Ensues?" scenario? I've already conceptualized it quite enough to put into writing. I'll be delivering it around weekend after making MAJOR alterations and additions to his profile; as well as a comprehensive spell list. I think it's about time Oji-chan shows how he fights. BUT I'm also making the "Aurion's Mock Battle against the Aces" scenario. I'll leave it to you people to decide which you want to see first because I'll be able to make only one, considering my schedule.

KBTKaiser: Poor Zafira. Okay, now your in GaoGaiGar Final?! This is epic dimension hopping, I tell you! Now all you need to do is mention Guilliam and we're set for quite a Break Out! And by the way, Kusuha and Bullet of the Nanohaverse is due for release tomorrow at most. And binding Hayate was SMART!

@Meophist: So THAT'S why you were missing for quite a while. And, I see three S or higher ranked mages with UNISON DEVICES! Is the thread gearing up for a Mage War 1? Anyway, I like them.

@dkellis: This'll be a great recruitment drive! I'm pressig 'Y'.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-07 at 23:04.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:41   Link #1271
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
There already is a North. If you follow the pattern, I'm sure you can find out who it is. Just remember that East and West aren't their real names.
Reading about brothers, directions and North I can't help thinking that "We're already dead" If he were evil even the most hax0rd characters would be doomed

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Would you mind if I set up an "Aurion meets Caster: A Battle Ensues?" scenario? I've already conceptualized it quite enough to put into writing. I'll be delivering it around weekend after making MAJOR alterations and additions to his profile; as well as a comprehensive spell list. I think it's about time Oji-chan shows how he fights. BUT I'm also making the "Aurion's Mock Battle against the Aces" scenario. I'll leave it to you people to decide which you want to see first because I'll be able to make only one, considering my schedule.
I'm not the one to answer this, but anything new with Caster would be most appreciated. That'd allow me to continue "The Hunt for Reinforce I" further
Old 2007-06-07, 22:46   Link #1272
Aaron008R

Quote:
Reading about brothers, directions and North I can't help thinking that "We're already dead" If he were evil even the most hax0rd characters would be doomed
Hehe. Leave it to Meophist to make hax-killer characters. I don't mind at all! We need a counterbalance and Meophist and Erio are doing a magnificent job with it!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-07, 22:46   Link #1273
MeganeShounen
Ever-changing Life

Quote:
Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?! Part 4a:
Mmm... those Familiar Super Regeneration skills really do come in handy at these moments, eh, Zafie? What I'm feeling for Zafira now would be mixed pity and jealousy.

And seems like this is where Mabiko will eventually learn the value of "love, guts, and HOT BLOODED courage"!.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:47   Link #1274
Meophist
Tell me who I am.

Quote:
I don' t think we're thinking of the same person. North isn't OC, which is why I haven't included the character.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:48   Link #1275
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Great. So now Sophia's gonna mess up her summoning and summon RIDER/BERSERKER instead?

Sop: This...is...
???: I AM KEN-OH!

And Kenshiro's freaking immortal (( not really, but honestly... )), so we know he's always alive...somewhere.

Anyway, I got some Saint Seiya vibes from this whole South, East , West thingy.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:51   Link #1276
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Hmm...now that I think about it, a ZnT scene with Rossa and Hayate would work great. The "experienced" Acous getting flabberghasted at an extremely OOC Hayate and tries hard to keep his "brother-ism" nice and not cross the stripe of sis-con-ism.

*Starts planning...something....hopefully.*

Can Verossa possibly handle the allure of an extremely OOC Hayate? If he can tap Koizumi I'm sure he can

*waits patiently*

And Kenshiro as a Berserker?! God help us all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
And by the way, Kusuha and Bullet of the Nanohaverse is due for release tomorrow at most.
Bullet and Kusuha?! Sweeto! Looking forward to these two lovebirds then (are they still in your version? )

Old 2007-06-07, 22:54   Link #1277
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Bullet and Kusuha?! Sweeto! Looking forward to these two lovebirds then (are they still in your version? )
Yup! And the you'll never me able to guess how I incorporated the Choukijin elements this time. It's an non-Nanohaverse idea. Nontheless, we're sure to get RyuKouOh and KouRyuOh parts here.

Ne, LoweGear (or anyone else interested), which do you prefer? The Aurion vs Aces Mock Battle scenario or the Aurion versus Caster scenario? I'm starting only one for now.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-07, 22:59   Link #1278
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Yup! And the you'll never me able to guess how I incorporated the Choukijin elements this time. It's an non-Nanohaverse idea. Nontheless, we're sure to get RyuKouOh and KouRyuOh parts here.

Ne, LoweGear, which do you prefer? The Aurion vs Aces Mock Battle scenario or the Aurion versus Caster scenario? I'm starting only one for now.
Guess I'll have to wait and see whether your implementation has innuendo

And I'm not really up to deciding someone else's scenarios, but I think I prefer the second one, lots of potential

Old 2007-06-07, 23:03   Link #1279
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Ne, LoweGear (or anyone else interested), which do you prefer? The Aurion vs Aces Mock Battle scenario or the Aurion versus Caster scenario? I'm starting only one for now.
Interaction-wise, I'd prefer the first. The 2nd is good, but it depends how deep the plot is gonna go.

Of course, if you don't mind Saga coming in the end of the 2nd scenario to come and teach Aurion a lesson for messing with her, then I'm all up for it. :3

It's not like Aurion can stand very long before haxx Caster anyway...

Old 2007-06-07, 23:07   Link #1280
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Interaction-wise, I'd prefer the first. The 2nd is good, but it depends how deep the plot is gonna go.

Of course, if you don't mind Saga coming in the end of the 2nd scenario to come and teach Aurion a lesson for messing with her, then I'm all up for it. :3

It's not like Aurion can stand very long before haxx Caster anyway...
I'm sensing another TIME PARADOX happening soon We'd better keep in touch with each other if we're going to exploit this scenario

EDIT:

But I won't initiate it myself - my Unit is waiting for the subject to make its move first.
Closed Thread