AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-05-12, 04:32   Link #121
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
@USB500

I dunno about writing a fic for Mahou Shonen Classical Graham Season 1 and Mahou Shonen Classical Graham A's. I have the rough idea, since it's technically an alternate-version of Nanoha and Nanoha A's in a different, unique perspective, but I have too many things in my hands. Maybe one day...Maybe....

I kinda like the Device idea, but I'm not so sure on his relationships with the Aces. It's nice that it mildly reflects aspects of external character development, but it can seem awkward if not properly done. It's a personal thing though.

Seeing Kha's part-post kinda inspired me to divided my history of Belka into parts. Hmm...Maybe in 2 days or 3, you'll see me write up Part 1 : The Birth of 2 Kingdoms, not to mention I have rough ideas of creating a Kamen Rider 555-ish character for Nanoha-verse, employing Yuuno's shapeshifting magical properties, and also cellphones as devices for full-body armoured BJs.

My biggest problem with the birth of the 2 Belkan Empire had the battle of Roland and Fierabras, in my imaginations, then as magically adept warriors create a spatial-time-space warp that sent them to the the an era before Belka was born, and both of them were the Belkan Empire's first founders. I dunno if it's a good idea to bring in that.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline  
Old 2007-05-12, 05:53   Link #122
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Funny how Oji-chan sounds exactly like you. And I'm thinking of him raising his arm into Shooting Moe and yelling "Charged Shot-to!" Sounds very Kyon to me too. Maybe Aurion could be the Tsukkomi to Ivey's bokke. So far I think I like your character best in terms of design and personality.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, WAIT! Sounds like me? What are you implying?
Well, still, I thank you for reading my character's profile. And yeah, I've modeled him as a less Kyon-like older Kyon. And shooting moe is definitely not one of my ideas.

Quote:
As for me, the background description of Kha's early childhood is ready. Personally I liked this new one better, as I nerfed much more believability into him this time round instead of doing things tongue in cheek. Darco the spoiler's multamultamulta times shorter this round so please help me check if it still contradicts canon again. Actually, if anyone do spot an error please point it out. Thank you!

Spoiler for Pre-season 1: Point of Light:


Contrary to what it seems, my forum name was based on Kha and not the other way round. Just thought I'd clarify myself.
Genius! I'm liking your Blue Cheese-kun's story before the first season. You should really start writing about this in a fanfic. Or at least you should post the summary of the next episode here. I'll certainly be looking forward to it. And yeah, I thought Kha was based on your forum name. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Interesting. I like the relationship details the best; funny that the Belkan Knights are against him for the most of the time
Thanks! The relationship details were the most enjoyable part in making his profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
@Aaron008R: While I am getting a bit uneasy at the way Aurion is getting a bit TOO familiar with the Aces, at least you gave him the proper timeline to do so (and I think the Wolkenritter would keep him nicely in check ).
Not surprising. Don't worry about Oji-chan. The Knights aren't the only ones not comfortable around him. Let's just say he has a knack for dealing with young people. Please wait. I'll be posting more of his craziness later on.

Quote:
Melike that line
To tell the truth, that was partially my sentiments about Fate while watching A's.

Quote:
And btw, Aurion's "Shooting Moe"? A weapon that overwhelms the enemy with cuteness by transforming his arm into Midori Kusagano? :P :P :P
Aurion's no Seiji. I don't intend on using that tactic here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Seeing Kha's part-post kinda inspired me to divided my history of Belka into parts. Hmm...Maybe in 2 days or 3, you'll see me write up Part 1 : The Birth of 2 Kingdoms, not to mention I have rough ideas of creating a Kamen Rider 555-ish character for Nanoha-verse, employing Yuuno's shapeshifting magical properties, and also cellphones as devices for full-body armoured BJs.
HEY! I was going to- Just joking. I'll be looking forward to Faiz references in youir fics/characters. My character also has a phone-device but it's not about full body armor. So by all means, please go ahead.

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-05-12 at 07:16.
Aaron008R is offline  
Old 2007-05-12, 07:48   Link #123
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
@Lowe: Yeah the trusting characters in my fic get betrayed at least once in their lifetimes. The biggest hammer is yet to come though. And I think I should get it written down, cos it looks better this time indeed.

Btw, this is just character promotion, but I just thought of something about that 2 double Nanoha pic in the ED, the one with her in her uniform as the camera pans upwards. In actual fact, they were hiding the 4th Ace behind it, which is Kha! (even though they might just be reserving that slot for Ginga or Yuuno but who cares!)



Oh Shooting Moe. That's a waaay cool invention of accidence. Anyway moe can mean explosiveness deshou?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
@USB500

I dunno about writing a fic for Mahou Shonen Classical Graham Season 1 and Mahou Shonen Classical Graham A's. I have the rough idea, since it's technically an alternate-version of Nanoha and Nanoha A's in a different, unique perspective, but I have too many things in my hands. Maybe one day...Maybe....

I kinda like the Device idea, but I'm not so sure on his relationships with the Aces. It's nice that it mildly reflects aspects of external character development, but it can seem awkward if not properly done. It's a personal thing though.

Seeing Kha's part-post kinda inspired me to divided my history of Belka into parts. Hmm...Maybe in 2 days or 3, you'll see me write up Part 1 : The Birth of 2 Kingdoms, not to mention I have rough ideas of creating a Kamen Rider 555-ish character for Nanoha-verse, employing Yuuno's shapeshifting magical properties, and also cellphones as devices for full-body armoured BJs.

My biggest problem with the birth of the 2 Belkan Empire had the battle of Roland and Fierabras, in my imaginations, then as magically adept warriors create a spatial-time-space warp that sent them to the the an era before Belka was born, and both of them were the Belkan Empire's first founders. I dunno if it's a good idea to bring in that.
Tessa-chan's sealed form was a cellphone too. I didn't noe about Kamen Rider using that though.

*has weird full body armor ideas for Tessa in place of the goth loli*



Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa, WAIT! Sounds like me? What are you implying?
Well, still, I thank you for reading my character's profile. And yeah, I've modeled him as a less Kyon-like older Kyon. And shooting moe is definitely not one of my ideas.

Genius! I'm liking your Blue Cheese-kun's story before the first season. You should really start writing about this in a fanfic. Or at least you should post the summary of the next episode here. I'll certainly be looking forward to it. And yeah, I thought Kha was based on your forum name. Thanks for clarifying.

Not surprising. Don't worry about Oji-chan. The Knights aren't the only ones not comfortable around him. Let's just say he has a knack for dealing with young people. Please wait. I'll be posting more of his craziness later on.

To tell the truth, that was partially my sentiments about Fate while watching A's.

HEY! I was going to- Just joking. I'll be looking forward to Faiz references in youir fics/characters. My character also has a phone-device but it's not about full body armor. So by all means, please go ahead.
I just felt it sounds like you. Wonder why that thought came in though... I'll be posting a summary next, and I think I shall start work on the pre-season 1 arc soon. I'm just afraid the next bit starts cheesing things again... We'll see how the story goes, and I'll nerf things as we go along, if need be.

Oh dear. I do hope he can hang onto his head longer after the more naughtiness. I feel that he could be really good friends with Ky- I mean Chrono.

/agree. Fate blushes at pretty much anything, especially praise.

You're not alone...
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2007-05-12, 14:15   Link #124
azuma-blade
The Dominant
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Raven's Ark
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to azuma-blade
i've finished editing my character profile plss check it if it's ok?
__________________
azuma-blade is offline  
Old 2007-05-12, 14:38   Link #125
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by azuma-blade View Post
i supposed it's time for to create my own character ^^
Spoiler for lenght:
Sakura: [Sasuke-kun!!!]
Kha: Great. You got my device stuck in Fan Girl mode.

But one thing, try to give him a ranking since he's a TSAB officer. It's part of the registration requirements. Other than that its okay. I just hope the Riot 6 doesn't have to go out and save his ass from a dubious snake-like Training Officer.
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2007-05-12, 23:14   Link #126
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
[B]Oh dear. I do hope he can hang onto his head longer after the more naughtiness. I feel that he could be really good friends with Ky- I mean Chrono.

/agree. Fate blushes at pretty much anything, especially praise.

You're not alone...
Ky? Ky Kiske of Guilty Gear? *immediately switches song to "noontide" *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
@USB500

I dunno about writing a fic for Mahou Shonen Classical Graham Season 1 and Mahou Shonen Classical Graham A's. I have the rough idea, since it's technically an alternate-version of Nanoha and Nanoha A's in a different, unique perspective, but I have too many things in my hands. Maybe one day...Maybe....

I kinda like the Device idea, but I'm not so sure on his relationships with the Aces. It's nice that it mildly reflects aspects of external character development, but it can seem awkward if not properly done. It's a personal thing though.

Seeing Kha's part-post kinda inspired me to divided my history of Belka into parts. Hmm...Maybe in 2 days or 3, you'll see me write up Part 1 : The Birth of 2 Kingdoms, not to mention I have rough ideas of creating a Kamen Rider 555-ish character for Nanoha-verse, employing Yuuno's shapeshifting magical properties, and also cellphones as devices for full-body armoured BJs.

My biggest problem with the birth of the 2 Belkan Empire had the battle of Roland and Fierabras, in my imaginations, then as magically adept warriors create a spatial-time-space warp that sent them to the the an era before Belka was born, and both of them were the Belkan Empire's first founders. I dunno if it's a good idea to bring in that.
looks interesting to me.


Spoiler for new character:
__________________

Last edited by USB500; 2007-05-15 at 22:52.
USB500 is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 00:11   Link #127
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Ky? Ky Kiske of Guilty Gear? *immediately switches song to "noontide" *

Spoiler for new character:


Right now, I haven't written down her background and abilities. I'm still working on the twos, so it might take a while to see them posted. Now I just need to have the correct "unlock chant" to match the "mood".
Kyon.

Sakura: [Saber-san.]
Kha: Boy when did TSAB manage to recruit him- I mean, her?
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 01:57   Link #128
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Everywhere and nowhere at once
@ USB500: So we're adding Arthurian elements and into the mix now, and quite blatantly too Depending how the rest of Alex-thur's profile turns out, she could or could not turn out to be a Saber clone, as Kha already points out

At least, don't give her an invisible sword please =P j/k
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 03:03   Link #129
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Just a recap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Okay. I'm going to post my creation that I've been mulling about in quite a few months now.
Here:
Spoiler for for length:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Spoiler for for part two:


Whew, just a few more details...
And now,
Spoiler for for part three:


Whew. That pretty much makes up the general profile . I'll be adding a Fun Facts section about him and his antics later on if you guys wouldn't mind.


@USB500 Nice character you got there. She does remind me of Saber from FSN as well. In any case, are you also planning to make a Shirou to your Saber? Keep up th good work.

@Kha Hey Kha, does Sakurazaki watch anime with you?

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-01-13 at 07:41.
Aaron008R is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 04:57   Link #130
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Spoiler for for part three:


Whew. That pretty much makes up the general profile . I'll be adding a Fun Facts section about him and his antics later on if you guys wouldn't mind.
Sakura: [Kamen Rider, Father?]
Kha: How would I know. Some power rangers have that slot in function too.
Sakura: [Gambit! Casino Royale!]
Kha: Uh... No I think you're mixing things up now...

I LOL'd at how Aurion fought and defeated the Aces. He's the first person in this universe to use humor offensively. Even I- no Kha's a little afraid, especially when none of his spells break illusions, since he has yet to encounter a heavy illusion user. Kha's "Dichtung von Righteousness" is the closest parallel to your Roulette, as in having a grenade-like function. And I imagine a weird device battle like this:

Both: Draw!
Kha: My turn! Dragon Gun! Fire at that faced-down Device!
Aurion: Wrong move! Activate Device: Anti-Flame Reflective Shield!
Kha: Argh! *VR life counter drops as Dragon Gun blows up* Darn he reversed it! I play this Device in defense position. End of turn!
Aurion: You rely too much on Storage Devices! My turn now. Draw! *smiles* I'll show the power of Instant Spell Cards...

Meanwhile, in the VR sim's control room...

Nanoha: This. Is. Disturbing?
Fate: *blushing from flashback* Kha, pay him back for he did to me...
Hayate: Actually I think I would rather Aurion win.
Nanoha: Is anybody listening...?

...for both of them love decks of Storage Devices I suppose?

Fun facts would be a nice section indeed. I'm sure Oji-chan has much adventures with the ladies of the TSAB. I'll put some of Kha's up too, once I fix all of his history for canon errors.

Quote:
@Kha Hey Kha, does Sakurazaki watch anime with you?
Sakura: [Sou desu! As a device you can't help but amuse yourself with what your meister does, especially when you're stuck hanging around your meister's neck.]
Kha: Huh it's my fault now? I thought you wanted to watch Naruto when I hated it!
Sakura: [Ehehehehe...]
Kha: RH is a bad influence...
Sakura: [Speaking of which, RH-san could beat any other ID at a game of Leet Fighter!]
Kha: Just like her meister...

Anyway here's part 2. I found it to be not as riveting the previous one due to the emphasis on action than story. Most of the epi is about 2 mages vs mages, riflemen and drones, so while the Velka Meister did most of the fancy moves and saves, I think Kha dodges so much it seems wrong for a B mage. It might be a little cliche too, and the references are starting to trickle in. There's also an introduction of a certain Newtype Boost at the end of the chapter from Kha's existing skill tree.

As usual please tell me if I got some canon wrong again.

Here goes:

Spoiler for Point of Light OVA: Chap. 2 - A Knight's Tale:


At this point TK still speaks in full German, and is an Ancient Velka device. It's when TK was upgraded to TKS that she became a Neo Velka that was fluent in Japanese, German and some pretty bad English gleaned off the MC device OS...

Sakura: [Father! I am manageable in England's speech.]

...as well as a mind of her own.

__________________

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-13 at 05:41.
Kha is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 05:27   Link #131
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Sakura: [Kamen Rider, Father?]
Kha: How would I know. Some power rangers have that slot in function too.
Sakura: [Gambit! Casino Royale!]
Kha: Uh... No I think you're mixing things up now...
Yes. There's a Kamen Rider 555 reference there.

Quote:
I LOL'd at how Aurion fought and defeated the Aces. He's the first person in this universe to use humor offensively. Even I- no Kha's a little afraid, especially when none of his spells break illusions, since he has yet to encounter a heavy illusion user. Kha's "Dichtung von Righteousness" is the closest parallel to your Roulette, as in having a grenade-like function. And I imagine a weird device battle like this:

Both: Draw!
Kha: My turn! Dragon Gun! Fire at that Device!
Aurion: Wrong move! Activate Device: Anti-Flame Reflective Shield!
Kha: Argh! *VR life counter drops as Dragon Gun blows up* Darn he reversed it! I play this Device in defense position. End of turn!
Aurion: You rely too much on Storage Devices! My turn now. Draw! *smiles* I'll show the power of Instant Spell Cards...
Thanks! I particularly enjoyed doing the vs Fate scenario in my head. Though I must clarify that the Roulette only supercharges a device and is removed later instead of being part of the blast. I must also make it clear that those vs battles happened around seven years from StrikerS, making the Aces twelve years of age by those times.

Quote:
Meanwhile, in the VR sim's control room...

Nanoha: This. Is. Disturbing?
Fate: *blushing from flashback* Kha! Pay him back for he did to me!
Hayate: Actually I think I would rather Aurion win...
Nanoha: Is anybody listening...?

...for both of them love decks of Storage Devices I suppose?
I think I owe Fate an apology. But yes, devices are one of Aurion's passions.

Quote:
Fun facts would be a nice section indeed. I'm sure Oji-chan has much adventures with the ladies of the TSAB. I'll put some of Kha's up too, once I fix all of his history for canon errors.
I'd really enjoy incorporating the characters in this thread into my version of the Nanohaverse. Though only as cameo characters and no hostility involved. But I'm not so crazy as to do that aren't I?

Quote:
Sakura: [Sou desu! As a device you can't help but amuse yourself with what your meister does, especially when you're stuck hanging around your meister's neck.]
Kha: Huh it's my fault now? I thought you wanted to watch Naruto when I hated it!
Sakura: [Ehehehehe...]
Kha: RH is a bad influence...
Sakura: [Speaking of which, RH-san could beat any other ID at a game of Leet Fighter!]
Kha: Just like her meister...
Naruhodou... I'm starting to like Kha's device even more.

Quote:
Anyway here's part 2. I found it to be not as riveting the previous one due to the emphasis on action than story. Most of the epi is about 2 mages vs mages, riflemen and drones, so while the Velka Meister did most of the fancy moves and saves, I think Kha dodges so much it seems wrong for a B mage. It might be a little cliche too, and the references are starting to trickle in. There's also an introduction of a certain Newtype Boost at the end of the chapter from Kha's existing skill tree.

As usual please tell me if I got some canon wrong again.

Here goes:

Spoiler for Point of Light OVA: Chap. 2 - A Knight's Tale:


At this point TK still speaks in full German, and is an Ancient Velka device. It's when TK was upgraded to TKS that she became a Neo Velka that was fluent in Japanese, German and some pretty bad English gleaned off the MC device OS...

Sakura: [Father! I am manageable in England's speech.]

...as well as a mind of her own.

Nice! And the involvement of 'bunny girl' Vita there was way unexpected. It looks like your prologue is over and the real story is finally going to begin. I'm most looking forward to Kha's interaction with Fate and the others.

Just out of curiosity (and a little craziness), if Aurion resided in your version in Nanohaverse, how would Kha feel about Oji-chan? By the way I see it, Kha would most likely be annoyed by him about teasing Fate (as well as others) in particular.
Aaron008R is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 05:37   Link #132
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philippines
Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Just out of curiosity (and a little craziness), if Aurion resided in your version in Nanohaverse, how would Kha feel about Oji-chan? By the way I see it, Kha would most likely be annoyed by him about teasing Fate (as well as others) in particular.
My other OC Kyla would have smacked him hard for being such a 'person' and would have confined him to the brig under 'special torture' *hears relentless laughter from the brig*.

As for Kha he'll go all berserk and send you to *transmission cut*

speaking of which i may have to add her here, sine she's in a work that is currently being written in FF.net

Spoiler for length and relative incompleteness:


The above OC is in the final stages of completion for history, so pardon for the relative lack of it.
__________________

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-05-13 at 10:28.
Saint X is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 06:04   Link #133
Lelouch
Phaeton
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: England
Age: 24
three cheers for compound seige and seige mode, but then i think your OC should gain def. in seige mode because if she can't move much then she would be a sitting duck
__________________

Last edited by Lelouch; 2007-05-13 at 06:05. Reason: added reason
Lelouch is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 06:35   Link #134
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Everywhere and nowhere at once
More profiles to chew =P

@ Aaron008R: *snickers at Fate passing out to a confessing Chrono* That my friend, is pure gold XD Anyways, I am intrigued at you adding instant spell cards, although I must point out that, in A's it looked the cards the Lieze Twins used are also on-time disposable devices. Aurion continues to impress as a character though, waiting for the fun facts to begin XD

@ Kha: More awesome storytelling on Kha's background, although I think I may have tuned out on most of the story after reading VITACHAN in there Just kidding, from beginning to end it's all good. And, mind if I take notes on Velk and Velkanite? They seem most interesting points to consider ^^

@ Saint X: Your weapon wouldn't happen to look like this would you?



And melike Vulcan already, it appeals much to my firearm-loving side
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 07:13   Link #135
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philippines
Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
three cheers for compound seige and seige mode, but then i think your OC should gain def. in seige mode because if she can't move much then she would be a sitting duck
well i can add... but it's the Red and Green one not the standard White and Red so it's a + in attack as well as the ability to spam CSiege and CRkts in tandem, well until i confirm it...

i know you can just imagine an organic being holding that thing up and firing it off

OT Q&A: you playing/played a certain MMORPG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
More profiles to chew =P

@ Saint X: Your weapon wouldn't happen to look like this would you?



And melike Vulcan already, it appeals much to my firearm-loving side
well, you got it on spot- except that the barrels are covered by a jacket and that jacket rotates as well

on other notes, i'll complete the history later perhaps, since it deals with another in-canon character, so without ending up in blue cheese as well- or green cheese (yuck!)
__________________
Saint X is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 07:26   Link #136
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I'd really enjoy incorporating the characters in this thread into my version of the Nanohaverse. Though only as cameo characters and no hostility involved. But I'm not so crazy as to do that aren't I?

Nice! And the involvement of 'bunny girl' Vita there was way unexpected. It looks like your prologue is over and the real story is finally going to begin. I'm most looking forward to Kha's interaction with Fate and the others.

Just out of curiosity (and a little craziness), if Aurion resided in your version in Nanohaverse, how would Kha feel about Oji-chan? By the way I see it, Kha would most likely be annoyed by him about teasing Fate (as well as others) in particular.
Ho yeah. But at the way things are going, I don't think they have much hard feelings with Oji-chan. Fate's cheer for Kha was more out of jest than anything else, and is totally out of line my timeline due to the ages of everyone. But yeah, watch you step, as YnS's defence program can testify, if it can testify in that state of non-existence its in.

Indeed. As you can see, I do the same, especially if I find something out of the ordinary (like Vita being down one moment, then flying around the next). A bit like how the Astray manga got drawn I suppose.

Hmm Oji-chan can exist in Kha's space, especially since he has the habit of dropping by the tech dept after filing bi-monthly reports on the 46th at HQ. Shario and Yuuno know him, for example, but not on the level of good friends that you would tell your other circles about.

Sooo early on up to the A's Epilogue he would be on rather friendly terms with Oji-chan, though I see him calling him Aurion-sempai or just Sempai. A commonly discussed topic would be tech and devices in general, even with Chario around.

After meeting the girls(my friend's fic), he might get defensive if there's too much ribbing of them, especially Fate, for he sees himself as the Main Tank of the group (He is seen discussing team tactics using game terms in one of the short "DVD specials" I planned for Saint X's fic.). And any hint of trying to get close to Fate would result him being jealous and itching for Sakura, and sometimes the mischievous device would bark out loud to the encroaching party to back off for ["She's Father's Fate."] and turn both of them into tomatoes. Despite being a Cleric-knight, he does nosebleed if let's say Aurion creates an illusion of Fate doing NSFW and the boy isn't prepared for it. But Kha would nonetheless respect him for being a senior, even though Sakura might attack him verbally in a angry-moe kind of way the moment she picks up negative feelings coming from her meister resulting from Aurion's actions. Kha's rather reserved while Sakura's very upfront, and wouldn't stop talking unless Kha puts her in silent mode. (He can't have a commenting device in the middle of a meeting with higher ups can he? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
My other OC Kyla would have smacked him hard for being such a 'person' and would have confined him to the brig under 'special torture' *hears relentless laughter from the brig*.

As for Kha he'll go all berserk and send you to *transmission cut*

speaking of which i may have to add her here, sine she's in a work that is currently being written in FF.net

Spoiler for length and relative incompleteness:


The above OC is in the final stages of completion for history, so pardon for the relative lack of it.
Magicannon Girl Silvered Kyla! Or at least that's what she used to be, when she was an unwilling member of Konata's Flat Chest Club. A very powerful device user who's in charge of the most advanced ship of the TSAB. Get the rest of her specs up if it doesn't spoil.

@anyone: Kyla Scrya, Yuuno's mother, is Kha's CO when he is assigned to the Silvana in the AlternateS arc Saint X is writing. More details on that in the "A's to StrikerS" arc, or just read AlternateS on FF.net. :indirect selfpromotion:
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 07:35   Link #137
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
three cheers for compound seige and seige mode, but then i think your OC should gain def. in seige mode because if she can't move much then she would be a sitting duck
/agree. Faster shield response time plus added durability to fields?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
More profiles to chew =P

@ Kha: More awesome storytelling on Kha's background, although I think I may have tuned out on most of the story after reading VITACHAN in there Just kidding, from beginning to end it's all good. And, mind if I take notes on Velk and Velkanite? They seem most interesting points to consider ^^
No problem. Velkanite's idea came from Sakuradite, except reinterpreted with the Nanohaverse in mind. As for Velk, it was an adaptation based on the original but somewhat erroneous version I wrote when it touched on that issue as well as what Amy described that world to be like during A's. To clarfy, both Velk and Velkanite are unofficial names, shorthand for calling the 46th and the high energy crystals. Officially, 46th has a serial number, which has a canon number so I won't take the risk and the high energy crystals should be using their chemical names so not taking risk there either.
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 07:50   Link #138
Lelouch
Phaeton
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: England
Age: 24
My first go, descriptions to come later
Spoiler:
__________________
Lelouch is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 09:03   Link #139
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
My first go, descriptions to come later
Spoiler:
A new elemental magic system. Definitely a rare find for the TSAB. But the knowledge of Demonica...

Sakura: [Shadow-user! Grrrr...]
Kha: That's a hopeless growl...

...it puts him at odds with the Velka, who are divine-related warriors, something that you'd derive from looking at the Velka magic circles. Areas I can see to be explored in terms of character development is the "innocent forsaken" model like or the "shadowy do-gooder" model like Lelouch and Ryuuzaki Eru. And I wonder who does he summon?
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2007-05-13, 09:24   Link #140
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
My other OC Kyla would have smacked him hard for being such a 'person' and would have confined him to the brig under 'special torture' *hears relentless laughter from the brig*.

As for Kha he'll go all berserk and send you to *transmission cut*

speaking of which i may have to add her here, sine she's in a work that is currently being written in FF.net
That's one of the main reasons why he never returned to active Enforcer duty.
Anyway, I'm liking you're character there. Your idea for a device is rather slick and efficient for wipeout operations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
More profiles to chew =P

@ Aaron008R: *snickers at Fate passing out to a confessing Chrono* That my friend, is pure gold XD Anyways, I am intrigued at you adding instant spell cards, although I must point out that, in A's it looked the cards the Lieze Twins used are also on-time disposable devices. Aurion continues to impress as a character though, waiting for the fun facts to begin XD
Hehe. Thanks. Like I said earlier, that scenario was particularly fun to imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Ho yeah. But at the way things are going, I don't think they have much hard feelings with Oji-chan. Fate's cheer for Kha was more out of jest than anything else, and is totally out of line my timeline due to the ages of everyone. But yeah, watch you step, as YnS's defence program can testify, if it can testify in that state of non-existence its in.

Hmm Oji-chan can exist in Kha's space, especially since he has the habit of dropping by the tech dept after filing bi-monthly reports on the 46th at HQ. Shario and Yuuno know him, for example, but not on the level of good friends that you would tell your other circles about.

Sooo early on up to the A's Epilogue he would be on rather friendly terms with Oji-chan, though I see him calling him Aurion-sempai or just Sempai. A commonly discussed topic would be tech and devices in general, even with Chario around.

After meeting the girls(my friend's fic), he might get defensive if there's too much ribbing of them, especially Fate, for he sees himself as the Main Tank of the group (He is seen discussing team tactics using game terms in one of the short "DVD specials" I planned for Saint X's fic.). And any hint of trying to get close to Fate would result him being jealous and itching for Sakura, and sometimes the mischievous device would bark out loud to the encroaching party to back off for ["She's Father's Fate."] and turn both of them into tomatoes. Despite being a Cleric-knight, he does nosebleed if let's say Aurion creates an illusion of Fate doing NSFW and the boy isn't prepared for it. But Kha would nonetheless respect him for being a senior, even though Sakura might attack him verbally in a angry-moe kind of way the moment she picks up negative feelings coming from her meister resulting from Aurion's actions. Kha's rather reserved while Sakura's very upfront, and wouldn't stop talking unless Kha puts her in silent mode. (He can't have a commenting device in the middle of a meeting with higher ups can he? )
Well, that seems really fitting. But you shouldn't worry about NSFW from Aurion because he is not that kind of person. The worst he would do is make an illusion of Fate confessing. I'm supposing it would get a similar response minus the nosebleed anyway.
By the way, I'm really REALLY starting to like your device more and more . Especially her personified quirks.

In any case, here is the Random Information Section about Aurion Dauer. Please enjoy.

Spoiler for Random info:


Whew. Now that concludes the the pre-A's to StrikerS chapter of Oji-chan's story. Please look forward to the StrikerS chapter of the life of Aurion Dauer!

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-05-15 at 03:52.
Aaron008R is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.