AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-06-22, 17:47   Link #101
Asai
Nya? ^_^
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch View Post
Also, while C1 is rolling on, finish up Tokimeki while you're at it.

*bows to the anime gods and uh Gods among us men.. C1*
Toki is completely translated. It's actually Toki's translator who has agreed to do Saiunkoku since he's done with it. ^^; Unfortunately, Toki is stalled at somebody else. But with any luck, it'll be caught up soon. The people who have agreed to work on Saiunkoku are all pretty reliable, so it shouldn't suffer the same stalling. Well, in a perfect world... We all know the world of fansubbing isn't perfect. ;D
Asai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 10:43   Link #102
kandidasama
Serial mouse killer

Send a message via Skype™ to kandidasama
Was the new ending song release?
I like the rhythm very much.
kandidasama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 12:30   Link #103
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I'm sure everyone here knows this already, but if not, the raw for episode 11 appeared a couple of days ago at the usual location.
Old 2007-06-28, 04:27   Link #104
Asai
Nya? ^_^
*Fansubber

Slight update. We have a full team assembled for this project and hope to have the first ep out in a few days. (TL is busy with another series first.) but first ep will be slower than others due to kara being required, deciding fonts and all that sort of stuff. After the first ep, I hope we should be able to catch up in a timely fashion, then manage to keep weekly releases. But, this is fansubbing afterall, so no promises. ^^;

Edit: It's been decided a secondary dedicated QC (one that isn't working on our other series or doing another role on this) would be best. I made a post in help wanted, but just wanted to point it out here instead for anybody with experience who may want to help out.

Last edited by Asai; 2007-06-28 at 06:26.
Old 2007-06-28, 14:03   Link #105
slidingk1

You have made many lurkers happy with the last post. "jumps for joy"
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 19:40   Link #106
Sylvia Nguyen

I'm sorry if this has been asked many times. Although I have read previous post...I am kind of lost. I was wondering is there any subbing group/team that will officially take this role and sub the drama. Because I am nearly finished watching the first season, and totally enjoyed it. It would be a great disappointment if this second series does not get subbed. Also...may I ask where can I download this drama with the subbing? I just want to say thank-you in advance!!!
Sylvia Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 19:54   Link #107
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

If you'd bothered to read 2 posts up you'll of found your answer to where second season is going to be coming from.

As for the drama, i didnt know there was a drama version, news to me. If there is though, you'll need to check out the j-drama sites.

If you mean where can you find the first season of the anime, then your out of luck, its licensed and butchered, so you'll have to wait and buy it.
Old 2007-06-30, 12:34   Link #108
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

hahaha, i did not know that there is in fact a drama version of it. Now, i am surprised too, so i am wondering myself.

Episode 12 thoughts and summary
is also up in my blog too. Check out the nice screenshots and there is quite an interesting plot revealed!

Click the signature!
Impz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-02, 19:16   Link #109
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asai View Post
Slight update. We have a full team assembled for this project and hope to have the first ep out in a few days. (TL is busy with another series first.) but first ep will be slower than others due to kara being required, deciding fonts and all that sort of stuff. After the first ep, I hope we should be able to catch up in a timely fashion, then manage to keep weekly releases. But, this is fansubbing afterall, so no promises. ^^;

Edit: It's been decided a secondary dedicated QC (one that isn't working on our other series or doing another role on this) would be best. I made a post in help wanted, but just wanted to point it out here instead for anybody with experience who may want to help out.
Yey thanks alot .
Old 2007-07-05, 11:08   Link #110
kandidasama
Serial mouse killer

Send a message via Skype™ to kandidasama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impz View Post
hahaha, i did not know that there is in fact a drama version of it. Now, i am surprised too, so i am wondering myself.

Episode 12 thoughts and summary
is also up in my blog too. Check out the nice screenshots and there is quite an interesting plot revealed!
Your blogs are superb.
Very neat and in details.

Please always keep on update!
kandidasama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 20:30   Link #111
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

There is going to be a dorama version for saiunkoku? Really? Can someone post a Japanese source for this?
AVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 11:00   Link #112
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

@Avplaya: Not to my knowledge @_@;;;

Anyway, I have finished Episode 13 summary + screenshots. If anyone is interested, click on the link and comment

Click the signature!
Impz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 21:12   Link #113
Asai
Nya? ^_^
*Fansubber

Just an update so people don't lose hope. We have the first two episodes translated, and they're going through the usual processes. It's been delayed, but C1 is doing it. ^^
Old 2007-07-09, 21:14   Link #114
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

That's great news, Asai! Take your time; I'm sure most of us would appreciate a quality product even if it takes a bit longer to put it together.
Old 2007-07-10, 10:35   Link #115
karumofin

sooo... who are Saitei-Subs?
karumofin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 15:58   Link #116
greeneyes

I'm very much wondering the same.
greeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 18:20   Link #117
karumofin

the quality of their release is quite solid.
karumofin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 18:29   Link #118
tritoch

It's their first release[as far as I searched, they haven't sub anything other than SM2 episode 1.] Maybe its a combination from Shadowdreams and Suck who wanted to continue with S2.
Old 2007-07-10, 19:12   Link #119
greeneyes

Very nice, I enjoyed it but I'm definiatly no expert. I'm just happy see to it.

Does anyone know the name of song in the opening and who sings it? I'm hunting...

Last edited by greeneyes; 2007-07-10 at 20:29.
greeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 00:11   Link #120
tritoch

It's the same song from S1

'hajimari no kaze' by Ayaka Hirahara.

Tags
drama, historical, madhouse, romance