AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-11-19, 20:33   Link #881
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
*Smack face*

No... I mean that EACH blog is usually written by ONE person.

And as for the people who comments, and you Guarantee that they are all from completely different people? Don't for forget that sometimes other bloggers would comment on other blogs.

Statistically speaking, you might not be as big as you think.
If you donít know anything about statistics stop making pointless quotes, 100 or 200 persons chosen randomly and writing a blog entry every week are representative sample of the whole set, forget about the comments if you think that the Japanese are stupid enough to browse 100 blogs and post the same comment in each one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's not even romance. It's just pure yuri fanservice tease.

And guess what? NxF fans are biting the cheap bait.

THERE. IS. NO. ROMANCE.

THE. CAKE. IS. A. LIE.
Youíre changing the subject on purpose again.

Yuri = Love/Romance between girls.
You were complaining about the yuri on strikers so I told you that adding yuri donít means removing the plot, and I gave you good examples. No one was talking about romance in strikers.
And isnít fanservice, is plot, because itís transcendental for the history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
As far as I've known hanging out around this thread, I have never heard anyone saying "I picked up this series because of the pesudo-yuri couple!"
Even if this board is full of homophobes (Iím not saying it, but 4chan. You guys got that reputation by your own efforts) Iím pretty sure that there are people here that started watching this series because the now-married-couple catched their attention, between other factors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You are truely being fussy like a woman about all this, so decide once and for all now what are you going to do. Accept StrikerS for what it is, for ALL that it is, or deny it like a coward?
I thought you were the one denying the the yuri here, not me.
I accept StrikerS as the crappy series it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Just for kicks I pressume, cause Fate-mama turns out to be useless.
All the show was pointless at the end, but letís not talk about that. I donít think that the Fate-mama & Nanoha-mama thing was for ďkicksĒ (whatever that means), I think that it was for something obvious that for some reason youíre still denying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It'll be even worse than StrikerS when all they do is force pointless NxF our way.
Pointless for you, but not for JAPAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Just fanservice, in the end, nothing happened.
Yeah, nothing happened in that bedÖ nothing happened at allÖ they just slept on itÖ because the beds are used for sleep... yeah, only for that...

You really believe that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
AGAIN with the delusion... I've spoken too soon...
If you donít know Japanese you can read any of the many translation of that track, in hongfire there is one translated line by line. Is always better to read something translated by people who actually know the lenguage than inventing your own ideas of what was going on the track, Chaos-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Having shown that you are in fact more clouded than me, I doubt the problem actually lies within me.
Actually Iím always open to new ideas and Iím used to debate with the people surrounding me when we have opposed point of views. If youíre used to people who will simply accept what you declare even when you are not bringing any objective basis for its support, then you should excuse me, Iím not one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh, NOW you want plot....
I always look for plot in the series I watch, thatís the principal factor that will define if I will follow it or not. Please stop making such declarations if you donít know the subject.

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 21:44   Link #882
Nagumo
Random Translator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Brunswick
I have a wondrous proposal! We should set up an off site forum where the members of the animesuki nanoha forum may blast away at each other for their respective ships! (pun intended)

On one side Fate/Nanoha, the other anti-Fate/Nanoha and finally a faction that doesn't care about shipping but likes to watch the flame war get almost as heated as fujoshi shipping hatefest!

Let the best navy triumph!

No but seriously, so much hate people.

I much rather talk about my favorite pairing Signum/Fate rather than hear you guys argue again about whether Fate/Nanoha is real or not.

Remember the MST3000 slogan: it's only a show, I really should just relax.
__________________
I do not like Kansai-ben, but I do like Hayate-chan!
Also, Canadian here, not actually Japanese.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 22:28   Link #883
Kikaifan
Blazing General
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CA
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
If you donít know anything about statistics stop making pointless quotes, 100 or 200 persons chosen randomly and writing a blog entry every week are representative sample of the whole set, forget about the comments if you think that the Japanese are stupid enough to browse 100 blogs and post the same comment in each one.
They aren't chosen randomly so they can't be presumed to be representative.
__________________
Kikaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 22:53   Link #884
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 27
@Chaos: By now we should already understand that the ones who support the series' merits(in their eyes) take strong hints and eat them up, since they are already sick and tired of the producers not expressly showing it. We don't decide the income of the producers, they(those bloggers I've looked at) do. So I guess we don't have much of a point trying to convince them, prove them wrong, when all it does is to cut the supply of big bucks to the producers.
Guess it's somewhat like GSD, where flaming about the series continues, but the makers just play Jerry Maguire in the office. This is how I see StS's performance.

@Kikaifan: Well we don't know whether that site(it's a webring I presume) is representative of the part of the Japanese blogosphere posting about StS, or about NxF, so meh.
[There are so many sites not using unicode!!!]

@BPHaru: Regarding that bed statement, any and all intimate activity in a military installation is liable for at least a court-martial. This is definite, everywhere.
[If I'm reading your implication correctly that is, I apologize if I'm not]
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 22:55   Link #885
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
[There are so many sites not using unicode!!!]
Speaking of which, how do you bypass that anyway?

I'm sick of seeing [pluto-runes].
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 23:06   Link #886
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
They aren't chosen randomly so they can't be presumed to be representative.
I’m sure that factors like gender, age, or preferences for certain anime genres from those bloggers are the same that we can found in the whole set, so we can say that is a representative sample of people chosen without following any especial criteria, in other words chosen randomly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
@Haru: Regarding that bed statement, any and all intimate activity in a military installation is liable for at least a court-martial. This is definite, everywhere.
Everywhere, but not in Mid-Childa~
And remember who is their superior, Hayate, so there is no problem with that kind of issues xD

You should read more doujins and fics

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 23:06   Link #887
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Speaking of which, how do you bypass that anyway?

I'm sick of seeing [pluto-runes].
I haven't tried yet, but I believe it's the same way as you would before playing a visual novel.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 23:14   Link #888
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
I haven't tried yet, but I believe it's the same way as you would before playing a visual novel.
I have no problem with Clannad and Rance, but there are... other games which come out with those runes. >_<
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 00:19   Link #889
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: B.C. Vancouver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
I have a wondrous proposal! We should set up an off site forum where the members of the animesuki nanoha forum may blast away at each other for their respective ships! (pun intended)

On one side Fate/Nanoha, the other anti-Fate/Nanoha and finally a faction that doesn't care about shipping but likes to watch the flame war get almost as heated as fujoshi shipping hatefest!

Let the best navy triumph!

No but seriously, so much hate people.

I much rather talk about my favorite pairing Signum/Fate rather than hear you guys argue again about whether Fate/Nanoha is real or not.

Remember the MST3000 slogan: it's only a show, I really should just relax.
True I just came in here and read, seeing all the hate kind of scares me. Anyway I want a part in this discussion , and Nagumo I agree with your proposal XD.

@Nagumo who do you think would be the "male" role in the relationship with Signum/Fate. My opinion Signum would be the "male" role in the relationship. Sorry if this was discussed before.
__________________

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 00:30   Link #890
Estavali
厨紳士です
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: I am where I am
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Indeed, but adding romance to an anime doesn’t remove the plot, just look at for example any of the animes based on games made by Key, and tell me if there is no plot there, or if you want action too you have a bunch of series, like Full Metal Panic, probably my favorite of all the times, or even you can consider a typical shonen based on only fights like Hajime no Ippo. If you want an example from the yuri gender we have Kanazuki no Miko, Simoun, and now Blue Drop, no one can deny that those series have more plot than our crappy StrikerS.
Regarding this statement, quoting KEY is imho off, since romance is supposed to be the centre of their plots. The same can apply for FMP, since the close relationship between Sousuke and Chidori is essential to the story.

I mentioned that in my previous posts that romance is not needed in StrikerS if we are to stick the Vivio-as-Sei-Ou plot. The most important factor here is a close bond between Nanoha and Vivio, aka a pure mother-daughter relationship.

Including anyone (Fate, Yuuno, Vita, Subaru, whoever) else into that relationship is imho redundant, and it weakens the impact.

Quote:
But there is a very finite amount of anime within this gender, you know, so there is not much to choice, we only can watch what is airing…
And what do you said about ero-anime? You mean hentai? Usually yuri and hentai don’t goes well together, it’s like me and Chaos-chan xD
Compared to watching mere suggestions, either rewatching completed yuri-intense works or go straight for the sex is a much better option. As I have said, romance in StrikerS is diluted, to the point that they shouldn't even include it in the first place.

Quote:
Yeah, but all we know why they added Fate, doesn’t we?
And I'm telling you that she is not needed as another "mama" *points to above*.

What's wrong with her just being a family friend? It works just as well, if not better.

Quote:
I recommended you to delete that sentence before you get bashed by all the gay community xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
TWO MOTHERS/FATHERS ARE NOT NEEDED WHEN ONE IS ENOUGH.


Especially when one has to take care of another brood. Or when one takes out to be less than meaningful at all.
I see you have misunderstood my intention. Perhaps it would be clearer if I said: "Two is not needed when one is enough"?

Quote:
Precious plot development? In my Strikers? Precious training time you mean!


I'm sorry that you only see more training time to fill up the space that was rudely robbed by meaningless hints.

What I mean by "precious plot development" is something like these:

Spoiler for How to rewrite StrikerS: Example 1:

Spoiler for How to rewrite StrikerS: Example 2:


While you're at it, I suggest you read that entire thread as well, since it contains a good discussion on how to improve your StrikerS. Without the fluff.

Quote:
No, they need to leave something for the next season or it will be even worse than StrikerS, they couldn’t kill the cow this soon.
As said, why even bother if NxF is big enough to sustain the fanbase?

Quote:
Don’t tell that to us, tell that to Ivory which made Nanoha sleep with Fate-chan
And please don’t come again with the theory of “everything in StrikerS was a dream, they weren’t really sharing that bed”
Point to post containing said theory first please.

And while we're at that, I would say, speaking from first-hand experience, sleeping with just your undergarments is a very bad idea when your unit is supposed to be on the ball 24/7. Not to mention it helps you catch a cold much easily.

Quote:
Have you listened to the latest sound stages?

Even yuno cheers for NanoFate!
That was an ultimatum, really xD
I understand the perception is in the eyes/ears of the beholder. I heard the said section myself and honestly, it can sway both ways.




Hmm... Though fanning the hate is fun, I think I'll prescribe to Nagumo's suggestion. And yeah, Signum-Fate is fun to watch, I would say . Especially if it's done like in the manga.

@Nightengale: Would changing language settings or using appocale help?

@narmi: Imho Signum should be the guy. Unless she goes dere-dere .
__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 02:27   Link #891
FRS
Lurker on the threshold
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Age: 36
Yay ship war !

FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 02:40   Link #892
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Everywhere, but not in Mid-Childa~
And remember who is their superior, Hayate, so there is no problem with that kind of issues xD

You should read more doujins and fics

Saludos, Haru
Erm, what are you? A military lawyer in Midchilda? The scriptwriter?

Sigh the doujins and fics I'm supposed to read goes against real world logic in terms of military administration. Amirite, arkhangelsk?

Suspension of disbelief ENERUGI ZENKAI

*back to real world*
If anything, THAT is one area that Regius could find fault in when he was conducting the investigation...
-----------------------
Regius is still peeved from finding out that an SS-class mage existed in RF6.
Auris: We've found out that two of their senior officers with the potential for a romantic relationship share a room!
Regius: Time to invoke Da Rulez muahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
True I just came in here and read, seeing all the hate kind of scares me. Anyway I want a part in this discussion , and Nagumo I agree with your proposal XD.

@Nagumo who do you think would be the "male" role in the relationship with Signum/Fate. My opinion Signum would be the "male" role in the relationship. Sorry if this was discussed before.
Oh dear, be glad you haven't seen the face of the REAL hate back then, what with all the unbridled caustic comments all over the place in...iirc ep7, before the mods had to become Celestial Being and come in with their Gundams? Ugh.

@thread: Awww, no love for Vinoha? *Makes hamster nest in the corner of the room*

@Nighty & Estavali: Well changing your backslash to the yen sign is the only way out I can think of, sorry.

@FRS: At least civility is conserved in this one.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 03:46   Link #893
FRS
Lurker on the threshold
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post

@FRS: At least civility is conserved in this one.
Yes but ships wars are one of the best way to sour the ambiance of a forum, the sad thing is that i dont think we can go back to the cohexistence/ignore others phase we are deep into the "one true way" phase.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 04:35   Link #894
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Well yuri-pairing wise the most fun to watch would be Vita-Nanoha. That head-patting scene in the early eps was great. Not to mention Vita's motivations.
Count me in as part of the minority then.^^
Count me in too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Yeah, nothing happened in that bedÖ nothing happened at allÖ they just slept on itÖ because the beds are used for sleep... yeah, only for that...

You really believe that?
Actually, yes. Your wild imagination is just making an elephant out of a fly. I myself have a very dear friend of mine, whom I visit regularely. You could say our friendship is similar to Nanoha and Fate, we trust eachother explicitly, confide in eachother etc. I even share the same bed with him almost every other week whenever I stay over for the night, as he only has one. Nothing happens in that bed. Nothing happens between the two of us. We are simply close friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
You should read more doujins and fics

Saludos, Haru
If doujins and fics ruled the animeverse, then Naruto and Sasuke would be madly in love by now. And lets not get started on shows like Gundam Seed or heavens forbid Code Geass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
@thread: Awww, no love for Vinoha? *Makes hamster nest in the corner of the room*
*raises hand* I care...
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 06:14   Link #895
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Erm, what are you? A military lawyer in Midchilda? The scriptwriter?
Then tell me in which part of the series someone mentioned something about that stupid rule.
There is no reason to maintain such archaic rules in an advanced world like theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Regarding this statement, quoting KEY is imho off, since romance is supposed to be the centre of their plots. The same can apply for FMP, since the close relationship between Sousuke and Chidori is essential to the story.

I mentioned that in my previous posts that romance is not needed in StrikerS if we are to stick the Vivio-as-Sei-Ou plot. The most important factor here is a close bond between Nanoha and Vivio, aka a pure mother-daughter relationship.
You totally missed the point. Please read the post in its original context.
I said that since chaos-chan made the contrast between anime involving a good plot and anime with romance, and I was telling him that those 2 genres are not exclusive, indeed. That way an anime where romance is the main element, like Nana would be the better example for this case, since it has a very well written plot.
And BTW in most of the KEY novels romance is not the centre of their plot, but drama and the problems of the girls, just look at for example Air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Compared to watching mere suggestions, either rewatching completed yuri-intense works or go straight for the sex is a much better option. As I have said, romance in StrikerS is diluted, to the point that they shouldn't even include it in the first place.
Can you explain why ďgoing straight for the sex is a much better optionĒ? I donít get it.

Also if you remove yuri from StrikerS, you left nothing on the series, and you could say good bye to most part of the ratability if this franchise, so donít even think about it, the problem here is the plot, not the genre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
And I'm telling you that she is not needed as another "mama" *points to above*.

What's wrong with her just being a family friend? It works just as well, if not better.
Donít complain to me, complain to the studio. Iím not the one declaring Fate-chan as ďFate-mamaĒ, but the whole cast in the series, and thatís canon. It doesnít matter if it is as pointless as all the other elements of the pseudo-plot they tried to develop in the series, it is still there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
And while we're at that, I would say, speaking from first-hand experience, sleeping with just your undergarments is a very bad idea when your unit is supposed to be on the ball 24/7. Not to mention it helps you catch a cold much easily.
Yeah, it could be bad ideaÖ but if they still are doing it there will be a good reason behind it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
I understand the perception is in the eyes/ears of the beholder. I heard the said section myself and honestly, it can sway both ways.
Both ways? LOOOOOOL
There is nothing to discuss about it, listen to it again, my friend,

It was supposed to be the Yuuno track, but suddenly instead of develop his relation with Nanoha in her bad moments he started telling her friend that Fate-chan care for her, and Nanoha was all happy


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Actually, yes. Your wild imagination is just making an elephant out of a fly. I myself have a very dear friend of mine, whom I visit regularely. You could say our friendship is similar to Nanoha and Fate, we trust eachother explicitly, confide in eachother etc. I even share the same bed with him almost every other week whenever I stay over for the night, as he only has one. Nothing happens in that bed. Nothing happens between the two of us. We are simply close friends.
So both of you prefer to sleep that way, and in the future for your own will you will rent an apartment and go to live together, sleep in the same bed, and probably raise a child?
People here has given the same pointless example countless times before, is not the same to sleep that way occasionally for necessities than doing it daily by the decision of the two involved parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
If doujins and fics ruled the animeverse, then Naruto and Sasuke would be madly in love by now. And lets not get started on shows like Gundam Seed or heavens forbid Code Geass.
I knew you was going to say thatÖ
Iím not stupid enough yet to confuse canon with fan made universes, I only said that to have a more open mind of possible scenarios for the series.

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 06:27   Link #896
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
If you don’t know anything about statistics stop making pointless quotes, 100 or 200 persons chosen randomly and writing a blog entry every week are representative sample of the whole set,
Oh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
They aren't chosen randomly so they can't be presumed to be representative.
There you have it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
forget about the comments if you think that the Japanese are stupid enough to browse 100 blogs and post the same comment in each one.
Nah, stupid Japaneses are the least of the problem. My greatest concern now is your probability assumption skills, and there's putting aside logic and reasoning at the moment.

There is almost no chance of anyone posting the same comment in 100 blogs.

But without a doubt, a large number of people would post in maybe 2-3 blogs minimum? And within that group, you have people that visits different combinations of blogs.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
You’re changing the subject on purpose again.

Yuri = Love/Romance between girls.
You were complaining about the yuri on strikers so I told you that adding yuri don’t means removing the plot, and I gave you good examples. No one was talking about romance in strikers.
Sometimes I wonder if you had a 40 deg fever before too -_- I'll break it down for you simply with as little big words as possible.

My very first statement as posted here was in response to your earlier post which seems to support the studio for putting more yuri fanservice to ‘appeal’ to more yuri fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Say, doesn't that sound like Mai-Otome again? And we all know how badly that sucked. I hardly see this as a good idea because while the Yuri fandom might be big, the people who are actually in this for the story are bigger.

A good number of people who got into Nanoha this season, it wasn't because they heard of Nanoha and Fate, but rather because they heard of it's excellent action scene and very well written story and development from those who had watched A's.

Simplification: "Sacrificing plot for fanservice of any kind, yuri or otherwise, is a stupid and horrible idea."

But somehow or another, you read it as

"Sacrificing plot for Romance of any kind, yuri or otherwise, is a stupid and horrible idea."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Indeed, but adding romance to an anime doesn’t remove the plot, just look at for example any of the animes based on games made by Key, and tell me if there is no plot there, or if you want action too you have a bunch of series, like Full Metal Panic, probably my favorite of all the times, or even you can consider a typical shonen based on only fights like Hajime no Ippo. If you want an example from the yuri gender we have Kanazuki no Miko, Simoun, and now Blue Drop, no one can deny that those series have more plot than our crappy StrikerS.

After which, I tried to get you back on track...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's not even romance. It's just pure yuri fanservice tease.

And guess what? NxF fans are biting the cheap bait.

THERE. IS. NO. ROMANCE.

THE. CAKE. IS. A. LIE.

Simplification: "Fanservice NOT equal Romance development. PERIOD. Nobody should be satisfied like that"

And now... Now I have this in front of me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
You’re changing the subject on purpose again.

Yuri = Love/Romance between girls.
You were complaining about the yuri on strikers so I told you that adding yuri don’t means removing the plot, and I gave you good examples. No one was talking about romance in strikers.
Well now, People have been waiting all day, so lets get to it.

NO. I was complaining about Yuri FANSERVICE on StrikerS, because there's hardly any other kind of fanservice!

NO. You said ROMANCE. Which then I pointed, THERE ISN'T ANY!

Yes. YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT IT !


Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
And isn’t fanservice, is plot, because it’s transcendental for the history.
What the heck does that even mean ?!

History will remember Nanoha as the Coolest Magical girl show turn just another yuri series.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Even if this board is full of homophobes (I’m not saying it, but 4chan. You guys got that reputation by your own efforts) I’m pretty sure that there are people here that started watching this series because the now-married-couple catched their attention, between other factors.

Hey, I'm talking about normal people here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
I thought you were the one denying the the yuri here, not me.
I accept StrikerS as the crappy series it is.
By accepting StrikerS, you are also agreeing to these terms.


1. Nanoha and Fate are not married.

2. Nanoha, Yuuno and Fate are all good friends.

3. Due to a lack of evidence, no one can truely determine if Nanoha and Fate did anything unmentionable in bed.

4. Fate-mama had not contributed anything important and irreplacable for Vivio.

5. Nanoha and Fate's relationship had not made progess in any direction, not even for one bit.



...And this is just for starters.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
All the show was pointless at the end, but let’s not talk about that. I don’t think that the Fate-mama & Nanoha-mama thing was for “kicks” (whatever that means), I think that it was for something obvious that for some reason you’re still denying
You know, the thing about evidence is... It has to exist.

... In the physical plane, not the imaginary line.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Pointless for you, but not for JAPAN
...

Saying random lines doesn't mean you have a point you know...


Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Yeah, nothing happened in that bed… nothing happened at all… they just slept on it… because the beds are used for sleep... yeah, only for that...

You really believe that?
It doesn't matter what I believe.

Nonexisting evidence is nonexisting.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
If you don’t know Japanese you can read any of the many translation of that track, in hongfire there is one translated line by line. Is always better to read something translated by people who actually know the lenguage than inventing your own ideas of what was going on the track, Chaos-chan
Shall we bring in a neutral third party then?

I'm very sure Nagumo or Thisguy wouldn't mind... And they have the reputation as well.


EDIT:

Nevermind, off-topicness that would definitely be nuked.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-11-20 at 06:51.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 06:37   Link #897
Nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Enough people, this is gettign off topic!

Erio/Caro!
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 06:43   Link #898
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
I understand the perception is in the eyes/ears of the beholder. I heard the said section myself and honestly, it can sway both ways.
People will always choose to believe what they want to. It's hard to change the core beliefs in an individual at any rate.

Quote:
Hmm... Though fanning the hate is fun, I think I'll prescribe to Nagumo's suggestion. And yeah, Signum-Fate is fun to watch, I would say . Especially if it's done like in the manga.
The war-monger in all of us. Signum-Fate and Vita-Nanoha has more depths than any other female character interaction at this time now that StrikerS totally failed to develop more depth to the old cast.

Quote:
@narmi: Imho Signum should be the guy. Unless she goes dere-dere .
Signum will play the stronger role around the soft-spoken Fate. Come to think of it, few can one-up her in the strong and steady area.

Dere-dere Signum = DOES NOT COMPUTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Then tell me in which part of the series someone mentioned something about that stupid rule.
There is no reason to maintain such archaic rules in an advanced world like theirs.
Only in technology. No indications are shown that their society has advanced to a higher level than what is shown. Aside from the presence and usage of magic, Mid's pretty much like Earth in a lot of ways.

Quote:
Can you explain why ďgoing straight for the sex is a much better optionĒ? I donít get it.

Also if you remove yuri from StrikerS, you left nothing on the series, and you could say good bye to most part of the ratability if this franchise, so donít even think about it, the problem here is the plot, not the genre.
The problem is the plot and if the yuri,which strictly consists of hints and teases only, is removed from the StrikerS, the series is done for? StrikerS isn't built on a yuri plot as most here would agree.

Quote:
I knew you was going to say thatÖ
Iím not stupid enough yet to confuse canon with fan made universes, I only said that to have a more open mind of possible scenarios for the series.
Are you? Do you?
__________________


"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 06:47   Link #899
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Enough people, this is gettign off topic!

Erio/Caro!
ahahahah still a fan of ErioXCaro even to this day huh?
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 06:56   Link #900
Nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Well yes,its seems to be the only relationship that i see that would work in the nanohaverse?And that plot discussion should not be here.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.