AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-05-15, 20:41   Link #101
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
They're just AI programs though! XD

And show proof that Nanoha x Yuuno is more likely then Nanoha x Fate. Since Yuuno has far less screentime, and I'm pretty sure Nanoha didn't blush everytime she spoke about him. :3
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 20:48   Link #102
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
They're just AI programs though! XD

And show proof that Nanoha x Yuuno is more likely then Nanoha x Fate. Since Yuuno has far less screentime, and I'm pretty sure Nanoha didn't blush everytime she spoke about him. :3
Yuuno has clearly stated that they are nothing but friends. Friends and nothing more.

And why can't it be possible for a Bardiche x Raising Heart thing? I'm serious here. Besides, Kha already gave them four kids: Mach Caliber, Cross Mirage, Strada and Kerykeion. (Mach Caliber maybe, since she's also half-crazy )
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 20:55   Link #103
quina
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Send a message via MSN to quina
as much I like this topic, dont think we gonna get anywhere.
the producer hint us on possibility of couples,
but he will NEVER shown them kissing nor going further than that...it sells bad.

The viewer are free to imagine on the possibility I guess...
As long as this anime is called "Magical blah NANOHA", she won't pair with anyone. (unless its the final ep and the producer decide to close up all dreams.

May be in FAR future Triangle Heart related universe somewhere, we would learn who she pair with. But not here in MSLN!
__________________
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 20:59   Link #104
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
as much I like this topic, dont think we gonna get anywhere.
the producer hint us on possibility of couples,
but he will NEVER shown them kissing nor going further than that...it sells bad.

The viewer are free to imagine on the possibility I guess...
As long as this anime is called "Magical blah NANOHA", she won't pair with anyone. (unless its the final ep and the producer decide to close up all dreams.

May be in FAR future Triangle Heart related universe somewhere, we would learn who she pair with. But not here in MSLN!

Umm, the topic is "Relationships", not "Romantic Relationships". It can be any type of relationship. And this has been mentioned before. A big part of us know that they aren't going to pair anyone up, but we keep our hopes up.
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 21:24   Link #105
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post

And show proof that Nanoha x Yuuno is more likely then Nanoha x Fate. Since Yuuno has far less screentime, and I'm pretty sure Nanoha didn't blush everytime she spoke about him. :3
Down big boy down...

Zemyla was simply stating his (I'm assume you're a 'his') views and opinion... Something that a good portion of your pack seems to confused with facts...

And as I've said, they're keeping it REALLY SUBTLE , in fact so subtle that there's no evidence of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Yuuno has clearly stated that they are nothing but friends. Friends and nothing more.
They're REALLY REALLY good at hiding it!

*Thumbs up! *



Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Umm, the topic is "Relationships", not "Romantic Relationships". It can be any type of relationship. And this has been mentioned before. A big part of us know that they aren't going to pair anyone up, but we keep our hopes up.
But you know deep down inside that we all REALLY just want to talk about pairings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Since this is the relationship thread, I'm wondering about the nature of…
Spoiler for Episode 7:

The doctor refers to him as a 'Knight'.

It could just simply be a protective fatherly thing, "birds of the same flock", or even something pedo.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 21:29   Link #106
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
...
Did you call me a 'his'? When I clearly said a few posts again I was a 'rabid fangirl about shojo-ai/yuri'? <_<;

And I haven't said any of my opinions or evidence as 'facts', the only thing that makes them 'facts' is they are in the show and I am merely interperting them in the way to support what I believe. I haven't made up anything.
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 21:30   Link #107
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The doctor refers to him as a 'Knight'.

It could just simply be a protective fatherly thing, "birds of the same flock", or even something pedo.
Maybe, perhaps, "friend"?

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
...
Did you call me a 'his'? When I clearly said a few posts again I was a 'rabid fangirl about shojo-ai/yuri'? <_<;
Try not to mind Chaos2Frozen. He's cursed.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 21:41   Link #108
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
...
Did you call me a 'his'? When I clearly said a few posts again I was a 'rabid fangirl about shojo-ai/yuri'? <_<;

And I haven't said any of my opinions or evidence as 'facts', the only thing that makes them 'facts' is they are in the show and I am merely interperting them in the way to support what I believe. I haven't made up anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Maybe, perhaps, "friend"?

Edit:Try not to mind Chaos2Frozen. He's cursed.
OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Chaos really is cursed! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Omg, so funny! It so happens that I'm also a girl. And btw the first girl that he called a boy. You're the fourth one he calls a boy. I told him he's mean to girls. He says it's unconciously. Oh well.

Unfortunately I think that this show will not have romance. It's the type of show that concentrates more on friendship. Like the one Nanoha has with Yuuno, Fate, Chrono, Amy, Arisa, Suzuka,etc. Extremely low romance probability.

And yeah, most probably Zest is Lutecia's friend and guardian.
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 21:43   Link #109
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Well I'd have to think since in StrikerS they are more grown up, it might move beyond friendship. In MSLN and A's they're young so therefore it should focus on friendship.

But I suppose that is true.
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 21:43   Link #110
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
...
Did you call me a 'his'? When I clearly said a few posts again I was a 'rabid fangirl about shojo-ai/yuri'? <_<;
Ermm... I was refering to Zemyla...


Quote:
And I haven't said any of my opinions or evidence as 'facts', the only thing that makes them 'facts' is they are in the show and I am merely interperting them in the way to support what I believe. I haven't made up anything.
Why are you worried then?

I simply said "a good portion of your pack..."

I'm SURE your not ONE of them Rellaaaaxxxx.....

EDIT (1):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Maybe, perhaps, "friend"?
Ah yes! FRIENDS...

Silly me to forget that simple answer in a show full of FRIENDDDDSSSSSssss


Quote:
Edit:Try not to mind Chaos2Frozen. He's cursed.
It's just coincidental.

EDIT(2):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post

Omg, so funny! It so happens that I'm also a girl. And btw the first girl that he called a boy. You're the fourth one he calls a boy. I told him he's mean to girls. He says it's unconciously. Oh well.
Ma'am, a faster way to tell the WHOLE world about it would be to spam emails ...


Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 21:49   Link #111
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Hard to say the exact relationship with Zest and Lutecia since we just saw them once. Seems safe to call it a friend/guardian thing, probably something close to Hayate and her knights (minus the cosplay).

I try to avoid using anything but the person's name, rather avoid calling a guy a girl or vice versa.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 21:54   Link #112
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
And yeah, most probably Zest is Lutecia's friend and guardian.
I'm kinda wondering what you guys mean by "guardian". The word itself has multiple meanings.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 21:57   Link #113
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

I try to avoid using anything but the person's name, rather avoid calling a guy a girl or vice versa.
It's sometimes hard for me to use a sentence without 'he', 'she', 'him', 'her', 'his' ...

...The alternative would be 'it', but I figure that'll invite more trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
I'm kinda wondering what you guys mean by "guardian". The word itself has multiple meanings.
For me? The common meaning...

A protector, a bodyguard.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 22:06   Link #114
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
For me? The common meaning...

A protector, a bodyguard.
Lutecia needs one? Rather than that…

…actually, where is people getting this? They go around together, it doesn't mean Zest is protecting her.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 22:09   Link #115
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Lutecia needs one? Rather than that…

…actually, where is people getting this? They go around together, it doesn't mean Zest is protecting her.
First impression.

If you don't like it, you can always wait awhile longer to observe their actions sometime in the future...

Or do you like the 'just friends' answer
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 22:25   Link #116
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's just coincidental.

EDIT(2):

Ma'am, a faster way to tell the WHOLE world about it would be to spam emails ...


No. Yours is not coincidential Sir. Yours is a curse Besides, I don't like spamming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Lutecia needs one? Rather than that…

…actually, where is people getting this? They go around together, it doesn't mean Zest is protecting her.
Even though we can see Lutecia is powerful enough by herself, I think maybe she has Zest hanging around for a 'Just-in-case-a-crazy-White-Devil-wants-to-be-friends" (Not joking here)
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 23:35   Link #117
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
No. Yours is not coincidential Sir. Yours is a curse Besides, I don't like spamming.
*Smiles and nods 'understandingly'...*

Quote:
Even though we can see Lutecia is powerful enough by herself, I think maybe she has Zest hanging around for a 'Just-in-case-a-crazy-White-Devil-wants-to-be-friends" (Not joking here)
Or even better! Have the two of them become close, then kill Zest off...

That way we'll get another emo episode, but this time there's the possiblilities of it having the BEST ending...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 23:44   Link #118
Tenkaichi
Resign to your Fate...
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Send a message via AIM to Tenkaichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Yuuno has clearly stated that they are nothing but friends. Friends and nothing more.
Manga proof is in StrikerS 01 where Yuuno is talking to Amy (after Arf slips out something about Amy and Chrono getting busier when they have kids)

Amy: Oh yeah, Yuuno, have you made any progress with Nanoha yet? (Amy offscreen)
Yuuno: Nanoha saved me once and we're close childhood friends, but we're really nothing more than that (panel spoken with a smile on his face)

...and back to whatever topic was at hand.
__________________

Courtesy of Ultima_Rasengan05
Tenkaichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 00:01   Link #119
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkaichi View Post
Manga proof is in StrikerS 01 where Yuuno is talking to Amy (after Arf slips out something about Amy and Chrono getting busier when they have kids)

Amy: Oh yeah, Yuuno, have you made any progress with Nanoha yet? (Amy offscreen)
Yuuno: Nanoha saved me once and we're close childhood friends, but we're really nothing more than that (panel spoken with a smile on his face)

...and back to whatever topic was at hand.
That being said, Fate had also replied with the same answer (more or less) when asked that question in the Sound Stage....

...NOW we can return to whatever topic was at hand.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 01:18   Link #120
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Well how about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemyla View Post
Nanoha and Yunno were so cute together, and I hope we see him in ep 7.

Also, am I the only one who is thinking of Raising Heart x Bardiche?
You're not alone friend! And the evidence is, RH and Bard, with the help of Shari who assisted the birth, 'made' 2 kids, Mach Caliber and Cross Mirage. They even have similar sibling names, those junior devices.
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.