AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-01-09, 02:09   Link #1281
9taileddemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The forbidden hegemony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
So, the StrikerS fanbook is here, and with it came a relationship chart!

So I was going through this thread and noticed this chart.

Then I realized something... there are Yunnoha vibes here.

Who is the only person who does not have their own box? Yunno!
But who's box is he partially in? The one with Nanoha in it!

Also he is the only one who encroaches on any other box. All of the others stay inside there own boxes. He could have been put in between Nanoha's box and Fate's box, but he wasn't. He was put partially in Nanoha's!!!!

This means that 7arcs is trying to subtly hint that Yunno will eventually be related to Nanoha by marriage!

*shot*
9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 02:36   Link #1282
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hotsprings Resort
Age: 28
In before ship war shitstorm.

Barring that, circumstantial evidence that only suggests and never outright confirms any sort of pairing.
__________________
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 02:38   Link #1283
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Subspace, Texas
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
We've already confirmed that Nanoha is married to her work... Everyone else she just befriends.

Anyone who wants to start a Ship War... gets to deal with a fusion beam...
__________________
"Escalating a war is not how I envisioned this vacation..."
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
"Because people dig birds with swords."
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 02:40   Link #1284
9taileddemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The forbidden hegemony
I know that, I was just having some fun because I just happened to notice that poor Yunno was the only one without a box. Then sleepyness made me think of crazy conspicracy theories.

No wars people. I don't want to have that on my conscience. Please.
9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 03:55   Link #1285
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Shall I call Celestial Being?

Though if you ask me, 7Arcs has been just stoking conspiracy after conspiracy.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 09:23   Link #1286
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
sage

Yeah, season 4 is about Nanoha being a housewife, that was already confirmed.



I will prepare a good dinner for you when you get off work, with the baby inside me~

(yeah, not even trying xD)

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 09:37   Link #1287
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Hmm... COMMENCING INTERVENTION!!!

Or let me rephrase: We need an unbiased source of information. I'm biased in the other direction; and heck 99% of the netz are biased, so that's why this arguement has not settled...

...the Movie is soooo gonna make things worse.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 09:41   Link #1288
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
...the Movie is soooo gonna make things worse.
Worse?
You mean better!
I can't wait to watch NanoFate the movie 1!!1!
I hope the DVD comes out soon.

Cuídense y sigan sonriedo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 09:47   Link #1289
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
I meant worse because the arguements are gonna start anew.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 09:57   Link #1290
Sassy_Bread
I'm umami.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Somewhere in NYC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Yeah, season 4 is about Nanoha being a housewife, that was already confirmed.


Ehhh....but Nanoha being a housewife was just a hope from her VA. Besides, the VA's were just joking around, from the looks of the interview. From that, I don't think anything's confirmed; it's more like wait and see.

And is there a FULL translation of those interviews? Not just the stuff that people think supports NanoFate, everything. Just trying to see if anything's thrown out of context. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Worse?
You mean better!
I can't wait to watch NanoFate the movie 1!!1!
OMG...

Anyone sane will believe that arguments and ship wars = BIG no no. I thought the Harry Potter fandom gave an example of that already.
Either way, wait and see~...
__________________

소원을 말해봐...
Sassy_Bread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 10:09   Link #1291
FRS
Lurker on the threshold
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Trolling may be fun too.
And can be taken as a sign of a healthy community ^^
Trolling would be more indication of willingness to stir trouble for fun.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 10:17   Link #1292
Sassy_Bread
I'm umami.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Somewhere in NYC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Trolling may be fun too.
And can be taken as a sign of an unhealthy community ^^
...YAY fixed it!

Seriously, BPHaru, trolls in fandoms are more like immature numbnuts, for a lack of a better word.
And nobody wants children shipping...>.<

*headdesk*
__________________

소원을 말해봐...
Sassy_Bread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 10:31   Link #1293
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy_Bread View Post
Seriously, BPHaru, trolls in fandoms are more like immature numbnuts, for a lack of a better word.
Yeah, most times they are just people looking for attention. They should try to use that energy for something more constructive. Like playing wow.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 15:36   Link #1294
Nagumo
Random Translator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Brunswick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy_Bread View Post
Ehhh....but Nanoha being a housewife was just a hope from her VA. Besides, the VA's were just joking around, from the looks of the interview. From that, I don't think anything's confirmed; it's more like wait and see.

And is there a FULL translation of those interviews? Not just the stuff that people think supports NanoFate, everything. Just trying to see if anything's thrown out of context. XD



OMG...

Anyone sane will believe that arguments and ship wars = BIG no no. I thought the Harry Potter fandom gave an example of that already.
Either way, wait and see~...
All the seiyuu interviews proves is that the friendship between Fate and Nanoha is really really close and people can totally see it develop into a relationship. In other words, we are not the only people who see fate x nanoha potential.

HOWEVER!

Just because the seiyuu of the characters can totally imagine it and approve of it, doesn't mean it's going to happen or is canon.
__________________
I do not like Kansai-ben, but I do like Hayate-chan!
Also, Canadian here, not actually Japanese.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 15:41   Link #1295
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
All the seiyuu interviews proves is that the friendship between Fate and Nanoha is really really close and people can totally see it develop into a relationship.
I always thought that in those interviews (and everywhere in general, Megami is no exception) they put their relationship as a given, not as a really really really close friendship ^^

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 18:40   Link #1296
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
All the seiyuu interviews proves is that the friendship between Fate and Nanoha is really really close and people can totally see it develop into a relationship. In other words, we are not the only people who see fate x nanoha potential.

HOWEVER!

Just because the seiyuu of the characters can totally imagine it and approve of it, doesn't mean it's going to happen or is canon.
OK, let's forget the characters for a moment... Any chance of the seiyuus getting into a yuri relationship with each other?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 21:40   Link #1297
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 25
This is all hypothetical here.

Let's assume for a moment that both Fate and Nanoha's seiyuus (Nana and Yukari respectively) supported NanoFate. Even if they did and teased about it, what is canon and what is not is up to 7arcs.

It seems unlikely they'll pick something to be canon unless it's like the absolute final series or something since... All this shipteasing is probably a big incentive to watch Remember... Episode... 2 or 3 was it in StrikerS?
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 23:26   Link #1298
Jimmy C
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
It was 3, the Bed.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 00:19   Link #1299
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
And then there's that last shot of Yuuno and Nanoha, end of 26. Hence ignoring what fans think, going by what the source have given us, 7arcs is just contributing to shipwar conspiracy and having fun there while milking dollaz from it.

I haet playing according to anyone's plan except my own.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 00:37   Link #1300
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Age: 42
Ambiguity keeps fans interested. And arguing. Which makes them go back and watch again to look for "evidence." And sells DVDs. And drama CDs. And figures. And body pillows. And makes people write doujinshi to fill in what they want to see, which then makes them in turn keep thinking about and stay interested in the show. Which fills movie theater seats...

...boy, not like this show is targeted directly at otaku or anything, huh?
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.