AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-12, 11:41   Link #1801
Sassy_Bread
I'm umami.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Somewhere in NYC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I have a question for Haru: Who created Nanoha? Was it Mizuki and Yukarin? Or was it someone else?

(I have somewhere I'm going with this but it's gonna take a while to get there. Bear with me, folks.)

*sighs* I hate the longass OODA loop of the internet. Oh well.

Anyhow... yes, Tempest, Hayate x Aurion is the OTP. XD Say it with me people: "HAYAURION FOREVER!"

That said, Erio-Caro-Lutecia is fine too, if they can make it work - a big if. Polygamus relationships don't really work out that well from what I've observed in real life.

Edit: It's surprising how the questions above can be considered personal questions. I have received a communication from Haru stating that a general question on MSLN, directed to a specific person, constitutes a personal question and thus should not be asked in a general forum.
Uhhhh...who's this Aurion? He's not in canon.
As for the question you asked Haru, that's actually quite weird. I remember we all asked him questions during the whole NxF debate hogwash and didn't have to PM him. Kinda fishy.

...
OH YEAH ZARFIJI! XD
__________________

소원을 말해봐...
Sassy_Bread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 11:48   Link #1802
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy_Bread View Post
Uhhhh...who's this Aurion? He's not in canon.
It's an OC, dun mind Goose babbling about him *dodges bullet*
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 11:55   Link #1803
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tokyo 3, Japan
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Edit: It's surprising how the questions above can be considered personal questions. I have received a communication from Haru stating that a general question on MSLN, directed to a specific person, constitutes a personal question and thus should not be asked in a general forum.
If a statement or question is the build-up to a point on the current topic I do not see how it does not relate to the current topic.
__________________
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 12:20   Link #1804
The Guy Named Zeo
stuff written here
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: PEI Canada
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to The Guy Named Zeo Send a message via Skype™ to The Guy Named Zeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I have a question for Haru: Who created Nanoha? Was it Mizuki and Yukarin? Or was it someone else?

(I have somewhere I'm going with this but it's gonna take a while to get there. Bear with me, folks.)
I really want to see where your going with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Anyhow... yes, Tempest, Hayate x Aurion is the OTP. XD Say it with me people: "HAYAURION FOREVER!"
This hasn't happened in fanon yet Goose, so I guess someone should step up to the plate. I might have to take a crack at it if I get the time, however I must say HAYAURION will happen at least at some point in fanon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
That said, Erio-Caro-Lutecia is fine too, if they can make it work - a big if. Polygamus relationships don't really work out that well from what I've observed in real life.
Yeah reality and anime are to different things though, but I just don't see this happening and I happen to like this pairing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Edit: It's surprising how the questions above can be considered personal questions. I have received a communication from Haru stating that a general question on MSLN, directed to a specific person, constitutes a personal question and thus should not be asked in a general forum.
As long as it's on topic than it can be asked in the general forum, now if Haru wants to answer it than that's a different story.
__________________
The Guy Named Zeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 12:23   Link #1805
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy_Bread View Post
Uhhhh...who's this Aurion? He's not in canon.
Aurion is an OC created by Aaron008R. While Aaron's original intention of 36-year-old Aurion were to be a researcher, Device engineer and doting uncle (heck, everyone calls him oji-chan), he has since been forced to realise the fact that Aurion is the best match for Hayate (for reasons that are too long to mention at this time). Since this fact was revealed, Aaron has spent the last.... 1 and a half years in denial.

Quote:
As for the question you asked Haru, that's actually quite weird. I remember we all asked him questions during the whole NxF debate hogwash and didn't have to PM him. Kinda fishy.
He told me that for personal questions I'm to use the PMs, not the forums. *shrugs* I have no idea how he interpreted this as a question of a personal matter, seeing as how while it's directed to a specific person, the nature of the question is on MSLN, and not that person's personal details.

Quote:
OH YEAH ZARFIJI! XD
I prefer Zafira with Shamal, but that works too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
If a statement or question is the build-up to a point on the current topic I do not see how it does not relate to the current topic.
I tried to point that out to Haru. I haven't received a response yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guy Named Zeo View Post
I really want to see where your going with this.
Unfortunately, if Haru doesn't bite, this goes nowhere, fast. Which may be his intention.


Quote:
This hasn't happened in fanon yet Goose, so I guess someone should step up to the plate. I might have to take a crack at it if I get the time, however I must say HAYAURION will happen at least at some point in fanon.
Well there's hints of Hayaurion in my WIP AU-rewrite Task Force 6 and in a waaaaaaaaay long time after epilogue Auntie Signum ends up babysitting for her "niece"... Hayate & Aurion's daughter

Quote:
Yeah reality and anime are to different things though, but I just don't see this happening and I happen to like this pairing.
Which is a pity - it's got great lem- I mean, great story potential. Yeah. Story.

Quote:
As long as it's on topic than it can be asked in the general forum, now if Haru wants to answer it than that's a different story.
And therein lies the weakness of this particular method that I am employing. It works a lot better in real life.
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 12:52   Link #1806
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nanoha Used Car Dealership. RERISE!
Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Well this topic was derailed, I suppose that's a normal thing to expect. No one commented on my arf/fate idea. I suppose its not a new idea.

As for fanon pairings, I just don't see myself ever setting something like that up. just sounds odd to me, but if the characters are done well, then sure have fun with it.

I've read some shagnum fics, so I dunno about Zafira, but he needs love, too. I wonder if he prefers being forgotten. He should climb mount fuji and do a training montage.
__________________
For those that belittle their favorite characters, complain about pairings, complain about oversexed images. Stop, thank you.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 13:04   Link #1807
Sheba
Have a Yasen Problem
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base in the rectum of Pacific Ocean
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
I wonder if he prefers being forgotten. He should climb mount fuji and do a training montage.
DRACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 08:35   Link #1808
Fate21
Kiyu~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In Heaven, I hope
Age: 22
The one and only official couple in MSLN is Amy and Chrono i think
Fate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 20:45   Link #1809
Sassy_Bread
I'm umami.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Somewhere in NYC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate21 View Post
The one and only official couple in MSLN is Amy and Chrono i think
It pretty much is. Too bad the fanatic shippers like to think otherwise.
__________________

소원을 말해봐...
Sassy_Bread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 21:58   Link #1810
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy_Bread View Post
It pretty much is. Too bad the fanatic shippers like to think otherwise.
Well, it's great that the authors were kind enough to leave practically everything else open for our arguments deep-seated issues discussion boards enjoyment.
__________________
Badass.
spawnofthejudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 05:25   Link #1811
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate21 View Post
The one and only official couple in MSLN is Amy and Chrono i think
Shiro and Momoko would like to have a word with you.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 15:26   Link #1812
Fate21
Kiyu~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In Heaven, I hope
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Shiro and Momoko would like to have a word with you.
I forgot about them, but they're not main character right
Fate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 19:06   Link #1813
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate21 View Post
The one and only official couple in MSLN is Amy and Chrono i think
Amen to that.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 19:43   Link #1814
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate21 View Post
I forgot about them, but they're not main character right
Neither is Chrono and Amy, really.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 07:22   Link #1815
Fate21
Kiyu~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In Heaven, I hope
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Neither is Chrono and Amy, really.
Yeah..they being forgotten in StrikerS, especially Amy.
Fate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 12:50   Link #1816
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nanoha Used Car Dealership. RERISE!
Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
yeah with the time skip, you almost want something going on with their kids :P

Hmm how old are they, i would guess 6 or 7 maybe 8
__________________
For those that belittle their favorite characters, complain about pairings, complain about oversexed images. Stop, thank you.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 23:45   Link #1817
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
So that's what the thread has been reduced to?...now it's considered canon for OCXmain characters?...(sighs)

Well, can't expect much nowadays.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 23:59   Link #1818
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 28
It's not canon, it's fanon. A Fanon OTP shipped by a few in OCT for lulz, fun, watching Swirly-tan, but mostly for fun and lulz.

Yes, yes, I'm aware of the dichotomy: Goose the miltaku doing stuff for lulz and fun.
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 01:10   Link #1819
Fate21
Kiyu~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In Heaven, I hope
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
yeah with the time skip, you almost want something going on with their kids :P

Hmm how old are they, i would guess 6 or 7 maybe 8
They're 9 and in StrikerS is 19
Fate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 01:15   Link #1820
Fate21
Kiyu~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In Heaven, I hope
Age: 22
Nanoha is Harem LOL
Let's see...Fate, Vita, Arisa, Subaru, Yuuno and maybe Chrono(first season), Teana(maybe not really), and Vivio(if it's count)
Well, of course, because she's the main hero
Fate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.