AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Death Note

Notices

View Poll Results: Death Note Episode 31 Rating
Perfect 10 33 42.86%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 25 32.47%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 12.99%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 7.79%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.60%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.30%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-20, 01:47   Link #41
ThisIsDream

I doubt those people support Kira due to fear lol, People need to separeted what 2nd Kira did and the original Kira did.
Old 2007-05-21, 16:55   Link #42
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I think Nears's strategy of attacking Kira/Light from within is brilliant. Sow the seeds of doubt and sit back and watch what happens. And poor Misa this girls life will never be the same at least now she has no memories of the deathnote or anything else but Light will still treat her like shit. This new hand of Kira guy seems interesting and kind of psycho cant wait to see more about him.
Old 2007-05-21, 17:22   Link #43
[Z]

I found this episode good, simply because I stopped reading the manga before Makami was introduced.

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by [Z]; 2007-05-21 at 22:29.
Old 2007-05-21, 18:28   Link #44
selkis_9

I really like this episode, this serie just doesn't stop surprising me. I like the way Mikami was introduced, and yes..i had never seen anyone write so fast before...not even Light...I love the music of the death note, i find it completely perfect for the writing moments. Light was definetly getting a little dull, since Near arrived in the show, fortunately he deviced some plan now (i feel bad for Misa nonetheless, she seems to have been replaced by Mikami - not in the love aspect though). Mikami seems to be a cool guy, i find his "eliminate" really amusing...yet, i have not stopped wondering why am i on Light's side, he is a killer after all...anyway, i hope Death Note continues to be good...a war of intelligence and strategies...
Closed Thread