AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-15, 09:04   Link #1
DraGnaR

Send a message via MSN to DraGnaR Send a message via Yahoo to DraGnaR
seeking 2 anime ( look info inside )

me friend watch a couple of anime episode,s of this anime
and well u did forget the name and he asked me if i did know it and well i did " but also forgot the name can u help us )

its about half gods that pick 1 kid to fight for them in a sort competition
that kid can then pick 1 power ( main carr picks somting whit nature / tree,s ?? )

the god that picked the strongest kid that wins the battle will be god ( ore somting )

ofcours it turns out a strange way in the end :P but the anime is great

oke the second one ( and i think its the same one but i don't know )
is some kids fighting eatch ather and every time thay win thay get some power ore somting ( and the winner can pick 1 specialization 2 make his own )
while the main carr gets wimpy tings like fixing broken cloths and so on )
i don't know mutch about this anime but its also som kind of game and fighting ( and fairy humor

if u can help me whit these 2 anime,s i wil be 4 ever greatfull ore somting like that
Old 2007-05-15, 09:15   Link #2
FiRe_RoSe82
SaKuRa-HiMe

Send a message via Yahoo to FiRe_RoSe82
The anime that you're refering to is definitely The Law of Ueki

Plot Summary taken from ANN
Kousuke Ueki, a student of the Hinokuni Junior High School, is picked by a God Candidate, Koba-sen, to participate in a competition where people battle out to become God and only the strongest will prevail. Embodied with the ability to turn garbage into trees, Kousuke will be joining in the battle against other junior high school students in this selection. This sets the premise for the earth-friendly battle where the students will pit their powers against the rest.

Hmm.. the second anime that you mention also comes from the anime mention above. Contestant do gain other powers if they win any battle. For Ueki case, yes he always get those lame powers. He's still powerful though.

Personally, I enjoy the show myself. It's great! Hope this helps
Old 2007-05-15, 11:21   Link #3
DraGnaR

Send a message via MSN to DraGnaR Send a message via Yahoo to DraGnaR
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiRe_RoSe82 View Post
The anime that you're refering to is definitely The Law of Ueki

Plot Summary taken from ANN
Kousuke Ueki, a student of the Hinokuni Junior High School, is picked by a God Candidate, Koba-sen, to participate in a competition where people battle out to become God and only the strongest will prevail. Embodied with the ability to turn garbage into trees, Kousuke will be joining in the battle against other junior high school students in this selection. This sets the premise for the earth-friendly battle where the students will pit their powers against the rest.

Hmm.. the second anime that you mention also comes from the anime mention above. Contestant do gain other powers if they win any battle. For Ueki case, yes he always get those lame powers. He's still powerful though.

Personally, I enjoy the show myself. It's great! Hope this helps
the how is great thats why y friend scratched it ( i already watched it long time ego
Closed Thread