AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-04-26, 11:22   Link #701
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
We already had that kind of scene in chapter 47 when Shizuku dove into Nagi's bed dragging the other two with her, remember.
Yes i do remember. I'm talking about having that scene happen again.
Old 2010-04-26, 11:24   Link #702
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Wow, I am really, really, starting to like Soyogi. She has pretty much all of the momentum IMO. Mike was pretty funny in the sense that she was inadvertantly causing Havok. It's fun to see the girls Wig out over another girl. Nagi sleeping with them? Should be interesting
Soyogi sure did shorten the lead the other girls had on her. I'm still for Shizuku, but I'll still hand it to Soyogi for doing so well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yes i do remember. I'm talking about having that scene happen again.
And that wouldn't be bad.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 12:33   Link #703
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Shizuku is the most boring girl. Sadly she is the main heroine so its either her ending or the harem one...
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 12:56   Link #704
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Soyogi sure did shorten the lead the other girls had on her. I'm still for Shizuku, but I'll still hand it to Soyogi for doing so well.
She has made up a ton of ground lately and she's impressed me in the process. I really like her determination. A few chapters ago, she herself knew that she was being outplayed by the other two, and she took steps to change that. She, during the span of these last ten chapters, went from my least favorite girl to battling out with Shizuku for my favorit spot. She has really grown on me to say the least. With Soyogi's recent push, it's a whole new ball game.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 19:40   Link #705
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Heh heh heh, indeed, the poor Dragon God is at a loss in this battle it seems.
Old 2010-05-03, 04:05   Link #706
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Shizuku is the most boring girl. Sadly she is the main heroine so its either her ending or the harem one...
Sure it looks that way going by the usual traditions, though the mangaka could easily go the way none of us expect.
Old 2010-05-03, 08:41   Link #707
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
She has made up a ton of ground lately and she's impressed me in the process. I really like her determination. A few chapters ago, she herself knew that she was being outplayed by the other two, and she took steps to change that. She, during the span of these last ten chapters, went from my least favorite girl to battling out with Shizuku for my favorit spot. She has really grown on me to say the least. With Soyogi's recent push, it's a whole new ball game.
i think she's the only one who did french kiss with Nagi no
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 13:22   Link #708
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Sure it looks that way going by the usual traditions, though the mangaka could easily go the way none of us expect.
True enough. Things can go anywhere at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
I thought they were all equal in that regard.
Old 2010-05-03, 14:39   Link #709
Darknemo2000

Quote:
True enough. Things can go anywhere at this point.

I thought they were all equal in that regard.
She was the first one to french him. Remember Nagi's surprise when he asked about the tongue and Soyogi said she read it magazine. Though I am not so sure about her being the only one. The making out with Shizuku does seem similar to frenching.
Old 2010-05-05, 08:11   Link #710
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
Actually no...when Nagi and Shizuku had the hot kiss, that made Shizuku's legs tremble, remember that one? If that wasnt a french kiss, I wonder what is?. And what's more it was Nagi doing it, using the...err...tongue, and Shizuku even goes "WOW" LoL

(Nagi must be one good kisser)

I think even Karin had one french with him

Last edited by Solace; 2010-05-05 at 14:27. Reason: Removed links.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 10:05   Link #711
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Actually no...when Nagi and Shizuku had the hot kiss, that made Shizuku's legs tremble, remember that one? If that wasnt a french kiss, I wonder what is?. And what's more it was Nagi doing using the...err...tongue, and Shizuku even goes "WOW" LoL

I think even Karin had one french with him
Shizuku is win. Trembling legs from a kiss alone.

But yeah, they all have done that. You know, this is the only series where kissing is addressed like this. It's always straight to the sex or something, but not here.
Old 2010-05-05, 11:30   Link #712
Nosauz

Quote:
Shizuku is win. Trembling legs from a kiss alone.

But yeah, they all have done that. You know, this is the only series where kissing is addressed like this. It's always straight to the sex or something, but not here.
this happened during his kiss with karen too in the field. It was so "intense" she fell to the ground after kissing him.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 11:42   Link #713
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
this happened during his kiss with karen too in the field. It was so "intense" she fell to the ground after kissing him.
Oh really? Hmm...I don't remember. I might have to re-read this series again, lol.
Old 2010-05-05, 11:52   Link #714
Dark Mage

Quote:
Oh really? Hmm...I don't remember. I might have to re-read this series again, lol.
Me too, I dont quite remember Karin's one. I remember her getting a french kiss but I dont remember her dropping down on the ground. Any links to refresh our memories please?
Old 2010-05-05, 11:55   Link #715
Darknemo2000

Yeah though we still cant be sure if it was frenching in Shizuku's case. Even page 14 the upper panel where it looks similar like tongue yet it doesn't really show it nor implies it (like with Soyougi) so it could be just intense kissing without frenching and the whole tremble happens from the feelings like in case with Karin.
Old 2010-05-05, 12:17   Link #716
blade82

what do you think for the next chapter where Nagi will sleep whith the girls.
I bet it'll be Karin turn to make a move Soyogi already had her kiss and we know Shizuku's dead sleep so ..
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 14:16   Link #717
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yeah though we still cant be sure if it was frenching in Shizuku's case. Even page 14 the upper panel where it looks similar like tongue yet it doesn't really show it nor implies it (like with Soyougi) so it could be just intense kissing without frenching and the whole tremble happens from the feelings like in case with Karin.
This here --- (the upper right corner panel their tongues are practically inside one anothers mouths intertwined, you can see it in between their lips (read alot of hentai so I know -) and see the sounds and Shizuku's reacti0on she went "WoW" and became dizzy

Last edited by Solace; 2010-05-05 at 14:27. Reason: removed links
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 15:09   Link #718
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
This here --- (the upper right corner panel their tongues are practically inside one anothers mouths intertwined, you can see it in between their lips (read alot of hentai so I know -) and see the sounds and Shizuku's reacti0on she went "WoW" and became dizzy

There is tongue there, I agree.

I feel bad for him there though...of all times to sneeze. He must have kicked himself for days.
Old 2010-05-05, 15:49   Link #719
Dark Mage

What was special about the kiss was how it was Nagi who initiated the kiss and became aggressive and not the other way around. The whole thing was pretty hot
Old 2010-05-05, 16:00   Link #720
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
What was special about the kiss was how it was Nagi who initiated the kiss and became aggressive and not the other way around. The whole thing was pretty hot
It was an awesome scene. How she curved her body a page before that, that was awesome. Fumizuki sure did his homework.

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance, rural, seinen