AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Maria-sama

Notices

Old 2008-05-12, 05:01   Link #161
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
aww.. no Sachiko in that pic?.. the current roses haven't graduated yet in the novels as of today right? so no need to worry about that in the 4th season.
I have not been reading the novels, but from what others have said I believe that Sachiko and Rei have indeed graduated from high school at this point in the novel timeline. The recent OVA would have been the summer of Sachiko's senior year, so they have fall and spring yet before they graduate in the anime timeline.
Old 2008-05-12, 19:34   Link #162
BakaRanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
I have not been reading the novels, but from what others have said I believe that Sachiko and Rei have indeed graduated from high school at this point in the novel timeline. The recent OVA would have been the summer of Sachiko's senior year, so they have fall and spring yet before they graduate in the anime timeline.
And from what I've heard, the novels have stuffed filler after filler to delay writing about the graduation of Sachiko. In any case, we won't see it in this season as there is far too much material available between the sports festival and spring.
BakaRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 02:52   Link #163
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Yep, there's the Drill vs Denpa stuff, Yoshino's bet and her to "become maybe Petite Soeur", Sei meets Noriko (can't wait for this one !) and the Yumi/Tko "I want you to be my Soeur - Don't feel like it, maybe next month".
At least there's enough to fill a 13 eps season...
Old 2008-05-13, 06:28   Link #164
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaRanger View Post
And from what I've heard, the novels have stuffed filler after filler to delay writing about the graduation of Sachiko.
Well, I have read specific information on what both Sachiko and Rei did after they graduated as spoilers here in the Marimite forum, and no one contradicted the post so I can only assume it was true and that as of the most recent novel(s) they are no longer attending school with Yumi, Yoshino and Shimako.

Would anyone who has actually read the novels care to confirm that one way or the other?
Old 2008-05-13, 16:56   Link #165
Sean Gaffney
Nomad of the Time Streams

I haven't read the novels, but I know someone who has.

Sachiko and Rei have not graduated.

They HAVE both said what they will be doing after they graduate, however. That's likely where the confusion came in.
Sean Gaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 08:31   Link #166
Gespenst
Real Robot

Hasen't there been any news on the fourth season?
Gespenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 13:53   Link #167
Goronta

Yes, Give me MORE fillers plz...
Just that I really want to see fillers of Sei or Youko or their oneesama
Goronta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 14:41   Link #168
LionsMane
Courageous Guardian

Send a message via AIM to LionsMane
I don't know if it's likely, but I'd love for Shouko to make an appearance this season. And no new news. It doesn't seem likely that'll air this summer. Maybe fall?
Old 2008-08-10, 01:57   Link #169
Simon
気持ち悪い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespenst View Post
Hasen't there been any news on the fourth season?
The September issue of Cobalt has a feature on the upcoming series, but no start date. What it does cover is the live event on September 14th and the new web radio show hosted by Ueda Kana.

My guess is that we're looking at a January start, unless Cobalt have just delayed the announcement so as not to overshadow the Hakushaku to Yousei anime starting in October (which, btw, should do nicely for anyone in need of their shoujo fix). Maybe we'll know more after the live event.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 06:08   Link #170
Simon
気持ち悪い

Flyer for the 4th season (B5 size, no dates as far as I can see):

Spoiler for saving your scroll-wheel finger:
Old 2008-08-13, 06:10   Link #171
Neku
yare yare..

Lol. The flyer is interesting.
Seems like we're gonna see Touko blush a few more times

Thanks for posting it up! (:
Old 2008-08-15, 13:27   Link #172
sleepyz

Simon: Thanks for the update!! Can't wait for season 4!
Old 2008-08-15, 22:37   Link #173
sa547
*Author

Simon, that flyer made my day. ;D
Old 2008-08-17, 17:58   Link #174
seryass

I know this is off-topic but could someone please tell me where Kanako makes her brief cameo in the second season please as after watching it I couldn't see her at all in the season.
seryass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 11:26   Link #175
Simon
気持ち悪い

The first of the new web radio episodes is up (scroll down for the streaming link), so it's time for some fourth-season seiyuu speculation! The show features a drama segment that covers about half of Chocolat and Portrait (a short story from the Feb 2003 issue of Cobalt that was subsequently included in Variety Gift). We get to meet the Naitou sisters, Shouko and Katsumi, played by Inoue Marina and Nazuka Kaori respectively. I'm not sure about Katsumi, but I think we'll be seeing Shouko in the new season:

Spoiler:

Personally I hope Katsumi makes an appearance too, because I really liked Nazuka Kaori in Windy Tales and Simoun. But even if she doesn't, the addition of Inoue Marina to the cast would still be something to look forward to. There's a short interview with the radio drama cast here.
Old 2008-09-10, 10:06   Link #176
sleepyz

There's an update on the official website! Finally! Not much though - apparently there's a "Lillian Autumn Festival" - looks like an event where there will be many Marimite items to buy!!! It's also good to see some fresh never seen before pics of the Marimite gang! haha Can't wait to see season 4!

Link to official website
Old 2008-09-10, 16:32   Link #177
ArtCp

Kanakos father only salvation is death, what he did is unforgiveable regardless if it was mutual or not. I hate how they wanted kanako and him to "make up" in the novel, trying to make what he did a lot less serious.

Im only writing this as a warning to the people who are planning to watch the fourth season, because this made me stop caring about the series altogether.
ArtCp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 18:20   Link #178
Simon
気持ち悪い

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtCp View Post
Im only writing this as a warning to the people who are planning to watch the fourth season, because this made me stop caring about the series altogether.
Thanks for the thought, but the first paragraph of your post really belongs in a spoiler tag - e.g. "Spoiler for something that puts me off the fourth season". Remember, not all of us have read the novels!
Old 2008-09-14, 02:59   Link #179
Simon
気持ち悪い

Nothing official yet, but 2ch has some tidbits from today's Lillian Festival event: according to 63san they announced that the fourth season will indeed start January 2009. And 65san says Kuwashima Hōko will voice Nana - yay!

Someone also posted this pic, which implies there'll be a Marimite Christmas Album released 2008-12-10 and a DVD of today's event released 2009-02-25.
Old 2008-09-15, 04:44   Link #180
crazyhorse
Procrastinator

Awesome news! Something else to look forward to this winter besides Christmas and winter break