AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-26, 13:26   Link #20661
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 28
Could you refresh me on the mental connection part? I have atm no clue what it is D:.
@Shinso: We haven't received that much information anyway. Just that you need to somehow obtain the blood of a Shinso in a large amount to become a Shinso vampire yourself/to get the "ímmense" power of it (stated by Akua during the flashback at the beginning of the battle with Akasha). And because Ikeda didn't specify if you need to get that amount of blood in one shot or also little by little, it has worked for Tsukune who obtained it by the second option. How often did Moka bite him to heal him? 3 or 4 times at minimum?

@Tsukune and Moka's "dual" awakening of Alucard: Regardless if it happens or not, it would be quite easy to make them angry at the same time: Hurt/Tortue one and in turn earn the anger of the other, rinse and repeat. The same is valid if you "just" use their friends as a trigger. Again, I would LOVE to see Akua's and maybe Gyokuro's face when they learn that Tsukune also has Shinso blood or if Moka alone would indeed be not enough.
Like: Akua/Gyokuro: "Muahaha, finally Alucard will awaken! Do your job MOKA!"
*events happens, but no Alucard.*
Both: "WTF has gone wrong!? "
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 13:50   Link #20662
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Could you refresh me on the mental connection part? I have atm no clue what it is D:.
@Shinso: We haven't received that much information anyway. Just that you need to somehow obtain the blood of a Shinso in a large amount to become a Shinso vampire yourself/to get the "ímmense" power of it (stated by Akua during the flashback at the beginning of the battle with Akasha). And because Ikeda didn't specify if you need to get that amount of blood in one shot or also little by little, it has worked for Tsukune who obtained it by the second option. How often did Moka bite him to heal him? 3 or 4 times at minimum?

@Tsukune and Moka's "dual" awakening of Alucard: Regardless if it happens or not, it would be quite easy to make them angry at the same time: Hurt/Tortue one and in turn earn the anger of the other, rinse and repeat. The same is valid if you "just" use their friends as a trigger. Again, I would LOVE to see Akua's and maybe Gyokuro's face when they learn that Tsukune also has Shinso blood or if Moka alone would indeed be not enough.
Like: Akua/Gyokuro: "Muahaha, finally Alucard will awaken! Do your job MOKA!"
*events happens, but no Alucard.*
Both: "WTF has gone wrong!? "
What I meant, by the mental connection is Moka's and Tsukune's mysterious ability to sense when the other is in danger (like for example, during the time when Hokuto was fighting Tsukune, while Moka was kidnapped by Kiria, or when Tsukune was able to sense that Moka is in a pinch, during the Ishigami incident near the end of the First Season). Examples of the existence of a "mental connection" from the second season, include the "possible" ability to see the dream that the other person has at the moment (depending on how you take Inner Moka's comment about Tsukune's "delusions" from chapter 16 of the second season, and in one of the more recent chapter's (39), it has been "implied" that Tsukune is capable of sensing Moka's current emotions, despite their "separation".

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-07-26 at 14:14.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 14:16   Link #20663
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
dunno if this mental connection thing is used consistently enough to build specs on it. in the last couple of chapters the other two girls both "felt" uneasieness when Tsukune was undegoing modification... So its not entirely clear what is special shinso mindmeld and what is love/harem mindmeld
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 19:14   Link #20664
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Its been proven that in the first season, Tsukune and Ura-Moka has a mental connection this could be do to the synchronization of both of their Shinso blood no doubt, infact Ura-Moka mentioned somehow in the first season that she could mentally talk to Tsukune when she injected him with her blood.

However, i don't really see how Tsukune being human would have done anything to the synchronization, according to Touhou's logic in Moka's memories, there would be no chance of synchronization between Moka and Alucard, but as he pointed out "fate has changed", meaning this same logic would apply to Tsukune as well, regardless of his human origin, even if he was a vampire this logic would still apply, though now we all know it's obvious that Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso blood are synchronized sharing the same wavelength, which means since Tsukune's Shinso blood is synchronized with Moka's, than that means his is also synchronized with Alucard's, i really don't see why it wouldn't be until it's proven.

I think i'll stick to the theory that both Moka and Tsukune are required to wake Alucard up (to me it makes more sense than the theories provided so far) and if Tsukune's youki source for his Youjutsu is his Shinso power rather than a youki reservoir of his own than only using small amounts shouldn't effect Alucard, as Chris38 pointed out, Akasha was keeping her Shinso power compressed to prevent Alucard's awakening while she watched over the seal, this would also work for both Moka and Tsukune, the Shinso power being compressed that is.

Another thing, Touhou's Human Modification Technique is designed to reconstruct human bodies to use Youjutsu, this would also mean that the human would also gain a youki reservoir of their own, like all Youkai have, youki is the source of a youkai's power and it's also key for using Youjutsu, which means Tsukune should definitely have a youki reservoir of his own with the addition of his Shinso power, but unfortunately this is only a speculation.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 20:55   Link #20665
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Well the modification of Tsukune in the female fanservice side he became a bishounen.

When's the next chapter and the licensed book gonna be released? Y_Y
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 22:16   Link #20666
Cio
Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Indonesia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
In other news.

Is this to good to be true?

A new Kurumu figure?

Not sure about the Japanese letters there...


png upload
You call me?

Yes, it is said Rosario + Vampire, Kurumu Kurono
__________________
Cio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 22:44   Link #20667
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
You call me?

Yes, it is said Rosario + Vampire, Kurumu Kurono
What took you so long?
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 03:52   Link #20668
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for Long post:
I'm with haegar on the issue with mental connection. Over the course of the series, it hasn't been built up enough to actually make any conclusions about it. Take the recent events for instance. If Moka and Tsukune felt such a strong mental connection, why didn't Moka feel Tsukune's transformation or anything? I'd have imagined we'd have seen Moka be slightly troubled by the event even at a distance. As for Tsukune feeling that Moka was lonely during his training, I'd go as far as saying that was just his instinct or a plot device to emphasize Tsukune's determination to save her.

As for awakening Alucard, I'll stick to either/or Moka/Tsukune, rather than both of them having to snap together for it to happen. The last time it happened, Moka alone was enough even tho she shares Akasha's blood. By your logic, Moka and Akasha both should've snapped in the flashback, and there wouldn't have been any reason for Akasha to hold back against Akua. Also, unlike what you say, Tsukune does have enough power to cause Alucard to awaken, considering what Fuhai-sensei said about Tsukune having the same kind of power and presence as Alucard. But alas, I doubt even this will convince you so I'll leave it at that
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 03:53   Link #20669
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
I just can't wait for see the new Tsukune powers..(vampire)...
If i'm not a mistaken, Chris38 said that, in chapter 43, when Tsukune used the new technique, has not used its power (Youkai vampire)..is correct?
then again we don't know how much Tsukune is become stronger...I hope to see a bit of 'training that made ​​Tsukune..
when the next chapter comes out?
I wonder, what the reaction will Moka, when she see the new Tsukune...
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 07:09   Link #20670
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Well with mommy evil on the heroes tail I am sure Tsukune will have ample opportunity to show off some more moves. That woman seriously scares me. I mean Moka's older killer sister using Fuhai techniques like a prodigy is frightening ... but she seems pretty harmless compared to mum

BTW some question here on Moka's familly history, I might have overread some details. Do we know what happened to her father actually? Why did he have two wives in the first place?
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 07:22   Link #20671
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
I'm with haegar on the issue with mental connection. Over the course of the series, it hasn't been built up enough to actually make any conclusions about it. Take the recent events for instance. If Moka and Tsukune felt such a strong mental connection, why didn't Moka feel Tsukune's transformation or anything? I'd have imagined we'd have seen Moka be slightly troubled by the event even at a distance. As for Tsukune feeling that Moka was lonely during his training, I'd go as far as saying that was just his instinct or a plot device to emphasize Tsukune's determination to save her.

As for awakening Alucard, I'll stick to either/or Moka/Tsukune, rather than both of them having to snap together for it to happen. The last time it happened, Moka alone was enough even tho she shares Akasha's blood. By your logic, Moka and Akasha both should've snapped in the flashback, and there wouldn't have been any reason for Akasha to hold back against Akua. Also, unlike what you say, Tsukune does have enough power to cause Alucard to awaken, considering what Fuhai-sensei said about Tsukune having the same kind of power and presence as Alucard. But alas, I doubt even this will convince you so I'll leave it at that
We all have our theories and speculations but they can't be proven true until it is in the storyline, of course you do have a point, with Tsukune's berserk transformation during the ritual, Touhou did say that Tsukune had the same scent AKA Aura/Darkness as Alucard a power he notes that could one day bring catastrophe to the world, so that one event indeed proves that Tsukune can wake up Alucard on his own Shinso power, considering the amount released, so anyone of us could be right, it could be both Moka and Tsukune, or just one of them, i guess we will have to wait and see.

@haegar
We don't know yet what happened to Issa Shuzen, Ikeda will give us a story about that in the future, according to Hokuto, Gyokuro Shuzen is the current head of the Shuzen family, but i have a feeling whatever happened to Issa wasn't a good thing, hes actually a pretty good character even though he tells his daughters to kill eachother every once in a while.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 07:43   Link #20672
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
Well with mommy evil on the heroes tail I am sure Tsukune will have ample opportunity to show off some more moves. That woman seriously scares me. I mean Moka's older killer sister using Fuhai techniques like a prodigy is frightening ... but she seems pretty harmless compared to mum
Indeed, and tho nobody else here will agree with me, I'm of the opinion Gyokurou herself can use the Jigen Tou. Reason I say that (and godforbid it doesn't make any sense) is because I find it hard to believe Akua could've learned something only Fuhai-sensei could've taught her without ever actually being taught by him. The only other person who could have, therefore, was Gyokurou, considering Akua is working under her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
BTW some question here on Moka's familly history, I might have overread some details. Do we know what happened to her father actually? Why did he have two wives in the first place?
Like Shinso Tsukune said, nobody knows what happened to him, so we can only speculate. My theory is that the Vampire guild blamed Issa for Alucard's awakening, and Gyokurou used that opportunity to take his power and exiled/killed him. I would hope for the former, and I'm even hoping that it was just Gyokurou who overthrew him but the other Vampires are still secretly loyal to Issa.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 08:09   Link #20673
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
thx for clarifying that you two... cause I was wondering if I had missed something about him since suddenly he wasnt head of familly anymore.

BTW I do think that in the flashback into Moka's mind, he did let the two sisters fight cause he wanted to asses Akua's strength not out of simple curiosity but because he saw her as a threat to the rest of the family from the start: What we are really lacking atm is the familly backstory, which hopefully will come with Fairy Mum now ... I mean Moka's mum was goregeous, sexy, hax strong, loving, gentle ... why would you even marry another one while she is still alive? or was Moka's mom the 2nd wife? This is all terribly confusing ... I hate that about monthly mangas ... ah but than again it keeps you engaged with it :/

On another matter, since Moka's mom left her her the rosario - there SHOULD be some legacy the father left to his daughter that also gives us more info...and Moka some more chance of survival ... I rly hope something like this occurs somehow ...
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 08:58   Link #20674
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
BTW I do think that in the flashback into Moka's mind, he did let the two sisters fight cause he wanted to asses Akua's strength not out of simple curiosity but because he saw her as a threat to the rest of the family from the start: What we are really lacking atm is the familly backstory, which hopefully will come with Fairy Mum now ... I mean Moka's mum was goregeous, sexy, hax strong, loving, gentle ... why would you even marry another one while she is still alive? or was Moka's mom the 2nd wife? This is all terribly confusing ... I hate that about monthly mangas ... ah but than again it keeps you engaged with it :/
Akasha was never actually married to Issa, she was his mistress rather, and Moka is Issa's daughter through Akasha, as you know, but Gyokurou is the actual wife and the mother of Kahlua and Kokoa. I do believe you're right about the reason he had Akua fight Kahlua at the beginning of the flashback, tho it would make me wonder why he allowed Akua to remain in the Shuuzen household after that. We prolly need more clarifying as to what happened outside of Moka's memories at the time, and I think Gyokurou's presence will help us out as well.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 15:01   Link #20675
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Akasha was his misstress? Lol I totally missed that .. I wonder, Gyokorou doesnt strike me as the type to tolerate a misstress of her hubby in the first place ... well I guess there is no point speculating bout his reasons and actions atm... I rly wish though there'd be more along those lines - on the other hand... if the current arc deals with Gyokorou and her daughters, maybe dad is for later story parts...
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 16:11   Link #20676
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
Akasha was his misstress? Lol I totally missed that .. I wonder, Gyokorou doesnt strike me as the type to tolerate a misstress of her hubby in the first place ... well I guess there is no point speculating bout his reasons and actions atm... I rly wish though there'd be more along those lines - on the other hand... if the current arc deals with Gyokorou and her daughters, maybe dad is for later story parts...
Eh? I don't remember anything stated about who Issa was married to vs not.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 16:43   Link #20677
Yorae_paladin1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Puerto Rico
heh Gyokuro why do hot vampire chicks have to be evil. Tsukune is at last much better trained
__________________
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 22:22   Link #20678
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Makes me wonder how many days was Tsukune training btw?
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 00:24   Link #20679
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Makes me wonder how many days was Tsukune training btw?
Well, quick answer: 1 month = 30~31 days (except February). It was also so Hokuto could prepare for his end of the infiltration plan as well as Tsukune and company's training.
__________________
GrrDraxin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 04:47   Link #20680
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Eh? I don't remember anything stated about who Issa was married to vs not.
I think it was stated in the manga but I can't look up the source since I'm at work. But let's look at some situational evidence: Gyokurou is now the head of the Shuuzen clan, not to mention Kahlua and Kokoa both carry the name Shuuzen rather than any other, whereas Moka carries a completely different name. From what I gather, children of a married couple will inherit the father's name. Considering Kahlua and Koka, both Gyokurou's daughters, inherited Issa's name, tells me that Gyokurou is Issa's wife, whereas Akasha is not.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.