AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-11-30, 19:34   Link #21341
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
That cover looks nice an all, but I do agree that it looks like he's been taken back a few years in his age in that image. Maybe it's the mouth position or something, though the apparent head size discrepancy is probably more due to the blazer and that shirt that Kiriya is more likely to wear.

Though I don't see the "silver hair" everyone is talking about, though if we assume Tsukune is supposed to have jet black hair like most japanese, then I could partly vouch for that if that's why his hair is light brown to sandy blond in that image.

But seems like this image and the other recent one is showcasing a possible career choice of his after graduation, that he could make an excellent mob boss, or high but laid back company executive. Heck, he may even end up annexing Fairy Tale and totally flipping it's current objectives to suit his moral code and goal of coexistence. Being that if he manages to fix the Alucard issue nearly single-handedly or with his cohorts, it's likely that nobody would oppose him after that, because he would indeed be seen as very powerful and on par with the Dark Lords. Of course, to speculate on what kind of title he would be given if such a thing was successful would be worth discussing too.
Old 2011-11-30, 19:56   Link #21342
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Doing a look at that image versus the FT outfit, the differences that make him seem more like a shoujo bishounen then a badass (at least to me) are very subtle, but they're there: his hairstyle, apparent lack of nose, and very small mouth (and his eyes might just be a bit too big)... very very subtle, but they do kinda kill the image. And based on where his shirt is open, it looks like this image is also suffering from the "long neck" style. Also, his hair is somewhere on the borderline between extremely light brown and silver... it looks silver at first glance, but I see that it may be more of an extremely light brown

... actually, I just looked at the eyes again, and not only are they purple (which is obvious), but the eyelashes are too thick, and there's not enough of the eyebrows showing

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 22:48   Link #21343
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Oh man Fong Fong actually looked pretty damn cool. And whoa, I always had a feeling that Yukari and him were a potential couple from some chapters back but it looks like it'll probably happen. Makes sense considering she's the least important of the heroines
That was probably the coolest he's looked. Guess it makes sense this is the rare time he's gotten to show his strength. The chance to protect someone and that someone who wasn't going to be able to save themselves.

Hadn't thought too much about them, but yeah they definitely brought up the couple flags here. Which in a sense makes Yukari lucky since she can actually end up with someone unlike 90% of the harem.
Old 2011-12-01, 10:08   Link #21344
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Tsukune's current physical appearance is that of the color page for chapter 43, so that is the appearance of Tsukune i'm going with, since Ikeda drew and colored it himself, but this volume 10 cover of Tsukune made me think different for a moment, however i perish the thought. Tsukune gains some physical changes, such as having black/grey hair and heterochromia (his left eye is a light purple, while his right eye is blue)
Old 2011-12-01, 20:56   Link #21345
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Fong Fong chapter. It's his time now. Probably will get help on later chapters from Yukari.
Old 2011-12-01, 23:15   Link #21346
GrimJack

The colour page is sweet!!

mizore and kurumu in a thriller movie pose

not sure if i can post it here though so I will refrain, the cover is one thing as it is freely available
Old 2011-12-02, 03:21   Link #21347
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer

Four screenshots for y'all.

Spoiler for ch.48:

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 04:16   Link #21348
Chris38

Spoiler for 48:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 04:45   Link #21349
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I just saw the raw..so i wait for the translation...

But i have to say......what a splendid page color in the End...the art..is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2011-12-02, 04:55   Link #21350
Johnny
Working the bags...

Best part of the chapter was that Mizore/Kurumu colored page...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 05:02   Link #21351
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Spoiler for 48:
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 05:42   Link #21352
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 48:
Spoiler for chapter 48:

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2011-12-02 at 16:36.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 09:06   Link #21353
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Spoiler for 48:

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-12-02 at 09:53.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 17:35   Link #21354
GrrDraxin

Hmm, I'm seeing a trend here with the color pages...

Seems that the group may end up as underworld queen/kingpins after all. All these "typical" mobster member looking mug shots seems to point out that the whole group, and not just Tsukune, are heading for that conclusion. So, with the main color images so far, we have 3 examples of Tsukune going tastefully gangsta, 1 example of outer Moka, one example of Kurumu and Mizore. So the only ones really left for a cool gangsta pose is Yukari, Ruby and Inner Moka... Hmm, though I may count the guidebook cover for that too... in a mildly erotic sort of way, for the fact they're only wearing the dark business-like blazer shirts (of varying styles, and lenths) and ties.
Old 2011-12-02, 20:14   Link #21355
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler for chapter 48:
Spoiler for spoiler 48:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 03:05   Link #21356
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ch.48

A Yukari and Fong Fong chapter. Man and I thought he's just the yaoi comic relief of R+V for Tsukune guess I was wrong. He does have some deep bonds with the gang most especially Yukari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Best part of the chapter was that Mizore/Kurumu colored page...
Yep that was the main WHAO!!! factor for me. Love the guns. Also btw Johnny whose breasts are those in your avatar? lolz

Is it me or Tsukune there looks like Raito from Death Note?! O.O
Old 2011-12-03, 03:09   Link #21357
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Hmm, I'm seeing a trend here with the color pages...

Seems that the group may end up as underworld queen/kingpins after all. All these "typical" mobster member looking mug shots seems to point out that the whole group, and not just Tsukune, are heading for that conclusion. So, with the main color images so far, we have 3 examples of Tsukune going tastefully gangsta, 1 example of outer Moka, one example of Kurumu and Mizore. So the only ones really left for a cool gangsta pose is Yukari, Ruby and Inner Moka... Hmm, though I may count the guidebook cover for that too... in a mildly erotic sort of way, for the fact they're only wearing the dark business-like blazer shirts (of varying styles, and lenths) and ties.
Keep in mind that Fon Fon has been hinting a lot towards this... from his offer to have tsukune join the mafia (for the harem ending), to also saying about his reputation underground... I could see Tsukune and Moka being big-leagues in terms of mafia

... on a side note, we need Inner to be drawn in a "mafia head's wife" dress (similar to what was done with Outer... hell, give me Inner in a gangster suit showing a little cleavage, and I'll be a VERY happy man [and I'm sure others would be as well *looks at Tempest*])

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 08:46   Link #21358
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Keep in mind that Fon Fon has been hinting a lot towards this... from his offer to have tsukune join the mafia (for the harem ending), to also saying about his reputation underground... I could see Tsukune and Moka being big-leagues in terms of mafia

... on a side note, we need Inner to be drawn in a "mafia head's wife" dress (similar to what was done with Outer... hell, give me Inner in a gangster suit showing a little cleavage, and I'll be a VERY happy man [and I'm sure others would be as well *looks at Tempest*])
According to Tim-Tim and no doubt Fei-Hung, Tsukune and Moka are already part of the Huang family, as well as Tsukune being Touhou's disciple. The girls are also part of the Huang family to, so i agree that in time Tsukune and Moka will become yakuza who have earned a great reputation in the underground, Moka and Tsukune becoming powerful yakuza is would be great.
Old 2011-12-03, 10:12   Link #21359
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Spoiler for space:
WOW That's from chapter 48 huh? That is the most unbelievably gorgeous effin art I've seen from Ikeda in a while. They both look delicious there. And Kurumu looks 100x better than giraffe Kurumu

But I'm hearing there is also one of Outer Moka so far? Are you guys talking about the one where she's back to back with Tsukune in that black dress?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 12:54   Link #21360
GrrDraxin

Well considering that its been used on a lot of the Muda releases since it first appeared, yes, that's the one.

The other one I mentioned by description:

high quality wallpaper version
high resolution version (but mediocre quality)

If this were included to the gangsta look, it would mean all the group has had their coolness done up at least once. Even Kokoa.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire