AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-12, 02:42   Link #22461
csuree
The Most Wanted™
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Romania, Oradea
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to csuree
one thing we know for sure under the current circumstances that moka's seal has cracked (not broken- maybe it lost a few pieces but it is somewhat intact) might not disappear, because when tsukune arrives he will 100% comfort moka who will calm down and the seal will remain intact.
alucard will not be coming back to life 70% sure of it; tsukune or moka will beat akua back to her senses (no idiot kills family-only cretins do)
but tsukune and moka having shinso blood in their veins and using its power so close to alucard might twist the story.

the girls will survive, they survived 2 seasons why would they die now? author will keep them alive to make more money(or to entertain us either way it is benefical for both of us readers and author to keep them alive) (either one of them dies and i drop the series - because then it will become too psychological about the loss and i hate it when the main characters get sad, blame themselves and such)
outer moka in my opinion will survive but with side effects, such as she can change without tsukune removing the rosario which would make things interesting like:

~~imaginary~~
-Moka-san!
-Tsukune!
-Moka-san!
-Tsukune!
(moka changes and kisses Tsukune)
Tsukune embarrassed doesn't know what to do and struggles
(inner Moka)
-what?? didn't you like it? or this is not what you wanted?
~~imaginary End~~

it would be a comic twist in the story spicing up things a little more.
__________________
Go for your dreams, never give up.Because when you give up your dreams, you die!

Last edited by csuree; 2012-05-12 at 10:58.
csuree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 03:19   Link #22462
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
@csuree thats a good one but you forgot inner-Moka line like this : Know your place!!!!! (bang she use her sharp Kick) then Tsukune on the ground he will say : i know my place now *pass out after a sharp Kick*.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 14:21   Link #22463
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
alucard will not be coming back to life 70% sure of it; tsukune or moka will beat akua back to her senses (no idiot kills family-only cretins do)
but tsukune and moka having shinso blood in their veins and using its power so close to alucard might twist the story.
If that's the case then the whole Japanese vampire nation is a bunch of cretins, because they're raised to fight to the death, even against their own family. Makes me wonder why they even have them in the first place.

And I doubt either will be merciful with Akuha. They both know she killed Akasha, and once Tsukune learns she killed Omote, that'll be the last straw. Akuha represents the worst aspects of vampires, if they spare her life she'll just come after them again, and kill anyone who gets in her way. And don't forget, once he appears Akuha will plan to kill him as well. It's all but assured that Akuha will die, she's just too dangerous to live.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 20:37   Link #22464
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
I think that Gyokuro might be up there alongside Akua for being the 'worst vampire' among the ones we know. Kahula loves Moka dearly but thanks to psycho Mum Gyokuro, she'll try to kill her own sister, because 'orders are absolute'. No telling what else Gyokuro has done but also the fact that she openly opposed Akasha is also telling of how bad she is. Even Issa, telling Kahula and Akua to fight like he did, didn't come off as being a 'bad guy', at least, not to me.

What will seal the deal for me about the Shinso blood is of Moka has it with her or not. Fuhai pretty much vouches for us that Tsukune does have Shinso blood, especially with that 'Black Winged' form he had earlier.

And now, back to my widdle hole...thinking of different fanfic ideas...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 22:45   Link #22465
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

What will seal the deal for me about the Shinso blood is of Moka has it with her or not. Fuhai pretty much vouches for us that Tsukune does have Shinso blood, especially with that 'Black Winged' form he had earlier.
While I agree with, that the information about Moka's Shinso blood need some "official" clarification, but I assume that Moka still posses her Shinso blood, since if Akasha hadn't lost her Shinso blood - since, it's pretty difficult for me to think that the power she demonstrated during her most recent fight with Alucard, is something an ordinary vampire is capable of, and I assume that the only difrence between Akasha's and Moka's case, is the amount of blood they needed to inject, to successfully transfer the Shinso blood to the "target" of their blood injections.

Of course, I also assume that due to Tsukune requiring a lot more blood injections, his Shinso blood and the Shinso blood that remains in Moka's body has synchronized wit h each other, which is the source of Tsukune's and Moka's mental bond with each other that, has been hinted of existing in the First Season of the R+V manga.

Naturally, another effect of Tsukune requiring a huge amount of blood injections, is most likely the fact that either Moka's blood synchronization with Alucard has been passed to Tsukune, or that it's something that each of them share with each other, due to the fact that Moka's and Tsukune's blood is synchronized with each other ( in other words, that both of them need to release their Shinso powers at the same time, to awaken Alucard).

At least that's my current assumption on this matter, and we will see if it's confirmed in the next few chapters, since I believe that Ikeda is going to release a few official statements on this particular topic, pretty soon.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 22:52   Link #22466
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
I really cant wait for next chapter.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 03:57   Link #22467
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Hmm...makes me wonder if Alucard gets beaten and becomes a regular vamp in human from I'll lol if he looks similar to Tsukune.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 04:18   Link #22468
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Probably not. Alucard is too far gone for that.

There is one thing I've been thinking about for Tsukune to use against Akua, Maybe he's learned how to make barriers that can withstand the Jigen Tou, or at least a single hit without letting the attack through before breaking. I mean, if he can put such barriers on himself like a kind of magic armor, I'd think he'd be able to withstand Akua's onslaught pretty well.

But I think there might be a way he can seal her powers too if they were smart enough to conceive it. Maybe he could pull on Akua what he pulled on the doppelganger when he copied Moka that time. You know seal her enough so she can't use the jigen tou and thus she'd become powerless, and to add insult to injury, it's not a physical seal that she could just pull off.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 04:32   Link #22469
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Probably not. Alucard is too far gone for that.

There is one thing I've been thinking about for Tsukune to use against Akua, Maybe he's learned how to make barriers that can withstand the Jigen Tou, or at least a single hit without letting the attack through before breaking. I mean, if he can put such barriers on himself like a kind of magic armor, I'd think he'd be able to withstand Akua's onslaught pretty well.

But I think there might be a way he can seal her powers too if they were smart enough to conceive it. Maybe he could pull on Akua what he pulled on the doppelganger when he copied Moka that time. You know seal her enough so she can't use the jigen tou and thus she'd become powerless, and to add insult to injury, it's not a physical seal that she could just pull off.
I'm sure he's been trained in some form of shielding youjutsu, designed to parry the Jigentou. Ultimate shield versus ultimate sword; one protects and the other destroys.

As for sealing Akua, I personally doubt he would've learned anything like that in a month. It wouldn't be in his character anyway, he'd want Akuha to be at her best when she loses, just so she'd have no excuses. I'm sure he knows the weaknesses of the Jigentou, and how to exploit them. So Akuha's gonna be in a world of hurt very soon.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 10:07   Link #22470
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I'm sure he's been trained in some form of shielding youjutsu, designed to parry the Jigentou. Ultimate shield versus ultimate sword; one protects and the other destroys.

As for sealing Akua, I personally doubt he would've learned anything like that in a month. It wouldn't be in his character anyway, he'd want Akuha to be at her best when she loses, just so she'd have no excuses. I'm sure he knows the weaknesses of the Jigentou, and how to exploit them. So Akuha's gonna be in a world of hurt very soon.
Actually, sealing someone sounds much more inline with Tsukune's character rather than beating them down at their best. It's just that he probably has little talent in working seals at this point due to his unique specialization.

Coming up with a counter to a dimensional cutting power would be hard to do on one's own unless you were a genius. Waiting for her to tire herself out is unlikely as well since she's very used to combat and will see through that ploy. Not to mention, she's got the full use of her vampire power to add to the Jigentou so she has vast energy reserves. And then there's that lil trick she picked up from Fuhai himself at how to project the Jigentou...

And so far, the only counter to the Jigentou has been...another Jigentou. Is there a way to make an energy 'shield' so dense that the Jigentou can't cut it...? Seems unlikely but usualy the best way to counter such a complicated technique is with something really basic and simple.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 13:55   Link #22471
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Well, since Tsukune had Tohou Fuhai's assistance, I definitely think that he has learned something, which Tsukune would be able to learn in a single month (which, automatically disqualifies the Jigen-tou, which in my opinion, requires much more time then a single month to master). that would allow Tsukune to defend himself against Akua's attacks with the Jigen-tou, at the same time giving Tsukune an opportunity to defeat her.

Since, the exact details of the technique depend on Ikeda, and he has a lot of options to chose from, since up till now, the youjutsu techniques are still mostly unrevealed to the reader, so it pretty much depends on Ikeda.

Although, if I have to put my guesses, I would say that Ikeda has to options, either equip Tsukune with some kind of barrier technique that would allow Tsukune to protect himself and Moka from Akua's Jgen-tou attacks, or something that will seal the Jigen-tou, which would pretty much force Akua to only depend on her own vampire abilities.

At least that's what I think, and we will see in the next few chapters, how Ikeda is going to actually do this, after all I don't think that we will need to wait a long time, before the fight between Tsukune and Inner Moka vs Akua, starts.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 15:35   Link #22472
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
We all know that the only way to fight with Jigen-Tou is to par it with another Jigen-Tou, the reason for this is because the technique is a dimensional based weapon that will cut anything.

Tsukune obviously knows how to counter the technique, since its weakness was revealed in the recent chapter, now as for Tsukune actually possessing a technique to counter it, this is possible, but we don't know this yet, however if he does, than the counter technique has to use the same dimensional based mechanics that Jigen-Tou does or else it won't work.

Tsukune could have learned an ability that would add the dimensional based attributes to his own body, to where his entire body would be a shield against Jigen-Tou, kind of like how Akua uses the Jigen-Tou full body in order to phase through physical matter, Tsukune could also fight against the Jigen-Tou like Kurumu and Mizore did, because of the techniques weakness.

Let's not forget about Tsukune's ability to regenerate the would also serve as a countermeasure in his fight against Akua, if Tsukune's regenerative abilities are anything like Akasha's ability to regenerate than the Jigen-Tou would be utterly useless, but Tsukune's ability to regenerate probably isn't on par with Akasha's regenerative abilities just yet, at least not until his full power is unleashed.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 16:52   Link #22473
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Am I the only one who finds Akua's psycho lesbian tendencies.. kinda cute?
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 18:40   Link #22474
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Am I the only one who finds Akua's psycho lesbian tendencies.. kinda cute?
From my part yes.
She's just psycho.
Anything resembling some kind of disturbed "care" for another is just her demented mind trying to make sense and understanding what she's doing.
At least that's the way I see it, don't know about the rest of the guys here.
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 22:49   Link #22475
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
@Shinso Tsukune

I disagree with you that the only way for Tsukune to defend against the jigen-tou is to learn some "dimensional based" technique, since it's possible that Ikeda will make Tsukune learn a technique that would seal the dimensional properties of the Jigen-tou, since, well there is nothing suggesting, that such a technique doesn't exist.

After all, let's not forget that the technique that Tsukune has learned should be capable of protecting others as well, which is why I doubt it's a technique that only works on Tsukune's body.

Although, I think we should leave this matter up to Ikeda, since no matter what we say, it all has a possibility of becoming true, since in my opinion, there are limitless possibilities of how Tsukune could block against the Jigen-tou.

Furthermore the "weakness" of the Jigen-tou that Kurumu and Mizore have used, is pretty useless for Tsukune to exploit, since it's a weakness that Akua is aware of, and well attacking a point, that you're opponent knows you would attack isn't a good strategy, in my opinion - in other words, the Jigen-tou most likely has some other weak points that only it's creator Tohou Fuhai knows about, and in my opinion the technique that Tsukune has been thought exploits that weakness, which obviously isn't the same weakness that Kurumu and Mizore have used in their fight against Akua.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-05-13 at 23:16.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 16:37   Link #22476
Yorae_paladin1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Puerto Rico
hmm wonder what surprise technique tsukune has
__________________
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 18:46   Link #22477
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
From my part yes.
She's just psycho.
Anything resembling some kind of disturbed "care" for another is just her demented mind trying to make sense and understanding what she's doing.
At least that's the way I see it, don't know about the rest of the guys here.
Ohh, I don't think she's as stark raving mad as that. I think she does have a genuine affection for Moka, she just has no clue how to handle those feelings, and hence they get lost under her dangerously inflated sense of what "love" really is, in this case intense obsession.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 19:14   Link #22478
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
*cough* bitch be crazy *cough*
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 03:38   Link #22479
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
But Akua has a strong sister-complex on moka which is more stronger that Koko.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 13:41   Link #22480
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Akua's complex is 'psycho-lesbian fan siscon crush'. Good thing that Tsukune is remotely strong enough to stand on his own against her...any time before this and he'd be puree'd...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.