AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-02, 01:05   Link #23881
Chris38

The best option, probably won't occur., since I doubt that the topic of Alucard is going to be "fully resolved" in the current arc.

Since, it's not like, the good guys group, has any form of transportation - since, they sacrificed it, to ram into Alucard, during the dynamic entry of the second team, to get out, of the Floating Garden... and some of their members could die, if it falls into water.

Now regarding the schedule, of the remaining plot of this arc:

I believe it's more likely that the fight against Gyokuro is going to last for about 2 chapters. (since, fights in R+V, especially in the current arc, don't take a long time to be resolved).

2 chapters, to prevent the Floating Garden from failing into the human world.

2-3 chapters, to reveal the other subplots of the current arc.

Basically, about half a year remains, until we might see the end of this arc.

After all, it's not like I have high expectations about the Gyokuro - Alucard fight, the plot of preventing the Floating Garden from falling into the human world, is making me slightly curious... but the thing that, I'm most interested in, is how they are going to prevent Tsukune, from becoming a "second Alucard" and how this incident is going to affect Tsukune's life in the future...

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-03-02 at 02:17.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 07:31   Link #23882
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Basically, about half a year remains, until we might see the end of this arc.
The horror -.-
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 12:30   Link #23883
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

If only R+V came out twice a month, if a miracle like that would happen, that would be awesome.
Old 2013-03-02, 19:50   Link #23884
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

OMG [hits head on table] - I now feel even more sorry for Kokoa. Somebody get me the birthdates for Moka and Kokoa; I want to know if she is in that flashback or not! At least, I know why she was neglegted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
The best option, probably won't occur., since I doubt that the topic of Alucard is going to be "fully resolved" in the current arc.

Since, it's not like, the good guys group, has any form of transportation - since, they sacrificed it, to ram into Alucard, during the dynamic entry of the second team, to get out, of the Floating Garden... and some of their members could die, if it falls into water.
About half the team has wings. If they ditch the Floating Palace over land, they can get down safely. And, IMO, just propelling the Garden over water will not kill Alucard. You would have to aim for the deepest depths, and even that may not work. You don't know just what kind of monsters he has injested Now, if Fong-Fong manages to pull out that Oriental Dragon again, they can probably go farther (or Yukari, I don't know what she has learned to summon).
Old 2013-03-02, 19:55   Link #23885
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy8888 View Post
OMG [hits head on table] - I now feel even more sorry for Kokoa. Somebody get me the birthdates for Moka and Kokoa; I want to know if she is in that flashback or not! At least, I know why she was neglegted...
Moka was an infant in the flashback, Kokoa is a year younger than her, she wasn't even born yet.
Old 2013-03-02, 19:56   Link #23886
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Moka was an infant in the flashback, Kokoa is a year younger than her, she wasn't even born yet.
Subtract 9 months from her birthdate...
Old 2013-03-03, 00:18   Link #23887
Chris38

@tomboy

Yeah, they have wings, but as you should know, from the Wong family plane has been attacked, they can't use them, in certain situations.

Anyway, we will see, in the future chapters... how this matter is going to be resolved, since at the moment... we don't even know, what is causing the Floating Garden to go down toward the human world...

As for Kokoa, she is pretty much a late bloomer, both in terms of her physical looks and her powers.

While, it's true that it is a pretty "negative" thing for her, it also has, some positive side, it allowed her to avoid the "messed up" part of her family, which caused her to develop, into one of the more "normal" members of the Shuzen family.

After all, I have no doubt that, if she showed even some, pretty small trace pf some powerful ability, she would have developed into something similar as "Kahula's" current character...
Old 2013-03-03, 04:36   Link #23888
Wood_Woody

Quote:
The only people in that flashback are Issa, Akasha, Infant Moka, Gyokuro and Kahlua. Moka is November 7th, and Kokoa is May 27th according to the wiki.

I still think Kokoa has a curious absence of any resemblance to Gyokuro, as opposed to Kahlua who is almost a carbon copy of her mother.

My theory is still on Kokoa being Akasha's other daughter......there's too many similarities between Moka & Kokoa. Plus Gyokuro seems to hate Kokoa even more than Moka.

It's only an out there theory though.

Last edited by Wood_Woody; 2013-03-03 at 05:06.
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 17:31   Link #23889
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood_Woody View Post
My theory is still on Kokoa being Akasha's other daughter......there's too many similarities between Moka & Kokoa. Plus Gyokuro seems to hate Kokoa even more than Moka.

It's only an out there theory though.
'Tain't a bad theory all things considered... would account for Kokoa being neglected...

On the birthdates, Kokoa would be 7 months younger, or 19. 7 months would make Gyuokoro's anger all the worse, as she would be pregnant! And I can't imagine her associating with a backstabbing SOB enough to make another child...

I do get the feeling that Issa may be under some kind of mind controll, however. He doesn't seem to be all that there when fighting.
Old 2013-03-06, 19:37   Link #23890
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I don't think it's mind-control; I bet he willingly went along with Gyokuro for pretext - he genuinely wants Akasha out of there. He couldn't hold onto the power as the Head with the huge catastrophe of Alucard awakening so he pretty much was forced by Gyokuro to step down.
Old 2013-03-06, 21:11   Link #23891
cyberdemon

Quote:
Subtract 9 months from her birthdate...
They have different mothers so 9 month difference doesn't apply
Old 2013-03-07, 01:17   Link #23892
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just got my copies of the latest R+V seems there are a few censors again on the blood. =/ really Viz?
Old 2013-03-07, 11:54   Link #23893
shalala

Did anyone else notice Mizore and kurumu holding hands? Could could this be the start of a newwww romance :O. I was disappointed on how quickly Tsukune recovered. I was hoping he would be on the verge of death.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 12:07   Link #23894
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Those two get shipteased enough as is...

Of course, if Gin manages to snag Kurumu in the end, he's also gonna get a Ageha shagging as well. And I fail to see the downside to this...

I was more surprised at how much Kurumu's breasts seemed to have shruken. A by-product of the healing? ... or is it Yukari's way of getting back at her for all the 'itty bitty titty' jokes...
Old 2013-03-07, 12:50   Link #23895
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Did anyone else notice Mizore and kurumu holding hands? Could could this be the start of a newwww romance :O. I was disappointed on how quickly Tsukune recovered. I was hoping he would be on the verge of death.
Tsukune's symptoms have ... in my opinion,only been delayed, to the time, when the fight is over... since, most likely Ikeda couldn't find a reasonable way, of resolving this matter, before the fight against Gyokuro - Alucard.

After all, as you probably should have noticed, Tsukune's body still hasn't changed back to a more "human" form, which means that his symptoms haven't been resolved yet - Tsukune can, most likely, only keep going, in that state, thanks to his determinator nature.

Also, I think that you're hopes are kind of ""wrong" ... since there isn't any risk of Tsukune dieing from his current "situation"... he is on the verge of becoming a "second Alucard", which would be a fate worse then death...

In other words, Tsukune might (although the possibility of that is pretty low)... lose his sanity and human appearance, from his current "unstable state", but even in that situation his body is still going to be "alive" - although it probably couldn't be considered as Tsukune anymore.

Regarding Kurmu's breasts, I think that is an accidental mistake... made by Ikeda, after all the breast size of the other girls, hasn't changed at all, compared to their previous appearance... and even, the best drawers / writers, can make some mistakes... from time to time.
Old 2013-03-07, 15:28   Link #23896
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

No need to come up with a theory why Tsukune recovered that easily: it's simply plot armor, isn't it?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 15:28   Link #23897
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
I was disappointed on how quickly Tsukune recovered. I was hoping he would be on the verge of death.
This all depends on Tsukune's willpower, seeing his friends alive and healthy gave him strength and thus he was able to get back on his feet.
Old 2013-03-07, 18:58   Link #23898
khprincessh

alright im BACK!!!!! so tell me what is going on people well with the manga?
Old 2013-03-07, 21:08   Link #23899
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
alright im BACK!!!!! so tell me what is going on people well with the manga?
Read for yourself, you will love it.
Old 2013-03-09, 00:27   Link #23900
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I don't think it's mind-control; I bet he willingly went along with Gyokuro for pretext - he genuinely wants Akasha out of there. He couldn't hold onto the power as the Head with the huge catastrophe of Alucard awakening so he pretty much was forced by Gyokuro to step down.
Quite possibly, I'm hoping it's all just an act and he's not actually being tooled by Fuhai. Maybe he doesn't really want to fight, and actually wants to save Akasha. Though a hothead like Fuhai doesn't realize it, he's not the most perceptive type. No surprise there, not at all.

Quote:
I was disappointed on how quickly Tsukune recovered. I was hoping he would be on the verge of death.
He still is, don't be fooled into thinking he's recovered, he's still in dire peril. He's just got his second wind, so to speak. He could still lose himself completely if the Alucard problem isn't resolved, and soon.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire