AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-18, 09:35   Link #2621
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Age: 24
GUYS I JUST HAD THE STRANGEST DREAM!!!!!!!!!!

I SAW MIzore Frozen with tsukune in a manga form!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG IS THIS A PREMONITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 11:01   Link #2622
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
right sure you did, and I had a dream that I was having a party with the ninja turtles, WITH NO PIZZA!
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 11:13   Link #2623
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
right sure you did, and I had a dream that I was having a party with the ninja turtles, WITH NO PIZZA!
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 14:31   Link #2624
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You said it best Waven, its pointless in trying to say a "produced" version isn't as strong as an "original", an author can make up anything. Good example? Bleach. Ichigo is a "produced" shinigami and he becomes stronger than all the "real" shinigamis.
thats true but theres only one thing different. ichigo always those power hidden within him so it only took some other shinigami's power to awaken some of his powers. tsukune on the other hand was 100% human unless his parent are secret vamps. im unsure if he'lll become stonger than moka but id say that he'd atleast become her equal.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 15:29   Link #2625
bob's your uncle
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: out for the day with outer moka
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Well, I've said this a lot already, but Tsukune is slowly learning to control the vampire blood. Its only a matter of time before he fully controls it, thus not having to worry about degenerating into a ghoul.
(i know this is a little late but forgive me i just got up)

did everybody forget what moka said: "Do you under stand tsukune? you have been infused with my blood once again.", "You are able to be a vampire... Until that blood's supernatural power is consumed."- chapter 11 page 39.
"After it fades you will return to being a common human when the battle has ended", "Did you really think you could obtain the powers of a super vampire so easily? You foolish boy!", "Don't think too highly of yourself. Your really just a trivial human.", "Know your place tsukune."- chapter 11 page 41- Akashiya Moka

all he's doing is borrowing the power, and even after that when a ghoul the only thing keeping him alive from the destructive power of the vamp blood is a holy lock given to him by the one and only Board Chairman: BECAUSE tsukune is a week and lowly human and needs the help of one as powerful as the Board Chairman to even save him, thats how weak he is!

Last edited by bob's your uncle; 2008-08-18 at 15:42.
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 15:49   Link #2626
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Mizore took my thermometer...An indirect kiss lol j/k



Mizore 1st appearance in the anime end or intro version? Forgot sorry...



this is especially for Kyero Fox since he's a bad ass at drawing.

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 15:54   Link #2627
bob's your uncle
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: out for the day with outer moka
Age: 23
holy crap the mizore-*( hock's a loogie)*-fan club has reared it's ugly head!











btw the *hock a luge thing is cause whenever i utter her name .....................well, i have to hock a loogie in her commemoration

Last edited by bob's your uncle; 2008-08-18 at 17:06.
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 16:25   Link #2628
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
R+V without Moka

Spoiler:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 16:33   Link #2629
bob's your uncle
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: out for the day with outer moka
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
R+V without Moka

Spoiler:
and ya see. look no fun.
R+V is nothing without moka!!!
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 18:28   Link #2630
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
R+V without Moka

Spoiler:
lol are there any pics of RV- moka, kurumu and yukari?
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 18:49   Link #2631
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: texas
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
R+V without Moka

Spoiler:
wow, this pic is awsome, thumbs up dude....
__________________

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 19:47   Link #2632
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
(i know this is a little late but forgive me i just got up)

did everybody forget what moka said: "Do you under stand tsukune? you have been infused with my blood once again.", "You are able to be a vampire... Until that blood's supernatural power is consumed."- chapter 11 page 39.
"After it fades you will return to being a common human when the battle has ended", "Did you really think you could obtain the powers of a super vampire so easily? You foolish boy!", "Don't think too highly of yourself. Your really just a trivial human.", "Know your place tsukune."- chapter 11 page 41- Akashiya Moka

all he's doing is borrowing the power, and even after that when a ghoul the only thing keeping him alive from the destructive power of the vamp blood is a holy lock given to him by the one and only Board Chairman: BECAUSE tsukune is a week and lowly human and needs the help of one as powerful as the Board Chairman to even save him, thats how weak he is!
Apparently you're not very good at reading.

Theres been several times where Tsukune has controlled his powers, with the Director saying "The power is progressing quite nicely"

Lock is working as an assistant to help Tsukune slowly gain control over his powers. Its not "borrowed" when its permanent. Tsukune forever has vampiric blood in him. Its a matter of his body growing accustomed to it and learning to control it.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 20:00   Link #2633
bob's your uncle
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: out for the day with outer moka
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Apparently you're not very good at reading.

Theres been several times where Tsukune has controlled his powers, with the Director saying "The power is progressing quite nicely"

Lock is working as an assistant to help Tsukune slowly gain control over his powers. Its not "borrowed" when its permanent. Tsukune forever has vampiric blood in him. Its a matter of his body growing accustomed to it and learning to control it.
then why does tsukune thirst for mokas blood? and the Board Chairman told tsukune that his lock was breaking and still is whenever he taps into the ghoul power and that it'll eventually destroy him.
there's no chance he can control it, if his lock breaks he's screwed end of story.
the Board Chairman even warned him: "Once that thing is unlocked, you'll lose your life."- chaptrer 28 page 18


ya gotta give the writers kudos on this one, nice complication
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 20:06   Link #2634
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
then why does tsukune thirst for mokas blood? and the Board Chairman told tsukune that his lock was breaking and still is whenever he taps into the ghoul power and that it'll eventually destroy him.
Its vampire power. The term ghoul is not being used properly. Its "Ghoul-like", also recall back to when Moka was explaining that the original vampires are like Tsukune where they do nothing but crave blood and carnage.

The "warning" IMO, was to keep Tsukune from abusing the power too much, too fast. To do it little by little. re-read the chapters again, you'll notice that Tsukune even in his "locked" form have abnormal strength. Its the same as Moka. The directors comment on Tsukune progressing nicely, was that its going according to plan. Just by the way the Director and Bus Driver behave, they are engineering Tsukune to become something "new", a vampire without weaknesses you could say.

Tsukune needs to keep himself in line and use his powers correctly so that he won't overflow, and become a mindless killing machine. Its about growth.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 20:16   Link #2635
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Inner Moka is tsundere. No more discussion about that- if you don't know what tsundere is, go find your nearest anime dictionary and look it up.

but to get off that topic- probably the best thing about this manga is the fact that it's a 'dark' harem... and the male lead actually kicks ass. Most other harem series we'd be completely debating over who the guy's going to end up (note- I said completely, as we still debate here, but it changes too), but we also get to debate on just how powerful Tsukune is. Which should make this a win in anyone's book

shame we have yet to get a true indication of Tsukune's strength... we need another boss-level monster for Tsukune to fight (after said boss manages to beat Moka and thus Tsukune can prove himself).
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 20:20   Link #2636
bob's your uncle
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: out for the day with outer moka
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Its vampire power. The term ghoul is not being used properly. Its "Ghoul-like", also recall back to when Moka was explaining that the original vampires are like Tsukune where they do nothing but crave blood and carnage.

The "warning" IMO, was to keep Tsukune from abusing the power too much, too fast. To do it little by little. re-read the chapters again, you'll notice that Tsukune even in his "locked" form have abnormal strength. Its the same as Moka. The directors comment on Tsukune progressing nicely, was that its going according to plan. Just by the way the Director and Bus Driver behave, they are engineering Tsukune to become something "new", a vampire without weaknesses you could say.

Tsukune needs to keep himself in line and use his powers correctly so that he won't overflow, and become a mindless killing machine. Its about growth.
actually ghoul is perfect here since all tsukune is doing is borrowing the power which led to the ghoul transfermation(also look it up by definition tsukune is a ghoul!(with the lock off)), it's important to remember the differance between vamp and ghoul the vamps basic nature is most evedent in ghouls but that's what seperates them one can control it the other cannot tsukune has no hope of being a vampire he's just a ghoul but like moka he has something to dissrupt it, thats the one similarity betwwen moka's and tsukune situation but thats it, the two creatures they turn into have a pivotal difference!

there is no growth once u go ghoul as they say theres only one option death, but luckily the brilliant writers back in japan have saved their main character but just barely I mean moka was all for killing tsukune because she understood the situation it literaly took a miracle to even bring tsukune back to normal, u guys need to remember the rules of a ghoul! because when that lock comes off tsukune will revert back to his 100% ghoul(cause thats what he is) form.

Last edited by bob's your uncle; 2008-08-18 at 20:40.
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 20:51   Link #2637
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
actually ghoul is perfect here since all tsukune is doing is borrowing the power which led to the ghoul transfermation(also look it up by definition tsukune is a ghoul!(with the lock off)), it's important to remember the differance between vamp and ghoul the vamps basic nature is most evedent in ghouls but that's what seperates them one can control it the other cannot tsukune has no hope of being a vampire he's just a ghoul but like moka he has something to dissrupt it, thats the one similarity betwwen moka's and tsukune situation but thats it, the two creatures they turn into have a pivotal difference!

there is no growth once u go ghoul as they say theres only one option death, but luckily the brilliant writers back in japan have saved their main character but just barely I mean moka was all for killing tsukune because she understood the situation it literaly took a miracle to even bring tsukune back to normal, u guys need to remember the rules of a ghoul! because when that lock comes off tsukune will revert back to his 100% ghoul(cause thats what he is) form.
I'm not going to debate this with you anymore, you're not listening and being too hard headed. Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying? How far have you read in the manga?

Go back and read chapter 23, page 108. Then read everything and pay close, very close attention to whats being said and whats going on.

I'll give you some quick references;

Chapter 27, page 138

Chapter 28, page 179

These two examples are enough alone to back up what I'm saying. If you don't have access. I'll post some images.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 21:00   Link #2638
bob's your uncle
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: out for the day with outer moka
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'm not going to debate this with you anymore, you're not listening and being too hard headed. Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying? How far have you read in the manga?

Go back and read chapter 23, page 108. Then read everything and pay close, very close attention to whats being said and whats going on.

I'll give you some quick references;

Chapter 27, page 138

Chapter 28, page 179

These two examples are enough alone to back up what I'm saying. If you don't have access. I'll post some images.
it'd be nice seeing as how i'm reading online and my chapters don't go that far (page wise)
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 21:07   Link #2639
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Ok, I'll post the images then.

Spoiler for Space and Images:
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 21:10   Link #2640
bob's your uncle
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: out for the day with outer moka
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Inner Moka is tsundere. No more discussion about that- if you don't know what tsundere is, go find your nearest anime dictionary and look it up.

but to get off that topic- probably the best thing about this manga is the fact that it's a 'dark' harem... and the male lead actually kicks ass. Most other harem series we'd be completely debating over who the guy's going to end up (note- I said completely, as we still debate here, but it changes too), but we also get to debate on just how powerful Tsukune is. Which should make this a win in anyone's book

shame we have yet to get a true indication of Tsukune's strength... we need another boss-level monster for Tsukune to fight (after said boss manages to beat Moka and thus Tsukune can prove himself).
umm we went over the tsundere thing more than once infact I think we went over going over the tsundere

and also umm wasnt the public safety commission thing were he beat the spirit fox enogh or the hokuto thing, there's two bosses for ya welll the spirit fox doesn't really count cause moka was weakend but the hokuto thing was good right?
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.