AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-31, 20:11   Link #2921
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
I don't know....I mean, even OUTER Moka broke through one of Kurumu's spell illusions and dropped a TREE on her to keep Tsukune from being taken (S2 - Chap. 1)

And Inner Moka has defeated all of them sans Ruby at once before, and Ruby wasn't all that much manga-wise. However, anime-wise, she's a freaking tank.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 20:21   Link #2922
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: texas
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
and thats not noting the fact that tsukune may go vamp to defend inner moka from being overwhelmed by 3 opponents.
yeah but that still questions whether, Tsukune would actually would be willing to attack the girls, and who's to say, in that form that he may not lose site of himself, turn into a blood thirsty monster, and devour Moka in the process...

Quote:
I don't know....I mean, even OUTER Moka broke through one of Kurumu's spell illusions and dropped a TREE on her to keep Tsukune from being taken (S2 - Chap. 1)

And Inner Moka has defeated all of them sans Ruby at once before, and Ruby wasn't all that much manga-wise. However, anime-wise, she's a freaking tank.
but didnt that afrodisiac make Moka a little stronger or someting.....idk....and i didnt actually read the part were they fight Mizore in the manga, but in the anime Moka never actually fought with Mizore, she only kicked her once, but is it the same in the manga or...
__________________

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 20:35   Link #2923
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
If I remember this correctly... they had a confrontation with Mizore, and I forget what exactly happened there (too lazy to look it up)... but otherwise, in the manga, Tsukune went Vamp against the teacher that was taking advantage of Mizore, and defeated said teacher ( as well as rescuing Mizore)
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 20:41   Link #2924
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: texas
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
If I remember this correctly... they had a confrontation with Mizore, and I forget what exactly happened there (too lazy to look it up)... but otherwise, in the manga, Tsukune went Vamp against the teacher that was taking advantage of Mizore, and defeated said teacher ( as well as rescuing Mizore)
so then, Mizore and Moka never had an actual confrontation, meaning Mizore could be really strong, like have some hidden powers that we dont know about...
__________________

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 20:48   Link #2925
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
That is possible, but highly unlikely... after all, don't you think that in finding out that the teacher used her, she may have wanted payback, and yet had to be rescued by Tsukune?
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 20:54   Link #2926
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
yeah but that still questions whether, Tsukune would actually would be willing to attack the girls, and who's to say, in that form that he may not lose site of himself, turn into a blood thirsty monster, and devour Moka in the process...
Tsukune wouldn't even hit Moka while he was in Ghoul form, didn't even attack her once. Not that she gave him much chance to do so in the first place....

Quote:
but didnt that afrodisiac make Moka a little stronger or someting.....idk....and i didnt actually read the part were they fight Mizore in the manga, but in the anime Moka never actually fought with Mizore, she only kicked her once, but is it the same in the manga or...
and the afrodisiac didn't do anything like boosting her strength - her strength was already like that, she just doesn't use it. And no, Inner hasn't had a proper battle against Mizore either. Moka was more concerned with Tsukune's perception on his actual 'usefulness'. Mizore actually tried to kill her - it was much more serious than Kurumu's attempt IMO.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 21:07   Link #2927
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: texas
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Tsukune wouldn't even hit Moka while he was in Ghoul form, didn't even attack her once. Not that she gave him much chance to do so in the first place....
But, in the future he probaly wont be able to decipher friend from foe at all in that form, and it mentioned something like he wanted Moka blood, so he may go for her
more than the rest of the girls...

Quote:
and the afrodisiac didn't do anything like boosting her strength - her strength was already like that, she just doesn't use it. And no, Inner hasn't had a proper battle against Mizore either. Moka was more concerned with Tsukune's perception on his actual 'usefulness'. Mizore actually tried to kill her - it was much more serious than Kurumu's attempt IMO.
well then inner and outer Moka, have the same strenght, inner Moka, justs chooses to use it more, i guess...
__________________

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 21:12   Link #2928
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Actually, Inner technically has more strength, due to the rosary sealing away Moka's power... i would assume physical strength is included
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 21:38   Link #2929
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: texas
Age: 22
ya but didnt, the afrodisiac bring out her true power...
__________________

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 21:56   Link #2930
usspaul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: hell
because the afrodisiac blocks off the hearts reasoning , which enables outer moka to go all out with her limited power . We never know how much power outer moka really has due to her timid personality . The only time we actually see her do anything is to blindly push or shove people out of the way ,and even then we are shown her shoving can be very powerful.
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 22:17   Link #2931
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
....I don't like this....the ones that are usually making noise are gone....*stares*....this feels like the ocean withdrawing from a harbor just before a tsunami comes in....

YOU GUYS ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, AREN'T YOU!?
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 22:24   Link #2932
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... do I really need to give the answer of "Well duh!"?

... I just did, didn't I? Well, either way, we should see the chapter within the next five days and then... *looks around for the rabid fans*... find out if Tsukune ends up getting Mizore pregnant

*ducks for cover as the fans come rushing to start this debate again*
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 22:25   Link #2933
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: texas
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
....I don't like this....the ones that are usually making noise are gone....*stares*....this feels like the ocean withdrawing from a harbor just before a tsunami comes in....

YOU GUYS ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, AREN'T YOU!?
yep i cant wait, and its coming out this month too......
__________________

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 00:16   Link #2934
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Mizore + Tsukune's Semen = Win!!! XD
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 00:16   Link #2935
gabbytay
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
yep i cant wait, and its coming out this month too......
Will it be epic or another cliffhanger
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 00:25   Link #2936
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: texas
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Mizore + Tsukune's Semen = Win!!! XD
no Tsukune + Mizore + Kurumu + Inner Moka + Ruby + Kokoa + Grown Up Yukari + lots of Semen = WIN!!!
__________________

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 00:47   Link #2937
gabbytay
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
no Tsukune + Mizore + Kurumu + Inner Moka + Ruby + Kokoa + Grown Up Yukari + lots of Semen = WIN!!!
I hope i can read through semen
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 00:59   Link #2938
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: texas
Age: 22
lol, if were to happen i wouldn't even care about the reading...
__________________

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 04:19   Link #2939
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Will it be epic or another cliffhanger
Well i expect this 'arc' to end in the upcoming chapter resulting in a reset of course. It's just Mizore after all, she's a freaking side character!

sry for the flamebait
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 05:58   Link #2940
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Well i expect this 'arc' to end in the upcoming chapter resulting in a reset of course. It's just Mizore after all, she's a freaking side character!

sry for the flamebait
*gasp* *cuts the brakes to Wavens car*
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.