AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-10-12, 17:18   Link #3921
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coba View Post
That's why I won't be surprised if the author decides to use one of the Moka's sisters to be a comedic character. After all, when Mizore is first introduced, she looks like a serious character. However, she turn out to be a cool stalker
That pretty much goes along with what i think (and mentioned earlier) if there's really an introduction of another sister. I mean how can a character in this series that's been introduced this scary and overwhelming on a cliffhanger not turn out to be the opposite of what most readers would expect? Besides that making her come into play just to pose as another threat even though being attached to the female leads background (in a, mind you, Mizore focused arc ) seems kinda lame to me.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 17:21   Link #3922
Vikitehwaffu

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The Hulk is stupid, super strength and speed + intelligence > uber strength.

Spider Man, who is considerably weaker was able to take out the hulk through outsmarting him.
Early Spider-man took out early Hulk. There are too many differences now.

Now a days you get stuff like WWH. Even before that he was leaping almost into space and destroying asteroids with a punch, and can dish out blow for blow with Thor who could lift millions of tons.

I doubt Moka is even coming close to class 100 strength(lifting 100 tons at least)
I doubt that either Moka or Tsukune could even take out the Hulk with the entire school helping them.
Vikitehwaffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 18:14   Link #3923
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Reminds me of the 2009 Movie Hulk Vs Thor all of Asgard is overwhelmed by just his brute power. Also even if Kurumu could cut the Hulk he's gonna heal back in no time at all and that will make him angrier and stronger.

So far in the manga and anime Inner Moka is the only one capable of incredible feats of strength, Iam really interested on the powers of the other 2 elder sisters which is hyped to be stronger than Moka herself. R+V is the perfect thread this coming Halloween!
Old 2008-10-12, 18:37   Link #3924
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
As of chapter 12 I'm itching to see Moka's older sisters in action. Inner Moka is pretty dang scary and Kokoa is strong when she puts her mind to it, she's still just young. So in light of that, I'm curious as to how the two oldest measure up.

The idea of meeting creatures stronger than even Inner Moka is a scary prospect, and as of chapter 12 (following Onemanga) we're set to meet one of them come November.

That and I'm seriously starting to pick up Kurumu/Mizore vibes. But it could just be me.
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 18:37   Link #3925
Sinkitsune
Banned

"HULK SMASH FLYING SEXY BITCH!" *jumps up after Kurumu and snatches her and rips off her wings*
Sinkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 18:44   Link #3926
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkitsune View Post
"HULK SMASH FLYING SEXY BITCH!" *jumps up after Kurumu and snatches her and rips off her wings*
I'm actually quite fond of Kurumu now. I didn't like her so much at the beginning, but she's grown on me.
Old 2008-10-12, 20:27   Link #3927
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

All the girls will grow on you. Heck even Gin grew on me, due to his perverted nature.

And yes Hulk will smash all if given the chance.
Old 2008-10-12, 20:39   Link #3928
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
As of chapter 12 I'm itching to see Moka's older sisters in action. Inner Moka is pretty dang scary and Kokoa is strong when she puts her mind to it, she's still just young. So in light of that, I'm curious as to how the two oldest measure up.

The idea of meeting creatures stronger than even Inner Moka is a scary prospect, and as of chapter 12 (following Onemanga) we're set to meet one of them come November.

That and I'm seriously starting to pick up Kurumu/Mizore vibes. But it could just be me.
Just you and other Yuri fans, Sorry but there was no Yuri in that kiss.
Old 2008-10-12, 20:41   Link #3929
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Just you and other Yuri fans, Sorry but there was no Yuri in that kiss.
Ah, but that's the fun of it, it's all up to interpretation.

I kid, I kid. But meh, I still get vibes, though I know Kurumu was just trying to be a friend and trying to get Mizore to open up her eyes.
Old 2008-10-12, 20:49   Link #3930
Sinkitsune
Banned

Sorry, its just I'm not to fond of Yuri, or its fans. Cuz most of the time they cause stupid crack pairings and sometime start Futa crap...
Old 2008-10-12, 20:51   Link #3931
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Well, I'm a pretty low-key yuri fan (or at least, I like to think I am). So I won't shove anything down your throat if you don't want it.

I'll just keep my crack pairings to myself.

I also happen to like Kurumu/Gin, so yeah.
Old 2008-10-12, 20:57   Link #3932
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Well, I'm a pretty low-key yuri fan (or at least, I like to think I am). So I won't shove anything down your throat if you don't want it.

I'll just keep my crack pairings to myself.

I also happen to like Kurumu/Gin, so yeah.
yea I definaly see gin/Kurumu going down lol.
Old 2008-10-12, 20:59   Link #3933
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh c'mon, she's a succubus for the love of rosaries... While a girl kissing another girl might not be one of the top ten ways of dealing with extreme stress of that nature, Kurumu's a sex demon .....literally....

Okay, two girls kissed...everyone repeat after me, "circle, circle, dot, dot..."
Old 2008-10-12, 21:01   Link #3934
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Oh c'mon, she's a succubus for the love of rosaries... While a girl kissing another girl might not be one of the top ten ways of dealing with extreme stress of that nature, Kurumu's a sex demon .....literally....

Okay, two girls kissed...everyone repeat after me, "circle, circle, dot, dot..."
I only get obset if people make stupid conclusions. Kurumu is a sex demon yes, But Succubus's only go after men, Incubus's go after girls.
Old 2008-10-12, 21:07   Link #3935
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Well, in defense even though a succubus is a demon that specifically targets and seduces men, that doesn't neccesarily mean Kurumu has to fall in love with a man; she can just as easily seduce a man and get herself pregnant and still fall for a girl. You can't really define her character by what kind of demon she is.

Y'know, I'm just saying. >__>
Old 2008-10-12, 21:13   Link #3936
Sinkitsune
Banned

I'll just get it out of my head.

Spoiler:

There done, Please no more Yuri talk unless its Yukari (in this thread)

Now for diffrent talk, I Wonder if there will be a Kurumu Arc like Mizore's and no the Black mail slug thing doesn't count.
Old 2008-10-12, 21:16   Link #3937
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

I still maintain that Yukari is bi.

*shot*

... MOVING ON. XD

I'd like to see a Kurumu arc. Yukari got her arc and Mizore got her arc (and for the life of me I can't remember if Moka has had an "arc" or not...), so it's only fair that Kurumu gets one, too. Personally, I'd like to delve a bit more into her mission; she mentioned early on that her race is dying out.
Old 2008-10-12, 21:20   Link #3938
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
I still maintain that Yukari is bi.

*shot*

... MOVING ON. XD

I'd like to see a Kurumu arc. Yukari got her arc and Mizore got her arc (and for the life of me I can't remember if Moka has had an "arc" or not...), so it's only fair that Kurumu gets one, too. Personally, I'd like to delve a bit more into her mission; she mentioned early on that her race is dying out.
Hmmm, didn't someone else say their race is dieing and wasn't moka's as well? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........... Wow.... I Think I can now see how this Manga's gonna end up
Old 2008-10-12, 21:22   Link #3939
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Hmmm, didn't someone else say their race is dieing and wasn't moka's as well? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........... Wow.... I Think I can now see how this Manga's gonna end up
Mizore said her race is dying out too, but I doubt the claim that the vampires are on the brink of extinction considering that the guy who said it wasn't even a true vampire to begin with. Plus, Inner Moka herself said that vampires are free to love whoever they choose... I don't think they'd do that if the species was in serious trouble.

But seriously, Tsukune... how are you planning to seduce Inner Moka?
Old 2008-10-12, 21:22   Link #3940
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
One of the great things about this series is that the love the three main girls (Moka Kurumu and Mizore) have for Tsukune are genuine. They're not fleeting and frivilous like other harem anime. So please don't disrespect them and the author like that.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire