AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-11-09, 08:09   Link #5161
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
As you guys mentioned, the arc or at least the aftermath and the impact on following arcs are far from over, now we even have a new 'evil organisation' at hand.
Man it's been some time since i last enjoyed r+v for anything besides the girls and the comedy.
Really? I've been enjoying the plot ever since the slasher arc, and when the snow village arc happened, woo I've been engrossed.

Anyway, I don't see Tsukune fighting Moka's sister, I just can't picture him hitting a girl. So I still have my hopes up for Moka vs Karua and Tsukune vs Mr.Bastard.
Old 2008-11-09, 08:21   Link #5162
Dark Mage

But Karua looks hot as well except for her clumsy moment and she took out the whole group within seconds, but howcome Karua and Kokoa doesnt have the vampire eyes that Inner Moka and Vamp Tsukune has. SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 08:41   Link #5163
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Kokoa does when she fights.

I'm sure you'll get to see Karua. Anyway, Karua is hot... mmm... tan skinned hotty vamp...

Anyone else noticed that Tsukune is starting to develop the ability to sense things? Almost like his vampire blood is telling him something isn't right?
Old 2008-11-09, 09:11   Link #5164
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'm sure you'll get to see Karua. Anyway, Karua is hot... mmm... tan skinned hotty vamp...

Anyone else noticed that Tsukune is starting to develop the ability to sense things? Almost like his vampire blood is telling him something isn't right?
So it seems... Maybe itīs the same thing like Apolloīs armlace in "Apollo Justice".

And because of Karuaīs tan... R+V-Vampires arenīt affected by sun light, how we saw at the start by this act. They just seem to be humans with demonic power, which lies in their blood...
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 09:51   Link #5165
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Is chap.13's translation out?

Tanned skins doesn't cut it it needs to be explained. Also we have yet to see Kokoa be drenched in water in the manga. Since in the anime Kokoa doesn't get the SHOCK when she's wet as seen in the Curry episode.
Old 2008-11-09, 09:59   Link #5166
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Is chap.13's translation out?

Tanned skins doesn't cut it it needs to be explained. Also we have yet to see Kokoa be drenched in water in the manga. Since in the anime Kokoa doesn't get the SHOCK when she's wet as seen in the Curry episode.
yeah its out, stop dilly dallying and get to it.

And don't talk about the anime, you know its all fake >:|
Old 2008-11-09, 10:09   Link #5167
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
yeah its out, stop dilly dallying and get to it.

And don't talk about the anime, you know its all fake >:|
Well been out last saturday so I didn't get the chance to surf.

The anime is fake? I thought it was all in Tsukune's perverted dream? What if it is like that since he was dreaming from the start anyway? That can RE-Boot the story back to the origins of the manga.
Old 2008-11-09, 10:20   Link #5168
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Well been out last saturday so I didn't get the chance to surf.

The anime is fake? I thought it was all in Tsukune's perverted dream? What if it is like that since he was dreaming from the start anyway? That can RE-Boot the story back to the origins of the manga.
One can only dream eh?
Old 2008-11-09, 10:38   Link #5169
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
One can only dream eh?
Yeah Only one...Tsukune since he's the main character.

Either way Karua onee-chan seems to be the puncher in the family, while Kokoa is the hardcore one and Moka is the one one with the most kicks. just a quick observation.
Old 2008-11-09, 10:43   Link #5170
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam

I feel like such a sap, after reading this, because I actually feel a little sorry for Karua. From what the chapter revealed, it seems like she never really had a choice about becoming an assassin because it was expected of her. And being such a kind person to boot, it's got to be hard on her. No wonder she loses awareness of herself every time she kills; she probably wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she didn't.

And so we reach the inevitable end of Moka releasing her seal, but I can't help but wonder how Inner would stand up to the likes of Karua. The only time Inner Moka has ever gone in for the kill is when Tsukune first became a ghoul, whereas Karua kills on a regular basis, like it or not. Even Tsukune unleashed wouldn't help much in this situation, when you think about it; Tsukune's still just brute force right now, and Karua's been trained in taking people down from behind. Not a good combination.

Personally, I think Inner Moka's going to get her butt handed back to her on a silver platter. And hey, it wouldn't hurt to see her lose for once, especially against her older sister. It's almost expected.

Though this makes me wonder what the oldest sister is like...
Old 2008-11-09, 10:52   Link #5171
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I bet the eldest sister is the hottest among them!

It would be a great development for Inner Moka to finally lose to someone, the problem is that she might give a little chitchat talk about certain things she could have avoided then gets physced out and could loose to Inner. Or Moka can Tsukune do a double team on her and maybe the other girls getting up might take out the REAL problem the evil spirit that was possessing the ice priestess.
Old 2008-11-09, 11:00   Link #5172
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

I feel like such a sap, after reading this, because I actually feel a little sorry for Karua. From what the chapter revealed, it seems like she never really had a choice about becoming an assassin because it was expected of her. And being such a kind person to boot, it's got to be hard on her. No wonder she loses awareness of herself every time she kills; she probably wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she didn't.
It really looks like she is totally mind-controlled by the boss of Fairy Tale.
(I refuse to believe that they are called Fairy Tail! )
But on the other hand she hasnīt show any qualms about going BDMS on the snow priesteress. (What the hell am I talking?)

Quote:
Y
Either way Karua onee-chan seems to be the puncher in the family, while Kokoa is the hardcore one and Moka is the one one with the most kicks. just a quick observation.
Quote:

Personally, I think Inner Moka's going to get her butt handed back to her on a silver platter. And hey, it wouldn't hurt to see her lose for once, especially against her older sister. It's almost expected.

Though this makes me wonder what the oldest sister is like...
I think the oldest sister is pretty much an Itachi or Byakuya as female...
Aloof, cool and brutal on the most effective way!

Lol, but I can be completly wrong and she is just like Haruki-nee-sama (Minami-ke)...
Oh wait, this is already Mokaīs stereotype!

Well, then she is maybe like Haruhi... A Genki girl with too much power for her own good...
(I think, we donīt have this stereotype already)
Old 2008-11-09, 11:05   Link #5173
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... here's something I thought up about what the eldest sister might be like, and perhaps a way to make her scary as eff...

So, we have the following:
Kokoa-hardcore
Moka- Kicker
Karua- puncher

but what if the fourth sister, though she does has the vampiric strength, isn't a fighter, but intead the most intelligent of all the sisters? Able to think of schemes and tactical plans in seconds, and ways to take out even those who are better fighters than her in seconds? That would personally not only mwork, but it would scare the crap out of me even more so than any of the other sisters

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 11:21   Link #5174
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Probably, but seeing the 3 sisters are fighters in their own right I think probably the last one might use submission moves or finally the one that has a projectile.
Old 2008-11-09, 11:26   Link #5175
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
but what if the fourth sister, though she does has the vampiric strength, isn't a fighter, but intead the most intelligent of all the sisters? Able to think of schemes and tactical plans in seconds, and ways to take out even those who are better fighters than her in seconds? That would personally not only mwork, but it would scare the crap out of me even more so than any of the other sisters
Interesting, but we had already The Goddamn Kaneshiro Hokuto, who beat the principal of the Youkai Highschool in his own game and would have won actually, if Tsukune and Moka hadnīt "befriended" him!

EDIT:

Quote:
I think probably the last one might use submission moves or finally the one that has a projectile.
So Wrestling (Eroness-Fanservice) or Gunkata (Coolness-Fanservice)?
I am okay with both!

But I have a question: Have the four vampire sisters different fathers or different mothers?
Old 2008-11-09, 11:26   Link #5176
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Projectiles? What if she's also well-endowed?

oh gods... they DON'T need to mix any of the anime crap into this (no matter how funny that was)

All had same father, but I believe there were four different mothers

Old 2008-11-09, 11:54   Link #5177
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

yeah 4 different moms. No wonder papa is hiding

But I guess we won't know until we see all the moms and the BIG DADDY to determine their where they got their abilities like Tsurara and Ageha to Mizore and Kurumu.
Old 2008-11-09, 11:54   Link #5178
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post

Actually, that would be very good. And that would definitely make her the most dangerous; it's always the quiet ones, after all...

And yes, if I remember correctly, the four vampire sisters have the same father but different mothers. Which explains why Karua looks so different physically from Kokoa and Moka; she probably inherited her looks from her mother.

Though I wonder, what happened to their mothers? Kokoa mentions that she remembers being in the mansion with Karua, but it's also said that Karua is the most powerful assassin in her family, which seems to imply that she was mainly raised and trained by her mother's family.
Old 2008-11-09, 12:08   Link #5179
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
yeah 4 different moms. No wonder papa is hiding

But I guess we won't know until we see all the moms and the BIG DADDY to determine their where they got their abilities like Tsurara and Ageha to Mizore and Kurumu.
I will laugh like crazy, if Big Daddy looks like an adult Tsukune...
Old 2008-11-09, 12:13   Link #5180
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

First laugh, then find out he takes the badassness that is Vamp tsukune to a completely different level

... then we'd be shitting ourselves, out of both fear and excitement

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire