AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-22, 11:58   Link #5721
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: texas
Age: 22
yeah its actually a proven fact that 60% of the people who watch anime are actually females...

@Used Can, i agree with you there, its a tough decision, thats why i got mizore sig, and kurumuXtsukune avtar...
__________________

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 12:59   Link #5722
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: An Imperial Guard Fortress
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
yeah its actually a proven fact that 60% of the people who watch anime are actually females...

@Used Can, i agree with you there, its a tough decision, thats why i got mizore sig, and kurumuXtsukune avtar...
The funny thing is that of all the people who I ask who like Elfen Lied, most of them were women. And most of the men think its just perverted porn Strange world we live in.
ACSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 13:41   Link #5723
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Elfen Lied- love story from hell (and I like the anime more then the manga, for once)

and really, there's no problem with more girls like anime/manga than guys- means we guys have a bigger chance at getting em (I think). It's only when the yaoi fangirls appear that I get scared... though I think we have more yuri fanboys around here (minus Kyero, of course...no, I can't resist trying to piss him off)
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 14:24   Link #5724
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Anyone read the Omakes for volume 1 of season 2 yet? they are funny.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 15:02   Link #5725
Spags
Computer Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Jersey
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSephiroth View Post
The funny thing is that of all the people who I ask who like Elfen Lied, most of them were women. And most of the men think its just perverted porn Strange world we live in.
I think that's because the girls have more mentality to look at it for its story, rather than guys who usually think first with their lower extremities =P. I'm sure most guys would see the first episode and be like huh, the girls naked oh man I didn't want to watch a henti. Were as the girl would probably look past it and try to find the connection between it.
__________________

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 15:43   Link #5726
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... or try watching the episode and seeing naked girl + lots and lots of blood... it's the latter which got a bunch of my friends into it (that, and they cracked up after seeing the censored version of it... which was far worse than any bats covering panties)
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 16:11   Link #5727
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: An Imperial Guard Fortress
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... or try watching the episode and seeing naked girl + lots and lots of blood... it's the latter which got a bunch of my friends into it (that, and they cracked up after seeing the censored version of it... which was far worse than any bats covering panties)
Censored Version? Explain... Now!
ACSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 16:27   Link #5728
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... basically, this black screen with the words "Edited for Content" would pop up during any of the nudity or gory parts... so imagined how often that screen came up... for some reason, it's actually hysterical, and you still hear the noise of the actual episode otherwise
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 16:39   Link #5729
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Anyone read the Omakes for volume 1 of season 2 yet? they are funny.
Haven't. Are they out yet? PM links please.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 17:13   Link #5730
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: An Imperial Guard Fortress
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... basically, this black screen with the words "Edited for Content" would pop up during any of the nudity or gory parts... so imagined how often that screen came up... for some reason, it's actually hysterical, and you still hear the noise of the actual episode otherwise
Heh, that sounds interesting. I wonder how Elfen Lied the musical would work out

I know this sort of sounds stupid, but I wonder what would happen if Gonzo did an episode like in that one South Park part where they were all getting fat and lazy while playing World of Warcraft. The girls better play Hoard if they do this
ACSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 19:50   Link #5731
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Elfen Lied- love story from hell (and I like the anime more then the manga, for once)

and really, there's no problem with more girls like anime/manga than guys- means we guys have a bigger chance at getting em (I think). It's only when the yaoi fangirls appear that I get scared... though I think we have more yuri fanboys around here (minus Kyero, of course...no, I can't resist trying to piss him off)
Just you mentioning me means you did it on purpos, Dude seriously I don't care and you can't piss me off, the only way you can piss me off is shoving Yuri content down my throat thats not Official. Stuff like in My hime w,e is Official and Ikkapoopshit or w.e is official.

and everyone, Meet THe Organizations Leader




Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSephiroth View Post
Heh, that sounds interesting. I wonder how Elfen Lied the musical would work out

I know this sort of sounds stupid, but I wonder what would happen if Gonzo did an episode like in that one South Park part where they were all getting fat and lazy while playing World of Warcraft. The girls better play Hoard if they do this
Are you on CRACK!? why the fuck would they do taht to the girls!? Maybe Tsukune but FUCK NO not the girls.. crazy ass AC
__________________
Kyero Fox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 19:57   Link #5732
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Wow Magin, I'd thought you knew... There are a lot of Girl Anime watchers. More than guys
*raises hand*

Guilty.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 19:59   Link #5733
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Haven't. Are they out yet? PM links please.
yeah the omakes are basicaly "What I did on my summer vacation" type things, but the dialogs between Kurumu and Mizore were funny.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 04:29   Link #5734
Doc Astaroth
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
and everyone, Meet THe Organizations Leader


ROFL! Who make this!
It looks awesome! XD
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 06:33   Link #5735
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
yeah the omakes are basicaly "What I did on my summer vacation" type things, but the dialogs between Kurumu and Mizore were funny.
Thanks for the info!

Mizore and Kurumu are the top girls of R+V in manga and anime now I think. They need an official artwork both of them together, with another nose bleeding Tsukune on the background.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 14:14   Link #5736
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
yummmm

Spoiler for NWS:


Kurumu is so tempting but my heart is for Mizore...
__________________
Kyero Fox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 14:37   Link #5737
Spags
Computer Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Jersey
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Kurumu is so tempting but my heart is for Mizore...
Take both then
__________________

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 14:53   Link #5738
Doc Astaroth
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
yummmm

Spoiler for NWS:


Kurumu is so tempting but my heart is for Mizore...

Great... I have now some veeery weird ideas, what she could use her tail for....

Goddamn Kurumu, her sexy body, her crazy ideas and her kind heart! XD
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 15:07   Link #5739
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
Take both then
lol you 2 timing *beeep*. you take kurumu, i'll get Mizore .
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 15:14   Link #5740
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
lol you 2 timing *beeep*. you take kurumu, i'll get Mizore .
Sorry, Mizore's already taken... *runs away*
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.