AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-06, 08:10   Link #601
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Well, Mizore's personality follows the original Yuki-onna story pretty well, if there's one. Instead of a vengeful spirit, Mizore takes on the "stalker" aspect.

Last edited by yezhanquan; 2008-05-06 at 08:25.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-06, 08:52   Link #602
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
She's not a vengeful Yuki-onna in the manga and anime. She was at first, then after Tsukune and Moka rescued her she changed her ways for the better...I think....One reason she became a stalker. Yet she knows when and where to pull back and not have the usual Kurumu and Moka breast fights. LOL

She gives a good balance to the girls in the manga and in the anime which imho, with out her R+V won't be as interesting since it's always about vampires, succubus and witches when it comes to the supernatural stuff. Rarely a character like her comes along the manga and anime.

Fixing a few pics will post later.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-06, 13:40   Link #603
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
@x207

I unblurred it for you. Its a noticeable difference, but I can make it "brighter/crisper' if you want, but it seemed a little odd to me, so I diffused it alittle but, anyway, here ya go:

Spoiler for size:
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-06, 14:54   Link #604
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Gentlemen far warning very hypnotizing!

Spoiler:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-06, 17:26   Link #605
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
can't... look... away... gotta... snap... out... of... it - alright DON'T do that again ok?
Yeah i know there was a warning but that makes it even harder not to look
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-06, 19:06   Link #606
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
@x207

I unblurred it for you. Its a noticeable difference, but I can make it "brighter/crisper' if you want, but it seemed a little odd to me, so I diffused it alittle but, anyway, here ya go:

Spoiler for size:
ty very much hayashi. much i seem to always get rather blurry screencaps from the vid i hav on the pc. i'll rep you for sure once it allows me to rep you again.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 00:33   Link #607
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Gentlemen far warning very hypnotizing!

Spoiler:
Ok, this just broke my mind. Mizore seems to be wearing a black sports top under her tee shirt so how in the world does getting her shirts wet allow you to see her bra through both shirts?
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 00:42   Link #608
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Ok, this just broke my mind. Mizore seems to be wearing a black sports top under her tee shirt so how in the world does getting her shirts wet allow you to see her bra through both shirts?
Maybe it's not a sports bra and it's just black straps!
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 05:40   Link #609
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Probably her upper dress is connected to the straps and she wears a red bra.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 15:54   Link #610
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Going by a few panels from Vol 10 the straps are not part of the shirt and at least at that time are from a swim suit.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 19:12   Link #611
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
She must wear a red bra and sweating hard since she's an ice-woman, in heated battles like that she might perspire alot.

Also another curious part of her shirt is the belt that goes around her left leg through her skirt which I cannot determine how it is not seen when her panties flash.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 23:37   Link #612
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
ty very much hayashi. much i seem to always get rather blurry screencaps from the vid i hav on the pc. i'll rep you for sure once it allows me to rep you again.
Its NP, anytime. ugh... I had hard drive failure and I finally got my computer running again... gotta reinstall everything >_>.... I'm gonna do it little by little, too much crap to install.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 04:23   Link #613
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
She's not a vengeful Yuki-onna in the manga and anime. She was at first, then after Tsukune and Moka rescued her she changed her ways for the better...I think....One reason she became a stalker. Yet she knows when and where to pull back and not have the usual Kurumu and Moka breast fights. LOL

She gives a good balance to the girls in the manga and in the anime which imho, with out her R+V won't be as interesting since it's always about vampires, succubus and witches when it comes to the supernatural stuff. Rarely a character like her comes along the manga and anime.

Fixing a few pics will post later.
By "original", I meant the original stories about the yuki-onna in traditional Japanese folklore.

Nice pics, btw.

My own-take on Mizore is that her deadpan face is just so rare. Nominal "dead-pan" girls almost always have a softer side (Rukia in Bleach). Not that Mizore doesn't have one, but she doesn't go all sappy, even as she states how she feels, including love matters.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 08:15   Link #614
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
By "original", I meant the original stories about the yuki-onna in traditional Japanese folklore.

Nice pics, btw.

My own-take on Mizore is that her deadpan face is just so rare. Nominal "dead-pan" girls almost always have a softer side (Rukia in Bleach). Not that Mizore doesn't have one, but she doesn't go all sappy, even as she states how she feels, including love matters.
Well as an ice-woman she's always cool headed ever since she said she'll change. And her facial reactions are among all the girls is so MOE.

Spoiler:


This is sooooo cute!

Spoiler for Look at Mizore ^^:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 18:15   Link #615
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
after reading R+V II chp 7 again
Spoiler:
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 18:23   Link #616
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
after reading R+V II chp 7 again
Spoiler:
Nice find, didn't notice it on the first read. Anything happening to Gin-Senpai in the last chapters of season one? Or did he just graduated since he was a third-year and got a memorial for being a former member?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 19:25   Link #617
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Maybe it has a connection with the anime...

Spoiler:


Also...WTF?!!

Spoiler for No Rosario:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 19:32   Link #618
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Maybe it has a connection with the anime...

Spoiler:


Most likely something else as the student police was most likely disbanded after the incident with the new newspaper club.

Also...WTF?!!

Spoiler for No Rosario:
everyone was asking that on the animeboard
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 22:20   Link #619
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
everyone was asking that on the animeboard
tsk tsk...Gonzo...

Oh well hope that error will be fixed in the DVD versions...

Spoiler for Gin-senpai:


Where's my favorite Werewolf?
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 22:30   Link #620
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

Where's my favorite Werewolf?
most likely being chased by angry girls in the next level of education BC they caught him peeping.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.