AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-14, 00:51   Link #6221
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
If this were a case of dissociative identity disorder (aka multiple personality disorder ), wouldn't two separate personalities aware of each other slowly become one person?




The one sure fire way of killing bunnies, regular or plot, is to feed them lots of junk food.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 13:24   Link #6222
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
*laughs* that's actually pretty funny... if it weren't for the fact of plot devices, I can see this scene (keep in mind Outer is currently in control):

Inner: C'mon, we both know we want to seduce him, and he wants us as well
Outer: But... I'm inexperienced...
Inner: Don't you worry, I'm sure that everything will be fine. Besides, I want you to expereince the pleasure along with me. No go to Tsukune's room, and do it.
Outer: *face is beet red, but Inner ends up getting her to go anyways, and I leave the rest to your imagination*

*would be shot, but has bulletproof vest on*

HAHA!

Kurumu has nothing on Inner!
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 15:26   Link #6223
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
*laughs* that's actually pretty funny... if it weren't for the fact of plot devices, I can see this scene (keep in mind Outer is currently in control):

Inner: C'mon, we both know we want to seduce him, and he wants us as well
Outer: But... I'm inexperienced...
Inner: Don't you worry, I'm sure that everything will be fine. Besides, I want you to expereince the pleasure along with me. No go to Tsukune's room, and do it.
Outer: *face is beet red, but Inner ends up getting her to go anyways, and I leave the rest to your imagination*

*would be shot, but has bulletproof vest on*
...

You do know that this leaves a LOT to my imagination, yes?

And my bunnies are extensively trained in all manner of warfare. Delta Force ain't got nuthin on these critters. Ain't that right, Magin? Radiant?

But that's another tale...and for now, this thread will succumb to the craziness that comes with waiting for next month's chapter.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 16:45   Link #6224
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008



I tried to get it to closely resemble Mizore ....
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 20:12   Link #6225
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
^
Nice 3D custom girl. Though it kinda reminds me of a girl in Tohou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
...

Y'know, I'm really starting to hate that little teddy bear that was running rampant in episode 11...

Hey who doesn't lol.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
If Tsukune were to do something with Moka, would it be a threesome?
It already happened in a Hdoujinshi. Moka, Kokoa and Tsukune.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 20:33   Link #6226
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
It already happened in a Hdoujinshi. Moka, Kokoa and Tsukune.


yea but there was a bit somethin nasty in it... if you didn't notice
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 20:35   Link #6227
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... yes, but that was those three. We're talking about Inner, Outer and Tsukune

though you'd have to pull an 11 somehow
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 21:11   Link #6228
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
...

You know, I wonder what Inner Moka would do if humanized Ko-chan actually managed to successfully win Kokoa over and not just hyponotize her.

...

I'd love to see that.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 23:24   Link #6229
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
...

You know, I wonder what Inner Moka would do if humanized Ko-chan actually managed to successfully win Kokoa over and not just hyponotize her.

...

I'd love to see that.
She'd punt him.

~*~
Inner: Hello 'brother dear'

Ko-chan: Moka-sama!?

Inner: *punt*

Ko-chan: Itai~ But...! But I'm your brother now! Why did you kick me!?

Inner: This is how our family says 'hello'. *evil smirk*

Ko-chan:
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 02:20   Link #6230
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008


Moka look a like ....
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 06:37   Link #6231
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
She'd punt him.

~*~
Inner: Hello 'brother dear'

Ko-chan: Moka-sama!?

Inner: *punt*

Ko-chan: Itai~ But...! But I'm your brother now! Why did you kick me!?

Inner: This is how our family says 'hello'. *evil smirk*

Ko-chan:
Ko-chan: Um... how does your family say goodbye?

Inner: *evil smirk gets eviler*

Ko-chan: Eep.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 06:38   Link #6232
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Tsukune needs a grand orgy with all the girls.

Spoiler for 3D Custom Girl Mizore:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 08:06   Link #6233
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Tsukune needs a grand orgy with all the girls.

Spoiler for 3D Custom Girl Mizore:
Skirt, panties and stockings are right, but everything else is wrong >:|
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 08:29   Link #6234
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Skirt, panties and stockings are right, but everything else is wrong >:|
That is the limitations...someone needs to do a MOD for R+V characters. >_>
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 12:22   Link #6235
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Just give up on that program, heres something better.

Spoiler:


yea I win
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 14:20   Link #6236
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Just give up on that program, heres something better.

Spoiler:


yea I win
Guess you win in the design overall. Wait no necklace though.

But as Artificial girl always lacks one thing. The 2D MOE.

Also as a stalker she's not the jealous type...

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 15:05   Link #6237
reaper_unique
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
started reading the manga since this afternoon and I'm now at chapter 14(couldn't hold myself though so I read chapter 34-25 ) and now I'm wondering, the anime is ecchi/harem so is it possible that they are never going to get to the point that Tsukune is going to turn into a ghoul?

I mean, the scenes where he is a ghoul aren't realy happy and "ecchi-ish"
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 15:38   Link #6238
Doc Astaroth
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_unique View Post
I mean, the scenes where he is a ghoul aren't realy happy and "ecchi-ish"
Thatīs right and so I think, the manga is better than the anime!

Lol, exact the same thing like the difference between "Tsukihime"-manga and anime:

"Hero in the anime hasnīt crazy superpowered evil serial killer side.

Hero in the manga has crazy superpowered evil serial killer side."

And people love crazy superpowered evil serial killer side, because it kicks asses!
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 19:38   Link #6239
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_unique View Post
started reading the manga since this afternoon and I'm now at chapter 14(couldn't hold myself though so I read chapter 34-25 ) and now I'm wondering, the anime is ecchi/harem so is it possible that they are never going to get to the point that Tsukune is going to turn into a ghoul?

I mean, the scenes where he is a ghoul aren't realy happy and "ecchi-ish"
yea...thats why several of the manga viewers have a strong discontent for the anime.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 22:20   Link #6240
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Guess you win in the design overall. Wait no necklace though.

But as Artificial girl always lacks one thing. The 2D MOE.

Also as a stalker she's not the jealous type...

...

That....

That is brilliant.

"Carry on, you two. Don't mind me." XDDDD
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.