AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-01-06, 20:37   Link #6681
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Not choosing anyone girl, check=5%
More like he always gets blocked when he attempts to make a move on Mocha.

I think it'd be be fun if he was actually indecisive.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 21:49   Link #6682
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
New chapter is out and Not only is Tsukane a badass in this one but the fact that he can adapt to quickly to situations and be able to control his powers with so little training is amazing.




Oh yeah Me Like Ruby.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 21:58   Link #6683
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
Ruby.... oh wow, Ruby, you're my favorite girl, now.

And man, seeing Tsukune and Inner Moka with the Belmont whip frightens me. What if Dracula got his hands on that thing?!
__________________
Disgaea: Gehenna's Holy Queen
Who needs things like 'sanity' or 'experience' to be a badass frickin' Overlord? Negima/Disgaea

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Sin Ansem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 22:00   Link #6684
Freeter
i see baka people
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: in the club
I wonder if Capcom is going to be pissed since there is a Castlevania reference. Maybe the mangaka will make it up to them by making the next villain a Darkstalkers character

Quote:
Ruby.... oh wow, Ruby, you're my favorite girl, now.
Seconded. Mizore, Kurumu, and Moka are going to have to have a four-way with Tsukune to top her
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=42380&dateline=119337  1797
Now: JoJo, Barakamon, Sabagebu, Tokyo Ghoul, SAO2, Glasslip, Fate
Next: P4 Golden, Yama no Susume s2, Ao Haru Ride


Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 22:35   Link #6685
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
I wonder if Capcom is going to be pissed since there is a Castlevania reference. Maybe the mangaka will make it up to them by making the next villain a Darkstalkers character



Seconded. Mizore, Kurumu, and Moka are going to have to have a four-way with Tsukune to top her
Castlevania is Konami's and Belmont is just a name so they cant really do much about it although the picture is kind of pushing it.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 22:55   Link #6686
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
I feel that out of all the girls, excluding Kokoa, Yukari is the furthest behind in the race for Tsukune.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 22:55   Link #6687
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Capcom is more on the fighting side as seen in the DS game, Konami is great with adventure games. So I'd say the fighting is from Capcom the girls have similarities from DarkStalker characters, Tsukune/Belmont is just a for Konami or the author wanted it to be a reference for Tsukune since Belmonts are the greatest vampire hunters in the game.

Hmm...

Tsukune - Belmont
Moka Inner/Outer - Demitri(though a girl)/Morrigan
Kokoa - Demitri(though a girl)/Morrigan/Lilith - The way Morigan uses her bat familiars are her dress and Lilith a little sister
Mizore - Heisiko similar claw hands
Kurumu - Morrigan a succubus nuff said
Nekonome-Sensei - Cat Woman Felicia <3
Jin-senpai - Galon/Jontalbain werewolf

Sadly there are no witches in DarkStalkers, speaking of stalker...Mizore is one! lol
Yukari and Ruby probably inspired from Witch Hunter Robin and Tohou perhaps?
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:01   Link #6688
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Capcom is more on the fighting side as seen in the DS game, Konami is great with adventure games. So I'd say the fighting is from Capcom the girls have similarities from DarkStalker characters, Tsukune/Belmont is just a for Konami or the author wanted it to be a reference for Tsukune since Belmonts are the greatest vampire hunters in the game.

Hmm...

Tsukune - Belmont
Moka Inner/Outer - Demitri(though a girl)/Morrigan
Kokoa - Demitri(though a girl)/Morrigan/Lilith - The way Morigan uses her bat familiars are her dress and Lilith a little sister
Mizore - Heisiko similar claw hands
Kurumu - Morrigan a succubus nuff said
Nekonome-Sensei - Cat Woman Felicia <3
Jin-senpai - Galon/Jontalbain werewolf

Sadly there are no witches in DarkStalkers, speaking of stalker...Mizore is one! lol
Yukari and Ruby probably inspired from Witch Hunter Robin and Tohou perhaps?
Spoiler for Castlevaina fans:
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:06   Link #6689
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Tsukune you epic bastard!!!!!!!!!!!! This chapter has made him even 10x's greater!
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:07   Link #6690
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune you epic bastard!!!!!!!!!!!! This chapter has made him even 10x's greater!
Add Manga Tsukune, that's the Epic one. The anime Tsukune is a typical harem guy that powers up when the ending is there. meh! >_>

If ever Tsukune is a descendant of a Belmont I guess, he's hunted more than just a vampire. It's a harem of monsters! Girl youkai's to be exact, powerful ones too.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:08   Link #6691
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
To protect his Harem he need power and to not hurt Ruby he had to control his energy, man he is "The Man"
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:10   Link #6692
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
And he needs all the energy when the girls takes their turn on him.

Really Ruby needs to let her hair down, she looks great.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:12   Link #6693
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
To protect his Harem he need power and to not hurt Ruby he had to control his energy, man he is "The Man"
He is a man's man's MAN! zOmG... I've never liked a male protagonist this much before! I'm usually really annoyed with them. But Tsukune, He's extremely deserving of his Harem! Unlike 99.99% of every harem lead there is.

The question is, will Tsukune gain so much control over his Youki that he'll no longer need the lock?
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:15   Link #6694
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
I think the lock might be his limiter not to go berserk. If ever that happens and he's trained all hell will break loose.

Think Daddy vamp can handle a berserk trained Tsukune? Hmm...
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:16   Link #6695
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I think the lock might be his limiter not to go berserk. If ever that happens and he's trained all hell will break loose.

Think Daddy vamp can handle a berserk trained Tsukune? Hmm...
He won't be berserked anymore. The lock just keeps his Youki in checked, because he had no control over it. So it just surges through him wildly. But once he maintains complete control... Imagine the epicness that will follow!
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:19   Link #6696
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
He is a man's man's MAN! zOmG... I've never liked a male protagonist this much before! I'm usually really annoyed with them. But Tsukune, He's extremely deserving of his Harem! Unlike 99.99% of every harem lead there is.

The question is, will Tsukune gain so much control over his Youki that he'll no longer need the lock?
Yeah unlike most protagonist he develops ways to protect the people close to him between him and Negi from "Maho Sensei Negima" they are the penultimate herem leads, except Negi is like what 11 years old?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:21   Link #6697
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Yeah unlike most protagonist he develops ways to protect the people close to him between him and Negi from "Maho Sensei Negima" they are the penultimate herem leads, except Negi is like what 11 years old?
I got bored of Negima... Shouta's never really catch my attention.

But yeah, man... I wish this scene was animated... Making a gif of Tsukune tearing through the monsters with the whip would make an awesome avatar.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:26   Link #6698
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
He won't be berserked anymore. The lock just keeps his Youki in checked, because he had no control over it. So it just surges through him wildly. But once he maintains complete control... Imagine the epicness that will follow!
Dude has better will power then most people I mean come on Hot Vampires, Gorgeus Succubus, an Ice Girl, a Loli Witch, and a grown up Witch who is will to do anything you tell her to do and a Masochist on top of that? Plus he got over his need to drink blood out of sheer will power. I dont know how this guy do it.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:29   Link #6699
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Dude has better will power then most people I mean come on Hot Vampires, Gorgeus Succubus, an Ice Girl, a Loli Witch, and a grown up Witch who is will to do anything you tell her to do and a Masochist on top of that? Plus he got over his need to drink blood out of sheer will power. I dont know how this guy do it.
Haha, indeed. A man of his calibur is to be respected!

Here's some Tsukune epicness from ch.15

Spoiler for images:
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:33   Link #6700
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I got bored of Negima... Shouta's never really catch my attention.

But yeah, man... I wish this scene was animated... Making a gif of Tsukune tearing through the monsters with the whip would make an awesome avatar.
well, I figure that if you put several images together, you can make a .gif of those... after all, animation is just moving images in the end

and keep in mind once more that this is technically shounen- everything is accomplished by pure willpower when it comes to the male lead
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.