AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-01-28, 19:46   Link #7241
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
DANTE? LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuOHW0R7F1M

He's got more silly edited stuff than Tsukune.
...
Curse you.
__________________
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 21:26   Link #7242
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Mizore Solo




No wonder she was at the far left so we can easily take off the other girls by cropping lol. J/K
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 22:17   Link #7243
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
and yea, magin... Dante >>>>> Tsukune >>>>>>>>>>>>Kyero

don't think i've ever forgoten that, I never think my OC's are greater than the real cast, just maybe more bad ass looking :P
Depends on the forms they're in...

and Kyero, to put it bluntly... the biggest thing I have against Kyero: you never use your own character to resolve a canon situation... fanon I have no problem with (outside of one certain thing...). But I swear I've told you this before

though tbh, I did create a character to resolve situations in anime works... but do to what I stated before, tis why I created the Realmcrosser files, which radiant (where the heck is that girl anyways? I think I miss her) knows a bit about [/starting to actually go OT]
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 22:24   Link #7244
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
you mean making my character fit in the main story? I did that before >_ > just didnt mention it to anyone. like the Mizore arc when she jump to suicide <_< But that was just a boredom thing =\


anyways........... FUCKING UPS! Screwed up another freakin Delivory!, THIS TIME THEY SHALL PAY! sense it was the new Volume with Mizore in it ><
__________________

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-01-29 at 00:34.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 07:19   Link #7245
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Mizore will always be in the pages of every chapter of R+V. The more Ikeda tries to hide her the more people wanna see her!

At fakku btw she's winning on the polls there.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 07:32   Link #7246
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Mizore will always be in the pages of every chapter of R+V. The more Ikeda tries to hide her the more people wanna see her!

At fakku btw she's winning on the polls there.
Are you surprised by this? XD

Anyway, Dante fails, any man who intentionally walks around with his body exposed is fail. To be GAR, your body should only be exposed is if it was torn from battle or some raging fan girls ripped your shirt off.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 08:07   Link #7247
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Are you surprised by this? XD

Anyway, Dante fails, any man who intentionally walks around with his body exposed is fail. To be GAR, your body should only be exposed is if it was torn from battle or some raging fan girls ripped your shirt off.
Dante's chest is always exposed because his GARness won't let him NOT hide it. it also saves the girls time so they can actually touch his chest instead of trying so hard to rip it off to get to him.

and Dante wears a shirt in DMC1 and 2 so shush.
__________________

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-01-29 at 08:25.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 10:09   Link #7248
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
and Dante wears a shirt in DMC1 and 2 so shush.
I'm not even gonna try and start on 2, but DMC1 was Dante's shining moment; him undoubtably at his most un-cliched level of bad-ass-ness.

I really hated him in 4 though... he was more immature than he was in 3, it was rather sad really.
__________________
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 10:32   Link #7249
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
DMC1- funnest game I've ever played in a loooong time, and I've played quite a few games

Now if only Capcom would get wise and make a game that has all the badassness we're used to in the manga... I'm sure that if they really tried, they could (after all, they're behind DMC, and that contains levels of badassness that almost broke my TV)
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 10:34   Link #7250
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
@-Haya - of course not! She'll win.

One reason probably why Dante was more immature in DMC4 to offset the emo dude replacement which I don't even wanna mention the name. Dante is cool no matter what, humiliate him, make parodies, girls pounce on him and in the end he's still cool no matter what you do to him, though the transformations on DMC3 wasn't a good design.

Do think in the future Tsukune could transform to a true vamp? Like Kalua-nee-chan? Since we can see clearly the blood of the vampire is streaming through his veins as seen in Haya's siggy.

Tsukune TRANSFORMATION!!! Probably like Ruby's wing spell, like in the R+V special manga they where all saying KAK KAK KAK...uhhh...it's not what you think. lol
Spoiler:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 10:38   Link #7251
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... if you want to get technical, he does already have two transformations. Vamp mode can be counted, because his eyes do change (and he gets fangs). Ghoul mode is also a transformation, because in addition to his eyes, those vein marks appear along his neck

but as for a real vampire transformation? He has a ways to go still before he can do that and not get himself killed by the vampire blood within
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 12:10   Link #7252
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Dante's chest is always exposed because his GARness won't let him NOT hide it. it also saves the girls time so they can actually touch his chest instead of trying so hard to rip it off to get to him.

and Dante wears a shirt in DMC1 and 2 so shush.
No, he just likes have the cold air brush against his nipples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... if you want to get technical, he does already have two transformations. Vamp mode can be counted, because his eyes do change (and he gets fangs). Ghoul mode is also a transformation, because in addition to his eyes, those vein marks appear along his neck

but as for a real vampire transformation? He has a ways to go still before he can do that and not get himself killed by the vampire blood within
I really wish people would stop calling him a ghoul, as its used as a point of reference for when he's berserk and not to what he actually is. Anyway, The marks that expand from the neck shows that the vampire blood is starting to take over, that he became too reliant on it. Like when he stopped Hokuto's massive blade arms from killing Moka. He hasn't lost consciousness but rather he used a large amount of the vampire's youki.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 12:24   Link #7253
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... to quote Moka he's "like a ghoul". I just say Ghoul Mode because it's far easier to type than Vamp Berserker Mode (which is what it really is)
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 12:35   Link #7254
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
@-Haya - of course not! She'll win.

One reason probably why Dante was more immature in DMC4 to offset the emo dude replacement which I don't even wanna mention the name. Dante is cool no matter what, humiliate him, make parodies, girls pounce on him and in the end he's still cool no matter what you do to him, though the transformations on DMC3 wasn't a good design.

Do think in the future Tsukune could transform to a true vamp? Like Kalua-nee-chan? Since we can see clearly the blood of the vampire is streaming through his veins as seen in Haya's siggy.

Tsukune TRANSFORMATION!!! Probably like Ruby's wing spell, like in the R+V special manga they where all saying KAK KAK KAK...uhhh...it's not what you think. lol
Spoiler:
Do you guys even know the timeline order to play the games? Uh, it goes. DMC3,1,4,2 the anime is between 4 and 1 I belive,
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 13:27   Link #7255
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Actually, the anime has to be after two as well, from what I know

in the anime, he already knows both Trish and Lady... he meets Trish in 1, and Lady in two, I think

... and now we're going off-topic about DMC...
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 13:48   Link #7256
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... to quote Moka he's "like a ghoul". I just say Ghoul Mode because it's far easier to type than Vamp Berserker Mode (which is what it really is)
lol, true true. Maybe we should come up with our own abbreviation. What about BV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Actually, the anime has to be after two as well, from what I know

in the anime, he already knows both Trish and Lady... he meets Trish in 1, and Lady in two, I think

... and now we're going off-topic about DMC...
Kyero has a habit of taking it Off-Topic with other series
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 13:53   Link #7257
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... the problem is that he takes in OT, but we continue it

dammit, I hope this week goes by fast
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 15:23   Link #7258
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Well we're discussing about if Tsukune is like Dante when he controls his vamp blood and becomes a true vamp.

Will he be GAR? Or something like Dante.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 15:30   Link #7259
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well we're discussing about if Tsukune is like Dante when he controls his vamp blood and becomes a true vamp.

Will he be GAR? Or something like Dante.
I rather him not be a queer like Dante, emo haircuts with exposed body = fail, /end discussion.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 15:53   Link #7260
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I rather him not be a queer like Dante, emo haircuts with exposed body = fail, /end discussion.
Dante?
Emo?
He's got to be one of the happiest people I've ever seen in a videogame, even in DMC1 he talked more smack than a new yorker.
The only exception is 2 which is not part of the storyline as Capcom apparently implies.

I'm not even gonna bring up the queer insinuation, I'd rather not get into all the "bro-mance" between Dante and Vergil.
__________________
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.