AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-05-14, 18:27   Link #9221
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Depends on how Bi-sexual a 12 year old can get.

She's still growing mentally and physically. Children don't understand the difference between infatuation/admiration and love.
Old 2009-05-14, 18:34   Link #9222
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post

She's still growing mentally and physically. Children don't understand the difference between infatuation/admiration and love.
Most adults don't either, its soemthing elarn over time and through painful but not always bad experiences.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 18:51   Link #9223
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Cocoa's gonna end up with Yukari...it went canon when they tested those weird pills, straight out of doujin plot!
I am in complete agreement with this statement.

Be an interesting little development.
Old 2009-05-14, 19:00   Link #9224
kagato3

Quote:

Yukari is a little horndog and isn't realy caught up with the whole feelings aspect of love. She's more into the physical side. Go back and reread chapter 1 of season 2. Where she wants to get her, Moka and Tsukune tegether in bed and have, and I quote, "Our naked bodies writhing on top on the botton and in between" It seems that Ikeda is running with the old witch stereotype of them being hypersexual beings. Even Ruby, who is far more reserved is far more out going in terms of sex then the non witches and thats pretty ironic given that one of them is a succubus.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 19:08   Link #9225
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Yukari is a little horndog and isn't realy caught up with the whole feelings aspect of love. She's more into the physical side. Go back and reread chapter 1 of season 2. Where she wants to get her, Moka and Tsukune tegether in bed and have, and I quote, "Our naked bodies writhing on top on the botton and in between" It seems that Ikeda is running with the old witch stereotype of them being hypersexual beings. Even Ruby, who is far more reserved is far more out going in terms of sex then the non witches and thats pretty ironic given that one of them is a succubus.
It seems the succubus either give in to their lust completely or refine it by finding one person to pop their..er..."heart" on, after that that have more control over themselves. Least that is what I want to say since not had many examples of succubus.

Ruby is hypersexual....S&M style or at least an M.

Yukaris parents do seem normal perhaps all that sexual tension is burnt off by the mid 30s... LOL
Old 2009-05-14, 19:11   Link #9226
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
That reminds me, we haven't even seen or heard of Kurumu's father. Wonder what happened to him. She's a carbon copy of her mother.
Old 2009-05-14, 19:15   Link #9227
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
That reminds me, we haven't even seen or heard of Kurumu's father. Wonder what happened to him. She's a carbon copy of her mother.
As energetic as mother is shes probably gone through a few husbands, but meh some people are like that.
Old 2009-05-14, 19:21   Link #9228
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
I have to agree with you Kagato, Yukari is controlled by her hormones, she's the perverted loli (its about time a series had one ) That's why she's never been seriously involved with the plot.
Old 2009-05-14, 19:26   Link #9229
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
As energetic as mother is shes probably gone through a few husbands, but meh some people are like that.
Or they are in a fairly open marriage. Kurumu's mother expected, and it seems aproved that, Tsukune had "back up lovers". Remember for all her flirtyness Kurumu's pretty much a wallflower by succubus standards. I mean her mother was inviteing him to sleep with her (and then her daughter) within a few seconds of meeting him.
Quote:
I have to agree with you Kagato, Yukari is controlled by her hormones, she's the perverted loli (its about time a series had one ) That's why she's never been seriously involved with the plot.
You might want to check out Omamori Himari. It's a bit like R+V in terms of a heram manga with deamon girls one of the best lines is after some Intimate Healing:
Himari(cat demon): Why did you have to hug him naked?
Shizuku (snake loli): Because I feel horny while doing it. Don't make me say such embarrassing stuff.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 19:29   Link #9230
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Or they are in a fairly open marriage. Kurumu's mother expected, and it seems aproved that, Tsukune had "back up lovers". Remember for all her flirtyness Kurumu's pretty much a wallflower by succubus standards. I mean her mother was inviteing him to sleep with her (and then her daughter) within a few seconds of meeting him.
True true I forgot abotu open marriages LOL.

Kurumu is pretty much subdued by her feelings, once they get out of the way she'll be "better" than her mother. 0-o
Old 2009-05-14, 19:55   Link #9231
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i'm sure Yukari still wants Tsukune =\ stop assuming things so easily
Yukari wants to be sandwiched by Moka and Tsukune, maybe will quartet with Cocoa now
Old 2009-05-14, 20:02   Link #9232
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
Yukari wants to be sandwiched by Moka and Tsukune, maybe will quartet with Cocoa now
Just think what she'll make the poor bat do. =0-o=
Old 2009-05-14, 20:03   Link #9233
usspaul

well if they do make yukari and cocoa a cannon couple ill drop R+V because i hate yuri and anything of that nature. infact thats one of the things i really hate about yukari is her yuri nature and several times i almost dropped this series because of that. so i hope they dont do that other wise all the R+V books i bought will go in the trash
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 20:05   Link #9234
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
well if they do make yukari and cocoa a cannon couple ill drop R+V because i hate yuri and anything of that nature. infact thats one of the things i really hate about yukari is her yuri nature and several times i almost dropped this series because of that. so i hope they dont do that other wise all the R+V books i bought will go in the trash
You've gots issues man..... nothing is quite as cute as a cute yuri or bishi couple :P
Old 2009-05-14, 20:10   Link #9235
usspaul

no i fucking dont have issues i hate that shit and dont like seeing it . its the biggist god damn turn off to me for anything i cant injoy anything that has that bullshit in it
Old 2009-05-14, 20:15   Link #9236
ZippyDSM

Quote:
no i fucking dont have issues i hate that shit and dont like seeing it . its the biggist god damn turn off to me for anything i cant injoy anything that has that bullshit in it
And thus you have issues, if something creates such a strong reaction then you have issues with it.

For me it would be rape and sexaulized gore, though I am not fond of gore half the time either.
Old 2009-05-14, 20:17   Link #9237
usspaul

fuck it then ill just drop R+V all togeather since i have issues and delete everything i have that partains to this shit
Old 2009-05-14, 20:18   Link #9238
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... in other words, you have extreme dislike of it

I can tolerate yuri, but only if it's off to the side and not really a major plot point... besides, you do realize that any homosexual stuff is usually treated as a joke in Japan (or so I've heard)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 20:22   Link #9239
ZippyDSM

Quote:
fuck it then ill just drop R+V all togeather since i have issues and delete everything i have that partains to this shit
A handful of innuendos and 1 maybe 2 screens drawn out one more for shockas in (getting Mizreo to stop crying) the rest for humor. Ecchi storys will always use it for humor so either buck up or be a child and run away from it every chance you get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... in other words, you have extreme dislike of it

I can tolerate yuri, but only if it's off to the side and not really a major plot point... besides, you do realize that any homosexual stuff is usually treated as a joke in Japan (or so I've heard)
Its a mix, really depends on the subject matter tho in ecchi/perverted stuff everything is used as a gimmick even the main relationship, so meh.
Old 2009-05-14, 20:27   Link #9240
Midonin
Last Engage

The immaturity in this thread once again reaches staggering rates.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire