AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-05-26, 08:25   Link #9481
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I think a body shot comparison would do him more justice. Still, he IS no longer totally human...
Old 2009-05-26, 08:25   Link #9482
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
P.S: I wanna know where Ruby buys her "swimsuits".
I think she tailors them.

Tsukune has half vampire blood.
Old 2009-05-26, 08:29   Link #9483
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, one of his eyes in that second pic gave the game away. Another of those things "not to do in front of parents".
Old 2009-05-26, 08:52   Link #9484
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat

I know this is completely off topic but the recent appearance of Gin the pimp with his gold chain dangling from his neck at the beach reminds me of this song.

Spoiler for livin' la vida loca - japanese style:
Old 2009-05-26, 09:07   Link #9485
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

On Gin, I would have difficulty thinking about how Seki Tomokazu would voice "good" Gin. While I don't doubt that he can, I still have problems wrapping my mind around the idea.
Old 2009-05-26, 09:14   Link #9486
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

So can someone refresh my memory as to what the hell Part II is about? Seems to me like it's been a while since we've had any plot moments....
Old 2009-05-26, 09:20   Link #9487
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

So far, it's Tsukune gaining a few levels in badass. The arcs don't really link with each other. Some think that Fairy Tale is beginning to have some serious movements.
Old 2009-05-26, 09:38   Link #9488
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

lolz

Anyways truly this R+V it's MokaxTsukune even in the anime. Though the inner Moka is out of place in the anime with her aggressive attitude like the other girls towards Tsukune.

Hmm...Now Iam having second thoughts on Anime Tsukune...even without scars he managed to make inner Moka do those things. No Gonzo bashing please!
Old 2009-05-26, 10:18   Link #9489
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnnn.... I think that's because anime Inner Moka wanted him in a more 'open' manner than Inner Moka by the end of Capu2. And she didn't put nearly as many romantic limits on Tsukune as her manga counterpart did. Inner really didn't show the 'high pride of a vampire' as being anything more than just an attitude during combat.

Seriously need to name them differently... Ura = 'Reverse' so one of the Inner Mokas should be called Ura Moka... but which one?
Old 2009-05-26, 10:22   Link #9490
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Having to deal with your other self or being your other self all the time makes you that person, since there are more memories spent in that personality than the original one. So slowly, Inner Moka is changing. Her high pride will go down eventually in the manga.
Old 2009-05-26, 10:31   Link #9491
Kafriel
Senior Guest

But if Tsukune ends up with either Moka, the other one will feel jealous :P
I think that by the end of the manga Tsukune will be strong enough to protect outer Moka from everything, sealing the inner one in the rosario, or the world will be a peaceful place, having the same ending.Suffice to say, it sucks to be inner Moka
Old 2009-05-26, 10:35   Link #9492
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Having to deal with your other self or being your other self all the time makes you that person, since there are more memories spent in that personality than the original one. So slowly, Inner Moka is changing. Her high pride will go down eventually in the manga.
she will never lose her pride as a pure vampire. she'll become a more mature person who who doesnt judge by blood purity.
Old 2009-05-26, 10:42   Link #9493
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

She's lowering certain aspects of her pride while raising certain parts of Tsukune's pride and confidence in himself as well. She has a problem with people acting big-headed around her - if Tsukune acted that way, Inner would never talk to him at all. She doesn't come off as someone who likes the 'superiority complex' in other people other than herself. Of course, she can back it up most of the time. She'll still have her 'vampire pride' but losing some of it is a given since she has to have room for a certain humble half-turned human/vampire.

Some might have heard the phrase: "Don't let your heart run away with your head." Inner's just trying to keep Outer from running away with her in tow in regards to the 'love' bit with Tsukune.

Inner already knows she likes Tsukune but if she comes out and says something and word gets around, despite the lax rule about Vampires can love anyone, there is still the unspoken rule that whoever it is would have to be strong. So Inner is making him stronger so that when she does introduce him as 'HER partner', there won't be as much to make noise about with Tsukune being originally human. And what better stage to showcase his strength than by letting him spearhead taking down FairyTail?
Old 2009-05-26, 11:50   Link #9494
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
So can someone refresh my memory as to what the hell Part II is about? Seems to me like it's been a while since we've had any plot moments....
Re-Read the Snow Village arc.

S2 is about "Fairy Tale", we still don't know their objective yet, other than they're in opposition against what Youkai Academy stands for.
Old 2009-05-26, 13:11   Link #9495
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Part II is the chance to finish what part I left suspending: who will Tsukune pick and what reasons they have for wanting to be with him forever...so far, only Mizore and Kurumu have had their moments with Tsukune. I enjoy part II much more than part I, it just feels better.
Plus, Tsukune will prolly get to graduate from Youkai academy, meaning he'll have to get a job as well (maybe a teacher at the academy, lol)
Old 2009-05-26, 13:13   Link #9496
Used Can

Quote:
Part II is the chance to finish what part I left suspending: who will Tsukune pick
I think who he'll end up with has been quite clear from the very beginning.
Old 2009-05-26, 14:58   Link #9497
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
exactly...perhaps the Mizore fans hoped a little bit at the Snow Village arc(But it only ensured another pairing in the end of the arc)
Part II is about concluding the story and some extra character development(and perhaps some fan- and GARservice)
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 16:05   Link #9498
Kafriel
Senior Guest

But Moka doesn't have any serious reason to live forever with Tsukune (other than the fact they're in love), others find the meaning of life in him, or the survival of their species :P
Old 2009-05-26, 16:13   Link #9499
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
exactly...perhaps the Mizore fans hoped a little bit at the Snow Village arc(But it only ensured another pairing in the end of the arc)
Part II is about concluding the story and some extra character development(and perhaps some fan- and GARservice)
lol someone still doesn't understand that whole scene's meaning

anyways I pray to god Gin kicks some ass!
Old 2009-05-26, 16:22   Link #9500
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
But Moka doesn't have any serious reason to live forever with Tsukune (other than the fact they're in love), others find the meaning of life in him, or the survival of their species :P
... isn't that usually reason enough to stay with someone forever? Well, at least in the stuff that has quite a romantic side to it, that reason usually is more than enough to stay with someone forever

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire