AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-09-12, 17:58   Link #10761
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

I didn't know it was fact that Moka's chest got bigger when she awakened. Always thought that was just anime fan service. I really demand more Inner Moka time now.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 00:05   Link #10762
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Yeah, but there's a visible difference in the anime (GONZO going crazy in the fanservice depertament...). In the manga, although it has been stated her size is bigger, I doubt you're going to ever see that much of a change

and Inner Moka... the extra-long break doesn't help things, and I'm missing her BIG TIME now... Ikeda-sensei, please tell me you might have her appear in the next chapter...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 00:31   Link #10763
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, anyone familiar with the manga Change 123 would note that when another personality takes over the body, the way the personality holds themselves (not with their hands you pervs) change, their muscles may be more lax or stiff based on that, while overall body weight is unaffected.

So outer Moka "holds" herself tighter in those areas than inner Moka does, thus the enhancement of her "assets" during her transformation. Though, in that one episode of the anime where they did the grow-up drops like thing with Yukari, and that comment Ruby made about Yukari's bust being "huge" during the body examinations, makes me think Moka should have unsealed herself just to gain better "curvy" statistics for the school records. Since it seemed she was rather concerned about that. But if they followed with the 2 Mokas' thing like at the end of the second season, they'd have to give her 2 sets of statistics and possibly even grades.

But yeah, strange things happen with multiple personality disorders.
Old 2009-09-13, 00:35   Link #10764
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Warning about C123- the appearance changing thing is purely for fanservice (if you ask me). Maybe it's because I'm a logical thinker in most cases, but I'm always thinking to myself "the only reason the appearance changes is to keep the girls separate, and because it's manga). Other personality-disorder series tend not to have a physical change, only personality

Old 2009-09-13, 00:40   Link #10765
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of Change. Kahlua-nee-chan changes into something you see in horror movies. Wonder if her arm bat-wings add to her weight?

Anyways seems Kahlua is getting a little love from fans.

Old 2009-09-13, 00:43   Link #10766
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

She's scary, powerful, but also cute, and only appeared for that section but was awesome while she did so... of course she's going to get love

and dammit, I want Eldest sister soon too... I'm starting to feel the ache of no R+V now, especially since I'm posting in here (and I had to think about Moka and her assets in Inner form... dammit, half a month to go!)

Old 2009-09-13, 00:58   Link #10767
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
(and I had to think about Moka and her assets in Inner form... dammit, half a month to go!)
Spoiler for T.V. Transformation:
Old 2009-09-13, 00:58   Link #10768
GrrDraxin

Go read some fanfics, you'll feel better if you like them. I do, and thanks to that, my urge to tie a bungee cord to my car bumper and drive off a tall bridge has be stifled nicely.
Old 2009-09-13, 01:02   Link #10769
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

That's another problem- I also have to work on a fanfic (especially since my co-author is currently undergoing military training and I need to write another chapter before he gets back so he can edit stuff... and I have to draw upon anime-related material for ut). Though there are those few fanfics which are pretty good...

On a side note, the reviewers at ANN definitely know only shit, since R+V made it to the bestsellers list yet again...

Old 2009-09-13, 01:08   Link #10770
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I don't wanna be reminded of those ANN manga reviewers. They've done something that can't be undone. Iam glad that the sells of R+V manga and other merchandises are great which proves ANN reviews are indeed shit to the core.
Old 2009-09-13, 01:13   Link #10771
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I wonder if Ikeda knows what a G Cup looks like, cause Kurumu doesn't look like a G-Cup to me. A G-Cup is more like the girls in Princess Lover.
Kurumu is a G in Japanese sizes. They're measured differently in Japan than in the US. A Japanese G-cup is like a full C-cup/small D-cup in US sizes. I'm not sure how differently they're measured, though. LOL...the advantages of having a g/f that worked for VS.

So if you look at it like this, most of the girls in R+V have pretty normal bodies.....except for Kurumu

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2009-09-13 at 01:24.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 01:17   Link #10772
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Kurumu is a G in Japanese sizes. They're measured differently in Japan than in the US. A Japanese G-cup is like a full C-cup/small D-cup in US sizes. I'm not sure how different, though. LOL...the advantages of having a g/f that worked for VS.

So if you look at it like this, most of the girls in R+V have pretty normal bodies.....except for Kurumu
NSFW
Spoiler for Japanese Succubi G-Cups:
Old 2009-09-13, 01:20   Link #10773
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Go read some fanfics, you'll feel better if you like them. I do, and thanks to that, my urge to tie a bungee cord to my car bumper and drive off a tall bridge has be stifled nicely.
I think I've seen you give reviews on some of them on fanfiction.net.

There's a few VERY good R+V fics on FF.net. Most are filled with annoying OC's or are based on the anime interpretation of R+V.

The ones I like the most are written by Ou-Rex, Platinumsabr, and Arakan7. The bad thing is that I've finally caught up with most of their fics and there's still a while to go before the new R+V chapter comes out
Old 2009-09-13, 01:23   Link #10774
usspaul

well i like Kahlua , just wish she would apair a bit more in the manga.
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 01:32   Link #10775
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Araka7 is actually a member here, though he's better known as Tempest25 (I thin... I just call him Tempest, and he's my co-authpr... very skilled he is)

I suspect I should put a few of the random ideas I came up with on FF.net, just to help pass the time...

Old 2009-09-13, 07:04   Link #10776
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Warning about C123- the appearance changing thing is purely for fanservice (if you ask me). Maybe it's because I'm a logical thinker in most cases, but I'm always thinking to myself "the only reason the appearance changes is to keep the girls separate, and because it's manga). Other personality-disorder series tend not to have a physical change, only personality
Well.. Mikiri's breast size change is pure fan service. The eye color change is for identification, but the rest is scientifically feasible.

Either way, Change 123 is an awesome manga. Its the perfect seinen in my opinion too because a lot of its parody jokes of old anime/manga is stuff that we watched when we (the current target audience) were kids.

So if you haven't read it - do so now.

Quote:
(and I had to think about Moka and her assets in Inner form... dammit, half a month to go!)
Yeah... can't wait either. haha.
Old 2009-09-13, 13:55   Link #10777
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
NSFW
Spoiler for Japanese Succubi G-Cups:
Well, you'll probably like these international (& Japan) bra comparison sites.
http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=226
http://www.85b.org/bra_conv.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I think I've seen you give reviews on some of them on fanfiction.net.

There's a few VERY good R+V fics on FF.net. Most are filled with annoying OC's or are based on the anime interpretation of R+V.

The ones I like the most are written by Ou-Rex, Platinumsabr, and Arakan7. The bad thing is that I've finally caught up with most of their fics and there's still a while to go before the new R+V chapter comes out
There are other good authors as well, to name those that you haven't already that I like, is Dogsfang, Lord of the land of fire, Blast Tyrant, and Eerie Enigma. They write pretty good stories, and they update often. I've asked Ou-Rex about where he finds time to write stories and reply to reviews, his response was that he's a rather very hyper person, so that certainly answered my questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
well i like Kahlua , just wish she would apair a bit more in the manga.
We probably will next time we see that ass Fujisaki. He is her direct employer after all.

Quote:
Araka7 is actually a member here, though he's better known as Tempest25 (I thin... I just call him Tempest, and he's my co-authpr... very skilled he is)

I suspect I should put a few of the random ideas I came up with on FF.net, just to help pass the time...
Yeah, I actually was writing some random bits too a while back on the franky house forums of my picking on inner Moka. All fairly short and incomplete, but they weren't anything more than just some skits. I was so bored back then...
Old 2009-09-13, 14:18   Link #10778
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

haha.. a 32b in the US is a 70c in japan. hilarity ensues.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 16:21   Link #10779
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Ah.. so that's how it is. They do single letter instead of doubles. Japan's make more sense actually.. why do a double letter when you talk about size when you have 26 letters in the alphabet. lol.
Old 2009-09-13, 16:43   Link #10780
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Well, you'll probably like these international (& Japan) bra comparison sites.
http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=226
http://www.85b.org/bra_conv.php
The second site is very off. If you put in Moka's (either one) measurement in there, it'll come up with a ridiculous size. She'd either have to be rather plump, does a lot of bench presses, or have a huge ribcage - nothing close to the very feminine form she has.

Quote:
There are other good authors as well, to name those that you haven't already that I like, is Dogsfang, Lord of the land of fire, Blast Tyrant, and Eerie Enigma. They write pretty good stories, and they update often. I've asked Ou-Rex about where he finds time to write stories and reply to reviews, his response was that he's a rather very hyper person, so that certainly answered my questions.
I forgot to mention Lord of the Land of Fire. He's pretty good too!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire