AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-09-24, 07:11   Link #10941
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
it makes me sad no other male character in the manga likes Mizore. But she did have several other BF's like the gym dude and the human who was a chicken shit. and even after meeting Tsukune she knows theres other fish out there. she just wont give up on Tsukune until she finds someone just as good.

same goes for all the other girls. For all we know Tsukune dies in the end of the manga. but I doubt that... their either gonna pull the "I love you all" shit like TOLOVERU or "I cant decide yet"
Old 2009-09-24, 08:40   Link #10942
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I only like Mizore for her VA. For character, I prefer Kurumu. Sultry, cute and HOT.
Hehe, another Kurumu's lover, it is rare nowaday to see Kurumu's fan... I like Mizore's personality too, she is really unique, not a tsundere, not a timid-type, not shy, not aggresive, she is really 'Mizore'-type haha...

But still, i prefer Kurumu's personality, her aggresive yet care for friendship is really made me fall for her. Especially when she is defending Moka from Kiria's influence, really touch me. And i'm a big fan of Succubus!
Old 2009-09-24, 08:42   Link #10943
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
You have a better chance of crapping a brick of gold then getting a yuri couple action in this manga...
I loled. I herd of golden eggs, but never brick of gold out of the back door! lol
And pretty much nearly all the main girls have their eyes set on Tsukune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
it makes me sad no other male character in the manga likes Mizore. But she did have several other BF's like the gym dude and the human who was a chicken shit. and even after meeting Tsukune she knows theres other fish out there. she just wont give up on Tsukune until she finds someone just as good.

same goes for all the other girls. For all we know Tsukune dies in the end of the manga. but I doubt that... their either gonna pull the "I love you all" shit like TOLOVERU or "I cant decide yet"
Well the gym teacher Mizore confessed to have a crush on her wanted to take advantage of her, like a play thing like those jock gym coaches do to some students *cough* cheerleaders.*cough*. Mizore also was a target of Miyabi, though he was not lolicon, he just likes to play mind games.

Also the "I CAN'T DECIDE YET" is covered in the CAPU2 anime so I expect a different ending here in the manga.

Quote:
That kinda sounded like you were on speed there describing all that. Though, most of the info is indeed true, though funny at times and at others endearing.
I wasn't on speed, I was sleepy, like burning melting candle I was at my last wax.

Quote:
Even if Mizore finds herself without a hubby, Tsukune is always willing to help in some way. But if the child thing is such a big deal for her, she could always go with the fertility clinic and artificial insemination.

But since she's keen on getting Tsukune's genes for that, perhaps she, and which ever girl Tsukune chooses, could strike a deal to allow Mizore to have Tsukune's "donated" sperm for the job, as long as he's not to be held responsible for raising the kid, unless by his and his mate's own choice.

This also applies to any and all the rest if that situation happens to them too.
I feel like in the ending. Tsukune give us your baby one way or the other.

But I guess youkai the girls will take no for an answer if it's through artificial insemination, they want Tsukune "RAW".

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2009-09-24 at 09:51.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 09:59   Link #10944
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
R+V will end with Tsukune on the throne of the human + youkai world with the girls as his queens

Don't forget the emperor is allowed multiple wives in asian cultures
Old 2009-09-24, 10:44   Link #10945
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
R+V will end with Tsukune on the throne of the human + youkai world with the girls as his queens
You mean concubines.
They will still quarrel who is the first.
Old 2009-09-24, 10:54   Link #10946
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
quick question, i havent start reading the manga but i would like to know in what chapter does the last ep of the second season leaves off.

Thx
The anime and manga do not relate enough to follow the plot, you should start over from ch.1, sorry.
Old 2009-09-24, 11:23   Link #10947
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
quick question, i havent start reading the manga but i would like to know in what chapter does the last ep of the second season leaves off.

Thx
it is as kafriel suggested. the anime didnt stay true to the manga. it did correlate to main themes/arcs at times to en extent. se1 anime did take some adaptation liberties to modify the plot. they did modify ending events to some character introductions also. it only got worse with se2. only 3-4 eps were relatively accurate, ep7 being 95% accurate, ie no kokoa nor bat-chu. they introduced kokoa way too early, if anything she should've been introduced in a hypothetical se3 anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
You mean concubines.
They will still quarrel who is the first.
lol isnt it obvious already??
1 moka
2 kurumu
3 yukari
4 ruby
5 mizore
6 kokoa
it may not reflect what feelings tsukune has for them but they cant deny the order they met him.

Last edited by X207; 2009-09-24 at 11:35.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 11:37   Link #10948
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Reading the manga of R+Vseason1 to the latest chapter of season2 is the best thing to do! Since R+V manga is a fun read. You'll be also amazed how the art changes and matures along as the series progresses.
Old 2009-09-24, 12:24   Link #10949
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:

Thx
Don't bother with the anime at all. I pretend it never existed in the first place. Like others have said, the anime barely stayed true to the plot of the manga. For the anime, they just created their own ending sort of. The closest match in the manga timeline would be around chapters 37-38 of Season 1.

IMHO, just skip the anime entirely and read the manga. The story starts off light for the first few chapters but quickly gains some dark undertones. From there it just gets better and better. The same goes for the art. About 1/3 of the way through Season 1 you'll notice how much the art has improved. Season 2 art is some of the best art I've seen in a manga!
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 12:51   Link #10950
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
it is as kafriel suggested. the anime didnt stay true to the manga. it did correlate to main themes/arcs at times to en extent. se1 anime did take some adaptation liberties to modify the plot. they did modify ending events to some character introductions also. it only got worse with se2. only 3-4 eps were relatively accurate, ep7 being 95% accurate, ie no kokoa nor bat-chu. they introduced kokoa way too early, if anything she should've been introduced in a hypothetical se3 anime.

lol isnt it obvious already??
1 moka
2 kurumu
3 yukari
4 ruby
5 mizore
6 kokoa
it may not reflect what feelings tsukune has for them but they cant deny the order they met him.
Moka Kurumu and Mizore are the top girls, Yukari and Ruby are "side" love interests, Since Yukari isn't a pivotal character and Ruby only shows up every so often. Kokoa is still undecided.
Old 2009-09-24, 13:26   Link #10951
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Moka Kurumu and Mizore are the top girls, Yukari and Ruby are "side" love interests, Since Yukari isn't a pivotal character and Ruby only shows up every so often. Kokoa is still undecided.
true, tsukune probably doesnt think too much about yukari and ruby bc their ages. eitherway moka, kurumu and mizore are better candidates agewise for him to pay attention to
Old 2009-09-24, 13:33   Link #10952
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

well Ruby is only a year older, we know that he cares for her as much as the he does for the others. Its simply cause she has the least amount of screen time that makes her the weakest competition.
Old 2009-09-24, 13:44   Link #10953
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
well Ruby is only a year older, we know that he cares for her as much as the he does for the others. Its simply cause she has the least amount of screen time that makes her the weakest competition.
then we should just blame the exorcist, he's hogging her all for himself. i knew there was another reason why his eyes shine under that hood when he talks to tsukune .
Old 2009-09-24, 14:19   Link #10954
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:

Thx
Forget all about the anime. Just start reading from the first manga series at chapter one. The anime is made with pieces of the manga. Like, an event that happened in the first manga series is in Capu2 with Kokoa joined in.

So yeah.. just read it and enjoy.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 17:02   Link #10955
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Forget all about the anime. Just start reading from the first manga series at chapter one. The anime is made with pieces of the manga. Like, an event that happened in the first manga series is in Capu2 with Kokoa joined in.

So yeah.. just read it and enjoy.
I agree... The anime and the manga are two different species. Read from the very beginning and you'll see that the two are nothing a like other than the cast.
Old 2009-09-25, 00:49   Link #10956
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
For some reason i think Kyou have a chance too to win Tsukune's... But certainly, Tsukune's biggest interest is Moka definitely. Either Outer or Inner Moka.
Old 2009-09-25, 01:23   Link #10957
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
For some reason i think Kyou have a chance too to win Tsukune's... But certainly, Tsukune's biggest interest is Moka definitely. Either Outer or Inner Moka.
Now the Yuri and Yaoi is off. Is it time for incest?

Well Kokoa has a sister complex, only on Inner though... =/
Old 2009-09-25, 01:29   Link #10958
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Now the Yuri and Yaoi is off. Is it time for incest?

Well Kokoa has a sister complex, only on Inner though... =/
Well she's a cousin, and in asia cousins are legal.
Old 2009-09-25, 01:37   Link #10959
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

LOL...please NO incest discussions!

Let's just get back on topic.

Any predictions for the new arc?
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 01:51   Link #10960
Johnny
Working the bags...

My prediction.
Fairy Tale should start making it's move. I don't think their the type to sit around after having one of their branches destroyed...

What I'd like to see.
I don't know if it's too early or maybe all the fanfics have influenced me. I'd like to see something happen with Tsukune's holy lock...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire