AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-04, 20:46   Link #11341
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
So is the chapter out? How long do the scanlations usually take from then?
typically a week after the raw is obtained... which is rather slow, but better than nothing.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 20:48   Link #11342
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
the face of this guy seems too feminine to me, sure it's not a girl dressing up as a boy? Wouldn't surprise me, there's too many different kinds of girls in this manga
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 20:49   Link #11343
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
the face of this guy seems too feminine to me, sure it's not a girl dressing up as a boy? Wouldn't surprise me, there's too many different kinds of girls in this manga
Pretty sure it's a boy.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 22:24   Link #11344
velvet nightmare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
It's official:

Spoiler for more or less spoilerish:
isn't that to be expected, no one wants to share and they're all competing against each other

though what's the source if i may ask
__________________
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 22:34   Link #11345
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, it was "unconfirmed/unofficial" before this chapter... it's the last few pages, and Kurumu asking Inner about

Spoiler for still a spoiler:
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 22:53   Link #11346
Cio
Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Indonesia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Well, it was "unconfirmed/unofficial" before this chapter... it's the last few pages, and Kurumu asking Inner about

Spoiler for still a spoiler:
that's what i wan to know

Spoiler for Inner:
__________________
Cio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 23:12   Link #11347
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Spoiler for 23:


oh, and because I just need to throw out this random thought- next time Moka has a training session with Tsukune, it will be husbandboyfriend training...
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!

Last edited by Magin; 2009-10-04 at 23:55.
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 00:49   Link #11348
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Seems Ikeda in this chapter is at war with his writing, not minding the China guy.

Harem end or Inner/Outer Moka end.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 01:02   Link #11349
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
btw. does anyone know what moka is yelling (the outer moka) when tsukune grabed that big bird ?? she yelled something and made tsukune blush (yukari strange reaction along with china guy)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 01:16   Link #11350
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
I bet it's Tsukune is one of my dearest friends...mushy stuff, which can give us a tooth ache.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 01:49   Link #11351
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
Anyone else noticed that when Tsukune grabbed the bird and went into GAR mode, his eyes didn't change?

His hair color changed but his eyes stayed the same, no slit pupils. Just thought I'd point that out.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 02:23   Link #11352
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
All that training must have paid off!!! He's controlling his vamp blood.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 08:30   Link #11353
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Either that or he wasn't using the full extent of his power.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 10:33   Link #11354
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Land of the rising sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
btw. does anyone know what moka is yelling (the outer moka) when tsukune grabed that big bird ?? she yelled something and made tsukune blush (yukari strange reaction along with china guy)
It was a phoenix.
She said "I don't want Tsukune to lose because I don't think polygamy is right"
Yukari and Won's reactions were,"What are you saying at a time like this."
__________________
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 10:46   Link #11355
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
It was a phoenix.
She said "I don't want Tsukune to lose because I don't think polygamy is right"
Yukari and Won's reactions were,"What are you saying at a time like this."
LMAO oh this chapter is going to be fun
__________________

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 11:12   Link #11356
artcher
artcher ^_^
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: the nederlands
i realy can't wait until 3 nov that the new chapter will come i hope tsukune will show his true power and he must go one a date with the real moka ^^
artcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 11:12   Link #11357
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Anyone else noticed that when Tsukune grabbed the bird and went into GAR mode, his eyes didn't change?

His hair color changed but his eyes stayed the same, no slit pupils. Just thought I'd point that out.
Tsukune only gains the slits when he requires to use a lot of his strength. Since he's learned to use his powers in portions, he probably only needed a little.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 11:20   Link #11358
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune only gains the slits when he requires to use a lot of his strength. Since he's learned to use his powers in portions, he probably only needed a little.
Dunno about that, he had slits and hazel hair fighting the yakuza. They're human so he wouldn't require his full strength. Something huge like that phoenix should've required more power than just a bunch of thugs wouldn't you think so?

I think it might a subtle crossover to becoming a human/vampire hybrid. Or, Ikeda just forgot to put the slits in
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 11:27   Link #11359
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Dunno about that, he had slits and hazel hair fighting the yakuza. They're human so he wouldn't require his full strength. Something huge like that phoenix should've required more power than just a bunch of thugs wouldn't you think so?

I think it might a subtle crossover to becoming a human/vampire hybrid. Or, Ikeda just forgot to put the slits in
Well he was pissed off, if you were Tsukune you'd be pissed at seeing her being raped too right?
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 11:32   Link #11360
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Well he was pissed off, if you were Tsukune you'd be pissed at seeing her being raped too right?
Heh, point conceded
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.