AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-10, 11:26   Link #12001
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Going after his family will be diasterous for Fairy Tail. The possibility of the Triads family falling behind Tsukune should be reason enough but for the Akashiya side of Moka's family to follow her alongside Tsukune would seal the deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It'd be a kicker if Daddy Starbucks was on the top of Fairy Tail.
Well we already know that Kahula is in Fairy Tail, so it wouldn't be far fetched to assume that Daddy Starbucks is the leader of Fairy Tail.

But if he is, then why would he allow two of his daughters to attend Youkai Academy, which is known to promote coexistence with humans, the very ideal which is basically the opposite of what Fairy Tail wants - destruction of humanity.

... I know, maybe he was scared of Moka's Mother

Anyway do you think Fairy Tail, will be defeated in Season II, or will it also be
the antagonist in Season III
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 11:33   Link #12002
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Triads = Chinese mafia. I just call Wong's family Triads cuz it's simplier for me.

If the girls' father was indeed the head of Fairy Tail (I don't think he is personally) he wouldn't have liked it if two of his daughters had died fighting each other, especially if it was Moka.

As for Fairy Tail, it will be defeated for Season II I believe. No reason why it shouldn't. Tsukune's strong enough now not to be a liability in a high-powered fight to Moka and right now, it's three vampires instead of one. I'm more interested in seeing what sort of creature Miyabi is in his fight against Tsukune.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 11:35   Link #12003
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Triads?

Well, we at least know one of the three kings supports Tsukune, 2 if you include the bus driver... but if he is a king, driving a bus around must be his hobby. If anything, word is probably getting around of the Wong family's attempts to recruit Tsukune with the addition of fanfan's sister added into the mix, whom of which probably has a pretty high rank in the family.

If other mafias hear about Tsukune and his posse opposing FT like they have, I'm sure we will be seeing other families from other regions trying their hand at recruiting Tsukune as well. It seems that the waves that Tsukune is making could be much more farther reaching than he would ever like to think about.

I can see the day after graduation; Tsukune returns home to find just about every youkai yakuza/mafia representative at his door wanting to recruit him for their respective forces... It would probably be a very bloody day indeed, especially if Moka and the others are with him at the time.
Well especially bloody, if they also mess up a romantic moment between her and Tsukune - like in the last chapter with the Lunch box.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 11:41   Link #12004
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well we already know that Kahula is in Fairy Tail, so it wouldn't be far fetched to assume that Daddy Starbucks is the leader of Fairy Tail.

But if he is, then why would he allow two of his daughters to attend Youkai Academy, which is known to promote coexistence with humans, the very ideal which is basically the opposite of what Fairy Tail wants - destruction of humanity.
I should have clarified before. I meant to say he is one of the few on top. Like a council or board that runs it. He doesn't have to be an evil bad guy, just be in a position to cause trouble and all. Cliche, I know.

Quote:
... I know, maybe he was scared of Moka's Mother
Like in Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, that would be hilarious.

Quote:
Anyway do you think Fairy Tail, will be defeated in Season II, or will it also be
the antagonist in Season III
This season. And we don't know if there will be a third one.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 11:44   Link #12005
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Triads = Chinese mafia. I just call Wong's family Triads cuz it's simplier for me.

If the girls' father was indeed the head of Fairy Tail (I don't think he is personally) he wouldn't have liked it if two of his daughters had died fighting each other, especially if it was Moka.

As for Fairy Tail, it will be defeated for Season II I believe. No reason why it shouldn't. Tsukune's strong enough now not to be a liability in a high-powered fight to Moka and right now, it's three vampires instead of one. I'm more interested in seeing what sort of creature Miyabi is in his fight against Tsukune.
But Fairy Tail has also Kahula, so Moka's family ( vampires ) could also have some connection with Fairy Tail.

It also could be a plot device to introduce Moka's family as the Season III
villains - at the beginning of Season III at least
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 11:48   Link #12006
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I should have clarified before. I meant to say he is one of the few on top. Like a council or board that runs it. He doesn't have to be an evil bad guy, just be in a position to cause trouble and all. Cliche, I know.

Like in Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, that would be hilarious.

This season. And we don't know if there will be a third one.
I meant it as Tsukune's third year at Youkai Academy, but well we don't know, it certainly would be good if the manga continued until their Graduation.

I would like to say forever, but as you know it's impossible.

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-10 at 12:23.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 11:57   Link #12007
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Several points here:

One, to go back a page- the thing about youki/yokai and Claymore... there's endless debates in the Claymore section about who can control her youki the best and in what ways... don't want to see that stuff here

Second- I don't really think Tsukune's hair ever goes silver in the manga (then again, it is black and white, so it's hard to tell). Him having lighter colored hair is just the trademark in shounen manga that the hero is using a ton of power. I'm pretty sure someone would've pointed out his hair color change at some point if it ever did go silver

Third, the deal with Karua (damn the "official" spelling, I'm taking the original Japanese for all the girls) is that she was trained to be a skilled assassin in general. And remember, assassins work for money. So she's mostly with Fairy Tale because they're paying her for her talents, which probably means that Daddy Starbucks isn't actually involved with Fairy Tale (but no doubt he's definitely high in the Youkai world)

And because someone brought it up... I highly doubt Moka would ever learn to use the transformation power. Not only is it considered an ugly thing among vampires, but I believe they said it takes a ton of training. And she's currently working on training Tsukune to be her boyfriend be able to face extremely strong opponents (and we can see it's paying off, for both of them)

And for a Season III- There probably won't be one. The reason we got a Season II is because R+V switched magazines, and the switched just happened to occur very smoothly for this manga
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:37   Link #12008
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Several points here:

One, to go back a page- the thing about youki/yokai and Claymore... there's endless debates in the Claymore section about who can control her youki the best and in what ways... don't want to see that stuff here

Second- I don't really think Tsukune's hair ever goes silver in the manga (then again, it is black and white, so it's hard to tell). Him having lighter colored hair is just the trademark in shounen manga that the hero is using a ton of power. I'm pretty sure someone would've pointed out his hair color change at some point if it ever did go silver

Third, the deal with Karua (damn the "official" spelling, I'm taking the original Japanese for all the girls) is that she was trained to be a skilled assassin in general. And remember, assassins work for money. So she's mostly with Fairy Tale because they're paying her for her talents, which probably means that Daddy Starbucks isn't actually involved with Fairy Tale (but no doubt he's definitely high in the Youkai world)

And because someone brought it up... I highly doubt Moka would ever learn to use the transformation power. Not only is it considered an ugly thing among vampires, but I believe they said it takes a ton of training. And she's currently working on training Tsukune to be her boyfriend be able to face extremely strong opponents (and we can see it's paying off, for both of them)

And for a Season III- There probably won't be one. The reason we got a Season II is because R+V switched magazines, and the switched just happened to occur very smoothly for this manga
Well here Youki is the different. In Claymore only a certain creature has it, and only by unnatural means can a human have it. Youki here is simply the spiritual energy of all monsters. Vampires being the ones among the most powerful. Tsukune is just unique for being originally being human and being able to handle vampiric powers so naturally.

I also agree that Tsukune's hair doesn't go silver either, I think it just gets lighter, kinda like a side effect. Since he's not a pure blood, it doesn't go fullblown silver.

It would be interesting if the series went beyond the groups graduation, like during their skirmish with fairy tail it got too big and the human world took notice and all of a sudden a massive war broke out between humans and youkai and its up to our group to find a way to put an end to it.
__________________
HayashiTakara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:41   Link #12009
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
And for a Season III- There probably won't be one. The reason we got a Season II is because R+V switched magazines, and the switched just happened to occur very smoothly for this manga
Is that why? I knew something had to change. The ecchi caliber shot up in Season II.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:49   Link #12010
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Is that why? I knew something had to change. The ecchi caliber shot up in Season II.
Yeah from Monthly Shonen Jump to Jump Square. MSJ failed so they moved it to a new manga with 4 series that they wanted to keep alive.
__________________
HayashiTakara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 02:21   Link #12011
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
What are your predictions about the next chapter.

I hope it won't be another "filler" chapter ... but I wouldn't mind if,
it was about a "training" session between Tsukune and Inner Moka.

I know it's probably not possible to train right now, due to the presence of the Wong family,
but I can hope, right.

Not that I mind "filler" chapter because sometimes their hilarious ...
but to much isn't also a good thing, right.

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-11 at 02:40.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 02:49   Link #12012
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, I see filler because of the additional obstacle of Wong's sister being there now. What I see happening if anything significant, would probably be something along the lines of them observing Tsukune and helping with giving some combat challenges for him and the group. Hopefully, there is some training going on if there isn't something up with the newspaper club's latest articles.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 03:00   Link #12013
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Well, I see filler because of the additional obstacle of Wong's sister being there now. What I see happening if anything significant, would probably be something along the lines of them observing Tsukune and helping with giving some combat challenges for him and the group. Hopefully, there is some training going on if there isn't something up with the newspaper club's latest articles.
Well, yeah ... but I would like to see Tsukune getting stronger ... but, of course
if he gets too strong now, then latter in the manga we wouldn't be seeing
as much Inner Moka as we do now.

Unless, their enemies, latter in the manga would be closer to Moka's
level of power (unsealed ), and it would take the combined effort of Moka and Tsukune to defeat them, but then - Ruby,Kokoa,Mizore and Kurumu, would just get defeated in one punch ( unless they train too ), so there ...

I didn't want to say that they are weak, just not ( yet ) at the level of Moka or Tsukune.

And Tsukune right now isn't stronger then Moka ( obviously ), but he is a bit stronger then the girls (Ruby,Mizore and Kurumu ) - Kokoa probably also is weaker then Tsukune ( but so far we haven't seen a serious battle where she would shine, so we don't know much about her combat experience )

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-11 at 05:22.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 05:25   Link #12014
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
imho Tsukune hasn't even touched his full potential yet and we haven't seen the full power of most of the vampires yet.

WHERE'S INNER MOKA'S ELDEST SISTER!!!!! >_<
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 05:52   Link #12015
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
imho Tsukune hasn't even touched his full potential yet and we haven't seen the full power of most of the vampires yet.

WHERE'S INNER MOKA'S ELDEST SISTER!!!!! >_<
So far, Inner Moka's Eldest Sister is an Enigma, but before she is introduced I think that, Moka should gain a bit more combat experience, because she was almost killed by Khaula, which is her older sister, and the Eldest sister could be more powerful then her.

So far the sister's ( Kokoa, Moka , Khaula ,Eldest (?) ) have fallowed a certain pattern - the more older she was, the more powerful she has been - but out of all of them I think the one with the most potential is Moka
( If I'm not mistaken , Khaula also said that, Moka was a special "pedigree" amongst the sister's )

But, I wonder where Tsukune adds in all this - he is the "Black Horse" right now isn't he.

Add by the way Moka is the only one, who has a different mother then the rest of the sisters, ( Kokoa, Khaula , Eldest (?) ) right ?

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-11 at 06:07.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 06:25   Link #12016
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
So far, Inner Moka's Eldest Sister is an Enigma, but before she is introduced I think that, Moka should gain a bit more combat experience, because she was almost killed by Khaula, which is her older sister, and the Eldest sister could be more powerful then her.

So far the sister's ( Kokoa, Moka , Khaula ,Eldest (?) ) have fallowed a certain pattern - the more older she was, the more powerful she has been - but out of all of them I think the one with the most potential is Moka
( If I'm not mistaken , Khaula also said that, Moka was a special "pedigree" amongst the sister's )

But, I wonder where Tsukune adds in all this - he is the "Black Horse" right now isn't he.

Add by the way Moka is the only one, who has a different mother then the rest of the sisters, ( Kokoa, Khaula , Eldest (?) ) right ?
For Khalua I feel she's more powerful than Moka.

For potential I'd go for Kokoa, she hasn't matured yet and doesn't have limiter.

And yes Daddy Starbucks is quite the player seeing the girls have different mothers.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 06:38   Link #12017
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
And yes Daddy Starbucks is quite the player seeing the girls have different mothers.
Could be possible he led the same life as Tsukune and had a harem ending.
__________________
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 06:54   Link #12018
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Kalua did say the father had high expectations of Moka.

Kokoa is only a year younger than Moka, I dunno something tells me that Kokoa will always be the weakest of the sisters.
__________________
HayashiTakara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 07:06   Link #12019
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Kalua did say the father had high expectations of Moka.

Kokoa is only a year younger than Moka, I dunno something tells me that Kokoa will always be the weakest of the sisters.
I think Moka's father reunion with his daughter will be epic, and of course after he learns of Tsukune's impact on her life, it will turn into a sea of blood.

If such a situation will occur, which side Inner Moka would take ??,
but, so far I haven't seen her mention a word about her father even once ( she only mentioned that she has three sister's and her mother ), maybe Moka had a "little quarrel" with the rest of her family, and that's why she left to look for her mother in the human world.

I wonder how powerful Daddy Starbucks will be in the manga, and how the surrounding area will look like when his "talk" with Tsukune is over.

Do you think Tsukune will have his Holly Lock to the end of the manga - or will "something" happen to it.

Because I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but I think Tsukune in
chapter 23 and 24 looks "similar" to Moka ( in sealed form ).

Maybe will have new information about Tsukune's "seal" soon. ( it would be a bit unrealistic if he could power up without any consequences )

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-11 at 07:32.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 07:31   Link #12020
Arturro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cracow
Age: 36
I doubt that Daddy Starbuck is a member of Fairly Tale. Not only he had send two of his daughters (and we don't know where two others were studying) to Yokai Academy, but he had send one of his daughters to human middle school. It seems like his goals are similar to principal goals. As of limiters - Moka has been limited when she was send to human middle school - most probably to hide her vampiric nature and to protect human children. Khaula is mentally unstable, IMHO she was given a limiter for her own (and people around her) good.
__________________
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.