AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-23, 10:25   Link #12301
KoSa333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
instead lets talk about who loves Tsukune the most? who is more willing to give their life for him.. all of them?
It's the usual stuff, talking about which of the three girl wants Tsukune the most but what about Ruby-san? ^^ I think she is a lil bit shy but I don't know if she wants Tsukune that much or she is simply perverse In the first case maybe she would be the one who loves Tsukune the most.. Don't forget, as the assistant of the headmaster she doesn't have tome to be with them so we don't know too much abour her emotions, but maybe it's more than enough :P
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 11:44   Link #12302
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Who loves Tsukune the most? All the girls that like him why?

Since he also risked his life for them in the earlier manga chapters mostly season1.
Old 2009-11-23, 11:50   Link #12303
Kafriel
Senior Guest

About the love affairs: I'm still expecting Tsukune to focus on each and everyone on a great emotional scale at some point of the story.
About the matter of undying: I stand corrected in Tsukune's weaknesses, in my defence it's been a long time since I read S1 and I read lots of manga...still my bad though :P
About immortals: they are different from the undead, because they can't die, unless you take it to the extreme (like in twilight where the vampires have to be chopped up and burned or eaten in order to truly die, or from Magic the gathering: the planeswalker kind, who don't need to eat, sleep or even breathe in order to stay alive and can walk between the planes of life and death at will).
Old 2009-11-23, 12:38   Link #12304
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
About the love affairs: I'm still expecting Tsukune to focus on each and everyone on a great emotional scale at some point of the story.
About the matter of undying: I stand corrected in Tsukune's weaknesses, in my defence it's been a long time since I read S1 and I read lots of manga...still my bad though :P
About immortals: they are different from the undead, because they can't die, unless you take it to the extreme (like in twilight where the vampires have to be chopped up and burned or eaten in order to truly die, or from Magic the gathering: the planeswalker kind, who don't need to eat, sleep or even breathe in order to stay alive and can walk between the planes of life and death at will).
Everyone can make mistakes ... and if you read different mangas at the same time things from one manga could get confused with another manga.

Well, since someone in this forum mentioned the topic of which of the girls likes Tsukune the most , for me it's hard to tell, because every girl from Tsukune's harem will go to hell with him ( once his human nature was exposed, Moka , Kurumu and Yukari still stood by Tsukune's side - it kind of speaks of the extent of their feelings for the guy, and it was even before he was injected with Moka's blood ) but I think that it's Moka who loves Tsukune the most, and this is one of the reasons why I think so:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...1/c001/37.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...7/c028/32.html

So here it is the girl, who at the beginning of the series hated humans, is willing to go to the world where humans live to be together with the guy she loves.

And that's why I think that Moka likes Tsukune the most.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 12:40   Link #12305
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The girls all love Tsukune equally. It's just that Moka loves Tsukune more equally

and same thing can be said of Tsukune...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 13:01   Link #12306
Ged
Legendary

Agreed...

...and I'm still so damn proud of tsukune that he was able to say no in this situation xP
--->
Spoiler for Miz:
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 13:02   Link #12307
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
I don't think Moka is equally more she just has two sides that love him :P that doesnt count.

I hope someone does a Comedy comic of Inner Moka Vs Twilight(Sparkly vampires)
Old 2009-11-23, 13:03   Link #12308
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
You obviously didn't get my Communism reference...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 13:09   Link #12309
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

nope, no I didn't at first but after you mention it, yea I do
Old 2009-11-23, 13:22   Link #12310
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
So here it is the girl, who at the beginning of the series hated humans, is willing to go to the world where humans live to be together with the guy she loves.
That's pretty good, I always thought that Moka was among Tsukune's weak loves, supported just by general plot, while Mizore needs him to survive (though love is not necessary for that, but she loves him anyway) and Kurumu's purpose in life is finding her chosen one (i.e. Tsukune, probably the one with the most serious reason to approach Tsukune). I'm sure that the other girls too will have the chance to deepen their connection to Tsukune later as well.(witch duo, Wong[!?])
Old 2009-11-23, 17:15   Link #12311
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Finaly some more artwork of our favorite teacher

Spoiler for Not Home/work safe:

*holds out hand while tapping foot*
Old 2009-11-23, 17:47   Link #12312
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Nice, and where did you pick that one up from? Oh, and your tip. *puts a wad of Tip Chewing Gum in Kyero's hand* ^_^
Old 2009-11-23, 19:02   Link #12313
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Maybe if someone wasn't being a jack ass. I'd be happy to answer :P or is this because of the "boom"
Old 2009-11-23, 20:33   Link #12314
GrrDraxin

It's the later reason, but I'm overdrawn on my internets account, so I had to make do with an IOU, since I thought you were asking for a tip. Though you totally missed the Home Alone 2 reference if you're asking that.
Old 2009-11-23, 20:35   Link #12315
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
It's the later reason, but I'm overdrawn on my internets account, so I had to make do with an IOU, since I thought you were asking for a tip. Though you totally missed the Home Alone 2 reference if you're asking that.
Ha! i knew it was either beavis and butt head or home alone, lol classics. havent seen 1 and 2 for a looooooooooooong time.

and actually i was asking for a cookie tip

I have the unKyerofied version of the pic tho
Old 2009-11-23, 20:42   Link #12316
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Who loves Tsukune more? Was this question seriously asked? I have to say that all the girls love him in their ways but he's only going after one girl seriously. Now, this doesn't lessen their love of him by any means, it's just that Tsukune's been romantically interested in only one girl this entire time.
Old 2009-11-23, 20:46   Link #12317
GrrDraxin

God I haven't watched Beevis and Butthead in ages. I would catch an episode here and there on MTV, back when it was still good. Ah the memories...

Ah, how about a rep instead?(+1 Rep given) My last batch of cookies burned, was too busy barking at the neighbor's dog at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Who loves Tsukune more? Was this question seriously asked? I have to say that all the girls love him in their ways but he's only going after one girl seriously. Now, this doesn't lessen their love of him by any means, it's just that Tsukune's been romantically interested in only one girl this entire time.
Yes, as one would say, They're headed for a heartbreak, unless tsukune could pull something slick on them to give them what they want... at least partly.
Old 2009-11-23, 22:33   Link #12318
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Yea, Ikeda's been waving the Tsukune x Moka relationship flag pretty hard these past few chapters, too. Especially true with Inner Moka actively joining in on the fun now.

Any predictions on next chapter's antics?

I'm hoping there will be some more Tsukune x Inner Moka time. The scenes we got from the last two chapters were great!

For some reason, I'm getting the feeling that this arc with the Wong's isn't gonna start ramping up to the good stuff (ie. action) for a while It could that the Wong's were introduced as a way to sort out at least some form of an official pairing. Certainly seems that way to me.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 23:32   Link #12319
cyberdemon

when is the next chapter released in Japan?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 23:36   Link #12320
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

A week and a day I think.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire