AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-26, 07:22   Link #1381
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Yeah!!! join in!

Been collecting images for the past week will post the best ones within a few days.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 07:25   Link #1382
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
link? I also have a pic in development. Its a Kyero x mizore pic :P
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 07:32   Link #1383
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Go to groups in your control panel, and look for The Shirayuki Mizore Fan Club <3
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 08:55   Link #1384
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
link? I also have a pic in development. Its a Kyero x mizore pic :P
Ohh~! Sweet! post it here and the group!
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 10:04   Link #1385
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Yeah!!! join in!

Been collecting images for the past week will post the best ones within a few days.
how do you post pics in a group and wat size restrictions are there for the pics?
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 10:14   Link #1386
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
how do you post pics in a group and wat size restrictions are there for the pics?
Click your quick links or in the UserCp Pictures and Albums and you'll need to create an album for the images. Click your album and start uploading!

Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KB
Maximum Picture Dimensions 600 by 600 Pixels

There automatically resized if there too big.

There's an option there to add pics in a certain group you're joined in.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 10:22   Link #1387
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Click your quick links or in the UserCp Pictures and Albums and you'll need to create an album for the images. Click your album and start uploading!

Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KB
Maximum Picture Dimensions 600 by 600 Pixels

There automatically resized if there too big.

There's an option there to add pics in a certain group you're joined in.
ty, i got it. too bad there isnt a choice to add pics from imageshack . oh well, i added 2 pics already from my album.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 11:46   Link #1388
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
You know... since we talk alot about Mizore here, the fanclub might detract from this thread... lol XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 11:53   Link #1389
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You know... since we talk alot about Mizore here, the fanclub might detract from this thread... lol XD
well we could shuffle over 90% of Shirayuki Mizore talk over to the group messages but she's still part of the R+V thread.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 12:06   Link #1390
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Powers, looks, Why she's popular...etc. That stuff.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 12:09   Link #1391
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
So true, well at least we can talk about Tsukune and the rest here. As well as manga discussions, so its not too bad XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 13:25   Link #1392
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
i have 3 questions regarding the fanfic im writing. im taking rather long but im determined to complete it. the first question is regading how i refer to shirayuki mizore, i just use the name mizore when the attention is on her shen she speaks, should i put her full name instead of just her last name?
the 2nd question is regading how the group refers to each other ie (insert name here)-san/chan/kun. how do the 4 girls+ginei refer to each other? i noted down how tsukne refers to them already.
the last question is: will moka really just watch and give up without a fight for tsukune? im planning to use inner moka's comment on tsukune to make a a clear distiction of his feelings towards his harem. also wat are your oppinions on moka's food source after she accepts that she lost? blood of tomato juice?
any advice will be gladly accepted.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 13:33   Link #1393
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Well Mizore and the others are called by Tsukune with san in the end then later on it became chan when she said call her Mizore-chan, and when Tsukune got close to the girls they where all called with chan in the end.

Except for Ruby which he still refers to as Ruby-san.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 13:45   Link #1394
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
IIRC, Tsukune adds san to all the girls. The girls don't add anything to Tsukune's name. Also they all refer to eachother by first name.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 13:54   Link #1395
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well Mizore and the others are called by Tsukune with san in the end then later on it became chan when she said call her Mizore-chan, and when Tsukune got close to the girls they where all called with chan in the end.

Except for Ruby which he still refers to as Ruby-san.
ty very much, i forgot that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
IIRC, Tsukune adds san to all the girls. The girls don't add anything to Tsukune's name. Also they all refer to eachother by first name.
ty hayashi, lol im spending a few minutes just trying to remember how they all refer to each other. 7 ppl and all use certain terms to refer to each other. its worth giving a few headaches trying to remember.

do the girls add chan to eah other girls' names? i know its true for yukari that she gets -chan.

lol i have to say this is rather bizarre, me a westerner trying to get used to the fact that the girls just refer to tsukune without any -san/kun. its all fine when reading the manga but bizare when it comes to writing it down.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 13:55   Link #1396
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
IIRC, Tsukune adds san to all the girls. The girls don't add anything to Tsukune's name. Also they all refer to eachother by first name.
No wonder they're so close!




I love this scene!


What does Mizore mean by "Continue doing it with me..."?
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 14:00   Link #1397
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
No wonder they're so close!




I love this scene!


What does Mizore mean by "Continue doing it with me..."?
knowing Tsukane and Moka at that scene it was probably staring deeply and lovingly at each others face until Moka bites Tsukane for a meal.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 14:03   Link #1398
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
knowing Tsukane and Moka at that scene it was probably staring deeply and lovingly at each others face until Moka bites Tsukane for a meal.
Yeah! Partly the inner Moka says the truth that she only wants his blood. But seeing the latest chapters she seems to develop a fond for him. Though we all know the outer Moka like Tsukune alot and his blood.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 14:11   Link #1399
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Yeah! Partly the inner Moka says the truth that she only wants his blood. But seeing the latest chapters she seems to develop a fond for him. Though we all know the outer Moka like Tsukune alot and his blood.
Personally I think Inner Moka likes him but she know that outer Moka also likes him and if people can't tell that Inner Moka is quite fond of outer Moka they are blind, I mean why else would she go out of her way to tell Tsukane to not make her cry or obliterate anyone who hurts Tsukane cause that will make Outer cry.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 14:14   Link #1400
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
ty everyone for the help, all thats left is ginei-> others.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.