AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-06-05, 11:22   Link #14281
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Now Tsukune may be able to take his place as the owner of the 3rd most powerful harem in anime-dom. XD
Old 2010-06-05, 11:38   Link #14282
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Who's first and second I'm guessing Tomoki from Sora no Otoshimono could be in the top two.

Edit: What I should be saying is that the Angels from Sora no Otoshimono could be in the top 2 most powerful harems. Icaros can pretty much wipe entire continents off the map if she wanted to.

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2010-06-05 at 11:48.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 11:40   Link #14283
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Tsukune kicks every Harem leads butt, thusforth he's #1!
Old 2010-06-05, 11:45   Link #14284
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune kicks every Harem leads butt, thusforth he's #1!
So very true!

But I think Tempest was talking about the power of the girls in the harem. If it were the harem leads, then yeah, Tsukune is head and shoulders above a lot of them.
Old 2010-06-05, 12:29   Link #14285
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Sry to tell you this but asu no yoichi's harem lead's harem power is way stronger - Yoichi would have managed to include any female into his harem through his good nature like art-sensei (dont remember her name), Kahlua and pretty much any other female character that is supposed to be hostile towards the crew
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 12:37   Link #14286
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
So very true!

But I think Tempest was talking about the power of the girls in the harem. If it were the harem leads, then yeah, Tsukune is head and shoulders above a lot of them.
You know what they say a pimp who can't protect his property is useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Sry to tell you this but asu no yoichi's harem lead's harem power is way stronger - Yoichi would have managed to include any female into his harem through his good nature like art-sensei (dont remember her name), Kahlua and pretty much any other female character that is supposed to be hostile towards the crew
Nah, if he was in a world of Ayashi his bokuto would shatter against all those freakishly strong ayashi. He's still a human and can only do so much. Besides it's more comedic - ecchi base. The girls that are supposedly his enemies aren't really enemies, they have some retarded agenda for going after him as a plot excuse for fan-service. It's never been a true life or death situation. You can't compare the scantily cladded clumsy "assassins" in that series to Ayashi like Karua and Akuha who's been ripping heads off since childhood.
Old 2010-06-05, 12:59   Link #14287
Johnny
Working the bags...

Negi's harem power is leagues away and the little punk is only 10. Imagine the awesomeness when he get's to be Tsukune's age. Although I'll take Moka over any one of them, because you get two for one...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 13:08   Link #14288
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Negi's harem power is leagues away and the little punk is only 10. Imagine the awesomeness when he get's to be Tsukune's age. Although I'll take Moka over any one of them, because you get two for one...
Agreed!

But it's looking like an act now, limited-time, 2-for-1 deal
Old 2010-06-05, 13:13   Link #14289
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Pfftt.. their powers aren't even "theirs" it's all borrowed from the kid, iirc. And he always hiding behind his shield of girls, that's no man. Besides all of them put together are only worth as much as Yukari, yeah I went there :P
Old 2010-06-05, 13:28   Link #14290
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well in his defense he's only 10, so of course he's not a man. Plus I wouldn't mind be hidden in a group full of boobs either. In terms of power Yukari can't hold a candle compared to Evangaline...
Old 2010-06-05, 13:33   Link #14291
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Well in his defense he's only 10, so of course he's not a man. Plus I wouldn't mind be hidden in a group full of boobs either. In terms of power Yukari can't hold a candle compared to Evangaline...
Well you know if I didn't like the girl I'd use her as a human shield too

Since I dropped the series out of boredom, I'm not sure which one Evangaline is, but I'm 100% certain she'll get her ass kicked if Negi isn't there to activate her contract powers.
Old 2010-06-05, 13:44   Link #14292
Johnny
Working the bags...

She doesn't have a contract. She's the vampire that his dad sealed within the Academy grounds, and also took Negi as her pupil...
Old 2010-06-05, 14:12   Link #14293
Newhope

About 4-5 of the girls in Negi's harem are everybit as powerful as the Rosario girls even without there contracts.

And ATM Evangaline>>>>Moka powerwise.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 15:03   Link #14294
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

ATM, the most powerful harem belongs to Tenchi Masaki, not to mention that Tenchi himself is the human avatar of his Kami-self... >.> ...maybe we should limit this to Earth-bound harems...

So yeah, Tsukune still has quite a looong way to go. Although if his cougar-ensaring ways continue, he just might land Akasha (making it a 3-1 deal XD) AND who knows, maybe even Ling Ling and Tim Tim Wong might fall for Tsukune's manly wiles (to a certain extent).

Jokes aside, he has to land the Wong family's aid for him to fight Fairy Tail on more or less even grounds. With the Wong family as support, Sun, Gin, and Haji are sure to come as well, not to mention that Mikogami has his support behind Tsukune as well. Once Akasha sees her daughter with Tsukune and ascertains his 'worth', Tsukune will have all three Dark Lords behind him in his gambit against Fairy Tail.
And if Moka takes up the name of 'Bloodriver', I bet more than one low named vampire will think twice about crossing her path.
Between Kurumu and her mother Ageha, they can charm an entire army...
Mizore and Tsurara will most likely bring the entire snow village to help...
Yukari and Ruby's witch powers along with some help from Yukari's parents and their friends (maybe)

.... if only it would become something that epic... -_-;
Old 2010-06-05, 15:23   Link #14295
shaselai

hmmm... i thought moka's father was the lord... maybe he put up a front(so assassins go for him instead of her) so people wont know the truth behind akasha?
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 15:24   Link #14296
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
hmmm... i thought moka's father was the lord... maybe he put up a front(so assassins go for him instead of her) so people wont know the truth behind akasha?
I seriously doubt he's such a good guy to take a hit for a woman. He strikes me as the sort of person who thinks of women as below him. Considering he's done one woman to get Akuha, another to get two more daughters and yet another to get one more daughter between the previous two, it wouldn't be surprising to me if Issa was a known womanizer on top of being extremely powerful.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 17:38   Link #14297
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
About 4-5 of the girls in Negi's harem are everybit as powerful as the Rosario girls even without there contracts.

And ATM Evangaline>>>>Moka powerwise.
Erm, if you say so. It's really hard to compare characters from two series, where reality of powers are different. Like Vampires from one series have different range of powers from another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
ATM, the most powerful harem belongs to Tenchi Masaki, not to mention that Tenchi himself is the human avatar of his Kami-self... >.> ...maybe we should limit this to Earth-bound harems...

So yeah, Tsukune still has quite a looong way to go. Although if his cougar-ensaring ways continue, he just might land Akasha (making it a 3-1 deal XD) AND who knows, maybe even Ling Ling and Tim Tim Wong might fall for Tsukune's manly wiles (to a certain extent).

Jokes aside, he has to land the Wong family's aid for him to fight Fairy Tail on more or less even grounds. With the Wong family as support, Sun, Gin, and Haji are sure to come as well, not to mention that Mikogami has his support behind Tsukune as well. Once Akasha sees her daughter with Tsukune and ascertains his 'worth', Tsukune will have all three Dark Lords behind him in his gambit against Fairy Tail.
And if Moka takes up the name of 'Bloodriver', I bet more than one low named vampire will think twice about crossing her path.
Between Kurumu and her mother Ageha, they can charm an entire army...
Mizore and Tsurara will most likely bring the entire snow village to help...
Yukari and Ruby's witch powers along with some help from Yukari's parents and their friends (maybe)

.... if only it would become something that epic... -_-;
Meh, I always hated Tenchi, he's almost always a complete wuss with an annoying personality until the very end where his powers awaken. At least in the two Tenchi's I've seen and that's two too many... and his Harem sucks

Don't worry though tempest, I'm sure there's an all out war with Fairy tale waiting to happen. I believe there's a reason why Ikeda is making Tsukune forming so many allies.
Old 2010-06-05, 20:47   Link #14298
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Now Tsukune may be able to take his place as the owner of the 3rd most powerful harem in anime-dom. XD
At least in the youkai(monster) aspect he is.
Old 2010-06-05, 20:55   Link #14299
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Don't worry though tempest, I'm sure there's an all out war with Fairy tale waiting to happen. I believe there's a reason why Ikeda is making Tsukune forming so many allies.
If your going to rule the world unite the world of youkai/humans you'll need allies...
Old 2010-06-06, 01:01   Link #14300
Chris38

Well after the spoiler's about chapter 31 where released , I kind of wonder ...

Spoiler for Chapter 31:

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-06-06 at 01:15.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire