AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-06-23, 22:25   Link #14661
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Ling Ling ;D, you know it would suck if she joined the harem, she wouldnt be able to move very much if you know what i mean, thats kinda a drag.
Old 2010-06-24, 08:54   Link #14662
Chris38

Another thing that I have been wondering about is ... do you think that Moka and Tsukune are going to obtain some long distance reange technique or attack ... since so far ... their only weakness (apart from Tsukune's combat inexperience ... but Inner Moka already covers that up by training Tsukune) is that both Tsukune and Moka have to get in close range with their opponents ... and as Moka's fight with Kahula has proven ... it makes them weak against counter attacks ... if the enemy is close to Moka's or Tsukune's level (Rosario + Vampire Season II, chapter 14,pages from 19 to 23).

So do you think that both Tsukune and Moka will learn something that is going to cover that weak point in their fighting techniques ... since with their enemies getting more stronger ... I doubt that Moka and Tsukune would be able to continue fighting effectively in their current combat style's ... and sooner or later they would have to learn a long range combat technique or some kind of long range offensive vampire ability.

Well it might be even some type of offensive vampire attack ... since if Akasha is any example, by creating the Rosario for Moka (Rosario + Vampire Season II, chapter 31,page 27) she has proven that Shinso vampires, are capable of using magic, and since Moka and Tsukune are probably Shinso vampires as well... maybe they have some magical capabilities as well, and having magical based long distance attacks, would really complete up their combat capabilities .

What do you think ?

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-06-24 at 09:15.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 09:40   Link #14663
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

You mean...something like...this? (skip to 3:00)

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2010-06-24 at 15:20. Reason: Added better video (the one I couldn't find earlier).
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 10:06   Link #14664
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Well Moka and Tsukune have to develop some sort of way of fighting, and Tsukune has to gain full control of his Vampire powers, and the unknown vampire form he might assume, cause they aint going up against no ordinary yokai anymore, its the freakin Shuzen family, not to mention Akuha herself.
Old 2010-06-24, 10:21   Link #14665
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well Moka and Tsukune have to develop some sort of way of fighting, and Tsukune has to gain full control of his Vampire powers, and the unknown vampire form he might assume, cause they aint going up against no ordinary yokai anymore, its the freakin Shuzen family, not to mention Akuha herself.
Yeah, I don't think they'll have any projectile weapons. It'll be strength and speed. Tsukune will use his gar to get to the bad guys and defeat them.

A combination attack would be pretty sweet though.

Man, that clip gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it. The awesomeness is overwhelming.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 10:47   Link #14666
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

LAVU LAVU TenKyoKEEEEEN~ Gawd, I'd fall out of myself laughing so hard if Moka and Tsukune did anything remotely like that. XD Burger King PWNS all!

But semi-seriously, here's hoping this is what Tsukune will do to Miyabi in their battle:
0:58-1:48 is of special note XD PUNCH HIM THROUGH A MOUNTAIN!!
Old 2010-06-24, 10:59   Link #14667
Chris38

Quote:
That's exactly what I meant ... by saying that they have to develop some long range fighting techniques (magical or some sort of vampire ability) ... since the way they are now ... I doubt they would have a chance of defeating Fairy Tale, which is growing steadily stronger ... the more Tsukune and his companions interfere with their plans.

Well, having said that ... I think we will finally see some development in Tsukune's vampire abilities during the fight with Akuha ... where ... Tsukune is going to give Moka a hand ... since I don't see something else being a possibility that will allow Tsukune, Moka and their companions to survive ... and with so much focus being put on ... not allowing Akuha and Moka to meet, and a flashback to Moka's childhood ... when she met with Akuha for the first time, happening exactly before the present day Akuha and Moka meet with each other again ... I doubt that things are going to be resolved peacefully between them.

So in my opinion, things are going to quickly escalate into a fight between Moka and Akuha ... and in my opinion this duel is probably going to take as long as the fight between Tsukune and Hokuto, with Inner Moka providing assistance to Tsukune, which ultimately led to Hokuto's defeat, but ... still that was the longest fight we have seen in the R+V universe ... since it took almost four chapter's to resolve that.

I kind of predict that a similar pattern will be used in the fight between the present day Akuha and Inner Moka ... with Akuha having the upper hand at first ... and Tsukune after he sees that Moka is going to loose ... will provide an assistance for Moka ... and at the same time ... he will experience some developments to his vampire abilities ... that will probably spice things up.

Well ... will probably see how things will go in that fight ... but I'm almost certain that Tsukune is gonna participate in that fight ... since in every major arc, since the time that Tsukune has acquired his vampire abilities ... he has been using them and actively participating in fighting with someone, so ... I don't think we will see him siting in the sidelines during this fight as well ... considering that he still hasn't used his vampire abilities at all during the current arc (and for quite a long time too).
Old 2010-06-24, 12:09   Link #14668
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Do yall think Kahlua will change sides and go over to Moka And Tsukune's Side, im just asken this cause in (Rosario Vampire Season II, Chapter 29 - Fixing The Seal, Page 19) Kahlua told Kokoa NOT to let Moka and Akuha meet, and this got me thinken cause Kahlua does have love for her sisters although when she said and i quote "and we the Shuzen family have also decided to give fairy tale our full support", the thing that got me is when she said "We", so i really don't know what to think at this point, what about yall?
Old 2010-06-24, 12:35   Link #14669
shaselai

well i think kahlua might like the fairy tail leader (at least he did deem her "expendable" so maybe he likes her too?). Kahlua did fight to probably kill during last battle and seems to know the truth so i doubt it - at most maybe team up with moka briefly to fight akuha
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 12:38   Link #14670
cyberdemon

Quote:
she said and i quote "and we the Shuzen family have also decided to give fairy tale our full support", the thing that got me is when she said "We", so i really don't know what to think at this point, what about yall?
i wonder if Issa had anything to do with the decision. He seemed to be in agreement with sending Moka to the human world so i can't really see him as wanting to destroy humans like FT does if he is willing to send his daughter to live with them. Especially since it's his daughter who has been said to have great potential as a vampire. Plus i don't think they really care about living a normal life like Akasha wanted but he didn't say a word about it.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 12:54   Link #14671
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Oh god... no, we DON'T need any of those techniques for Moka and Tsukune. Remember, there's no damamgew if you can't hit your target, and vampires (as well as werewolves) are known for their insane speed

as for Issa... well, there's two possibilities. One is that he sided with FT after Moka was sent away. The other option is that he's on FT's side in order to stay alive... or hell, even protect his family, though that option doesn't seem likely. Then again, something tells me Issa doesn't know Moka is with Youkai Academy

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 12:55   Link #14672
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Its a strong possiblity that Akuha overthrew Issa (killing him or taken him prisoner), in order to take control of the Shuzen family, to basicly take over the world, they may seem like a normal vampire family but they were raised to kill without hesitation a primary example would be where Kahlua tried to kill Moka and Kokoa cause she was under orders reguardless of her feelings for her sisters, although he did state that the Shuzen family were the "Problem Solvers" of the underground, but i doubt it he would assist Akuha, he received information concerning Akuha and he had show care for Akasha and Moka when they went to talk alone in thier bedroom that concerned the "thing" in the basement AKA Alucard, and to send Moka away to grow up as a normal girl, not to mention Moka and Akasha had to leave cause Kokoa's and Kahlua's birth mother Gyokuro was coming back and it was stated that she hated Moka and Akasha most likely cause of the "thing" in the basement and the whole multiple wives jealousy thing...
Old 2010-06-24, 13:50   Link #14673
Curlyfry

I agree,it would make sense,Akuha is crazy wants the world,Issa is one of the problem solvers of the underground or whatever,it doesn't seem like he would just switch over ot the dark side. It's got to be Akuha.
Curlyfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 15:06   Link #14674
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

I'd agree that Akua is somehow behind the Shuzen family's support of Fairy Tale.

In chapter 31, when Issa and Akasha were speaking about sending Moka to live with the "other family," Issa mentions that he received some disturbing information about the eldest daughter, Akua.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 16:15   Link #14675
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Mizore stated in the latest chapter, that the world thier in moves in time fragments and Akuha has already been thier for a year, and during the duration of that year Akuha had started putting her plan into motion, i guess thats when Issa received the disturbing information about Akuha.
Old 2010-06-24, 19:19   Link #14676
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Something OFFICIAL

Day 1 at youkai Academy

Old 2010-06-24, 19:59   Link #14677
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I only wish these emulators could be hooked into AGTH so at least the text could be translated the way normal Visual Novel games could with it.
Old 2010-06-24, 22:12   Link #14678
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Coolness, but i wish it were more like a fighting game translated in english and was sold in US to

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2010-06-25 at 07:44.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 01:16   Link #14679
Chris38

Well simply said ... we still don't know the reason why the Shuzen family supports Fairy Tale ... while it's still a possibility that Akuha has taken control over the Shuzen family ... honestly speaking I don't see that as being possible ... since Issa is a adult ... combat experienced vampire, while Akuha is still probably a teenager or young adult ... simply said I doubt that she is powerful enough to be able to overthrow Issa and take the position of the head of the Shuzen family. I just doubt that Akuha has enough combat experience to face against Issa at the moment ... and even if she is more powerful then Issa ... Hokuto has already demonstrated that you can beat a more powerful and theoretically stronger opponent, if you have more combat experience then him (Rosario + Vampire Season I, chapter 32, pages from 20 to 23) ... so I see something similar in the case of Akuha and Issa, even when she is theoretically stronger then him ... she still can't beat him.

Of course it would be a different thing if Akuha became a Shinso vampire, but since we have already discussed that and came to the conclusion that she still hasn't obtained the power of a Shinso vampire ... well, honestly speaking we still don't know how powerful Akuha and Issa are, but since Issa is older then Akuha ... I think it's safe to assume that he has more combat experience then Akuha ... which would give him a little advantage even if Akuha is physically stronger then Issa.

So at this point I really doubt that Akuha was able to defeat Issa ... but we have to remember that we still don't know how powerful Issa and Akuha are, but since Moka is going to be ffighting with her soon ... I doubt the mangaka is going to make her more powerful then Tsukune and Moka fighting together against her. (Well she's still going to have a slight advantage against them, but since both Moka and Tsukune have plot armor ... I doubt that they will loose against Akuha ... unless some more plot twists come out.

I really doubt that Moka alone is able to defeat Akuha ... since it seems that currently Moka is as strong as Kahula ... and Akuha is probably stronger then her ... and it would be a little bit too weird not to mention illogical, if Moka suddenly powered up and was able to fight against Akuha alone ... without anything suggesting something like that before, so ... it's probably going to be Tsukune and Moka working together that will cause Akuha to retreat, since I don't think that this is going to be the last encounter between Moka and Akuha, so the fight will be probably left unresolved, but I think we will still see some unexpected developments occurring during this battle.
Old 2010-06-25, 08:17   Link #14680
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

I agree, Kahlua stated that out of the 4 sisters Moka is in a league of her own, and that has NOT reach her ultimate potential, this 1 incendent will know doubt push her to reach that potential, which might put her on par with Akuha, but Tsukune is still needed for the upcoming battle.

But because Akuha doesnt have the Shinso blood, thats an obvious indication that she couldnt get to Akasha, of course she would have been a formidable foe, cause she has been with the Shuzen family for at least a year now (because that world moves in time fragments as said by Mizore), but i doubt Akuha was able to beat Issa or Akasha, of course Issa left the house before Akasha and Akuha fought, and with Moka running back to the house on the last page to grab her mother's rosary, her interference is probably gonna end the fight between Akuha and Akasha.

This is probably what caused Akasha to disappear, the reason i say disappear is because since Akuha is after Moka in the real world then this means Akuha couldnt get to Akasha nor the Shinso blood, Moka also said that Akasha burned all of her photos and diaries, and in (Rosario Vampire Season I Chapter 36 Page 03), Moka said that she had 3 other sisters, and if Akasha wanted to protect Moka from Akuha then she would have modified Moka's past memories to where she would say that she only had 2 sisters (Kokoa and Kahlua), idk why this is, but i guess will find out in the next 2 chapters...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire