AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-07-07, 00:31   Link #14921
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Here's a couple of things I'd thought I'd throw, just to add more fun to the mix-

One, I was looking back through the SI chapters, and came across something very interesting involving the centipede- when the Headmaster is commenting at the end of the chapter, he say "lock", but in quotations... am I the only one who thinks that it being a lock is BS, that what it really is a filter/resistor? The vampire blood in Tsukune isn't so much "locked away" as it is "filtered to the point so that only low levels of it flow in his blood". Meaning that Moka's blood has simply been intermixing with Tsukune's from the start of the seal being on

Another thing that has me going "hm..."- in the vampire stories that I'm personally familiar with that go on about the origins of vampires, the first vampires were originally human and changed into vampires either by a supernatural process (Underworld), or in the case of Dracula/Alucard, came back as a vampire after being killed as a human... and lore has it that the first vampires tend to be stronger than any descendants...

and finally

Spoiler for just in case:

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 00:45   Link #14922
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

It seems like the last few chapters answered none of the question we want answered. Instead, they gave us more questions to want answered.

As for Tsukune's "lock," yeah, I think it's complete bull. It's most likely a filter of some sort. As to what it's filtering, I'm gonna guess that it's the bad stuff in Moka's blood left over from her ancestors - blood lust, tendency towards violence, etc. Eventually, it'll just be pure vampire (possibly Shinso) youki left for him to tap into without going insane.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 00:47   Link #14923
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

So many questions, makes me crazy just tryin to find an answer to em. @.@
Old 2010-07-07, 00:57   Link #14924
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Don't you just love chapters that keep building up the story? Not only do they build the stroy, but that give a couple answers and then 100 more questions on top of the thousand already there

Old 2010-07-07, 00:59   Link #14925
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Lol, that shits insane, its almost as if thier leaving us hanging.
Old 2010-07-07, 01:00   Link #14926
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for 32:
Spoiler for 32:

Honestly speaking there is something else that I'm worried about and this how much the other girls, are going to be participating against the opponents that they might face later in the manga ... since I already notice that lately Ruby, Mizore, Kokoa and Yukari are kind of pushed into the sidelines lately and most of the opponents that the Newspaper Club faces are defeated by Moka or Tsukune and while I have nothing against Moka and Tsukune fighting against someone and defeating them ... I think it's going to become a little bit repetitive.

I understand that Tsukune and Moka are the main character's of the R+V, but if things continue that way ... soon the other girls in Tsukune's harem are going to become sidekicks and they won't have any influence on the plot at all ... and I don't want the R+V manga to become like that.

Maybe I'm worried about it too much, but lately I have been thinking that if Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby and Yukari won't gain some serious upgrade in their battle capabilities ... they might be soon reduced to the role of sidekicks ... that are just taking care of the small fries, while the protagonists ( Moka and Tsukune) take care of the main opponents and like I said I don't want the R+V manga to degenerate into something like that.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 01:04   Link #14927
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Here is another possibility: (I won't put this in spoilers since it's based on info we already have): Maybe that egg is some sort of clone pouch that was created using Alucard's DNA/flesh, and in order to "grow" it, it needs a vary large amount of energy to do it. It's possible that it was planted by FT in the snow village in order to hatch and then reek havoc on FT's enemies, those being the Yuki Onna in this case.

So this could be the one and only thing like that, but there could be others, and if these things are feeding off the energy that holds those grand barriers, you can bet it will be very hard to deal with once it hatches, and starts doing what it was placed there for. And if it takes down one of the Youkai world barriers, all that more advantage to FT, because then they would just let the humans attack them and then move in later to clean up and take over the area.

I think though that issue is but one of many problems Akua and FT are causing for Tsukune and the group to have to deal with. It could very well be that Alucard might get resurrected later from that egg, and then Tsukune, Moka, and the rest will have to do as the dark lords did so long ago and once again crush a powerful world-wide adversary, and potentially be named the Dark Lord Successors. Only this time, it might end up being known to humans as well, and thus bring about the world changing destiny once mentioned.
Old 2010-07-07, 01:05   Link #14928
khprincessh

just saw ch 32 it was great so much action.
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 01:06   Link #14929
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I hate to say it but... Law of Shounen dictates that the Main Protagonist(s), in this case Tsukune and Moka, are Reserved to Fight Big Bads... however, as we saw with Gin and the karate captain, there tends to be quite a bit of fodder and underlings lying around for the others to take care of...

Old 2010-07-07, 01:07   Link #14930
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Honestly speaking there is something else that I'm worried about and this how much the other girls, are going to be participating against the opponents that they might face later in the manga ... since I already notice that lately Ruby, Mizore, Kokoa and Yukari are kind of pushed into the sidelines lately and most of the opponents that the Newspaper Club faces are defeated by Moka or Tsukune and while I have nothing against Moka and Tsukune fighting against someone and defeating them ... I think it's going to become a little bit repetitive.

I understand that Tsukune and Moka are the main character's of the R+V, but if things continue that way ... soon the other girls in Tsukune's harem are going to become sidekicks and they won't have any influence on the plot at all ... and I don't want the R+V manga to become like that.

Maybe I'm worried about it too much, but lately I have been thinking that if Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby and Yukari won't gain some serious upgrade in their battle capabilities ... they might be soon reduced to the role of sidekicks ... that are just taking care of the small fries, while the protagonists ( Moka and Tsukune) take care of the main opponents and like I said I don't want the R+V manga to degenerate into something like that.
Well, its a classic love story between a human and a vampire, it was obvious to me that the story was gonna turn out like this anyway, but the girls arnt as strong as Moka and Tsukune, since vampires are involved at this point, Moka and Tsukune are gonna be doing the main fighting, while the girls take care of the standard opponents, besides the girls taking on vampires is something Moka and Tsukune wouldnt want, theyd probably blame themselves if anything happened to thier friends.
Old 2010-07-07, 01:46   Link #14931
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So many people are on this thread so late at nite... o.o; lol

See what he has done to us!?!? Oh well, better to wait another month rather than standing in line for hours alongside raving 'Twilight' fangirls... -.- Y'know...*goes to dust off art pad*

Spoiler for chap. 32 ... I can't stop...:
Old 2010-07-07, 02:10   Link #14932
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, its a classic love story between and human and a vampire, it was obvious to me that the story was gonna turn out this anyway, but the girls arnt as strong as Moka and Tsukune, since vampires are involved at this point, Moka and Tsukune are gonna be doing the main fighting, while the girls take care of the standard opponents, besides the girls taking on vampires is something Moka and Tsukune wouldnt want, theyd probably blame themselves if anything happened to thier friends.
Well, that's true, but I fell that lately all of the fights are being resolved, by either Moka, Tsukune or someone outside influence ... sigh, maybe I should just enjoy it as it goes and not worry to much about it, since despite only Moka and Tsukune fighting against the opponents that Fairy Tale sends against them lately, which as you said Shinso Tsukune ... are probably too strong anyway for the other girls to face against, the plot is still interesting and makes you want to read more

@Magin

I agree that the Holy Lock probably acts more like a filter then a lock, but judging from what happened when Hokuto released his Holy Lcok, it has been made apparent that the Holy Lock also restricts the amount of youkai energy that Tsukune has at his disposal.

I don't think the Lock is able to filter the amount of vampire blood flowing in Tsukune's veins, but reduces the amount of youkai energy being generated by it.

Spoiler for 32:
Old 2010-07-07, 02:59   Link #14933
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Right... I forgot that yoki is what gives the vampires their strength, which is contained in the blood, and not the actual blood itself... but that's what I was trying to get at: the blood is mixed in with Tsukune; the lock just keeps the power within it from taking over

And also... we've all known that the Lock would probably become useless by the end of the manga, when Tsukune's control over the power in absolute... but I wonder: would Tsukune perhaps get something else custom-made just so that he can look like a regular human? Even if he did master the power, I suspect the physical transformations would still be rather apparent

Old 2010-07-07, 03:39   Link #14934
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Right... I forgot that yoki is what gives the vampires their strength, which is contained in the blood, and not the actual blood itself... but that's what I was trying to get at: the blood is mixed in with Tsukune; the lock just keeps the power within it from taking over

And also... we've all known that the Lock would probably become useless by the end of the manga, when Tsukune's control over the power in absolute... but I wonder: would Tsukune perhaps get something else custom-made just so that he can look like a regular human? Even if he did master the power, I suspect the physical transformations would still be rather apparent
Hm ... Initially I thought that Tsukune's Holy Lock, might function like that ... after Tsukune master's his vampire power's, but the latest chapter's have changed my mind about this ... and I agree that Tsukune is probably going to need some kind of custom made seal to hide his ayashi nature.

Spoiler for 32:
Old 2010-07-07, 06:40   Link #14935
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

4 Sisters

Black and White

Edited:

Too big

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2010-07-07 at 07:04.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 06:58   Link #14936
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Thats a big post @.@, i like all but 1 of them. >:O
Old 2010-07-07, 07:08   Link #14937
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Finally saw the raws at full...Just thinking again about the happenings
Spoiler for Hmm...:

Also for this chapter.

Old 2010-07-07, 07:26   Link #14938
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Poor Akasha, well its safe to say Akuha is gonna die, she just went to far, plus she must be stopped though either Moka and Tsukune beat the shit outta her and and she gets imprisoned for her crimes, or she gets the shit beat outta her than dies, which 1 would yall pick?
Old 2010-07-07, 07:34   Link #14939
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

My thoughts on Akasha
Spoiler for Marvel Ultimate NSFW:

Guess we got now our CLAW girl.
Old 2010-07-07, 07:36   Link #14940
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

I donts wanna think that of happening to Akasha even though in the raws its different, its to cruel. ;(

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire