AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-07-15, 08:14   Link #15321
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Yeah... but its still interesting

A lot of ppl believe that Tsukune is now a Shinso, cause we all know that would make him a real badass.

We of course are of no acception lol (well some of us i can't say "we" yet), of course thier are a lot of hints and clues that confirm this, but we arnt sure yet until future chapters XD

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2010-07-15 at 08:30.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 08:15   Link #15322
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Wikis are so bad. Once the slightest thing is revealed, someone adds it to a wiki page without any confirmation.
True. The only Wikia apart from the original Wikipedia that's any good is Wookiepedia, the Star Wars Wikia.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 08:19   Link #15323
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

lol

I see some things that might need to be tweaked on that wiki - some entries make little distinction between which info is anime and which is manga. And poor Issa's entry...T_T So much work to be done...

And Magin.... *holds up leg with a rabid plot bunny attatched*....you know what that means... >:-D
Old 2010-07-15, 13:59   Link #15324
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Oh dear gods no... we don't need any Plotbunnies of Doom running around here, especially with the current material and its possibilities...

August seriously needs to come faster

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 14:01   Link #15325
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Tsukune's entry is all whacked out. "Ghoul Based Powers" ? Seriously? It's vampire based power that places him in a ghoul like state if he loses control, that put's his life at jeopardy.
Old 2010-07-15, 14:14   Link #15326
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

It should be "Shinso based powers" instead of ghoul, the ghoul is just an Evil spirit.
Old 2010-07-15, 14:29   Link #15327
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

No, it should be vampire-based because nothing is confirmed!
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 14:40   Link #15328
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ah boy, we might need to re-hash what we believe is Ghoul, Vampire, and Shinso, if anything for the sake of being on the same page when it comes to bashing Wikis
Old 2010-07-15, 15:18   Link #15329
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Ah boy, we might need to re-hash what we believe is Ghoul, Vampire, and Shinso, if anything for the sake of being on the same page when it comes to bashing Wikis
Well, since you ask for it here is what is my definitons about Ghouls, Vampires and Shinso are:

Ghoul - a primitive sort of vampire, someone who has been injected with vampire blood (usually a human) and couldn't control his abilities causing the unfortunate person to lose his mind and fall under the control of the instincts and nature of a vampire. Usually spends time killing everything that moves around him, as well as searching for blood. Ancient vampires where originally behaving like that as well, though we don't know more about the vampires past, apart from that.

Vampires - an normal, average vampire, they have control over their actions, unlike Ghoul's and are one of the stronger species in the R+V universe. A prideful warlike race ... their a creature of power ... and their main weapon is converting their youkai aura into strength. Has a lot of weaknesses in return. Generally feared by youkai and humans. They need blood to survive ... though we still don't know everything about them.

Shinso - Vampire Ancestor's ... or at least those individuals who took the blood of the ancestor of the vampire race (Alucard) ... they have superior abilities then normal vampires and can't pass their power's through heredity. The only way to obtain their power is to somehow obtain the blood that flows in the veins of a Shinso vampire. Apart from that, currently nothing more about them is known.

I hope it clarifies some things for you Tempest, but that's what I had thought about when I reviewed what we know for sure about vampires, Shinso vampires and Ghoul's.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 15:19   Link #15330
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Ghouls have nothing to do with vampires. They are completely unrelated. Tsukune was described and compared to as one. Ghoul is an adjective, not a noun, with regards to Tsukune.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 15:27   Link #15331
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Reread chapter 23 season one. It's explicitly stated that in most cases of vampiric blood being inserted into a non vampire the out come is death or degeneration into a ghoul. I'm pretty sure the subject is brought up elsewhere as well in terms of links but from the above alone they are linked.

I don't disagree that Tsukune is not a ghoul however, he retained his mind and didn't degenerate to the point he was a corpse with killing intent
Reading: Rosario and Vampire II, Sankarea
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 15:27   Link #15332
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, since you ask for it here is what is my definitons about Ghouls, Vampires and Shinso are:

Ghoul - a primitive sort of vampire, someone who has been injected with vampire blood (usually a human) and couldn't control his abilities causing the unfortunate person to lose his mind and fall under the control of the instincts and nature of a vampire. Usually spends time killing everything that moves around him, as well as searching for blood. Ancient vampires where originally behaving like that as well, though we don't know more about the vampires past, apart from that.

Vampires - an normal, average vampire, they have control over their actions, unlike Ghoul's and are one of the stronger species in the R+V universe. A prideful warlike race ... their a creature of power ... and their main weapon is converting their youkai aura into strength. Has a lot of weaknesses in return. Generally feared by youkai and humans. They need blood to survive ... though we still don't know everything about them.

Shinso - Vampire Ancestor's ... or at least those individuals who took the blood of the ancestor of the vampire race (Alucard) ... they have superior abilities then normal vampires and can't pass their power's through heredity. The only way to obtain their power is to somehow obtain the blood that flows in the veins of a Shinso vampire. Apart from that, currently nothing more about them is known.

I hope it clarifies some things for you Tempest, but that's what I had thought about when I reviewed what we know for sure about vampires, Shinso vampires and Ghoul's.

Eh alucard was not the first vampire in the manga chapter where there explaining shinso akuha said he was a shinso not the shinso
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 15:31   Link #15333
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Ghouls have nothing to do with vampires. They are completely unrelated. Tsukune was described and compared to as one. Ghoul is an adjective, not a noun, with regards to Tsukune.
Well, I'm just pointing out out what I mean ... when I use the term Ghoul to describe someone being controlled by the vampire blood. I know that what Tsukune is ... isn't technically a Ghoul (when he goes out of control of course), but since the author already uses that term to describe Tsukune in his "berserk" state, I'm [pointing out the meaning behind it ... at least what I think it describes, when we are dealing with some who was completely consumed or is slowly losing his mind, under the influence of the vampire blood, that was injected into that individual's body.

So, since the author already uses that term, when he is describing an out of control Tsukune, I don't know what's so wrong to describe what it means in this series at least.

I'm pretty aware that Tsukune isn't a "Ghoul", but he's still at a risk of turning into one ... that's why he needs the time that he still has to completely master his vampire abilities, so that he would avoid this outcome. (turning into a Ghoul, completely ... that is.)
Old 2010-07-15, 15:43   Link #15334
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Tsukune's evolution listed below, thier are 2 outcomes.

Human -> Temp Vampire -> Ghoul -> Shinso
Human -> Temp Vampire -> Ghoul -> Complete Vampire (as stated by Moka during the ghoul incedent)

@DragoZERO
Your right, i don't have any solid evidence that Tsukune has the Shinso blood, none of us do but its a high probability he might, it is only given to those that inherit it via injection, Tsukune is a character that was centered around blood injections (although in the first season Kiria injected his blood into Hokuto while he was recovering but this was only once), it would better suite the storyline (well to me it would) if he became the next Shinso, of course i didnt see why he wouldnt inherit the Shinso blood he was injected 5 times before he ghoulified, i guess i gots a little excited about the whole "Shinso Based Powers" thing.

Ive also seen in a lot of Forums concerning these recent chapters explaining about the Shinso (i dont see why he wouldnt have the Shinso blood), but its possible that he doesnt since this part of the storyline is centered around Moka and her past.

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2010-07-15 at 15:54.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 16:05   Link #15335
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Ikeda already pointed out that a Ghoul is a corpse controlled by an evil spirit.
Old 2010-07-15, 20:58   Link #15336
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Yay, I want to join in on the fun too.

A 'normal' ghoul is/are controlled/animated by a stronger being's power like a vampire. Usually the product of a non virgin being bitten by a vampire and in some cases, they are raised through necromancy, they are shown as being little better than zombies. The main difference is that they are sentient in varying degrees and that they also possess much greater mobility and strength than zombies. A downside is that due to their 'undead'ness is that there flesh usually is decaying and rotting, but at a much slower pace. It probably depends on how much of their master's power they are imbuned with at their raising/awakening.

For its purpose in R+V, a 'ghoul' is an entity that recieved vampire blood and has succumbed to the incredible bloodlust it contains and has become a mindless killing machine that has had its original personality subverted. A 'Ghoul' is almost like a state of being, for Tsukune anyway. Moka also says that a ghoul is basically the vampire's bloodlust personified.
Old 2010-07-15, 21:19   Link #15337
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Also, personally, I do NOT believe that Tsukune has acquired the Shinso blood, at least not entirely. I think that it's like trying to open up some computer files like an .avi, if you do not have the complete file, you'll get an 'error' message.

Fuhai has stated that to acquire Shinso, a large amount of blood must be transfered. The amount of blood needed might depend on the size of the reciever. A baby does not need nearly as much blood as say, a 14-year old girl might. Also, if the blood is not hereditary to the point where even if the mother is a Shinso, her daughter might not be, that has to be a serious avatism.

If we knew how Akasha herself recieved the Shinso blood, it would at least give us a precedence on how it is passed on.

I think the Shinso blood just requires a certain amount of rage to activate it. Going panel by panel, Moka nailed Akuha with that kick BEFORE her aura manifested into 'Aura of DOOM'.

I am also of the mind that since Moka has 'forgotten' about this incident, that she hasn't been using the Shinso blood either when she powers up. If she has been using it, then what good is the Shinso power...? I mean, sure, she can kick a phoenix but she can barely beat her own sister Kahula? Hopefully Moka-chan will demonstrate just what the Shinso power can do in the next chapter.
Old 2010-07-15, 21:59   Link #15338
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well I think Tsukune has it one step better even if he can't fully use the power of having Shinso blood. Water does nothing to him in regards to what it did to Moka. The only thing that can defeat him, but yet not affect Moka is boobies...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 22:24   Link #15339
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Hey guys, it was clearly stated in the manga that a ghoul is an evil spirit possessing a corpse, seeking only flesh and destruction. When Moka stated that Tsukune had become ghoul-like, she meant that he'd been reduced to a mindless killer seeking destruction. We just all call it Berserk Vampire in order to distinguish that Tsukune wasn't actually dead, just a mindless but living killing machine

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 23:53   Link #15340
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for Shinso blood:
Well, Tempest ... personally I think that Tsukune has acquired the Shinso blood, because Moka has injected a large amount of her blood into Tsukune, which after Tsukune used the power of the blood injected into him, when he was temporarily transformed into a vampire, but after that ... the vampire blood still stayed inside Tsukune's body, and because he had received multiple injections of Moka's vampire blood after some time passed the left over vampire blood in Tsukune's veins (Rosario + Vampire, chapter 20, page 28) has caused the side effects of having to much vampire blood in his system to appear, and after Moka injected the last portion of her blood into Tsukune it caused Tsukune to transform and enter his "berserk vampire" state for the first time. So I think that Tsukune has already passed the criteria that a huge amount of blood from the Shinso vampire must be transferred for the Shinso blood to be transferred to the person who's being injected with the Shinso vampire's blood.

Still I don't think the Shinso blood has awakened inside Tsukune, yet ... because Tsukune hadn't brought up enough "rage" for the Shinso blood, that ... in my opinion, is present inside Tsukune's veins to awaken ... but there are already signs that Tsukune has acquired the Shinso blood from Moka. For example how the centipede guy, who the Headmaster hired to try and assassinate Tsukune, aiming to see how Tsukune's seal is working, and because he wanted Tsukune to become stronger. Anyway the first example that in my opinion shows that Tsukune has inherited the Shinso blood from Moka is how the centipede ayashi perceived Tsukune's aura (Rosario + Vampire, chapter 27, page 36), which is similar to how Akuha perceived Moka's aura (in the flashback of course), when she released her Shinso abilities. (Rosario + Vampire II, chapter 32, page 33)

I agree that we still need more evidence that would clarify this, but to me it's heavily implied already that Tsukune has obtained the Shinso blood from Moka.

Quote:
Spoiler for Moka's power:
Well, personally I believe that the current Inner Moka, hadn't released her Shinso power's, yet ... probably because she hasn't "remembered" the incident between her and Akuha, from her childhood. The second reason why Moka hasn't displayed her Shinso power's, yet ... might also be that somehow the Rosario itself is preventing her from doing that, personally I hope that will learn something more about Moka's Rosario in this arc that will clarify that.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire