AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-07-27, 00:11   Link #15481
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
I can't cosplay many anime characters. For one, my natural skin color offsets many right off the bat. And I'm not buff enough to cosplay as KillerBee from Naruto either...

So I stick to my fanfiction and very occasional art
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 02:16   Link #15482
khprincessh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lala land
Talking drawing

the drawing is ok but the face is a little off but the rest is great.
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 06:46   Link #15483
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
We need more

Kahlua pics
Akuha pics
Akasha pics

Nice Kahlua drawing
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2010-07-27 at 09:54.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 11:10   Link #15484
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
hi guys this is my drawing of kahlua i did. im right now working another one with her in a bikini. well i hope you guys like it .
Ohh nice one! I love the detailed hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
We need more

Kahlua pics
Akuha pics
Akasha pics
I got 3 of them on one image!

Opps...It's Sun Jin and Miyamoto

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 12:07   Link #15485
Vampire6287
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
i don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet but in chapter 31 you see akasha reaching for Moka as the power awakes. it could be that she transfered her power to Moka at that time because Akuha caught her off guard and cut her in half at the waist

http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire_II/32/26-27/
http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire_II/32/34/

In the last one look at the bottom left two boxes. I think that says it all.

Last edited by Vampire6287; 2010-07-27 at 12:09. Reason: pictures didn't work
Vampire6287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 12:27   Link #15486
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Nah, if it happened it was when Moka was deathly ill as a baby...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 16:34   Link #15487
Vampire6287
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
well if it's transfered by blood then it IS hereditary, but if it was like a magical transfer then that would explain why moka suddenly showed the shinso power as her mother died: her mother transgered it to her as her dying act.
Here's a dodgy thought: is the outer Moka really Akasha?
Vampire6287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 17:05   Link #15488
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
She showed it which we assume that's what it was since it's still speculation at this point, because she saw her mother get cut in half. It was mentioned earlier she went bat shit crazy like this before when she was being held hostage while Tsukune we being beaten like a rented mule by Hokuto...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 17:25   Link #15489
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire6287 View Post
Here's a dodgy thought: is the outer Moka really Akasha?
That theory has been shot full of holes here on Animesuki. It does seem to be rather popular on other forums though. I think the only reason why that theory exists is because Akasha looks very similar to Outer Moka. There's also NOTHING in terms of foreshadowing and known info that points to Akasha being Outer or Inner Moka.

There's been multiple reasons that have been discussed as to why Akasha can't be either one of the Mokas (Outer nor Inner):

1) Destruction of the main pairing, Tsukune x Moka (more like Tsukune x BOTH Mokas). Tsukune fell in love with both Mokas. If one happens to be Akasha, Tsukune would have to question his relationship with Moka. This would probably force a harem ending.

2) Multiple hints that R+V will NOT end with a harem ending. Tsukune and Moka are both opposed to the idea. The mangaka, Ikeda-sensei, seems to think that harems are naive dreams as well.

3) Multiple hints that the two Mokas will eventually merge back into one whole personality. If you want to see how Moka would act with a merge personality, take a look at baby Moka - before the rosary. Baby Moka pretty much had the personality traits of Outer and Inner Moka. She's strict with Kokoa, calls her puppy shameful for being scared, and she already shows pride like Inner Moka. She's also very emotional and innocent just like Outer Moka.

4) A soul can't exist inside the Rosary for too long or else it'll die leaving behind a living body according to Wong Ling Ling. Akasha can't be inside the Rosary or else her soul would die. My reasoning for why Outer and Inner Moka can stay inside the Rosary without worry is because they share the same soul and body.

There's a few more but those are the ones that I can remember off the top of my head.

Basically, if Akasha was one of the Mokas, it'll open a huge can of worms that can't be easily explained and still make sense.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 17:40   Link #15490
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
@Vampire6287
Akasha isnt dead yet, her fate is unknown at this point, and no the Shinso blood isnt passed hereditary, only through blood transfusion via injection threw the fangs

@Johnny
I agree, Akasha reveals that Moka was born nearly dead, so the only chances of Moka surviving her birth was to be injected with the Shinso blood.

Of course, it would be obvious that the Shinso blood had been passed to Tsukune as well, those who inherit the Shinso blood become the next Shinso, as stated by Akuha (See chapter 31 for details), while humans are considered the weakest species on the planet and the Shinso are considered to be the strongest species on the planet, my belief is that Tsukune because of multiple injections (5), from Moka, would, of course, make him the next Shinso in this case, that is what i believe, am im sure thier are others that believe this as well, well see what Tsukune transforms into some point in future chapters, but it unknown at this time.

Below is the blood transfusion of the Shinso blood
Akasha -> Infant Moka -> Tsukune

And yes thier will be a Tsukune X Moka ending
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 22:45   Link #15491
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post

And yes thier will be a Tsukune X Moka ending
Pretty obvious from the start of the manga.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 00:50   Link #15492
khprincessh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lala land
Question moka and tsukune

what does tsukune x moka mean ???
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 01:00   Link #15493
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
any anime/manga character (or hell, any character at all in any story, pretty much) x another character USUALLY means the fans of the series see them as a couple

so in this case, Tsukune x Moka means tsukune and Moka as a couple
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 01:15   Link #15494
khprincessh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lala land
oh ok thanks for telling me.
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 01:59   Link #15495
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
@Johnny
I agree, Akasha reveals that Moka was born nearly dead, so the only chances of Moka surviving her birth was to be injected with the Shinso blood.

Of course, it would be obvious that the Shinso blood had been passed to Tsukune as well, those who inherit the Shinso blood become the next Shinso, as stated by Akuha (See chapter 31 for details), while humans are considered the weakest species on the planet and the Shinso are considered to be the strongest species on the planet, my belief is that Tsukune because of multiple injections (5), from Moka, would, of course, make him the next Shinso in this case, that is what i believe, am im sure thier are others that believe this as well, well see what Tsukune transforms into some point in future chapters, but it unknown at this time.

Below is the blood transfusion of the Shinso blood
Akasha -> Infant Moka -> Tsukune
I don't really know about that honestly because Tsukune may have Shinso blood, but Moka still has much of the power she displayed against Akua in the last chapter. And Tsukune can't take anymore, else he will completely lose himself to the brutal allure of the Vampire blood. But since both of them have Shinso blood, it could be possible that in this occasion there isn't just one heir to the Shinso, but two: Moka and Tsukune both. Also, and this is just speculation on my part, perhaps if they were to have offspring, since both have Shinso blood, even they could inherit the Shinso's powers. Remember that Akasha had Moka thanks to Issa, who is not a Shinso as far as we know. Apart from Alucard, Akasha, Moka and Tsukune, there is no one else with the Shinso blood as far as we know.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 03:31   Link #15496
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
I haven't been around for a while, becuase I had a short holiday trip and didn't have access to the internet, but judging from the latest posts ... it seems that chapter 33 isn't around yet, so I think I will join into the discussion that currently takes place here ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, I believe that inheriting the Shinso blood from someone, doesn't mean that the one who gave their blood losses their Shinso power's and blood. I believe the process of turning someone into a Shinso vampire is similar to what happens ti a human who has been multiply injected with the blood of an ayashii. In both cases the one who has been injected with the blood go through some kind of transformation that would allow them to use the power's of the blood that they received ... though it's probably a risky and delicate process, especially for humans.

Well in Tsukune's case I believe things are much more complicated, because he received Moka's vampire blood multiple times, causing him to develop vampire abilities of his own and at the same time he received enough blood for Moka's Shinso blood to be transferred into Tsukune, which means that Tsukune goes through two transformations at once ... the first one is Tsukune's small change from a human into a vampire and the second is Tsukune's body changing itself so he would be able to use the Shinso abilities contained inside the blood that had been injected into him. Furthermore currently I believe that the Ghoul like aspect of Tsukune's abilities that occasionally manifest's itself is representing the nature of a Shinso vampire, and as long as Tsukune won't be able to take control over that aspect of his power's , he wont be able to consciously access his Shinso abilities.

Anyway, since we still don't know much about Shinso vampires and the properties of their blood, we still don't know how exactly it works when it's inherited (injected) into another person, but so far there hasn't been anything mentioned that suggests that once you inject you're Shinso blood ... you lose the power and abilities contained inside it ... though we probably won't know how exactly it works, until Ikeda sensei gives us some more information about Shinso vampires
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 04:12   Link #15497
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Q: Did anyone here made an account on the R+V wikia and edited a few things about the Shinso blood?
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 06:08   Link #15498
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Q: Did anyone here made an account on the R+V wikia and edited a few things about the Shinso blood?
Probably. But why? Is the info different and seem better written and accurate to what we've seen than what was on there a few weeks ago?
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 06:51   Link #15499
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I believe that inheriting the Shinso blood from someone, doesn't mean that the one who gave their blood losses their Shinso power's and blood. I believe the process of turning someone into a Shinso vampire is similar to what happens ti a human who has been multiply injected with the blood of an ayashii. In both cases the one who has been injected with the blood go through some kind of transformation that would allow them to use the power's of the blood that they received ... though it's probably a risky and delicate process, especially for humans.

Well in Tsukune's case I believe things are much more complicated, because he received Moka's vampire blood multiple times, causing him to develop vampire abilities of his own and at the same time he received enough blood for Moka's Shinso blood to be transferred into Tsukune, which means that Tsukune goes through two transformations at once ... the first one is Tsukune's small change from a human into a vampire and the second is Tsukune's body changing itself so he would be able to use the Shinso abilities contained inside the blood that had been injected into him. Furthermore currently I believe that the Ghoul like aspect of Tsukune's abilities that occasionally manifest's itself is representing the nature of a Shinso vampire, and as long as Tsukune won't be able to take control over that aspect of his power's , he wont be able to consciously access his Shinso abilities.

Anyway, since we still don't know much about Shinso vampires and the properties of their blood, we still don't know how exactly it works when it's inherited (injected) into another person, but so far there hasn't been anything mentioned that suggests that once you inject you're Shinso blood ... you lose the power and abilities contained inside it ... though we probably won't know how exactly it works, until Ikeda sensei gives us some more information about Shinso vampires
On the contrary, I think we did receive a hint that a Shinso may lose much of his/her power after giving their blood to someone else. Look at Akasha's battle with Akua. For someone who fought Alucard at the height of his power, albeit with the help of two other powerful Ayashi, she did not stand well against her adversary. Compare that with the amount of power Moka released when she snapped. Akua couldn't stand that power at all. I think the amount of shinso power you posesses is directly proportional to how much of the blood you have.

It was also mentioned that to inherit the power of the Shinso, you would need to take a great amount of blood before that could happen. Moka has certainly received a great amount of power, so there's a good chance Akasha gave moka plenty of her blood to save her. Tsukune's case is different because he received small portions at a time. Eventually, it was enough to transform him permanently, but Moka never gave Tsukune a lot of her blood, so it's doubtful that she lost a lot of power, if any.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 10:47   Link #15500
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
I really want to know who is putting 'Bloodliver' instead of 'Bloodriver' on that Wiki... it's driving me insane looking at it. -_- I just finished expanding the 'weakness' section for 'Vampires' and I'm sure I'll be lurking there, expanding more fields later on.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.