AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-09, 10:07   Link #15881
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
I think Akasha qualifies for Chuck Norris status - I mean, that gorgeous roundhouse kick of hers is just...and done in her underwear no less.

Ah well, time to check the R+V wiki to see what needs to be 'unseen'...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 14:02   Link #15882
micha123
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
This random and off topic but i wonder what changes will be done to these recent chapters. I mean if moms i america saw Akasha's "battle suit" they would need to make the cloths longer because it shows to much. (In my opinion i think it looks just fine) I wounder what will happen to more things like this i mean they already put a bra on the shapeshifter guy but still in some teen rated manga (at least that is what they list rosario + vampire at my book store) they show womens ta ta's and are by viz
__________________
You just lost the game now have a great day
micha123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 14:06   Link #15883
micha123
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
[QUOTE=DragoZERO;3181947]OH SNAP!! The eggs...forgot about those...what if they are shinso babies of some kind!? They look awfully gross, like Alucard. Maybe...lol.


That would scare me little tenacle monsters running around or maybe they will look all look like moka or Akasha (In her battle armor i hope)
__________________
You just lost the game now have a great day
micha123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 15:30   Link #15884
Yorae_paladin1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Puerto Rico
shinso babies are not that awful or born in bloby eggs looking just take a look at moka
__________________
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 15:33   Link #15885
micha123
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
shinso babies are not that awful or born in bloby eggs looking just take a look at moka
i am saying they can be Moka or Akasha clones
__________________
You just lost the game now have a great day
micha123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 15:35   Link #15886
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
The eggs are probably used to let Fairy Tale move around easier, Kahlua said Fairy Tale is beginning thier main operations, which means this is thier "Big Move" so they can dominate the world, of course our Heros of the story will save it in the end, they do however, look of similar design to that of Alucard's body, thier placed in areas to gather strong spirit energy, as some of yall said that the eggs and Alucard are connected, that is possible because thier gathering energy, thier probably receivers for Alucard for a resurrection or they could be Youkai that just feeds off of energy, even though they could be of similar design to Alucard's body, the 2 might not have any connection, its either 1 or the other
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 15:39   Link #15887
micha123
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
The eggs are probably used to let Fairy Tale move around easier, Kahlua said Fairy Tale is beginning thier main operations, which means this is thier "Big Move" so they can dominate the world, of course our Heros of the story will save it in the end, they do however, look of similar design to that of Alucard's body, thier placed in areas to gather strong spirit energy, as some of yall said that the eggs and Alucard are connected, that is possible because thier gathering energy, thier probably receivers for Alucard for a resurrection or they could be Youkai that just feeds off of energy, even though they could be of similar design to Alucard's body, the 2 might not have any connection, its either 1 or the other
or since daddy starbucks is with fairy tail they capuld have access to Alucard so they can be his man eggs but does Alucard even have a gender
__________________
You just lost the game now have a great day
micha123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 15:54   Link #15888
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Alucard might not have a gender, all the ayashi blood he absorbed could have given him the ability to reproduce Asexually, if this were to be true we should refer to him as an "It" and not a "he" or "him", this i doubt but we don't know this yet, as far as we know Issa's loyalty to Akasha and her wishes as well as Moka, would say that hes not with Fairy Tale, mabye Fairy Tale threatened the Shuzen family, so they gave them thier support to not risk confrontation with them, if this were to be true, than that would make Fairy Tale more dangerous than previously noted, however, Ginei and Haji, easily wiped out thier 7th branch Division, but Fairy Tale could be filled with nothing more than ruthless Ayashi, meaning they might not be all that dangerous, accept the Shuzen and the Miu families, and we should not forget about Gyokuro Shuzen (Kokoa and Kahlua's Mother)
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 15:57   Link #15889
micha123
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
good point we need to wait and see
__________________
You just lost the game now have a great day
micha123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 16:07   Link #15890
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by micha123 View Post
This random and off topic but i wonder what changes will be done to these recent chapters. I mean if moms i america saw Akasha's "battle suit" they would need to make the cloths longer because it shows to much. (In my opinion i think it looks just fine) I wounder what will happen to more things like this i mean they already put a bra on the shapeshifter guy but still in some teen rated manga (at least that is what they list rosario + vampire at my book store) they show womens ta ta's and are by viz
I say it's all bullcrap. If they can show guns and murders, say shit, and refer to smoking crack in Death Note, which is just as easily accessible on bookshelves, there's no reason for them to censor out this kind of stuff.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 16:26   Link #15891
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by micha123 View Post
This random and off topic but i wonder what changes will be done to these recent chapters. I mean if moms i america saw Akasha's "battle suit" they would need to make the cloths longer because it shows to much. (In my opinion i think it looks just fine) I wounder what will happen to more things like this i mean they already put a bra on the shapeshifter guy but still in some teen rated manga (at least that is what they list rosario + vampire at my book store) they show womens ta ta's and are by viz
Honestly, I don't know if it's much of a problem. I mean, it's not as if she's in a bikini, and it doesn't exactly look so hentai that it needs to be censored. If they do it tho, I'm calling it right here right now: America's censorship industry could rival Saudi Arabia's
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 16:35   Link #15892
micha123
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Honestly, I don't know if it's much of a problem. I mean, it's not as if she's in a bikini, and it doesn't exactly look so hentai that it needs to be censored. If they do it tho, I'm calling it right here right now: America's censorship industry could rival Saudi Arabia's
lol imagine the censorse done to manga in Saudi Arabia (if they get manga)
__________________
You just lost the game now have a great day
micha123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 16:45   Link #15893
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
You know, I can't help but feel as though the Shuzen family allying with Fairy Tale is some sort of 'gambit' on part of Akuha. I really think that Akuha wants to be a true 'big sister' to Moka. I wonder if the Shuzen family isn't using Fairy Tale in order to draw Moka out/back to them so Akuha can try and revive/separate Akasha from Alucard. And from what we've seen, the house got totaled so getting money the old fashioned way doesn't seem too far-fetched.

I can really see Akuha siding with Moka over this, however, how she reacts to Tsukune is the deciding factor. If Tsukune can win over Akuha, he can defintely win over the entire Shuzen family, which would bring over two powerhouses in Akuha and Kahlua. I can almost imagine how the Fairy Tale mooks will look like once Akuha betrays them...XDD It seems that only the upper echelon of Fairy Tale will pose a threat to them but if they manage to gain a small fraction of Alucard's power, it will make them a lot tougher.

On a totally off note, I wonder who would win in Sun vs Akuha?
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 16:54   Link #15894
micha123
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
You know, I can't help but feel as though the Shuzen family allying with Fairy Tale is some sort of 'gambit' on part of Akuha. I really think that Akuha wants to be a true 'big sister' to Moka. I wonder if the Shuzen family isn't using Fairy Tale in order to draw Moka out/back to them so Akuha can try and revive/separate Akasha from Alucard. And from what we've seen, the house got totaled so getting money the old fashioned way doesn't seem too far-fetched.

I can really see Akuha siding with Moka over this, however, how she reacts to Tsukune is the deciding factor. If Tsukune can win over Akuha, he can defintely win over the entire Shuzen family, which would bring over two powerhouses in Akuha and Kahlua. I can almost imagine how the Fairy Tale mooks will look like once Akuha betrays them...XDD It seems that only the upper echelon of Fairy Tale will pose a threat to them but if they manage to gain a small fraction of Alucard's power, it will make them a lot tougher.
I wounder if Akuha will try to get rid of Tsukune to get closer to Moka but as time goes on wants get rid of anyone wanting to get close to Tsukune even Moka. After that Tsukune has a complete Harmen.

On a different note sun would lose due to Akuha being fast and seeing what happened to Akasha (I mean sun can't regenerate) but then gin will be taking pics of sun and Akuha in the backround then become a angry with sun hurt badly or dead then fight Akuha and he is left living on string.
__________________
You just lost the game now have a great day
micha123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 16:57   Link #15895
micha123
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
And from what we've seen, the house got totaled so getting money the old fashioned way doesn't seem too far-fetched.

And Daddy Starbucks needs a new big screen tv
__________________
You just lost the game now have a great day
micha123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 17:11   Link #15896
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I'm thinking that it might take the combined might of Tsukune's entire harem, Sun, Gin, and Haiji to take down most of the fairy tale branches, but if somehow Kahlua and Akua were to join with Tsukune and them, maybe they'd have a chance even against the rest of Fairy Tale and the Shuzen Estate of all those other vamps out there that might not want peace. Chances are, there is a large battle coming, and it won't be pretty.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 17:40   Link #15897
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Well judging from ive seen about Akuha, she would join Tsukune that is a possibility, and Kahlua would most definetly join Tsukune, Akuha and Kahlua have something in common, they both love Moka and do not wish to hurt her, once they find out the relationship between Moka and Tsukune, theyd probably join them, but ima base it all on a 50/50 chance for Akuha.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 17:48   Link #15898
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
I'm willing to bet most of you like Akasha because she looks just like Outer moka

on another note, Moka needs a brother. what the hell is wrong with her daddies little buddies down stairs? they too feminine? lol or did moka falcon kick all the males when runnin for the egg >_>
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 18:01   Link #15899
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
No brothers allowed, only women, if thier was a brother, it would ruin the harem entirely, and as for Akasha, we love her cause shes the Queen of all mothers here, not to mention shes uber sexy and a Shinso

Accept Fong Fong, hes the cool kind of brother
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2010-08-09 at 18:21.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 18:50   Link #15900
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
What I find funny is that a few pages back way before the introduction of Akasha most of the posters here really didn't like outer Moka and now everyone is in love with her mom who looks exactly like her.
__________________

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.