AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-08-25, 08:01   Link #16341
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
As for the younger Moka falling in love, i agree with you on that Chris38, but we dont want our hero of the story to become a lolicon
You're going to anger the Yukari fans, shhhh.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 08:05   Link #16342
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
The younger Moka's reaction might also signify that she has fallen in love with him as well, after all she had the personality traits of both Inner and Outer Moka, and both of them have fallen for Tsukune's charm ... still she was probably too young to recognize that she's in love, but that's how I looked at this particular scene.

Thinking about it, Tsukune, Tohou Fuhai and Mizore are currently inside Moka's soul, at least that's how it was explained in chapter 29, soon after Tsukune has arrived inside the Rosario. So the actions of the younger Moka, when she went to look for Tsukune, might have been a manifestation of her heart to be at Tsukune's side.
While you might be right as far as her not being able to get him out of her mind has something to do with her being attracted to Tsukune, I wouldn't go as far as saying she fell in love that quickly. She was terribly pre-pubescent and she only caught a glimpse of him before he disappeared. The main reason she went looking for him is because mainly he was the only outsider she saw and the only "intruder" she could think of at the time.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 08:07   Link #16343
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Bet she sniffed his blood first :P
Old 2010-08-25, 10:54   Link #16344
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Love at first sight eh?, how classic

As for the younger Moka falling in love, i agree with you on that Chris38, but we dont want our hero of the story to become a lolicon

But yeah your right, i guess thier is no denying anymore that it really is fate, that brought those 2 together.
Love at first site is the best thing, age doesn't matter as long as it's true love, Fate though is in a man's hands and Tsukune is busy with his hands every night thinking about the girls.
Old 2010-08-25, 11:03   Link #16345
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Love at first site is the best thing, age doesn't matter as long as it's true love, Fate though is in a man's hands and Tsukune is busy with his hands every night thinking about the girls.
The sad thing being, all the girls are perfectly willing to substitute themselves for his hands if he'd just ask

Wooo, 1mil views!
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 11:11   Link #16346
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Moka and Tsukune need to "synchronize" thier Shinso blood and "white" blood, thier gonna need that strength
Old 2010-08-25, 11:17   Link #16347
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Wooo, 1mil views!
The most replied and viewed thread in the manga/light novel forum. But it's not the most popular manga on the forum.
Old 2010-08-25, 11:33   Link #16348
Chris38

Quote:
Moka and Tsukune need to "synchronize" thier Shinso blood and "white" blood, thier gonna need that strength
Well I think that Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso blood is already synchronized , since they already have a mental connection with each other, that appeared after Tsukune received vampire abilities of his own.

Though their relationship hasn't risen enough for them to "synchronize" their "white" blood, but I think that sooner or later Tsukune's and Moka's relationship will advance to that stage as well.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-16 at 05:37.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 11:34   Link #16349
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Other news Mizore legs with other anime girls.

GUESS WHO?
Old 2010-08-25, 11:50   Link #16350
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:

GUESS WHO?
...I don't get it. Why were those characters chosen?
Old 2010-08-25, 12:08   Link #16351
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:

GUESS WHO?
HNNNG! despite being on the beach, they are not wearing swimwear, but I guess that understandable
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 12:25   Link #16352
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
...I don't get it. Why were those characters chosen?
Better question is why not the poster girl Moka or boobilicous Kurumu?

That's Mizore I tell you.
Old 2010-08-25, 12:27   Link #16353
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:

GUESS WHO?
Okay, guessing is unnecessary.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Anyway, I do hope this next chapter sheds some light on Akasha's fate. I really hope she wasn't absorbed into Alucard. Otherwise I'd go and petition to have a mutagen injected in his ass to undo all his biological functions. Shove crap up his ass and food and/or people come out the way they went in. It's a miracle! Ehem, yeah, and when it's all said and done, Alucard is looking more old and decrepit(as possibly in his human form) than even Touhou Fuhai, and not feeling very good at that. Shinso no more.
Old 2010-08-25, 12:52   Link #16354
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Okay, guessing is unnecessary.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Anyway, I do hope this next chapter sheds some light on Akasha's fate. I really hope she wasn't absorbed into Alucard. Otherwise I'd go and petition to have a mutagen injected in his ass to undo all his biological functions. Shove crap up his ass and food and/or people come out the way they went in. It's a miracle! Ehem, yeah, and when it's all said and done, Alucard is looking more old and decrepit(as possibly in his human form) than even Touhou Fuhai, and not feeling very good at that. Shinso no more.
Actually I think that Akasha's fate won't be revealed in the next chapter and the author is going to keep us in suspense about it for a little longer (though, I hope that I'm wrong about this) ... on the other hand, considering the appearance of the chairman near the Shuzen family castle, as well as the fact that Akasha was basically able to rebuild her body after she had been cut in half. (which as a mater of fact places her second, at my personal list of awesome vampire women, after Arcueid from the visual novel Tsukihime)

So I doubt that having been pierced a few times by Alucard's tentaceles is going to be enough to take Akasha down, though if she did I would probably react in the same way, as you GrrDraxin.

Well we probably need to wait and see what the next chapter is going to be about, fortunately it isn't long for chapter 34 to come out, approximately one week of wait is left.
Old 2010-08-25, 13:25   Link #16355
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Better question is why not the poster girl Moka or boobilicous Kurumu?

That's Mizore I tell you.
Well, I'm a little disappointed because you were linking something from sadpanda, so I thought it was going to be better.
Old 2010-08-25, 13:45   Link #16356
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Actually I think that Akasha's fate won't be revealed in the next chapter and the author is going to keep us in suspense about it for a little longer (though, I hope that I'm wrong about this) ... on the other hand, considering the appearance of the chairman near the Shuzen family castle, as well as the fact that Akasha was basically able to rebuild her body after she had been cut in half. (which as a mater of fact places her second, at my personal list of awesome vampire women, after Arcueid from the visual novel Tsukihime)

So I doubt that having been pierced a few times by Alucard's tentaceles is going to be enough to take Akasha down, though if she did I would probably react in the same way, as you GrrDraxin.

Well we probably need to wait and see what the next chapter is going to be about, fortunately it isn't long for chapter 34 to come out, approximately one week of wait is left.
1 Week of waiting can be an eternity, the suspence is killing me, but for some reason i like to wait for something exciting

As for Alucard, hes just a pure monster now just like Tsukune's ghoul, a monster bent on devouring everything and destroying everything

And Akasha (The sexiest vampire alive), i vote her disappearence, of course i can think of 1 reason to why she would disappear, is because since her Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard's she disappeared, so she wouldnt risk awakening Alucard again, let's not forget her saying that she and Moka would part ways until she was old enough for Akasha to explain to Moka why she did what she did, not only that but she probably did send Alucard into a deep slumber once again.

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2010-08-25 at 14:30.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 14:47   Link #16357
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:

I doubt that as well, but there's also the possibility that Alucard stole Akasha's Shinso blood, effectively nullifying her restorative powers. I sure as hell hope that hasn't happened but it's always a possibility.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 14:57   Link #16358
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Probably not, Alucard was trying to kill Akasha, so he could absorb Moka.

He would have no reason to absorb Akasha's regeneration abilities, but he is a true mindless killing machine, so if he were to do it, it would be based on his pure bloodthirsty instincts.
Old 2010-08-25, 15:03   Link #16359
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
The most replied and viewed thread in the manga/light novel forum. But it's not the most popular manga on the forum.
I believe you mean in the whole forum, although I suppose if you were to combine something like all the Naruto threads together they'd be equivalent. But in terms of singularity, it's the most "populated"
Old 2010-08-25, 15:18   Link #16360
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
I doubt that as well, but there's also the possibility that Alucard stole Akasha's Shinso blood, effectively nullifying her restorative powers. I sure as hell hope that hasn't happened but it's always a possibility.
Well we don't even know if Akasha still had Shinso blood in her veins, considering that she injected her blood into Moka to save her from becoming a stillborn.

Since, Moka was still a infant at that time, I doubt that Akasha needed to inject a huge amount of her Shinso blood for Moka to inherit it, so it might be possible for Akasha to still posses the blood and power of a Shinso vampire, but until the manga gives us some more information about the transfer of Shinso blood between vampires (and a certain human as well )it's still speculation on my part.

Basically we still don't have enough information to judge what might have happened after that, but considering that the R+V world hadn't been destroyed and Moka as well as Akuha managed to survive their meeting with Alucard, I think that Alucard was resealed again ... meaning that Akasha probably with the help of Mikogami managed to seal Alucard again, and his body was probably taken to another place

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire