AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-07, 20:24   Link #16841
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Akuha is probably going to be creepy like Kahlua, but with more self control, i never thought Kokoa was creepy but normal like Moka more of a short tempered clingy type, However, im still not convinced that Akuha's goal is evil, because of all the evidence ive seen thus far, i guess well just have to wait, good thing time moves fast
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 22:04   Link #16842
khprincessh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lala land
if they dont give akuha moka akuhas going to beat there ass hard RIGHT?
__________________
inner moka evil soul good person
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 01:02   Link #16843
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for snip:
I think I would have to agree with this theory, after all ... I don't think that Akua would abandon her ambitions so quickly.

While I agree that, she probably won't try to take Moka's Shinso blood , but that doesn't mean that she wouldn't try to convert Moka to her side.

It's still a possibility ... and doing something like that, wouldn't be out of character for Akua at all.

Though it's possible that Tsukune is going to shock Akua, by revealing that he possesses Shinso abilities of his own. After all, judging from how Tsukune, currently looks in his "normal" human form ... you probably wouldn't suspect that he is much more stronger then he looks and I think Tsukune's Shinso blood awakening is the only way for Tsukune to gain a power up that would allow him to fight against Akua.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, then I believe that, at this point ... Ikeda is going to go with the cliche shounen style of explaining why Tsukune was able to survive Moka's blood injections as well as the reason for Tsukune surviving through his vampire transformation.

I just hope that the author is going to put it in some ... well more "original" form ... so that it wouldn't feel so repetitive ... if you know what I mean Yoko Takeo.

It's not like I have anything against you're "psychic" theory, but I think that Ikeda should have put some hints about it already ... if he really wanted the plot to go that way.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 02:06   Link #16844
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Lots of evidence say that Akuha isnt after the blood anymore, which of course she isnt, Akuha wouldn't drink the uncounscious Moka's blood, she loves her sister to much to harm her, Akuha in a twisted way wants to help Moka :|
I never said Akuha's after the blood. She wants Moka to join her, to have her for herself and we now know that that's because she believes she's the only one who can bring happiness to Moka.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 02:27   Link #16845
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
I never said Akuha's after the blood. She wants Moka to join her, to have her for herself and we now know that that's because she believes she's the only one who can bring happiness to Moka.
... and I think that it will put AKua in a huge conflict with Tsukune ... once she learns how important Moka is for him. Not to mention that Tsukune's character ... resembles Akasha's a little bit ... and we know how things ended up between Akasha and Akua.

I think that chapter 34 already points out ... that there is going to be a huge fight between Moka and Tsukune against Akua ... when Moka and Tsukune would finally leave from within the Rosario.

After all, judging from Tim Tim's and Akua 's conversation the tension between the Miu family and the Wong family is already starting to increase ... and I wouldn't be surprised if things escalate into a full scale bloodbath ... in the next few chapter's ... in which Tsukune and his companions are probably going to participate as well.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 05:53   Link #16846
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Eheh, I just hope that when Akua learns that Tsukune also has Shinso Blood, that Akua would think that because it now resides in a human, that it's no longer worth the effort of grabbing, because now it's "tainted with humanity" because of Tsukune. This also may make her go into a rage because if she still was after the shinso blood, she's be forced to get only a highly diluted version if she tied taking it from Tsukune, and knowing how it's passed on, she wouldn't be able to get it from Moka either, or so she thinks. But perhaps there is more to it than just to pass it on, but just simply making more Shinso people that have been touched by this blood, and one never really "loses" the shinso blood even after passing it on.

Just a thought.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 07:18   Link #16847
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
^
She can't sense the Shinso blood unlike Alucard, unless Tsukune berserk vamps out.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 07:23   Link #16848
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
Going by what Mikogami said in the beginning of the arc, we'll definitely see Tsukune go GAR soon. Something about the wheels of fate turning and the time finally coming.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 07:28   Link #16849
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
There's no evidence that suggests that shes still after the Shinso blood anyway, but yes shes going to be very shocked to learn not only that Tsukune was originally human but being Moka's destined one and possesing the Shinso blood, that he is able to control it to an extent, the way Akuha appeared in 34, i say she was redeemed by Akasha, and if FT is trying to use Alucard in some way to further there goals than Akuha wouldn't want any part in it, because Alucard almost killed Moka via absorbed her, and if Akuha was as ruthless and hostile as some of you say, than she would already have started trying to kill the Wong family, knowing that theyd be a potential in the future.

The reason the Wong family is so hostile is because the Miu family are there rivals so you can't really blame them, judging from Tim-Tim Wong's view on Akuha, she probably doesn't even know who Akuha is, but Tim-Tim is very protective and alert which is the reason why she reacted as she did towards Akuha, there negotiations have hit a "snag" at this point but when Moka and Tsukune emerge from the Rosary they should go more smoothly, after Akuha gets a boot to the head by Moka that is

From what ive seen this "darkness" Akuha's referring to is what Tsukune is going to face in the Rosary, that "darkness' Akuha was talking about and the "darkness" that Tsukune fell into was probably the same thing and not just a coincidence.

My guess is that Akuha wants Moka's helps to prevent Alucards resurrection, and Tsukune and the girls would join them, after learning that Alucard was responsible for Akasha's disappearance (im still sticking with the idea that Akasha's body is being used as a median for the sealing of Alucard), Moka is gonna be furious and Akuha probably knows this, Moka will be hostile towards Akuha, but Akuha will probably be well aware of this, since Akuha tried to kill Akasha, believing it was her destiny to follow Alucards will.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2010-09-08 at 09:18.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 07:36   Link #16850
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Not forgetting btw.

Akuha
Khalua
Moka
Kokoa

can turn into a true vamp(Aliens) like Alucard without the limiters. kokoa though has a long way to go.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 07:47   Link #16851
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well I agree with you GrrDraxin ... and I also think that even if you pass the Shinso blood to someone else ... you don't really "lose" it.

After all if what Akasha demonstrated in her brief fight against Alucard , weren't her Shinso abilities ... then it would seriously break the logic of the story ... after all in the early chapter's of the first season ... it was said that "normal" vampires are as strong as werewolf's ... and if Akasha was a "normal" vampire after she gave Moka her Shinso blood ... then it would seriously mess up ... what we knew so far ... about the youkai rating system ...

.... not to mention that after Moka has injected her blood into Tsukune, while she had been temporarily drained of her strength ... you can't really say that her power's have weakened . Even when a part of Moka's power's have been sealed by the Rosario, I think that Akasha was well aware that Moka was still a growing up girl, meaning that according to what Akua said in chapter 31 , Moka's power's would be growing up, as she get's older ... and the seal she is wearing ... is probably programmed by Akasha to be aware of that ... meaning that, if Moka's strength decreased permanently as a result of her passing her blood to Tsukune ... I believe that the Rosario's "program" would take notice of that ... and decrease the amount of power that Moka has at her disposal.

Obviously since we hadn't been made aware of something like that happening ... it probably means that Moka didn't "loose" her Shinso power's as well, after she injected Tsukune with her Shinso blood.

@Kenji

Excuse me ... I'm sorry, but ... where did you get that idea from .... though it's true that Kahula can "change" her looks a little, but apart from her, the other "sister's" ... hadn't showed the capability to do something like that.

To me, the reason why Alucard turned like that, is because he absorbed many different types of ayashi ... and probably lost his sanity in the process, and so far there hasn't been anything mentioned about normal vampires possessing an ability like that, which makes me think that only Shinso vampires are capable of doing something like that .

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-08 at 07:58.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 09:32   Link #16852
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Random question...

Who do yall think is more bad-ass, Tsukune's Ghoul? or Alucard?

In terms of being a true killing machine...
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 09:35   Link #16853
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
So the outer Moka really was a fake after all. I seriously hope that we won't get same ending as in anime... some drama on Tsukune's part won't hurt but I hope that he will over come it eventually.

Akuha didn't change much over years if not count power increase. Wonder what she will do now, she definetly will try to take Moka by force at some point be it because of sister love or something else.

Also wonder what Tsukune will do in dream world, maybe he will meet one of the Moka's and have a conversation? Duno what it mught be, but I'm interested in seeing it.

Shinso Tsukune


Alucard didn't really do much except using his size to destroy almost whole castle... though if Tsukune had his sizes, I think he would be more powerful.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 09:38   Link #16854
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Thats what i thought, judging from the two, Tsukune's Shinso blood should have more potential than Alucard's GO TSUKUNE!
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2010-09-08 at 10:07.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 11:05   Link #16855
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Alucard only looks like he does now because of all the other countless youkai powers he absorbed and going berzerk. Kahula won't look like he does if she let her transformation power run rampant. Any potential that Tsukune shows is because he's base-line human. His DNA and blood are extremely versatile, meaning that if one's will power is strong enough to withstand the backlash, he could potentially become anything.

Personally, I think Akuha might rage a little at Moka sharing her 'precious' blood with a lowly human but it won't be purely for the Shinso factor, in fact: "After all, because of what happened all those years ago, I gave up on trying to use my original method. I never want to hurt you like I did ever again, Moka-chan."

Spoiler for because I felt like writing a lil ^^:
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 12:18   Link #16856
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Random question...

Who do yall think is more bad-ass, Tsukune's Ghoul? or Alucard?

In terms of being a true killing machine...
Tsukune. Tentacles are not bad ass.
__________________
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 13:38   Link #16857
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Tsukune. Tentacles are not bad ass.
Agreed. And Alucard's too much of an Alien rip-off.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 13:58   Link #16858
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Lmao, true that
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 14:06   Link #16859
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
I would have to agree with my predecessor's, and say that Tsukune is more badass then Alucard ... though he still needs to go through a lot ... before Inner Moka is going to accept him as her lover.

... sigh, I hope there is going to be sme progress in Tsukune's and Inner Moka's relationship, after all that Tsukune went through I think that Inner Moka should show a part of her nicer side, that would allow Tsukune to gain some kind of motivation to keep going foreword ... after all it isn't going to be something that is going to hurt her, so she shouldn't have anything to be afraid off.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 14:13   Link #16860
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
I doubt it's a matter of Tsukune becoming strong enough for her to accept him. In fact, I don't think her reluctance to get closer to him as anything to with him in person, but rather her own problems. She still has many things to do, many enemies to confront, and him getting to close to her would put him in danger and she doesn't want anything bad to happen to him. She's already in love with him as it is, and that's why she's trying to keep her distance. She doesn't want him to get hurt any further. When her problems are over, I would expect her to close the distance between them, or at least that was Moka's original plan. Now, once Tsukune breaks out of the Rosario, her attittude toward him is bound to change and I would expect for the better because I don't see any other way for Tsukune to break out of the Rosario apart from him actually removing the seal entirely. Tsukune is the only one who can do it after all.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.